Stats: 3,156,747 members, 7,831,383 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Richard Barrons: NATO Is Not Ready For War With Russia - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Richard Barrons: NATO Is Not Ready For War With Russia (31321 Views)

Ukraine's Bid To Join NATO Is Premature - Joe Biden / Richard Barrons: Britain Needs To Co-Operate With The Taliban To Combat ISIS-K / Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Richard Barrons: NATO Is Not Ready For War With Russia by ofiko123(m): 2:26am On Apr 21, 2022
World war 3 is looming..
Re: Richard Barrons: NATO Is Not Ready For War With Russia by Nobody: 3:14am On Apr 21, 2022
Awesometouch1:

[s]What a shame.
I even thought you have small sense self.
Only morons like you will be confusing ACTIVE PERSONNEL figures with combatants. The bulk of any military is made up of mostly non combatant PERSONNEL including cleaners, engineers, medical and technical staff, cooks, and so many others.
In your Stupidity you keep sharing screenshots of figures you don't understand. So Russia has 900k active combatants yet they are bringing in almost 20,000 mercenaries from Syria and Africa to help them fight?
Only imbeciles like you will come here to say it was only airspace closure that NATO did in Libya.
So Gaddafi was defeated by the rebels simply because of airspace closure? What a crap!
How am I sure you are not even drunk?
Libya's military were already at the outskirts of Benghazi and at the brink of defeating the rebels before the air raids began and continued till the defeat of Gaddaffi.
Only idiots like you don't know about that.
My only advice to such a dumb ass like you is to get on the military niche of Quora and learn from top military experts from around the world so they can at least reduce your level of arrant ignorance!
Finally, no where in the world is there any documentation of a NATO-Serbia war except in your pathetically empty head.[/s]

Take a look from the beginning of the nonsense you wrote to the end, all you see are words like “morons, stupid, idiots, imbeciles, dumbass”. I don’t need to illustrate who these words truly describe from all that have been said. That is how people who lie barefaced or know nothing speak in other to mask their lack of intelligence. If you insist, the Russian active personnel is not up to 1m and they sent 85% of their manpower to Ukraine as you ignorantly claimed, please for the up-tempt time, back it up please, I already did severally for you. Disprove me! It also means the 150k sent to Ukraine are only combatants with no Doctors to treat the wounded, no cooks for the soldiers, no technicians for the systems, just combatants. Wow, even your US knows the obvious. Stop deceiving your own self. So out of 1m active personnel, 200k are combatants, 800k are cooks and cleaners, lol? So the US with 1.3m active troops has maybe 300k combatants, 1m probably are cooks, cleaners, engineers and doctors. So which combatants man over 800 foreign bases, before their homeland, sea assets and submarines, before we account for those deployed to various conflicts around the world? You see how you failed right?
As for the Serbian issue which hurts you so bad. I have carefully addressed your lies below with screenshots of the definition of war, the campaign of Libya and your veritable lie about the lack of fact on the NATO/Serbia war. Which was a shameful outing for the 15 nations for 78days. All these are open sources on the internet and all verifiable.

http://www.derechos.org/nizkor/europa/kosovo/kosovo24.html

Re: Richard Barrons: NATO Is Not Ready For War With Russia by Kingsnairaland(m): 6:59am On Apr 21, 2022
Kekenary:
If only Trump were to be President, the idiot would be fully matched in madness. All this rubbish for no happen. Sometimes, it is good to be violent.
trump is a business man he won't let Ukraine near nato and that will make war not to even start.
Re: Richard Barrons: NATO Is Not Ready For War With Russia by MrDebonair: 7:02am On Apr 21, 2022
princeeze1:

You should cover your head in a big shame! Every discerning mind clearly sees that my write up are apt, clear and concise. If you claim it was plagiarism, you should have been able to provide links from where it was copied. If you were half as intelligent you would have provided a counter proof. Why should I expect much from you who has very low intellectual acumen. You think by coming to throw tantrums when an intellectual discourse is on, it makes you sound smart? Funny enough most of you little children here can’t keep a discourse for long! You know why? Because you lack capacity, so you quickly degenerate to tantrums. What is so difficult in backing up your claims? You think everyone is daft and swallows propaganda? Of course you do not know that he who asserts must prove. I gave you 2 screenshots not quotes from both quota and popularmechanics which supports my articulation that nuclear war is unwinnable by either party, since you claim the US has survival capacity, write your article to support your claim and back it up with either links or screenshots. Of course you can’t. Why should I expect you to give me reasons, when I know you have none. And when did your personal opinion without proof become a yardstick. Even the US does not agree with your assertions. Of course a lack of education makes it impossible for you to tell the difference between an article and one referenced from another source. And your little brain offered nothing comprehension other than a childish emotional charged rant. I have nothing else to say to you. I rest my case with you!

https://www.popularmechanics.com/military/weapons/a39227264/what-nuclear-war-between-the-us-and-russia-could-look-like/

Still displaying your arrogance and ignorance simultaneously on a public forum. You are definitely not trainable and not educable. As incorrigible as you are, you can't go far if you continue this way.

As you lack the intellectual capacity that is expected of a half baked graduate. I will not engage your likes in a retar ded convo. Good luck to you with your ignorance.
Re: Richard Barrons: NATO Is Not Ready For War With Russia by Kingsnairaland(m): 7:05am On Apr 21, 2022
Jacopini:

Den y are dere no free press in Russia?
Y are all oda non govt indegineous news netwrkd banned in Russia?
Y news is been published in only govt controlled station?
Y is putin word law nd order in Russia, no opposition fr Duma?
Y did he ban all strong oppositions from campaigning in d last election?
Y did his spy chief, quiver, nd tremebled wen ask a qst buy putin?

Bro speak truth to urself
Worst tin a man can do is lie to himself

I get it not everybody likes democracy or freedom
For some(maybe u inclusive) chaos is a ladder to climb to d top.
. Sorry are you not listening to me no one ban news agency.

Now Russia pass a law that says if you spread fake news you will be jailed.

Then all news organizations ran away from Russia because they mix truth and fake news.

Now hope you now understand it

They ran away from Russia because they can not say only truthful news without adding fake news to favor USA.

Hope you get it.

Fake News sells CNN and BBC mix fake news with real news that why you like them.

If you understand that USA is only interested in controlling the world you will wake up from sleep and understand who the real enemy is.

Re: Richard Barrons: NATO Is Not Ready For War With Russia by Kingsnairaland(m): 7:12am On Apr 21, 2022
princeeze1:

Take a look from the beginning of the nonsense you wrote to the end, all you see are words like “morons, stupid, idiots, imbeciles, dumbass”. I don’t need to illustrate who these words truly describe from all that have been said. That is how people who lie barefaced or know nothing speak in other to mask their lack of intelligence. If you insist, the Russian active personnel is not up to 1m and they sent 85% of their manpower to Ukraine as you ignorantly claimed, please for the up-tempt time, back it up please, I already did severally for you. Disprove me! It also means the 150k sent to Ukraine are only combatants with no Doctors to treat the wounded, no cooks for the soldiers, no technicians for the systems, just combatants. Wow, even your US knows the obvious. Stop deceiving your own self. So out of 1m active personnel, 200k are combatants, 800k are cooks and cleaners, lol? So the US with 1.3m active troops has maybe 300k combatants, 1m probably are cooks, cleaners, engineers and doctors. So which combatants man over 800 foreign bases, before their homeland, sea assets and submarines, before we account for those deployed to various conflicts around the world? You see how you failed right?
As for the Serbian issue which hurts you so bad. I have carefully addressed your lies below with screenshots of the definition of war, the campaign of Libya and your veritable lie about the lack of fact on the NATO/Serbia war. Which was a shameful outing for the 15 nations for 78days. All these are open sources on the internet and all verifiable.

http://www.derechos.org/nizkor/europa/kosovo/kosovo24.html

Shame makes them not to admit reality.

Re: Richard Barrons: NATO Is Not Ready For War With Russia by anonymous1759(m): 8:46am On Apr 21, 2022
bkool7:

Putin has two of his daughter living in the West.
I'm sure you know what that means. Russia is insignificant in the economic world. At least, not in the league of Canada, US, GB, France , Germany,
That's why Putin keeps
amassing deadly weapons

You're talking off point bruv they're adults and can leave anywhere. Based on the reason known to them . But I'm certain it's not because of food , shelter or beauty.
Their decision might be mostly influenced by social life . St. Petersburg is among the most beautiful cities in the world. You can go and google it.
Re: Richard Barrons: NATO Is Not Ready For War With Russia by Nobody: 9:36am On Apr 21, 2022
MrDebonair:

Still displaying your arrogance and ignorance simultaneously on a public forum. You are definitely not trainable and not educable. As incorrigible as you are, you can't go far if you continue this way.

As you lack the intellectual capacity that is expected of a half baked graduate. I will not engage your likes in a retar ded convo. Good luck to you with your ignorance.[/s]
Swallow your pride and admit your errors! That’s how to learn. Stop, name calling, everyone reading can clearly see that you have been totally disproved with hard, verifiable facts. Links and screenshots have been provided. You came to a public fora to lie without first trying to get knowledge and you were utterly disgraced. If you went to school, refund your papa, it was a waste. How you lie shamelessly is baffling! No one is against you for taking a side. But you goofed, albeit unintentionally, you should keep mute already. Mr US can survive a nuclear exchange that even US does not agree. You that claim to be trainable, yet with all the hard facts disproving your lies, you stubbornly refuse to learn and at thesame time shamelessly cannot provide a single evidence to back up your lies. For your redemption, explain to NLs in details how the US mainland would survive an all out nuclear attack of more than 1600ICBMs, with at least 10MIRVs each (total 16,000) and over 40 decoys (total 64,000), when the total ground based interceptors in the US for ICBM is 44 with kill rate of less than 30%(use google to help yourself), and existing missile defenses at their atmospheric re entry are incapable of stopping any either due to maneuverability or you speed(Mach 21 and above)! Mind you, only 200-300 of these can wipe out all of US mainland.

Re: Richard Barrons: NATO Is Not Ready For War With Russia by MrDebonair: 9:50am On Apr 21, 2022
princeeze1:

Swallow your pride and admit your errors! That’s how to learn. Stop, name calling, everyone reading can clearly see that you have been totally disproved with hard, verifiable facts. Links and screenshots have been provided. You came to a public fora to lie without first trying to get knowledge and you were utterly disgraced. If you went to school, refund your papa, it was a waste. How you lie shamelessly is baffling! No one is against you for taking a side. But you goofed, albeit unintentionally, you should keep mute already. Mr US can survive a nuclear exchange that even US does not agree. You that claim to be trainable, yet with all the hard facts disproving your lies, you stubbornly refuse to learn and at thesame time shamelessly cannot provide a single evidence to back up your lies. Shame!

Why are you pained? I don't argue with incorrigible people. Go and find your cohorts of touts to argue with. Still can't get it and still wouldn't get it. That's how incorrigible you are. Disgusting.
Re: Richard Barrons: NATO Is Not Ready For War With Russia by Themandator: 9:53am On Apr 21, 2022
MrDebonair:

I think all these Russian knob head, turd burglar sympathizers need to start reasoning like you. They all lack basic comprehension and analytical skills.

Exactly the reason why Russia don't want US and NATO bases near its border. The ease of attacking Russia will be swift.

The principal reason why Russia is agitated is because they know that not one of those Satan bomb will ever leave their space..

The reason the US is developing capability in opposite direction to Russia is because with many bases around Russia all that is needed to stop Russia is an advanced stealth missile

Satan takes time to set up and launch... While this time is running a stealth fighter will take it out within Russia

America owns the best stealth jet. It just completed work and another that beats her own records

Re: Richard Barrons: NATO Is Not Ready For War With Russia by Nobody: 9:58am On Apr 21, 2022
MrDebonair:

Why are you pained? I don't argue with incorrigible people. Go and find your cohorts of touts to argue with. Still can't get it and still wouldn't get it. That's how incorrigible you are. Disgusting[/s].

I am not pained, rather you have been proven to be the tout and the shameless liar. Also, I don’t respond because you have said anything meaningful apart from tantrums. Someone who could not even back up his lies? I respond because of readers who maybe misled by your arrogant ignorance. Today we research info from the web because reasonable people wrote reasonably. I don’t want your stupidity to misguide my kids in the future when they begin to read about these events.

Re: Richard Barrons: NATO Is Not Ready For War With Russia by MrDebonair: 10:05am On Apr 21, 2022
princeeze1:

I am not pained, rather you have been proven to be the tout and the shameless liar. Also, I don’t respond because you have said anything meaningful apart from tantrums. Someone who could not even back up his lies? I respond because of readers who maybe misled by your arrogant ignorance. Today we research info from the web because reasonable people wrote reasonably. I don’t want your stupidity to misguide my kids in the future when they begin to read about these events.

Your cum burping local idiot still can't get it. You are a disgrace to Nigerian youth and your community. Must you display your stupidity to such a level where you sound like a frustrated mo Ron.
You can't force me to copy and paste like you. Anyone can do that. All I'm saying is use you damn brain. Don't be stupid. Ok. Except you are telling me you are a Dimwit. I won't be surprised.
Re: Richard Barrons: NATO Is Not Ready For War With Russia by MrDebonair: 10:08am On Apr 21, 2022
Themandator:

The principal reason why Russia is agitated is because they know that not one of those Satan bomb will ever leave their space..

The reason the US is developing capability in opposite direction to Russia is because with many bases around Russia all that is needed to stop Russia is an advanced stealth missile

Satan takes time to set up and launch... While this time is running a stealth fighter will take it out within Russia

America owns the best stealth jet. It just completed work and another that beats her own records

At least I have seen someone who is intelligent and can use his brain. And not some local idiot copy and paste ignoramus @princeeze1 trying to force his stupidity on general public.

Re: Richard Barrons: NATO Is Not Ready For War With Russia by Nobody: 10:12am On Apr 21, 2022
MrDebonair:

Your cum burping local idiot still can't get it. You are disgrace to Nigerian youth and your community. Must you display your stupidity to such a level where you sound like a frustrated mo Ron.
You can't force me to copy and paste like you anyone can do that. All I'm saying is use you damn brain. Don't be stupid. Ok. Except you are telling me you are a Dimwit. I won't be surprised. [/s]
Indeed! Your own brand of shamelessness is priceless. Don’t copy and paste, no one said so. Write an article with proofs and verifiable links proving your assertions, you still can’t. And you say your shamelessness is not a superior brand? Of course you can’t. So throw tantrums.

Re: Richard Barrons: NATO Is Not Ready For War With Russia by Nobody: 10:17am On Apr 21, 2022
MrDebonair:

At least I have seen someone who is intelligent and can use his brain. And not some local idiot copy and paste ignoramus @princeeze1 trying to force his stupidity on general public.
You threw the first punch, so you have it;
Your entire family is not half as educated as I am. Click on my moniker since you can’t delete topics from NL, as at 2012, I was already thinking about post graduate degrees. Most probably you were not born then are your carpenter of a father wasted his resources training a shameless dimwit with no brain. I doubt you even went to school, how did you write and defend your thesis? I repeat, refund your miserable father.
Re: Richard Barrons: NATO Is Not Ready For War With Russia by MrDebonair: 10:24am On Apr 21, 2022
princeeze1:

Indeed! Your own brand of shamelessness is priceless. Don’t copy and paste, no one said so. Write an article with proofs and verifiable links proving your assertions, you still can’t. And you say your shamelessness is not a superior brand? Of course you can’t. So throw tantrums.

You have just proven to the public that your stupidity has no boundaries. Your Copy and paste is not research. Idiot.

The article you posted is from quora anyone can write on quora. No methodology, No scoping review or systematic review of articles talking on the subject matter. No comparison of studies to identify facts .

Just plain copy and paste yet you still spewing thrash as evidence and research. Illiteracy embellished with Stupidity at its peak.

You think you are talking to a dumb ass like yourself and cohorts with low comprehension and analytical skills.

You need to bury your head in shame and stop repetitive response. Guess that's a reflection of how low your IQ is. Plonker
Re: Richard Barrons: NATO Is Not Ready For War With Russia by Awesometouch1: 10:25am On Apr 21, 2022
princeeze1:

[s] Take a look from the beginning of the nonsense you wrote to the end, all you see are words like “morons, stupid, idiots, imbeciles, dumbass”. I don’t need to illustrate who these words truly describe from all that have been said. That is how people who lie barefaced or know nothing speak in other to mask their lack of intelligence.

You were quick in picking out certain words from my response. They were to tell you no one has the monopoly of insults since you know nothing better.

Now, what you cowardly shied away from is the referral that you go to the military experts at quora to treat your level of ignorance and I want to remind you of that.

princeeze1:
If you insist, the Russian active personnel is not up to 1m and they sent 85% of their manpower to Ukraine as you ignorantly claimed, please for the up-tempt time, back it up please, I already did severally for you.

What's this nonsense??. You can't even comprehend what you read. Where in my statement did I mention this rubbish you stated?, are you such an slowpoke? A product of the pathetic state of education in Nigeria.

Comparing the bombing campaign(air raids) carried out by NATO to the full-scale war Russia launched against Ukraine shows how pathetic your sense of reasoning is. Those air raids are just like what happened in Libya and it's obvious you didn't even follow that Libyan crisis by arguing it was mere no-fly zone enforcement.

What's the military strength of Serbia in comparison to Iraq which had the world's 4th largest army at the time. How long did Iraq survive the war let alone Serbia? Will, you STFU and stop making nonsense analyses?

The gulf war started with air raids. Such raids are meant to weaken the enemy. You'll need to back that up with a ground offensive in a real war. Air raids are air raids and don't go beyond weakening your enemy and giving you a comparative advantage in war. Those air raids were only meant to get Serbia to sign the necessary docs.
Only dumb people like you will compare that to the Russian-Ukrainian war and argue that Russia has to go in with 900k of its active personnel for it to be called a war. What Rubbish.

Russia can't send its noncombatants to fight in Ukraine. Get that straight.
If only you know what it takes to train a medical doctor or a military engineer. Those fighting are the combatants and the military experts are the ones that put that figure you are arguing ignorantly with.
Go to quora to air your ignorance.
Re: Richard Barrons: NATO Is Not Ready For War With Russia by Nobody: 10:30am On Apr 21, 2022
MrDebonair:

You have just proven to the public that your stupidity has no boundaries. Your Copy and paste is not research. Idiot.

The article you posted is from quora anyone can write on quora. No methodology, No scoping review or systematic review of articles talking on the subject matter. No comparison of studies to identify facts .

Just plain copy and paste yet you still spewing thrash as evidence and research. Illiteracy embellished with Stupidity at its peak.

You think you are talking to a dumb ass like yourself and cohorts with low comprehension and analytical skills.

You need to bury your head in shame and stop repetitive response. Guess that's a reflection of how low your IQ is. Plonker

Olodo! Refund your family. You don’t know that he who asserts must prove, right? If you claim my article disproving your lies was copy and paste, the question is; copied from where? You cannot show of course. Oya, prove your points without copy and paste, you still can’t. Masking your stupid lies and ignorance with tantrums won’t work with me.
Re: Richard Barrons: NATO Is Not Ready For War With Russia by MrDebonair: 10:40am On Apr 21, 2022
princeeze1:

You threw the first punch, so you have it;
Your entire family is not half as educated as I am. Click on my moniker since you can’t delete topics from NL, as at 2012, I was already thinking about post graduate degrees. Most probably you were not born then are your carpenter of a father wasted his resources training a shameless dimwit with no brain. I doubt you even went to school, how did you write and defend your thesis? I repeat, refund your miserable father.

Good. I knew you were frustrated. My father is late. I'm very sure non of your lineage now and those to come can achieve one tenth of what he achieved. Mind you he still has a Street in Lagos named after him.

I won't abuse you father or mother. It just goes to show your level of upbringing and how stupid you are.

Telling me about you education is useless. 2012.."thinking of postgraduate degree". Lol..hahaha.
By then I was years done with Nigeria after managing hospitals in various locations in Lagos at my young age. Finished 2 postgraduate courses from top rusell group universities in UK.

Despite your old age and education you still think like a Dimwit and act like someone with hiv encephalopathy. Your so claimed education doesn't really reflect in any of your post. You post like a tout .

You think everyone on Nairaland is under your stupid assumption of thinking low of others. Just because people type here or respond here don't mean they are inferior to your stupid idiotic ignorant self. Use your brain.

I won't boast like you, "empty vessel...."you can complete the rest. Orangutan.
Re: Richard Barrons: NATO Is Not Ready For War With Russia by MrDebonair: 10:41am On Apr 21, 2022
princeeze1:

Olodo! Refund your family. You don’t know that he who asserts must prove, right? If you claim my article disproving your lies was copy and paste, the question is; copied from where? You cannot show of course. Oya, prove your points without copy and paste, you still can’t. Masking your stupid lies and ignorance with tantrums won’t work with me.

Frustrated local idiot. Lol.
Re: Richard Barrons: NATO Is Not Ready For War With Russia by Nobody: 10:45am On Apr 21, 2022
Awesometouch1:
You were quick in picking out certain words from my response. They were to tell you no one has the monopoly of insults since you know nothing better.

Now, what you cowardly shied away from is the referral that you go to the military expert's at quora to treat your level of ignorance and I want to remind you of that.

Comparing the bombing campaign(air raids) carried out by NATO to the full scale war Russia launched against Ukraine shows how pathetic your sense of reasoning is.
What's the military strength of Serbia in comparison to Iraq that had the world's 4th largest army at the time. How long did Iraq survive the war?
The gulf war started with air raids. Such raids are meant to weaken the enemy. You'll need to back that up with ground offensive in a real war. Air raids are air raids and doesn't go beyond weakening your enemy and giving you comparative advantage in war.
Only dumb people like you will compare that to the Russian-Ukrainian war and arguing that Russia has to go in with 900k of its active personnel for it to be called a war. What Rubbish.

Russia can't send its non combatants to fight in Ukraine. Get that straight.
If only you know what it takes to train a medical doctor or a military engineer. Those fighting are the combatants and the military experts are the ones that put that figure you are arguing ignorantly with.
Go to quora to air your ignorance.[/s]
I will stick to points to avoid epistles! You ignorantly claimed that Russia has sent 85% of its troops to Ukraine in the 150k it sent. I pointed out it’s a lie as it has over 900k active troops and 2m reserves. You changed and lied majority of the 900k must be logistical and tech staffs. I analytically proved you wrong. It was backed up with both links and screenshots from bbc and Wikipedia etc. Second issue was about the military campaign in Serbia. You erroneously claimed there was no known data on it, I have provided links, screenshots that are verifiable. I have also clearly showed you the difference between closing an airspace, which is to prevent anything aerial, jets and missiles from taking off(which Ukraine is even asking for) and a bombing campaign( to target military outposts, infrastructures, logistics and combat troops from the air). The definitions were screenshot for you to read. I cannot help you beyond this. And it does not invalidate the fact that it took them nearly 3 months. Now, unlike your kinds who may want to argue blindly, I do not dispute the fact that the US is the only super power militarily. It’s sheer defense budget is proof to that. But outright lies to feel good is what I am not up for. It’s only a senseless person that will expect a NATO armed Ukraine probably the largest country by landmass after Russia in Europe with volunteer fighters from all over the western world to fall in days. I have said repeatedly that Ukraine with all these NATO shipments has performed poorly. As for name calling, I never for once insulted you, rather you did, which I pointed out to you. My statement has always been that you are telling an obvious lie.

Re: Richard Barrons: NATO Is Not Ready For War With Russia by Nobody: 10:56am On Apr 21, 2022
MrDebonair:

Frustrated local idiot. Lol.
So says the jobless fowl who still eats mama thank na from his momma’s pot. The local champion who gloats in ignorance with pride. The shameless nitwit who lied barefaced, was disgraced, ran with tail in between his legs from pillar to post and yet could not find any analogy to cover his lies. The ignoramus who has knowledge all around him but refused to educate himself. These are the kinds that Nnamdi Kanu was able to brainwash that Buhari is dead and who we currently have is jibrin el Sudan and without faculty bought it hook, line and sinker. You expect me, a critical thinker and in-depth reader to buy your lies and fallacies? You failed. Name calling won’t move me either. I will shame you endlessly.

Re: Richard Barrons: NATO Is Not Ready For War With Russia by Kingsnairaland(m): 10:58am On Apr 21, 2022
princeeze1:

Swallow your pride and admit your errors! That’s how to learn. Stop, name calling, everyone reading can clearly see that you have been totally disproved with hard, verifiable facts. Links and screenshots have been provided. You came to a public fora to lie without first trying to get knowledge and you were utterly disgraced. If you went to school, refund your papa, it was a waste. How you lie shamelessly is baffling! No one is against you for taking a side. But you goofed, albeit unintentionally, you should keep mute already. Mr US can survive a nuclear exchange that even US does not agree. You that claim to be trainable, yet with all the hard facts disproving your lies, you stubbornly refuse to learn and at thesame time shamelessly cannot provide a single evidence to back up your lies. For your redemption, explain to NLs in details how the US mainland would survive an all out nuclear attack of more than 1600ICBMs, with at least 10MIRVs each (total 16,000) and over 40 decoys (total 64,000), when the total ground based interceptors in the US for ICBM is 44 with kill rate of less than 30%(use google to help yourself), and existing missile defenses at their atmospheric re entry are incapable of stopping any either due to maneuverability or you speed(Mach 21 and above)! Mind you, only 200-300 of these can wipe out all of US mainland.
exactly.
Re: Richard Barrons: NATO Is Not Ready For War With Russia by Awesometouch1: 11:01am On Apr 21, 2022
princeeze1:

I will stick to points to avoid epistles! You ignorantly claimed that Russia has sent 85% of its troops to Ukraine in the 150k it sent. I pointed out it’s a lie as it has over 900k active troops and 2m reserves. You changed and lied majority of the 900k must be logistical and tech staffs. I analytically proved you wrong. It was backed up with both links and screenshots from bbc and Wikipedia etc. Second issue was about the military campaign in Serbia. You erroneously claimed there was no known data on it, I have provided links, screenshots that are verifiable. I have also clearly showed you the difference between closing an airspace, which is to prevent anything aerial, jets and missiles from taking off(which Ukraine is even asking for) and a bombing campaign( to target military outposts, infrastructures, logistics and combat troops from the air). The definitions were screenshot for you to read. I cannot help you beyond this. And it does not invalidate the fact that it took them nearly 3 months. Now, unlike your kinds who may want to argue blindly, I do not dispute the fact that the US is the only super power militarily. It’s sheer defense budget is proof to that. But outright lies to feel good is what I am not up for. It’s only a senseless person that will expect a NATO armed Ukraine probably the largest country by landmass after Russia in Europe with volunteer fighters from all over the western world to fall in days. I have said repeatedly that Ukraine with all these NATO shipments has performed poorly. As for name calling, I never for once insulted you, rather you did, which I pointed out to you. My statement has always been that you are telling an obvious lie.
You this confused ass hole, you were only sending screenshots of things you don't understand and misquoting me all the time out of your pathetic inability to understand very simple English.

The majority of the 900k personnel are noncombatants and I have told you where to go clarify that from experienced military analysts.
I have told you repeatedly to go to military experts to be educated but you are running away from even acknowledging that. You think it's everybody that gets carried away by Rubbish and baseless arguments from nitwits like you?
If uptill now you still can't distinguish the difference between active personal and actual combatants then you are not worth my time.
You don't even have a single sense, I must confess. if you can't even as much as comprehend what I've stated, how can you understand anything at all?
Re: Richard Barrons: NATO Is Not Ready For War With Russia by Kingsnairaland(m): 11:01am On Apr 21, 2022
Themandator:

this bombs can be released from under the sea not only on land so your jet can't even know when it flying. I told one guy nukes are in space too Russia can rain them like rain.
Re: Richard Barrons: NATO Is Not Ready For War With Russia by MrDebonair: 11:02am On Apr 21, 2022
princeeze1:

So says the jobless fowl who still eats mama thank na from his momma’s pot. The local champion who gloats in ignorance with pride. The shameless nitwit who lied barefaced, was disgraced, ran with tail in between his legs from pillar to post and yet could not find any analogy to cover his lies. The ignoramus who has knowledge all around him but refused to educate himself. These are the kinds that Nnamdi Kanu was able to brainwash that Buhari is dead and who we currently have is jibrin el Sudan and without faculty bought it hook, line and sinker. You expect me, a critical thinker and in-depth reader to buy your lies and fallacies? You failed. Name calling won’t move me either. I will shame you endlessly.

Lol..critical thinker and in- depth reader indeed, who turned a hoe into a house wife and still couldn't detect his wife is a serial cheater.

You better take your kid for DNA testing. I can refer you for free. . Shameless SIMP son. Crazy Ass Man.
Re: Richard Barrons: NATO Is Not Ready For War With Russia by MrDebonair: 11:09am On Apr 21, 2022
Awesometouch1:

What a shame.
I even thought you have small sense self.
Only morons like you will be confusing ACTIVE PERSONNEL figures with combatants. The bulk of any military is made up of mostly non combatant PERSONNEL including cleaners, engineers, medical and technical staff, cooks, and so many others.
In your Stupidity you keep sharing screenshots of figures you don't understand. So Russia has 900k active combatants yet they are bringing in almost 20,000 mercenaries from Syria and Africa to help them fight?
Only imbeciles like you will come here to say it was only airspace closure that NATO did in Libya.
So Gaddafi was defeated by the rebels simply because of airspace closure? What a crap!
How am I sure you are not even drunk?
Libya's military were already at the outskirts of Benghazi and at the brink of defeating the rebels before the air raids began and continued till the defeat of Gaddaffi.
Only idiots like you don't know about that.
My only advice to such a dumb ass like you is to get on the military niche of Quora and learn from top military experts from around the world so they can at least reduce your level of arrant ignorance!
Finally, no where in the world is there any documentation of a NATO-Serbia war except in your pathetically empty head.

Don't waste your time with that old local idiot (princeeze1) . Who thinks he is knowledgeable and keep posting links and quora. Typical of a MOR on.
Re: Richard Barrons: NATO Is Not Ready For War With Russia by Nobody: 11:15am On Apr 21, 2022
MrDebonair:

Lol..critical thinker and in- depth reader indeed, who turned a hoe into a house wife and still couldn't detect his wife is a serial cheater.

You better take your kid for DNA testing. I can refer you for free. . Shameless SIMP son. Crazy Ass Man.

Which shows that I am what I am, a critical thinker, not like you who was birthed to your assumed father, by your whoring mother who got impregnated by a Fulani mallam from Niger. The question should be; who is your useless father?
Re: Richard Barrons: NATO Is Not Ready For War With Russia by MrDebonair: 11:21am On Apr 21, 2022
princeeze1:

Which shows that I am what I am, a critical thinker, not like you who was birthed to your assumed father, by your whoring mother who got impregnated by a Fulani mallam from Niger. The question should be; who is your useless father?

Haha..deal with your cheating whoring wife at home. Don't bring your frustration here. You will be useless to your children very soon. Just same way you saying my father is useless.

Just as you have no regards for my father..Your children will have no regards for you. Just as you have no regards for my mother your children will have no regards for their mother. So shall it be. Live with it or Get over it. Bell end.
Re: Richard Barrons: NATO Is Not Ready For War With Russia by Nobody: 11:22am On Apr 21, 2022
Awesometouch1:

You this confused ass hole, you were only sending screenshots of things you don't understand and misquoting me all the time out of your pathetic inability to understand very simple English.

The majority of the 900k personnel are noncombatants and I have told you where to go clarify that from experienced military analysts.
I have told you repeatedly to go to military experts to be educated but you are running away from even acknowledging that. You think it's everybody that gets carried away by Rubbish and baseless arguments from nitwits like you?
If uptill now you still can't distinguish the difference between active personal and actual combatants then you are not worth my time.
You don't even have a single sense, I must confess. if you can't even as much as comprehend what I've stated, how can you understand anything at all?
Lies, insults and sheer arrogant foolishness won’t move me. Even the best answers from your quora supports my argument. Now you have run away from others where you have been disproven to just combat troops. Quora like you recommended, just like Wikipedia and bbc etc clearly supports me with 900k active personnel. Yes, you are lying! Of 900k active troops, no way can over 600-700 be logistical personnel like. Does that even make sense at all. You clearly do not realize that even the number sent to Ukraine also has logistics and medicals with them which constitutes just a small portion. You can’t be helped. Meanwhile your quora says the 200k amounts to 1/5th of their army, where did you get 85%? Don’t bother!

Re: Richard Barrons: NATO Is Not Ready For War With Russia by Nobody: 11:28am On Apr 21, 2022
MrDebonair:

Haha..deal with your cheating whoring wife at home. Don't bring your frustration here. You will be useless to your children very soon. Just same way you saying my father is useless.

Just as you have no regards for my father..Your children will have no regards for you. Just as you have no regards for my mother your children will have no regards for their mother. So shall it be. Live with it or Get over it. Bell end.
You failed to realize that your tantrums won’t move me. Your unfortunate father wasted his life training a bastard son of a LovePeddler! Why should I have respect for him. While your mother was busy jumping on every di;k around owerri road which led to your most unfortunate birth, why should she be respected? You obviously clicked my moniker and must have seen I have surpassed you in every hemisphere of life. Go eat from the pot of your whoring mom, while the unfortunate old man loofs. To detect issues from the spot makes me a critical thinker, unlike your hopeless father. Again; who is your father. Better relocate to Niger.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Shooting At Munich Shopping Center In Germany, 6 Dead / Poland, Latvia, Lithuania And Estonia Closing Borders With Russia And Belarus / Borris Johnson: We Will Cripple Russia's Economy

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115