Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,105 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Why Tinubu's Presidential Ambition Paved Way For Sanwo-olu's Second Term - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Tinubu's Presidential Ambition Paved Way For Sanwo-olu's Second Term (18643 Views)

MURIC Opposes Governor Babajide Sanwo-olu’s Second Term Bid / Sanwo-olu’s Second Term Bid Stirs Controversy In Lagos APC / Ambode Breaks Down In Tears As APC Bigwigs Settle For Sanwo-Olu - Pulse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Tinubu's Presidential Ambition Paved Way For Sanwo-olu's Second Term by Kentuforchrist(m): 8:34am On Apr 20, 2022
It my birthday nairalanders pls wish me well
Thank you❤️

2 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu's Presidential Ambition Paved Way For Sanwo-olu's Second Term by israelmao(m): 8:35am On Apr 20, 2022
I pray he doesn't get Ambod's treatment.
Re: Why Tinubu's Presidential Ambition Paved Way For Sanwo-olu's Second Term by murmee: 8:35am On Apr 20, 2022
seunmsg:

The best performing governor in Nigeria. I said it with all my chest. If any governor in your region is better, mention his name and don’t be scared.

And I hope your Amaechi is already preparing for the primary election? The consensus he was banking on has been thrashed in the dustbin as I predicted.
Even if consensus was used, Amechi would not have been chosen. Take that to the bank!
Re: Why Tinubu's Presidential Ambition Paved Way For Sanwo-olu's Second Term by yusluvad(m): 8:36am On Apr 20, 2022
Him no get time, simple. The man sha wants to kill himself with wahala wey pass his strength and power... cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Why Tinubu's Presidential Ambition Paved Way For Sanwo-olu's Second Term by Righthussle: 8:36am On Apr 20, 2022
seunmsg:

Even Udom will laugh out loud at your funny jokes. That one should be competing with an LCDA chairman in Lagos and not Sanwoolu.

As regards consensus, there is no point arguing again. APC NEC will meet today to officially ratify the mode of primary. I will call you out again once the decision is made public. Till then, keep enjoying your self-imposed delusion cheesy grin grin.

You think that "boy boy" of a governor is better than Udom? What is wrong with Lagosians ?

4 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu's Presidential Ambition Paved Way For Sanwo-olu's Second Term by joe1309: 8:36am On Apr 20, 2022
Malory:
Tinubu doesn't want Sanwo olu to continue as governor because he didn't remit enough money to Bourdillon but he knows that tampering with Sanwo olu's second tenure will will wreck his presidential ambition.
Biafra, go to south east.
Re: Why Tinubu's Presidential Ambition Paved Way For Sanwo-olu's Second Term by osinbanjoisaliar: 8:38am On Apr 20, 2022
jrusky:
To be honest Tinubu is popular because no single day his name won't be mention on national discussion pls guys allow this man rest stop making him to popular.

You don't like Tinubu but yet his name has replaced Nigeria Natonal anthem pls free this man the more you talks about him the more popular he becomes.

One amazing politicl quality Tinubu has is "Despite all insults hurled on him till today he has never reply anyone or used wrong words against anyone" sorry to say this that quality in him is amazing haven't said that I can't vote for him and can never vote for apc never.

I just respect him for that quality.

Na lie you dey talk. Tinubu popular because cabal wan collect Lagos state back from him hand to give am to another pesin. Him reign don finish, but instead of him to jeje retire, the old man wan form smart. Dem go give am d same treatment as dem give Abiola.

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu's Presidential Ambition Paved Way For Sanwo-olu's Second Term by donforeign: 8:38am On Apr 20, 2022
seunmsg:
He’s the best performing governor in Nigeria at the moment and it’s only reasonable that a good term deserves another. Any other shalaye is not necessary.
where e dey perfom ...yenyenyen talk

4 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu's Presidential Ambition Paved Way For Sanwo-olu's Second Term by Khaysee: 8:41am On Apr 20, 2022
Ok oòooo.time will tell

All types of quality men clothing payment on delivery
Re: Why Tinubu's Presidential Ambition Paved Way For Sanwo-olu's Second Term by sangresan(m): 8:42am On Apr 20, 2022
specialmati:
grin grin grin if not that our politicians have used hunger to make some people brain to not work well again.tinubu and all those idiots that sold buhari to us should have been sent to prison.where is that suya guy.imagine giving someone that sold a bad product to you a contract

Your second name na oponu. An African proverb says, "You cannot give someone a job and still help him do it".

If Buhari fails, the blame should be on Buhari and his team. You cannot now blame Tinubu for Buhari's failure. It's never done anywhere in the civilized world.

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu's Presidential Ambition Paved Way For Sanwo-olu's Second Term by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:43am On Apr 20, 2022
So far as Sanwoolu is lenient on commercial bus drivers and agberos unlike his predecessor, he will receive the support and blessing of second term from his fellow urchins.

2 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu's Presidential Ambition Paved Way For Sanwo-olu's Second Term by seyz91(m): 8:44am On Apr 20, 2022
Selfishness
Malory:
Tinubu doesn't want Sanwo olu to continue as governor because he didn't remit enough money to Bourdillon but he knows that tampering with Sanwo olu's second tenure will will wreck his presidential ambition.
Re: Why Tinubu's Presidential Ambition Paved Way For Sanwo-olu's Second Term by sangresan(m): 8:44am On Apr 20, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

Na lie you dey talk. Tinubu popular because cabal wan collect Lagos state back from him hand to give am to another pesin. Him reign don finish, but instead of him to jeje retire, the old man wan form smart. Dem go give am d same treatment as dem give Abiola.

Cabal Kee you there. Which treatment Dem give Abiola? You forget there is a difference between military regime and democratic government. Many of you reason with your anus sha.

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu's Presidential Ambition Paved Way For Sanwo-olu's Second Term by eldoradoxx: 8:44am On Apr 20, 2022
seunmsg:
He’s the best performing governor in Nigeria at the moment and it’s only reasonable that a good term deserves another. Any other shalaye is not necessary.
Travel and leave Lagos and see. You guys stay in your traffic invested Lagos and think that infrastructural revolution in Nigeria starts and ends in Lagos

4 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu's Presidential Ambition Paved Way For Sanwo-olu's Second Term by Franking: 8:45am On Apr 20, 2022
Tinubu wants to be president by all means. Kole werk.
Re: Why Tinubu's Presidential Ambition Paved Way For Sanwo-olu's Second Term by 001spice: 8:45am On Apr 20, 2022
seunmsg:

The best performing governor in Nigeria. I said it with all my chest. If any governor in your region is better, mention his name and don’t be scared.

And I hope your Amaechi is already preparing for the primary election? The consensus he was banking on has been thrashed in the dustbin as I predicted.
Udoh emmanuel beat him in every area of governance

4 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu's Presidential Ambition Paved Way For Sanwo-olu's Second Term by Gozac: 8:47am On Apr 20, 2022
Truthisunique2:
The truth is even if it was ambode episode that came at this time, tilumbu would have still swallowed his pride and give him second term

It's not because he likes sanwo olu or is doing well, it is because of his own ambition in Abuja where he is at the mercy of others
You are a great political pundit
One of Tinubu's undoing was not giving Ambode a return ticket

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu's Presidential Ambition Paved Way For Sanwo-olu's Second Term by Gozac: 8:50am On Apr 20, 2022
seunmsg:
You have come again, best performing governor, we stay in Lagos
Tinubu is just reciprocating his kind gesture for promoting and bankrolling his presidential aspiration.
Let's call a spade a spade

3 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu's Presidential Ambition Paved Way For Sanwo-olu's Second Term by sweetjohn(m): 8:51am On Apr 20, 2022
seunmsg:
Only in afonja control media will Sanwolu be mentioned among best performing governor as if we are not all in Lagos. I have travelled round this year to many states and I can tell you Sanwolu is NOT among 20 best performing governor in Nigeria. You that is rating him high, with 100% conviction have never travelled out of Lagos for a long time or probably travelled to only Ogun, osun or ekiti state. No wonder you are now concluding Samolu as best performing governor.

Infact, any media house or press that rate Sanwolu among first 20 performing governor that press or media is just lying to itself.

2 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu's Presidential Ambition Paved Way For Sanwo-olu's Second Term by Okoroawusa: 8:51am On Apr 20, 2022
Another Tinubu thread...
Re: Why Tinubu's Presidential Ambition Paved Way For Sanwo-olu's Second Term by specialmati(m): 8:52am On Apr 20, 2022
sangresan:

Your second name na oponu. An African proverb says, "You cannot give someone a job and still help him do it".

If Buhari fails, the blame should be on Buhari and his team. You cannot now blame Tinubu for Buhari's failure. It's never done anywhere in the civilized world.
angry grin grin you must be the chief executive officer of senseless people.how can I blame buhari and not tinubu that sold the bad product to me.when you bought goods from a seller in the market do you blame the china people abi the person that knows the product was not good and still sells the product to you because he wants to make gain

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu's Presidential Ambition Paved Way For Sanwo-olu's Second Term by emmykk(m): 8:53am On Apr 20, 2022
seunmsg:

Alaye calm down. If Buhari need Tinubu the vibe by now would have be bomb bomb... Tinubu will not need all the consulting and begging.
He is daring the president as it stand but wait till June 1st

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu's Presidential Ambition Paved Way For Sanwo-olu's Second Term by Feggie3: 8:56am On Apr 20, 2022
Sadstoner:
Na Cowgirl dey pain us now nor be Tinubu... When is the Volume two of cowgirl cuming ?

But Honestly, that video is disgusting... For real, even as a joke.
Send to me naah please I beg you!
Re: Why Tinubu's Presidential Ambition Paved Way For Sanwo-olu's Second Term by derecho(m): 8:57am On Apr 20, 2022
GAC or Tinubu?

Who are the Ex-Governors of Lagos on the council? Fashola, Ambode?

Just say Tinubu abeg

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu's Presidential Ambition Paved Way For Sanwo-olu's Second Term by Sadstoner: 8:59am On Apr 20, 2022
Feggie3:
Send to me naah please I beg you!

How much u go pay ?
Re: Why Tinubu's Presidential Ambition Paved Way For Sanwo-olu's Second Term by luizpippo(m): 9:00am On Apr 20, 2022
seunmsg:

I just hope whoever you support turns out to be PMB's annointed candidate cos all this your grandstanding would be in vain.

If PMB decides to choose Yaya Bello, all this governors would come out of meetings with him with tears in their eyes while reminding their supporters how they would always follow the directions of the president, telling them how he is the father of the nation and all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Tinubu's Presidential Ambition Paved Way For Sanwo-olu's Second Term by EnglandAmaka(f): 9:04am On Apr 20, 2022
seunmsg:

Even Udom will laugh out loud at your funny jokes. That one should be competing with an LCDA chairman in Lagos and not Sanwoolu.

As regards consensus, there is no point arguing again. APC NEC will meet today to officially ratify the mode of primary. I will call you out again once the decision is made public. Till then, keep enjoying your self-imposed delusion cheesy grin grin.

BMC Crew on the beat again

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu's Presidential Ambition Paved Way For Sanwo-olu's Second Term by largeman4u(m): 9:10am On Apr 20, 2022
Same man who dey allowed trailer fall on innocent lagosian at Ojuelegba Bridge. 2 incident within the space of 3 weeks and nothing done.
Re: Why Tinubu's Presidential Ambition Paved Way For Sanwo-olu's Second Term by MikoB: 9:11am On Apr 20, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Yoruba man the joke is on you o, ojota people no be the ones to tell us pointus Pilate better pass udom

I don't need to argue with you on mode of primaries, you have heard from the Chairman of progressive govs, you have also seen the straws by tilumbu media
There will not be consensus but the indirect will just be a formality, the deal has been sealed, just keep watching.
Re: Why Tinubu's Presidential Ambition Paved Way For Sanwo-olu's Second Term by VULCAN(m): 9:19am On Apr 20, 2022
Here lies a statement fully endorsed by 23 BMC's

If you gerit....

seunmsg:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Salihu Lukman And His Grandstanding Over Buhari’s Successor - Suleiman Musa / Masquerades Campaign For Tinubu During Traditional Carnival In Warri (Video) / Buhari Not Oldest President In Africa, He Can Rule Beyond 2019 – Adnan Na-Habu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.