Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,004 members, 7,835,408 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Richard Barrons: NATO Is Not Ready For War With Russia - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Richard Barrons: NATO Is Not Ready For War With Russia (31355 Views)

Ukraine's Bid To Join NATO Is Premature - Joe Biden / Richard Barrons: Britain Needs To Co-Operate With The Taliban To Combat ISIS-K / Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Richard Barrons: NATO Is Not Ready For War With Russia by Kingsnairaland(m): 7:09pm On Apr 20, 2022
Jacopini:

Dat Us imperialistic playbook, is wat gave u tinx like nairaland to air ur view, in a country like Russia who gives u dat platform? Do u even think for once u will hv dat much freedom of expression u hv to type this long text?

It d free world against authoritarian
It neva ending
Choose ur freedom.

The thing I wrote is the truth and In Russia if you say the truth no one is putting you in jail stop lies and monger.

If putin is five feet and you say it in Russia no one harms you but spreading fake news like they do in CNN that when you get jailed.

1 Like

Re: Richard Barrons: NATO Is Not Ready For War With Russia by Kingsnairaland(m): 7:12pm On Apr 20, 2022
princeeze1:

I will not respond to you anymore because you are not intelligent. If my claims were false, you would counter it with facts. It’s not wrong to take a side, it’s foolish to tell yourself a lie to feel good about yourself. Below is the fact. If you have counter proof, show it. Your emotions are running high, but it does not change the stats. Tell yourself the truth, if it was Belarus that invaded Finland, would your US and its allies claim its not a NATO nation and as such not put boots on ground?
Everything I have said is backed by facts even from the notorious MSN, so you ignorantly don’t know they have mechanisms for verifying these armaments to ensure parity. If you say they don’t have 6000 nukes, bring your facts not emotions, if you say they don’t have 900k active troops(5th largest) without calling reserves(2m) yet, back it up. Tell me why they should use even 1/10th of their strength knowing NATO is a snake?
Lessen your ignorance, it was the Soviets that went to Afghanistan not Russia, and Ukraine was part of the Soviet Union. Lastly, use google to help yourself, it took all of NATO countries combined using even the stealth F117 that was shot down 78days to defeat Serbia that is far smaller than Ukraine without anyone sending them armaments like this Ukraine.

Exactly people really don't know this.

1 Like

Re: Richard Barrons: NATO Is Not Ready For War With Russia by Kingsnairaland(m): 7:16pm On Apr 20, 2022
Awesometouch1:

I suppose you have no knowledge of the tactical side of things.

For the records, Russia is poor in electronics or at least no match for the West.

The reason for the surprising success of the defensive weapons given to Ukraine is because Russia's systems and heavy artillery were essentially blind to them.
They simply can't see them coming till its too late.
Electionic tracking devices built in some of their advanced tanks also didn't work as touted. They were blind and useless.

These things have been well analyised in details by weapons experts from across the globe. You don't know because you probably depend on nairaland and noisy ranting for info.
Russia is hitting missile targets because electronic warfare systems are not available to Ukraine.
The US has sent 5 electronic warfare planes to Europe and some experts hope one of them can be flown over the black see to blind Russian systems.

I laugh in Spanish... Don't worry when it set you will remember me.
Re: Richard Barrons: NATO Is Not Ready For War With Russia by Kingsnairaland(m): 7:23pm On Apr 20, 2022
crownprince2017:
may God bless you, usa was very very humble in both WW1 and WW2 not until they silent the whole world with Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Am sure the vistims then will not and would never joke with USA humble reactions now.

USA is not the only ones with atomic or nuclear weapons. Just because you beat your younger brother in the past don't mean you can in the future by the way Russia won the second world War.
Re: Richard Barrons: NATO Is Not Ready For War With Russia by Masterito(m): 7:35pm On Apr 20, 2022
Kids definitely don't understand like you. Show a top military officer and he or she will teach you alot. If you think NATO is not prepared then you are fool. Russia won't hesitate to attack NATO if what the general said if literally true. Do you know US (NATO) and Russia is govern by the principle of mutual assured destruction? There are many things you need to understand.
afube:

Too many kids on this forum....you are definitely one of them!
Re: Richard Barrons: NATO Is Not Ready For War With Russia by ipobarethieves: 7:39pm On Apr 20, 2022
May the lightning smite u and ur father with blindness[quote author=Puremaker8 post
Re: Richard Barrons: NATO Is Not Ready For War With Russia by Masterito(m): 7:39pm On Apr 20, 2022
When your IQ is low you won't see sense. Let educate you abit. Do you know US and Russia is govern by the principle of mutual assured destruction? Now a general from say NATO is not prepared? Lol, NATO want to be proactive enough to prepare to reduce that nuke destruction, nothing more. That is the readiness they talking about but kids like you with low IQ won't understand.
rex21:

Chai, people dey this life o. The curiosity to see more comments like this is still pushing me to read from page to page, but lemme rest here with a small note.
Most humans are blinded by sentiments and emotions, it clouds their thoughts and cognition. Comments like these on nairaland breeds unnecessary arguments, insults and baseless war of words.
Oga, abeg make una dey read first before una rush to comment.
Re: Richard Barrons: NATO Is Not Ready For War With Russia by Nobody: 7:40pm On Apr 20, 2022
Awesometouch1:

So NATO and Serbia fought a war and it took NATO 78 days to defeat Serbia?

Where in history is the documentation of a NATO-Serbia war?

You may as well claim NATO went to war with Libya and it took them that much days to defeat Libya.

You can't even tell the difference between mere air raids and outright war yet you claim someone else isn't intelligent.
Really? I should give you a documentation to it? You did not see screenshot or read up yourself!
Oga there is no difference, it was an outright aerial invasion without UN Security Council approval. And yes, the entire alliance went on an aerial invasion with Spain launching the very first strikes. Also, yes, you cannot water it down, it took all of them 78days to bomb Serbia into submission, that is, 2 months, 3 weeks. Small tiny Serbia ooo, no assistance, no one sending volunteer fighters and jets and armament. The biggest shocker was that the almighty proven stealth F117 was shot down disgracefully.
Maybe by your logic we should say Russia is not yet at war in Ukraine because it only sent 150k army instead of all its 900k. When did a bombing raid by the air force of 15 countries not qualify as a war of aggression/illegal invasion ? War is war, wether by air, land or sea, or a combination of all 3. Moreso when it is an aerial invasion by a superior combination of a 15nation alliance, tagged its second major military operation as an alliance.
I stand by my assertions, the person I quoted is not intelligent and I won’t respond to him again because he talks without facts, or do you agree with his baseless points?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Richard Barrons: NATO Is Not Ready For War With Russia by Mftivi: 7:53pm On Apr 20, 2022
omenkaLives:
Who knows, this gentleman just might be applying one of the 48 Laws of Power which admonishes that it is better your enemies assume you're very weak than powerful as such could work eventually in your favour.

But I'm sure their enemy, in this case, Russia, knows exactly what their capabilities are.
node smoke cheap weed there is nothing deep there, goodluck catching a maneuverable missile armed with nuclear war head travelling at Mach 20!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Richard Barrons: NATO Is Not Ready For War With Russia by rosechika1994: 7:58pm On Apr 20, 2022
NATO just considering the outcome, and they say we didn't want dis shit, Russia don't just give a dime

1 Like

Re: Richard Barrons: NATO Is Not Ready For War With Russia by Kekenary: 8:11pm On Apr 20, 2022
If only Trump were to be President, the idiot would be fully matched in madness. All this rubbish for no happen. Sometimes, it is good to be violent.
Dididrumz:
But Russia is pushing for war with NATO.

In Putin's mind, whenever He mentions Nuke the world will tremble at His feet; A foolish bully is what Putin is.
Re: Richard Barrons: NATO Is Not Ready For War With Russia by Awesometouch1: 8:32pm On Apr 20, 2022
princeeze1:

Really? I should give you a documentation to it? You did not see screenshot or read up yourself!
Oga there is no difference, it was an outright aerial invasion without UN Security Council approval. And yes, the entire alliance went on an aerial invasion with Spain launching the very first strikes. Also, yes, you cannot water it down, it took all of them 78days to bomb Serbia into submission, that is, 2 months, 3 weeks. Small tiny Serbia ooo, no assistance, no one sending volunteer fighters and jets and armament. The biggest shocker was that the almighty proven stealth F117 was shot down disgracefully.
Maybe by your logic we should say Russia is not yet at war in Ukraine because it only sent 150k army instead of all its 900k. When did a bombing raid by the air force of 15 countries not qualify as a war of aggression/illegal invasion ? War is war, wether by air, land or sea, or a combination of all 3. Moreso when it is an aerial invasion by a superior combination of a 15nation alliance, tagged its second major military operation as an alliance.
I stand by my assertions, the person I quoted is not intelligent and I won’t respond to him again because he talks without facts, or do you agree with his baseless points?
My friend, there was no known war between NATO and Serbia. You are misinterpreting things.
No one goes to war by air raid alone without getting defeated.
YOU CAN BOMB A COUNTRY FROM NOW TILL ETERNITY, WASTING EVERY THING IN YOUR ARSENAL, WITHOUT ACHIEVING YOUR PURPOSE. That they achieved their purpose within just 78 days is not only surprising but a great feat.
What NATO did in the case of Serbia is what they did in Libya. It wasn't a war between Libya and NATO.
Air raids are meant to weaken, to soften your enemy for a possible ground offensive and it doesn't go beyond that
Is it supposed to be such a big deal a stealth fighter was shot down? Only 1 in 78days. That only shows the fighter lived up to it's name. I think there is a difference between stealth and invisibility and by extension invincibility.

When you come to the issue of Russia and Ukraine that's exactly where you began to sound unintelligent.
That is a full scale war by land, sea, and air and everywhere it's been documented as war!.
In your thinking it has to be called a war if only Russia went in with its 900k army!!
REALLY??
By the way, that 150k soldiers account for almost 80% of combatants in the Russian army. Experts even put it at 85%. I'm only being reserved here.
You need to understand the bulk of a Nation's army are non combatants.

1 Like

Re: Richard Barrons: NATO Is Not Ready For War With Russia by rex21: 8:33pm On Apr 20, 2022
Masterito:
When your IQ is low you won't see sense. Let educate you abit. Do you know US and Russia is govern by the principle of mutual assured destruction? Now a general from say NATO is not prepared? Lol, NATO want to be proactive enough to prepare to reduce that nuke destruction, nothing more. That is the readiness they talking about but kids like you with low IQ won't understand.
You still fail to listen to advice, be calming down before you react. Read, digest and fully understand a comment before you react. An educated person shouldn't be this childish and impetuous. Oga read my comment again, but this time slowly. I dey talk one thing, you just enter dey yarn completely off point. Na wa, over grown babies full this nairaland o grin grin grin grin.
Nor vex if i sound rude, your comment is too funny to escape banter.
Re: Richard Barrons: NATO Is Not Ready For War With Russia by Puremaker8: 9:10pm On Apr 20, 2022
ipobarethieves:
May the lightning smite me and my father with blindness[quote author=Puremaker8 post
amen
Re: Richard Barrons: NATO Is Not Ready For War With Russia by Nobody: 9:17pm On Apr 20, 2022
Awesometouch1:

My friend, there was no known war between NATO and Serbia. You are misinterpreting things.
No one goes to war by air raid alone without getting defeated.
YOU CAN BOMB A COUNTRY FROM NOW TILL ETERNITY, WASTING EVERY THING IN YOUR ARSENAL, WITHOUT ACHIEVING YOUR PURPOSE. That they achieved their purpose within just 78 days is not only surprising but a great feat.
What NATO did in the case of Serbia is what they did in Libya. It wasn't a war between Libya and NATO.
Air raids are meant to weaken, to soften your enemy for a possible ground offensive and it doesn't go beyond that
Is it supposed to be such a big deal a stealth fighter was shot down? Only 1 in 78days. That only shows the fighter lived up to it's name. I think there is a difference between stealth and invisibility and by extension invincibility.

When you come to the issue of Russia and Ukraine that's exactly where you began to sound unintelligent.
That is a full scale war by land, sea, and air and everywhere it's been documented as war!.
In your thinking it has to be called a war if only Russia went in with its 900k army!!
REALLY??
By the way, that 150k soldiers account for almost 80% of combatants in the Russian army. Experts even put it at 85%. I'm only being reserved here.
You need to understand the bulk of a Nation's army are non combatants.
You can tell lies all you want but I will expose your lies. What NATO did in Libya is called “airspace closure” and not a bombing campaign and it was authorized by the UNSC. Don’t get it twisted, what they did in Serbia was a bombing campaign to force Serbia into retreat and agreement to terms of ceasefire. While they were even bombing non stop from air, their military advisers(soldiers) were working on ground with Kosovo. When does a bombing campaign and airspace closure mean same thing? You go to war by means of air, land or sea or a combination of all or some. See how you shamelessly said 2months and 3weeks for a then 15member coalition is a feat. Read online and find out NATO’s campaign was already tagged a failure by the 2nd month. Mind you, Serbia was unassisted ooo. It was even an embarrassing outing for the US due to a loss of a stealth F117, this led to its retirement.
Lastly, I won’t even debate this with you, I will just disgrace you with the screenshots below as proof. Oga, Russia has 900k to 1m active combat troops and a reserve force of 2m. The US has 1.3m active troops and over 700k reserves. So the 150k is just a tiny fraction of its force and not 85% of its force as you have lied. Can’t you even research before you respond?

Google what an airspace closure is before you respond again.
First shot-Russia
Second- US

1 Like

Re: Richard Barrons: NATO Is Not Ready For War With Russia by engrchykae(m): 9:18pm On Apr 20, 2022
Since the West has more to lose in the event of nuclear war, they should stop poking Russia.
Russia understand world system
Ask yourself, who is being favored by the current world system?

1 Like

Re: Richard Barrons: NATO Is Not Ready For War With Russia by Awesometouch1: 9:52pm On Apr 20, 2022
princeeze1:

You can tell lies all you want but I will expose your lies. What NATO did in Libya is called “airspace closure” and not a bombing campaign and it was authorized by the UNSC. Don’t get it twisted, what they did in Serbia was a bombing campaign to force Serbia into retreat and agreement to terms of ceasefire. While they were even bombing non stop from air, their military advisers(soldiers) were working on ground with Kosovo. When does a bombing campaign and airspace closure mean same thing? You go to war by means of air, land or sea or a combination of all or some. See how you shamelessly said 2months and 3weeks for a then 15member coalition is a feat. Read online and find out NATO’s campaign was already tagged a failure by the 2nd month. Mind you, Serbia was unassisted ooo. It was even an embarrassing outing for the US due to a loss of a stealth F117, this led to its retirement.
Lastly, I won’t even debate this with you, I will just disgrace you with the screenshots below as proof. Oga, Russia has 900k to 1m active combat troops and a reserve force of 2m. The US has 1.3m active troops and over 700k reserves. So the 150k is just a tiny fraction of its force and not 85% of its force as you have lied. Can’t you even research before you respond?

Google what an airspace closure is before you respond again.
First shot-Russia
Second- US
What a shame.
I even thought you have small sense self.
Only morons like you will be confusing ACTIVE PERSONNEL figures with combatants. The bulk of any military is made up of mostly non combatant PERSONNEL including cleaners, engineers, medical and technical staff, cooks, and so many others.
In your Stupidity you keep sharing screenshots of figures you don't understand. So Russia has 900k active combatants yet they are bringing in almost 20,000 mercenaries from Syria and Africa to help them fight?
Only imbeciles like you will come here to say it was only airspace closure that NATO did in Libya.
So Gaddafi was defeated by the rebels simply because of airspace closure? What a crap!
How am I sure you are not even drunk?
Libya's military were already at the outskirts of Benghazi and at the brink of defeating the rebels before the air raids began and continued till the defeat of Gaddaffi.
Only idiots like you don't know about that.
My only advice to such a dumb ass like you is to get on the military niche of Quora and learn from top military experts from around the world so they can at least reduce your level of arrant ignorance!
Finally, no where in the world is there any documentation of a NATO-Serbia war except in your pathetically empty head.
Re: Richard Barrons: NATO Is Not Ready For War With Russia by goshee: 10:01pm On Apr 20, 2022
almarthins:

It is not because of any other thing but because of the nuclear weapon Russia might likely use. NATO has no defence against it. Nuclear arm aside, Russia stand no chance against NATO. We saw what is happening in Ukraine, Russia just showed the world they were never ready too.
At least Russia have what makes the world tremble that's what's important. If it had been some small countries like Iran, Iraq and their likes NATO would have felt with them decicively.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Richard Barrons: NATO Is Not Ready For War With Russia by goshee: 10:03pm On Apr 20, 2022
Masterito:
Lol, if you read psychology, you would understand what the general is really saying. You think Russia can stand NATO, nuclear alliance lol.? You easily mentioned Western cities but forgot to that there will be no St Petersburg, Moscow and infact Russia after such war.
Russia has more nukes than the 30 NATO nations combine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Richard Barrons: NATO Is Not Ready For War With Russia by goshee: 10:05pm On Apr 20, 2022
Masterito:
The general is only trying to be proactive. It is a military culture. Russia stand no chance against NATO, conventionally or nuclear. In a nuclear war NATO will receive huge destruction but there will be no Russia after the war.
Russia has more nukes than the whole 30 NATO nations combine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Richard Barrons: NATO Is Not Ready For War With Russia by Jacopini: 10:06pm On Apr 20, 2022
Kingsnairaland:

The thing I wrote is the truth and In Russia if you say the truth no one is putting you in jail stop lies and monger.

If putin is five feet and you say it in Russia no one harms you but spreading fake news like they do in CNN that when you get jailed.

Den y are dere no free press in Russia?
Y are all oda non govt indegineous news netwrkd banned in Russia?
Y news is been published in only govt controlled station?
Y is putin word law nd order in Russia, no opposition fr Duma?
Y did he ban all strong oppositions from campaigning in d last election?
Y did his spy chief, quiver, nd tremebled wen ask a qst buy putin?

Bro speak truth to urself
Worst tin a man can do is lie to himself

I get it not everybody likes democracy or freedom
For some(maybe u inclusive) chaos is a ladder to climb to d top.
Re: Richard Barrons: NATO Is Not Ready For War With Russia by Masterito(m): 10:11pm On Apr 20, 2022
Lol, yes on paper. But. Russia secret service may disagree with you. They believe US is way too secretive.
goshee:
Russia has more nukes than the whole 30 NATO nations combine.
Re: Richard Barrons: NATO Is Not Ready For War With Russia by LEXYLOV: 10:23pm On Apr 20, 2022
Russia has sarmat icbm for each usa cities and so each for European cities with enough nuclear warheads to destroy everything mutually, sarmat icbm is unstoppable and too heavy and fast. Only the usa has considerable amount of nuclear warheads combination of all the west nuclear warheads is not up to what Russia has in stock and ready to be deployed if threatened. Most usa and Europe at large didn't possess kind of air defense system Russia got. They are one of the most secured and impossible to invade on the world. Forget what is happening in Ukraine. Russian didn't fight war there rather military operations as they said and their army also unwilling to fight their Slava brother ad they were almost all related. If Russia should fight Europe, usa or other, then you will understand their might.
Don't be carried away with Ukraine war they and not taking it that serious. Nato knows that very well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Richard Barrons: NATO Is Not Ready For War With Russia by anonymous1759(m): 11:12pm On Apr 20, 2022
bkool7:

Can Russia sanction the U S?

Why is Russia not taking UK billionaires properties the way UK is doing to them?

Why is Russia failing in its obligations to service its debt?

And the US and UK are just 2 among 30 countries in NATO

Are you on the internet at all or you’re just blinded by sentiments ? Go and google Russia retaliation sanctions on the west you’ll see it .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Richard Barrons: NATO Is Not Ready For War With Russia by MrDebonair: 11:27pm On Apr 20, 2022
princeeze1:

It is one thing to be ignorant, it is another altogether to be proud of it! What I gave is the basic principle of how nuclear capable ICBM works, if you had counter proofs, provide it instead of displaying ignorance! What do you think is the foundation principles of MAD?
Let me clear your ignorance, just a few 100s nuclear ICBM with MIRVs is enough to wipe out all of NATO territories and vice-versa, the scenario where both sides have amassed over 6000 nukes with 1600 already armed makes it a no brainer. I gave you figures in KNs. I now challenge you, if you have a single proof of how to successfully counter it successfully, paste it here, if the figures I pasted are false or wrong, paste it too.
Why do you think the US postponed a lot of their pre planned ICBM tests during this conflict? Because avoiding miscalculations is paramount, the moment a launch is detected and assumed to be hostile, the other side would launch all already armed 1600 at pre planned coordinates, and vice versa. Help yourself and check the KNs of FATBOY and compare it to current warheads today with each ICBM carrying as much as 10. Well I don’t expect you to know. Just 1 submarine Carries enough warhead to wipe out all of US and vice versa.
Your emotional rants don’t change the facts, no one will survive except in nuclear bunkers. Russia will be wiped out, The US will be wiped out, Europe will be wiped out. If you had a better comprehension of how it works, you would have pasted, but of course you don’t.

The level at which you display your ignorance is not surprising given that your level of education may not be adequate enough to use basic information to analyze complex scenarios.

Your Copy and paste shows you are not educable and trainable. I could bring up other copy and paste to counteract your claims. But I won't condescend to that level where you fail to use your cognitive functions as expected.

MAD doesn't validate non existence to life after nuclear war. It's a phrase used in explaining the degree of destruction or aftermath of nuclear war.

Intellectual capacity is not displaying copy and paste and asking another to challenge it with copy and paste. Your Russia cannot wipe out US and Europe. Rather US and Europe are more likely to wipe out Russia.

You don't expect me to give you the reason. And if you do, then it further validates my impression of you. Regardless of nuclear war head, icbm bla bla bla and all the trash you spewing everywhere.

I don't need any edumacation from someone who is wallowing in ignorance, who can't use common sense and thinks highly of himself as smart when your text says opposite.

Stop quoting quora or using copy and paste to engage in intellectual convo. Use your brain. That's why you have one.

1 Like

Re: Richard Barrons: NATO Is Not Ready For War With Russia by MrDebonair: 11:36pm On Apr 20, 2022
Topmaike007:
simple logic should tell you that this nuke you mentioned are in USA because no other country are allowed to have except those powerful countries..and this nuke are all gas that if inhaled can take life tell me which country that are in NATO that are closer to Russia will survive

I can see that you lack basic reasoning capabilities. Ask yourself why Russia is against US having military base at it's borders? Apply the simple Logic to your weak response.

That should enlighten you better.
And if you still need me to explain it further, then that will really confirm my impression of you as someone who is incorrigible.
Re: Richard Barrons: NATO Is Not Ready For War With Russia by MrDebonair: 11:51pm On Apr 20, 2022
Kingsnairaland:

If you take out USA all the communications of other nukes will cut off.... That what you don't know besides gprs guides nuke to it destination and Russia can take out all the satellites.

Let me guess ..You seem to have a myopic way of reasoning. I know definitely well that is how far you can reason. Not surprised though.

Your Russia is afraid of US and NATO military bases at its border. Ask yourself why? Now in a situation of nuclear war, Your Russia will be overwhelmed with nukes coming from over 30 countries.

Those countries are just within reach of your Russia either by land or sea. Don't ask me how.

Before your nuclear war head gets to US, Russia may already seize to exist due to its proximity to US and Nato nuclear war ships already at its border not to talk about those nukes that will be going into Russia from military bases such as Romania, Poland and others. You can figure out what that will look like in real life scenario.

Summary: That's if you can comprehend.

Having your enemies at your door step with nuclear weapons and you planning to attack over 30 countries that have their nuclear war heads pointing to your Russia.

I guess you don't need soothsayer to tell you who gets wiped out first and if you do, you may need to have your brain examined.
Re: Richard Barrons: NATO Is Not Ready For War With Russia by MrDebonair: 11:57pm On Apr 20, 2022
Themandator:

US owns almost a thousand military bases around the world... Where the killer and killing missile will come in from they won't even see

I think all these Russian knob head, turd burglar sympathizers need to start reasoning like you. They all lack basic comprehension and analytical skills.

Exactly the reason why Russia don't want US and NATO bases near its border. The ease of attacking Russia will be swift.

1 Like

Re: Richard Barrons: NATO Is Not Ready For War With Russia by antibullshit: 1:00am On Apr 21, 2022
Kingsnairaland:
Nato knows what nuclear war can do imagine New York city gone wiped out from earth.

Imagine London gone.

Chelsea, Manchester united gone.

Moscow gone

They know the impact yet they act like they own the world.

They better follow peace before they all die together.

God bless putin God bless mother Russia m
There's no way Russia can strike all these places and go scot free . They are not the only ones that have nuclear weapons . Apart from the US, there are also other nato countries that have nuclear weapons.
Re: Richard Barrons: NATO Is Not Ready For War With Russia by ipobarethieves: 1:42am On Apr 21, 2022
It shall never be well with me puremakers and my worthless father.
Re: Richard Barrons: NATO Is Not Ready For War With Russia by bkool7(m): 1:49am On Apr 21, 2022
anonymous1759:

Are you on the internet at all or you’re just blinded by sentiments ? Go and google Russia retaliation sanctions on the west you’ll see it .

Putin has two of his daughter living in the West.
I'm sure you know what that means. Russia is insignificant in the economic world. At least, not in the league of Canada, US, GB, France , Germany,
That's why Putin keeps amassing deadly weapons
Re: Richard Barrons: NATO Is Not Ready For War With Russia by Nobody: 2:24am On Apr 21, 2022
MrDebonair:

[s]The level at which you display your ignorance is not surprising given that your level of education may not be adequate enough to use basic information to analyze complex scenarios.

Your Copy and paste shows you are not educable and trainable. I could bring up other copy and paste to counteract your claims. But I won't condescend to that level where you fail to use your cognitive functions as expected.

MAD doesn't validate non existence to life after nuclear war. It's a phrase used in explaining the degree of destruction or aftermath of nuclear war.

Intellectual capacity is not displaying copy and paste and asking another to challenge it with copy and paste. Your Russia cannot wipe out US and Europe. Rather US and Europe are more likely to wipe out Russia.

You don't expect me to give you the reason. And if you do, then it further validates my impression of you. Regardless of nuclear war head, icbm bla bla bla and all the trash you spewing everywhere.

I don't need any edumacation from someone who is wallowing in ignorance, who can't use common sense and thinks highly of himself as smart when your text says opposite.

Stop quoting quora or using copy and paste to engage in intellectual convo. Use your brain. That's why you have one.[/s]

You should cover your head in a big shame! Every discerning mind clearly sees that my write up are apt, clear and concise. If you claim it was plagiarism, you should have been able to provide links from where it was copied. If you were half as intelligent you would have provided a counter proof. Why should I expect much from you who has very low intellectual acumen. You think by coming to throw tantrums when an intellectual discourse is on, it makes you sound smart? Funny enough most of you little children here can’t keep a discourse for long! You know why? Because you lack capacity, so you quickly degenerate to tantrums. What is so difficult in backing up your claims? You think everyone is daft and swallows propaganda? Of course you do not know that he who asserts must prove. I gave you 2 screenshots not quotes from both quota and popularmechanics which supports my articulation that nuclear war is unwinnable by either party, since you claim the US has survival capacity, write your article to support your claim and back it up with either links or screenshots. Of course you can’t. Why should I expect you to give me reasons, when I know you have none. And when did your personal opinion without proof become a yardstick. Even the US does not agree with your assertions. Of course a lack of education makes it impossible for you to tell the difference between an article and one referenced from another source. And your little brain offered nothing comprehension other than a childish emotional charged rant. I have nothing else to say to you. I rest my case with you!

https://www.popularmechanics.com/military/weapons/a39227264/what-nuclear-war-between-the-us-and-russia-could-look-like/

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Thousands Of Teens Walked Out Of Classes To Protest Gun Laws Across U.S.(Photos) / Boris Johnson on the brink as 30 members of cabinet resign in 24 hours / Russia Threatens To Destroy 32 Nato Satellites To Cripple Missile Systems (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.