Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,941 members, 7,835,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Richard Barrons: NATO Is Not Ready For War With Russia - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Richard Barrons: NATO Is Not Ready For War With Russia (31348 Views)

Ukraine's Bid To Join NATO Is Premature - Joe Biden / Richard Barrons: Britain Needs To Co-Operate With The Taliban To Combat ISIS-K / Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Richard Barrons: NATO Is Not Ready For War With Russia by simplesearch: 4:11pm On Apr 20, 2022
Truvelisback:
NATO is avoiding war that Ukraine refused to avoid.

You should never expect an open confrontation between Russia and US, that may never happen till the end of the world. What is however sure is that both party will continue to hunt each other indirectly for as long as possible. Remember US was a mess in Vietnam as USSR gave them their support, same way Russia was a mess in Afghanistan due to US support for a whole 10years, they couldn't conquer them. This Is exactly how the game will continue to play out. Any country US is fighting against, Russia will support them with weapon and vice versa. It's a long and done deal, don't expect anything else.
Re: Richard Barrons: NATO Is Not Ready For War With Russia by Visasolution048: 4:11pm On Apr 20, 2022
Kingsnairaland:

Before I went to sleep, my wife said to me: This Russia is such a bad country, If Ukraine wants to join Nato, it is their business and freedom, Russia has no right to intervene, this is just an excuse for Russia to invade Ukarine.

So I said nothing, I just went to the kitchen and took a knife to bedside, then I said: Let’s go to sleep.

My wife looked at me with her wide eyes: What the heck are you doing, sleeping with a knife?!?!

I said: No worry, let’s go to sleep. Beside, sleeping with a knife is none of your business and it is my freedom.

My wife said: How can I sleep when you are sleeping with a knife? What if you accidentally cut me?

I said: Well, You don’t even trust your own husband, how can you expect Russia to trust Ukraine? Me sleeping with a knife is like Ukraine joining the Nato.

Oga forget that recycled story...Nigeria and crowd mentality..una own na to Say what everybody is saying. That is why somebody like Buhari na una president..........

When Russia Annexed Crimea did Ukraine say they want to join NATO...

And when the previous president was on verge of joining the EU was Zalenski the president then When Ukrainians protested that Ukraine was part of Europe and not part of Russia. Was Nato in the picture then ??

For once you guys should leave wetin everybody dey talk, and do your research diligently.....

Ukraine wanted to join NATO to avoid the Russian invasion...Just die that your wife and knife story...Everybody don too use am... Zalenski is not a coward. Ukrainians were tired of Putin's involvement in their country...

Every reasonable body of former Ussr don move on, Russia still wan tie Ukraine to itself, and isolate it from the rest of the world.
Re: Richard Barrons: NATO Is Not Ready For War With Russia by Awesometouch1: 4:13pm On Apr 20, 2022
EdoBoy90:

One Putin's Hypersonic Missile will do the damage. Keep quiet. Go and read history.

Strongest Military in NATO from EU bloc is France, follow by UK. Add to it outside EU bloc is US.

Just one Putin's Hypersonic Missile will settle it. Relax, NATO should make a move.
Which history do you know?
You think they'll be able to easily guide a hypersonic missile to its target in an electronic warefare? How many do they have and what targets can they hit before getting wiped out?

You think if it was in a war with NATO they'll be left with the capacity to be launching missiles up till now?

Could they achieve victory with the hypersonic missiles they launched against Ukraine?

You people will come here and be ranting without really knowing the technical situation.
So you think Germany is weak because they weren't left to make nuclear weapons?
Technically you are assuming it's the US, Britain, and France that together own 50% of global military hardware.

In case you are someone that has any level of comprehensive I'll advise you get on quora to clear your misunderstanding.
Re: Richard Barrons: NATO Is Not Ready For War With Russia by McJelly(m): 4:16pm On Apr 20, 2022
This will be my first time of commenting on the Ukraine-Russia bouhaha but......
Seriously though if Russia was to be a small country with no historical affront, the so called nato would have carried out its "normal" execution. Russia wouldn't have even dare to invade it's neighbor cos of the fear of nato and speaking of which, RUSSIA can't be underestimated.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Richard Barrons: NATO Is Not Ready For War With Russia by Nobody: 4:17pm On Apr 20, 2022
Themandator:

Russia owns nuclear weapons.. But not in the numbers you are believing... Russia is not rich enough to maintain your numbers of idle weapons.... One of the NATO members bought jets from the US... The maintsnce cost for those jets is in excess of 13b dollars

If you ask what small arms or rifles the Russians army uses, you won't see Ak47 in the list but that is what we have seen with their soldiers in Ukraine

T14 tank is suppose to be the most advanced tank in their arsenal, it is not present in this war and never will be because only those uses during the May military parade actually exist and some are in Syria where they have been destroyed by light weapons despite the claims

Russia is not what your fantasize it to be
Must you quote when you don’t know? If you don’t know as is obvious, can’t you read or research? Why embarrass yourself?
Again, as you have rightly also noticed, the most taunted of Russian armament is not present in Ukraine, T14, su 57, su 35, s 400. And manpower sent was 150k out of 900k standing army. Why? The main battle may not be against Ukraine. The screenshot below is the answer to the ignorance you posted. At a time, both side had more than 20000 nuclear war heads, they were constantly reduced through various treaties to this present numbers.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Richard Barrons: NATO Is Not Ready For War With Russia by Hellonearth: 4:19pm On Apr 20, 2022
Kingsnairaland:
Nato knows what nuclear war can do imagine New York city gone wiped out from earth.

Imagine London gone.

Chelsea, Manchester united gone.

Moscow gone

They know the impact yet they act like they own the world.

They better follow peace before they all die together.

God bless putin God bless mother Russia m

Thank God u added Moscow.
Cos for your mind,na only Russia have nukes.
Re: Richard Barrons: NATO Is Not Ready For War With Russia by Chukwumajr(m): 4:27pm On Apr 20, 2022
[Before that, almost all russian territory will become ashes, and there will be no more place for them to lunch there remaining nukes. quote author=Kingsnairaland post=112103419]Nato knows what nuclear war can do imagine New York city gone wiped out from earth.

Imagine London gone.

Moscow gone

God bless putin God bless mother Russia m[/quote]
Re: Richard Barrons: NATO Is Not Ready For War With Russia by Kingsnairaland(m): 4:32pm On Apr 20, 2022
simplesearch:

Even without NATO putting up any form of provocation, do you think PUTIN is a trustable leader who can play the game of the big brother well, especially to all the surrounding nations that form the old soviet union? Do you think without provocation from the West Putin will stop in his annexation stride? The guy want to boss as many nations around him as possible with his nuclear power and forcefully truncate their sovereignty by taken over their territory, that's Putins exact game plan and the west of course won't allow such unwarranted occupation of people's territory.

Since 1991 till few years ago Russia never bothered any one while USA and nato invaded over 10 nations within that time.

1 Like

Re: Richard Barrons: NATO Is Not Ready For War With Russia by Kingsnairaland(m): 4:35pm On Apr 20, 2022
Themandator:

Russia owns nuclear weapons.. But not in the numbers you are believing... Russia is not rich enough to maintain your numbers of idle weapons.... One of the NATO members bought jets from the US... The maintsnce cost for those jets is in excess of 13b dollars

If you ask what small arms or rifles the Russians army uses, you won't see Ak47 in the list but that is what we have seen with their soldiers in Ukraine

T14 tank is suppose to be the most advanced tank in their arsenal, it is not present in this war and never will be because only those uses during the May military parade actually exist and some are in Syria where they have been destroyed by light weapons despite the claims

This is a small war that why you see old equipment been used you can't use heavy new equipment when the big boys have not entered the war.

Do you wear your Christmas cloth at home.

4 Likes

Re: Richard Barrons: NATO Is Not Ready For War With Russia by Kingsnairaland(m): 4:37pm On Apr 20, 2022
Themandator:

All nation both USA military base is open on google map except the under ground military base. Goo figure lol.

1 Like

Re: Richard Barrons: NATO Is Not Ready For War With Russia by Cantonese: 4:41pm On Apr 20, 2022
Kingsnairaland:
Nato knows what nuclear war can do imagine New York city gone wiped out from earth.

Imagine London gone.

Moscow gone

And you childishly believe that story? You think it is your own unprepared military.

Chai!

1 Like

Re: Richard Barrons: NATO Is Not Ready For War With Russia by Kingsnairaland(m): 4:42pm On Apr 20, 2022
Awesometouch1:

Which history do you know?
You think they'll be able to easily guide a hypersonic missile to its target in an electronic warefare? How many do they have and what targets can they hit before getting wiped out?

You think if it was in a war with NATO they'll be left with the capacity to be launching missiles up till now?

Could they achieve victory with the ones they launched against Ukraine?

You people that know nothing will come here and be ranting rubbish.
In case you are someone that has any level of comprehensive I'll advise you get on quora to clear your ignorance.

There was a Ukraine base military one near I think Poland that foreign military men were staying during the war and no missiles could hit it because they had many anti missiles systems there only Russia hypersonic weapons was able to destroy the base.

Few days before biden traveled to Europe that base was destroyed by Russia.

1 Like

Re: Richard Barrons: NATO Is Not Ready For War With Russia by Cantonese: 4:43pm On Apr 20, 2022
omenkaLives:
Who knows, this gentleman just might be applying one of the 48 Laws of Power which admonishes that it is better your enemies assume you're very weak than powerful as such could work eventually in your favour.

But I'm sure their enemy, in this case, Russia, knows exactly what their capabilities are.

Get yourself a bottle of beer on my account.
Re: Richard Barrons: NATO Is Not Ready For War With Russia by Awesometouch1: 4:51pm On Apr 20, 2022
Kingsnairaland:

There was a Ukraine base military one near I think Poland that foreign military men were staying during the war and no missiles could hit it because they had many anti missiles systems there only Russia hypersonic weapons was able to destroy the base.

Few days before biden traveled to Europe that base was destroyed by Russia.

I don't have the details of your claims but it appears false because that was the first time on record Lviv was attacked during the war.
There was no report of failed attacks there before then.
Russia could be too blinded to hit a target with guided missiles in a war with the West.
Right now NATO is considering the option of sending ships into the black see to blind Russia considerably.
Re: Richard Barrons: NATO Is Not Ready For War With Russia by Kingsnairaland(m): 4:54pm On Apr 20, 2022
Awesometouch1:

I don't have the details of your claims but it appears false because that was the first time on record Lviv was attacked during the war.
Russia could be too blinded to hit a target with guided missiles in a war with the West.
Right now NATO is considering the option of sending ships into the black see to blind Russia considerably.

You don't follow the game plan that why you don't know.. Now as of blinding Russia that kids talk.

2 Likes

Re: Richard Barrons: NATO Is Not Ready For War With Russia by Kingsnairaland(m): 4:55pm On Apr 20, 2022
Cantonese:

Get yourself a bottle of beer on my account.

You can't test nuclear weapons on earth without other countries knowing.

And the last powerful nuclear weapons that was tested was done by Russia and the earth marveled.

1 Like

Re: Richard Barrons: NATO Is Not Ready For War With Russia by Nobody: 5:00pm On Apr 20, 2022
Awesometouch1:

Hope you have details now!

https://apnews.com/article/explosions-in-lviv-ukraine-russia-war-d19574a99afeb4bf964be7c3276c084c

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Richard Barrons: NATO Is Not Ready For War With Russia by Jacopini: 5:08pm On Apr 20, 2022
Kingsnairaland:

Laws of power don't work when nuclear weapons are lite up....

Once death comes all laws dies.

NATO fuelled fire and should be the one to extinguish it by stopping expansion and simply stating that Ukraine will never be a part of NATO to de-escalate the situation. Also, sanctions makes matters worse & will enrage Putin further. The idea is to de-escalate to save lives, not add fuel to fire. The U.S wants to prolong the war.

NATO obviously knew the consequences of their expansion and encircling Russia to threaten them. The U.S clearly provoked instability and chaos. While I’m against war, it’s important to understand the historical and geopolitical contexts that led to this in order to SAY NO TO THE PROVOCATION OF WAR and FOR WAR NOT TO REPEAT ITSELF. Putin sadly lost his patience after 15 years and took the U.S cunning bait.

It’s heart breaking Ukraine has been used by the U.S as a pawn and now cannon fodder to fight Russia on their behalf. The U.S has a track record of sponsoring colour revolutions/mayhem around the globe in the guise of democracy and a noble cause. The truth is they ONLY allow pro-American puppet regimes to exist. That’s the typical U.S imperialist playbook. Their greedy goal is money and global hegemony. Don’t forget they LIED in order to bomb Iraq and stole money and resources such as oil from the Middle East.

SADLY THE WINNERS ARE ALWAYS THE MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX WHO PROFIT BILLIONS from the GLOBAL ARMS TRADE. That’s a POWERFUL MOTIVATION TO FUEL FIRE and PROVOKE AGGRESSION and INSTABILITY AROUND THE GLOBE. Military arms prices have soared lately.

The U.S administration is using the same bait towards China. It’s media echo chambers are spreading their smear campaign against China to gain public consent for potential war with China and will use Taiwan as their cannon fodder. The non stop demonisation of China and Chinese people have caused rising brazen and deadly attacks against people of Chinese ethnicity. These politicians and it’s mainstream media are toxic with their influence to spread hate and division. It’s ironic that the U.S proclaims to hail human rights when they blatantly lied to illegally invade and killed many innocent civilians for over a decade. How can people still trust them is beyond me. They sure are superior at packaging themselves as the heroes and packaging countries they hate as villains.

Dat Us imperialistic playbook, is wat gave u tinx like nairaland to air ur view, in a country like Russia who gives u dat platform? Do u even think for once u will hv dat much freedom of expression u hv to type this long text?

It d free world against authoritarian
It neva ending
Choose ur freedom.
Re: Richard Barrons: NATO Is Not Ready For War With Russia by Themandator: 5:28pm On Apr 20, 2022
princeeze1:

Must you quote when you don’t know? If you don’t know as is obvious, can’t you read or research? Why embarrass yourself?
Again, as you have rightly also noticed, the most taunted of Russian armament is not present in Ukraine, T14, su 57, su 35, s 400. And manpower sent was 150k out of 900k standing army. Why? The main battle may not be against Ukraine. The screenshot below is the answer to the ignorance you posted. At a time, both side had more than 20000 nuclear war heads, they were constantly reduced through various treaties to this present numbers.

Russia has used everything except nuclear weapons.. It claims to have used hypersonic missile in destroying a storage facility.

The sunk warship came with su 300

Russia is not more than what has been sent to Ukraine..... Russia is yet to build any more T14 tanks aside those initial ones used on their military parade day and the one it sent to Syria was destroyed by issis...

It doesn't have 900k soldiers otherwise it won't been brining in Wagner group and Syrian fighters that have been killed and their badges with home phone numbers displayed

Russia only aircraft carrier killed Russian pilots when it was deployed to Syria because it doesn't catch flights and catches fire without notice... It is now in maintenance for ages... Russia can not afford another one yet

China that is economically vibrant has only one in operation the other two still under construction well beyond completion date

Russia lost 15k men in Afghanistan. CIA sent cables back home that these guys are nothing but third world army with nuclear capability... They are not creative and this is not hard to understand.... Putin thinks for the whole of Russian secret... You work to his answer not what you think best

Look at Ukraine, a country without navy sinking a flagship.... A country that was too timid to Enagge Russia in 2014 later called in the CIA once Russia left to Train them ... Look at the result

Just yesterday Russia gave deadline in Maripuol, by today those guys are still fighting strong and even bomb another rank

America flew direct this time into Ukraine to deliver weapons... Russia didn't attack the aircraft because the American flag is there

Russia cannot pay 900k real living wages, maintain 6k nukes.. It military budget is less than 60 billion dollars... A country is spending 13b dollars on maintenance of just aircraft it bought from the US

Make the analysis how Russia can maintain such armada and develop more with a paltry 58b dollars
Re: Richard Barrons: NATO Is Not Ready For War With Russia by RolexOfGeneva(m): 5:47pm On Apr 20, 2022
Kingsnairaland:

Imagine London gone.

Moscow gone

Chelsea?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Richard Barrons: NATO Is Not Ready For War With Russia by Themandator: 5:48pm On Apr 20, 2022
Kingsnairaland:

All nation both USA military base is open on google map except the under ground military base. Goo figure lol.

Okay maybe Ukraine is preparing another bleep Russia stamp.. This time with one of those disappearing
Re: Richard Barrons: NATO Is Not Ready For War With Russia by chaloskyx: 5:55pm On Apr 20, 2022
make dem no fight war o its then diasporas would claim to have African heritage and queue to migrate to Africa lolz
Re: Richard Barrons: NATO Is Not Ready For War With Russia by EdwardRandy(m): 5:56pm On Apr 20, 2022
jrusky:

God!!!

Pls is your brain working at all? Is it Zelensky that started the war? Did Zelensky first attack Russia? Or because Ukran want to join NATO so the best Russia can do to stop them is war? Pls where are your senses for goodness sake?

Or you want ukrain to just surrender their Land just like that to Putin but when Adeshina said give your land to fulani or get kill you came here insulting him but now want entire country to turn cowards to Putin baa?

God, pls why did you chose to create people with empty skulls and dropped them in Nigeria and in NL in particular? Imagine how your brain works?
You are the one here with an empty skull, Olodo.
Re: Richard Barrons: NATO Is Not Ready For War With Russia by Obafavour(m): 5:57pm On Apr 20, 2022
ceejay80s:

So u think it's only Russia that has nuclear weapon?
USA doesn't have?
Japan doesn't have?
Britain doesn't have?
Most European countries too have, how many live do u think Russia has if all these countries fire nuclear to that their one and only country?
Japan nukes are like foams.
Go and check the countries supporting russia they have the strongest nukes in the world, you knw britain and japan isn't big, by the time north korean, china and russia crush them with their mighty nuke britain and japan will be no where to be found.
To your surprise USA will be ruined if they fight this war.
NATO has checked and they realised that the countries behind the almighty russia is beyond their power. They used scope to tell you they're nt ready for war, let them fight and see maybe NATO will still exist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Richard Barrons: NATO Is Not Ready For War With Russia by Nobody: 5:57pm On Apr 20, 2022
Themandator:

Russia has used everything except nuclear weapons.. It claims to have used hypersonic missile in destroying a storage facility.

The sunk warship came with su 300

Russia is not more than what has been sent to Ukraine..... Russia is yet to build any more T14 tanks aside those initial ones used on their military parade day and the one it sent to Syria was destroyed by issis...

It doesn't have 900k soldiers otherwise it won't been brining in Wagner group and Syrian fighters that have been killed and their badges with home phone numbers displayed

Russia cannot pay 900k real living wages, maintain 6k nukes.. It military budget is less than 60 billion dollars... A country is spending 13b dollars on maintenance of just aircraft it bought from the US

Make the analysis how Russia can maintain such armada and develop more with a paltry 58b dollars

I will not respond to you anymore because you are not intelligent. If my claims were false, you would counter it with facts. It’s not wrong to take a side, it’s foolish to tell yourself a lie to feel good about yourself. Below is the fact. If you have counter proof, show it. Your emotions are running high, but it does not change the stats. Tell yourself the truth, if it was Belarus that invaded Finland, would your US and its allies claim its not a NATO nation and as such not put boots on ground?
Everything I have said is backed by facts even from the notorious MSN, so you ignorantly don’t know they have mechanisms for verifying these armaments to ensure parity. If you say they don’t have 6000 nukes, bring your facts not emotions, if you say they don’t have 900k active troops(5th largest) without calling reserves(2m) yet, back it up. Tell me why they should use even 1/10th of their strength knowing NATO is a snake?
Lessen your ignorance, it was the Soviets that went to Afghanistan not Russia, and Ukraine was part of the Soviet Union. Lastly, use google to help yourself, it took all of NATO countries combined using even the stealth F117 that was shot down 78days to defeat Serbia that is far smaller than Ukraine without anyone sending them armaments like this Ukraine.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Richard Barrons: NATO Is Not Ready For War With Russia by PreciousBro: 5:57pm On Apr 20, 2022
Only USA can match Russia head to head on Nuclear weaponry. NATO nations know this and would be stupid America with all its glorious infrastructural beauty would allow for such military showoff in the place of a war to defend baby-nation, Ukraine �� .

Before they know what hits them, the decimation of the nation's pride would be gone. Besides,one can't over emphasise that war is not good. It won't matter who is right to begin one in the first place,but who or what is left.
Re: Richard Barrons: NATO Is Not Ready For War With Russia by Awesometouch1: 6:01pm On Apr 20, 2022
princeeze1:

Hope you have details now!

https://apnews.com/article/explosions-in-lviv-ukraine-russia-war-d19574a99afeb4bf964be7c3276c084c
Thanks for the effort. I appreciate but it's news every one knew.
What I said is that there were no reports of failed missile attacks there due to heavy deployment of anti-missile systems used in protecting a training base like you claimed.
Re: Richard Barrons: NATO Is Not Ready For War With Russia by Awesometouch1: 6:14pm On Apr 20, 2022
Kingsnairaland:

You don't follow the game plan that why you don't know.. Now as of blinding Russia that kids talk.
I suppose you have no knowledge of the tactical side of things.

For the records, Russia is poor in electronics or at least no match for the West.

The reason for the surprising success of the defensive weapons given to Ukraine is because Russia's systems and heavy artillery were essentially blind to them.
They simply can't see them coming till its too late.
Electionic tracking devices built in some of their advanced tanks also didn't work as touted. They were blind and useless.

These things have been well analyised in details by weapons experts from across the globe. You don't know because you probably depend on nairaland and noisy ranting for info.
Russia is hitting missile targets because electronic warfare systems are not available to Ukraine.
The US has sent 5 electronic warfare planes to Europe and some experts hope one of them can be flown over the black see to blind Russian systems.
Re: Richard Barrons: NATO Is Not Ready For War With Russia by Awesometouch1: 6:41pm On Apr 20, 2022
simplesearch:

You should never expect an open confrontation between Russia and US, that may never happen till the end of the world. What is however sure is that both party will continue to hunt each other indirectly for as long as possible. Remember US was a mess in Vietnam as USSR gave them their support, same way Russia was a mess in Afghanistan due to US support for a whole 10years, they couldn't conquer them. This Is exactly how the game will continue to play out. Any country US is fighting against, Russia will support them with weapon and vice versa. It's a long and done deal, don't expect anything else.
That rivalry has an end in sight with what's happening in Ukraine.
The demiliterization of Russia has already begun. Except the West goes back on the plan, Russia won't such a military to threaten its neighborhours anymore in few years time.
Re: Richard Barrons: NATO Is Not Ready For War With Russia by Awesometouch1: 6:47pm On Apr 20, 2022
princeeze1:

I will not respond to you anymore because you are not intelligent. If my claims were false, you would counter it with facts. It’s not wrong to take a side, it’s foolish to tell yourself a lie to feel good about yourself. Below is the fact. If you have counter proof, show it. Your emotions are running high, but it does not change the stats. Tell yourself the truth, if it was Belarus that invaded Finland, would your US and its allies claim its not a NATO nation and as such not put boots on ground?
Everything I have said is backed by facts even from the notorious MSN, so you ignorantly don’t know they have mechanisms for verifying these armaments to ensure parity. If you say they don’t have 6000 nukes, bring your facts not emotions, if you say they don’t have 900k active troops(5th largest) without calling reserves(2m) yet, back it up. Tell me why they should use even 1/10th of their strength knowing NATO is a snake?
Lessen your ignorance, it was the Soviets that went to Afghanistan not Russia, and Ukraine was part of the Soviet Union. Lastly, use google to help yourself, it took all of NATO countries combined using even the stealth F117 that was shot down 78days to defeat Serbia that is far smaller than Ukraine without anyone sending them armaments like this Ukraine.
So NATO and Serbia fought a war and it took NATO 78 days to defeat Serbia?

Where in history is the documentation of a NATO-Serbia war?

You may as well claim NATO went to war with Libya and it took them that much days to defeat Libya.

You can't even tell the difference between mere air raids and outright war yet you claim someone else isn't intelligent.

1 Like

Re: Richard Barrons: NATO Is Not Ready For War With Russia by crownprince2017: 6:48pm On Apr 20, 2022
Dynamicboss:

A very reasonable comment. Only those who have read, digest and understand the laws of power possess quality leadership traits. Same gimmicks was adopted by US in WW2 and no one knew they had atomic bombs when the likes of Nazis army were boasting they have produced ballistic missiles. Nagazaki and Hiroshima still plays in the mind of veterans.

I hope it doesn't come to the point where nuclear warlords will be release by the west and east because that will almost be like rapture.
may God bless you, usa was very very humble in both WW1 and WW2 not until they silent the whole world with Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Am sure the vistims then will not and would never joke with USA humble reactions now.

1 Like

Re: Richard Barrons: NATO Is Not Ready For War With Russia by Topmaike007(m): 7:07pm On Apr 20, 2022
MrDebonair:

Simple Logic should tell you that Russia will receive nukes from over 30 countries. While Russia will aim to target over 30 countries.

The likelihood of Russia responding to being nuked simultaneously will be infinitesimal.

Russia will be overwhelmed such that they will have no opportunities to activate any other nukes regardless of any nukes they may have.

Before any nukes gets into US or UK, Canada, Australia airspace your Russia will most likely not be in existence.
This is not rocket science, it's just basic comprehension and analytical skills.
simple logic should tell you that this nuke you mentioned are in USA because no other country are allowed to have except those powerful countries..and this nuke are all gas that if inhaled can take life tell me which country that are in NATO that are closer to Russia will survive

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

CNN Apologises For Spreading Israeli Fake News On 40 Babies Beheading / Heavy Rains Trigger Landslide In Japan, At Least Two Dead / Thousands Of Teens Walked Out Of Classes To Protest Gun Laws Across U.S.(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.