Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,521 members, 7,812,626 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:22 PM

9-year Journey From Nairaland To The World - Art, Graphics & Video (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / 9-year Journey From Nairaland To The World (52135 Views)

MY PAINTING JOURNEY FROM BEGINNER TO PRO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9-year Journey From Nairaland To The World by Poleski: 2:31pm On Apr 20, 2022
Mentorkaryhm:
There is no limitation to what and where we can be. This is great, if you can draw Jesus Christ and believe in Him, then one day you will meet with Him in His Glory like this.

C'mon, really?
Re: 9-year Journey From Nairaland To The World by pacespot(m): 2:34pm On Apr 20, 2022
AleshKeem:
My first post on nairaland in 2013. Read comments here: https://www.nairaland.com/1560865/amazing-pencil-drawing-wow

He might not be so impressed drawing him puffing smoke like that. If you want to draw someone, just draw them natural, you can add necklace, wristwatch, or face cap as you like. But some people might not like the display of them as a gangster in a drawing even though it is what they do.
Re: 9-year Journey From Nairaland To The World by blowjohn(m): 2:37pm On Apr 20, 2022
2013 to 2022 wtf.
If its me I won't want to meet him again sef
Re: 9-year Journey From Nairaland To The World by Drupzempire: 2:38pm On Apr 20, 2022
Guy your stew don red be that oooo.....your account go collect woto woto

2 Likes

Re: 9-year Journey From Nairaland To The World by Nobody: 2:42pm On Apr 20, 2022
pacespot:

He might not be so impressed drawing him puffing smoke like that. If you want to draw someone, just draw them natural, you can add necklace, wristwatch, or face cap as you like. But some people might not like the display of them as a gangster in a drawing even though it is what they do.

That is you

Most gangsters prefer them in their rugged way... especially tupac, draw am without clothes, make the tattoos dey shows with puff and see what happens... rick definitely loved it

3 Likes

Re: 9-year Journey From Nairaland To The World by penceman(m): 2:51pm On Apr 20, 2022
One word you say ugly. thats why celebrity have nothing to offer you except money.
we clean guys dont have money either. Thats life

1 Like

Re: 9-year Journey From Nairaland To The World by SpaceTour: 2:52pm On Apr 20, 2022
Rick Ross the greatest rapper after Tupac
Re: 9-year Journey From Nairaland To The World by ufuosman(m): 3:05pm On Apr 20, 2022
Nice one bro
Re: 9-year Journey From Nairaland To The World by EmzyT: 3:14pm On Apr 20, 2022
AleshKeem:
These comments though

That's life for you man, people will ALWAYS criticize you, no matter what.

What mattered here was that YOU DIDN'T GIVE UP even after seeing those demeaning comments.

Re: 9-year Journey From Nairaland To The World by Golan007: 3:23pm On Apr 20, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
Rick with his very bad legs

Skipped leg day at the gym.

Matter of fact, skipped gym.
Re: 9-year Journey From Nairaland To The World by toujurs: 3:35pm On Apr 20, 2022
That part you wrote, these comments, it doesn't still change the fact that you can't feed your self from this, you obviously even look like an internet scammer
Re: 9-year Journey From Nairaland To The World by TOYNEX(f): 3:36pm On Apr 20, 2022
Whao!
Re: 9-year Journey From Nairaland To The World by DEEBOZZ(m): 3:37pm On Apr 20, 2022
Killmaster1:
Why is he always with shayo in his hands?

Hadley Chase available
He is advertising his brand.
Most of these foreign artist have shares in some of these big wine brands .

1 Like

Re: 9-year Journey From Nairaland To The World by AleshKeem(m): 3:37pm On Apr 20, 2022
toujurs:
That part you wrote, these comments, it doesn't still change the fact that you can't feed your self from this, you obviously even look like an internet scammer

Bad belle…I grew up…Kill yourself!
Re: 9-year Journey From Nairaland To The World by koolaid87: 3:48pm On Apr 20, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

You with your very bad mouth

Those bad legs don reach places where your whole generations might will never be

1 Like

Re: 9-year Journey From Nairaland To The World by stacyadams: 3:48pm On Apr 20, 2022
AleshKeem:
Thanks to these encouraging people that believed in me

Congrats u met the boss of all bosses.
Re: 9-year Journey From Nairaland To The World by cavreek: 3:52pm On Apr 20, 2022
A typical advantage of being consistent
Well down....
Re: 9-year Journey From Nairaland To The World by Nobody: 3:54pm On Apr 20, 2022
Benjaniblinks:

How does it help the price of beans undecided
Na person say make u poor bad belle tongue
Re: 9-year Journey From Nairaland To The World by tidedroid: 4:07pm On Apr 20, 2022
AleshKeem:
These comments though
the first comment was stupid, but the second seems like it was good advice cuz from what i can see, his second rick ross drawing is a decent improvement from his first
Re: 9-year Journey From Nairaland To The World by koffsman(m): 4:15pm On Apr 20, 2022
Nice one, never stop believing... Congratulations fam
Re: 9-year Journey From Nairaland To The World by NGArmyTerrorist: 4:19pm On Apr 20, 2022
The legs of Ricky shaa. Wetin camera man dey cover for music video does not exist! This is the real Rick Ross and not those fake things in music videos..
Re: 9-year Journey From Nairaland To The World by AleshKeem(m): 4:48pm On Apr 20, 2022
kenzysmith:
I be star u come draw i go tell u thank u and give u 12k wey artist dey charge i no send u message. sadI be star u come draw i go tell u thank u and give u 12k wey artist dey charge i no send u message.
Well, if you got that in dollars�
Re: 9-year Journey From Nairaland To The World by AleshKeem(m): 4:49pm On Apr 20, 2022
Mentorkaryhm:
There is no limitation to what and where we can be. This is great, if you can draw Jesus Christ and believe in Him, then one day you will meet with Him in His Glory like this.
Would like you to help meet him personally to get a picture to draw
Re: 9-year Journey From Nairaland To The World by AleshKeem(m): 4:51pm On Apr 20, 2022
We4all:
How much dollars e give you baye?
You wan rob me? grin grin
Re: 9-year Journey From Nairaland To The World by Bbbw: 4:57pm On Apr 20, 2022
Good for him
Re: 9-year Journey From Nairaland To The World by Bignuell(m): 5:48pm On Apr 20, 2022
Man you've really improved oo. Nice one
Re: 9-year Journey From Nairaland To The World by BRATISLAVA: 6:00pm On Apr 20, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

Why don't you create a perfect human being without physical flaws first? Rick with his American passport and fans who will draw him and celebrate him.

2 Likes

Re: 9-year Journey From Nairaland To The World by jeff1607(m): 6:06pm On Apr 20, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

And your good legs?

2 Likes

Re: 9-year Journey From Nairaland To The World by Comedian2019: 6:29pm On Apr 20, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
Post your own legs, let's rate you.

1 Like

Re: 9-year Journey From Nairaland To The World by 1stGenAmerican(f): 6:40pm On Apr 20, 2022
NGArmyTerrorist:
The legs of Ricky shaa. Wetin camera man dey cover for music video does not exist! This is the real Rick Ross and not those fake things in music videos..

Those legs have a net worth of $45 million usd and own 20 Wingstop restaurants and a liquor company. What are your legs worth?

1 Like

Re: 9-year Journey From Nairaland To The World by Asour: 6:41pm On Apr 20, 2022
Killmaster1:
Why is he always with shayo in his hands?

Hadley Chase available

He obviously owns a stake or is an ambassador of one Bellaire of a brand (drink).

1 Like

Re: 9-year Journey From Nairaland To The World by ceematics: 7:04pm On Apr 20, 2022
Oga do giveaway na wetin sef?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Disabled Iranian Lady Paints Cristiano Ronaldo (Photos) / Stephens Arrt Draws Anthony Joshua: A Nairalander's Photorealistic Drawing / See What He Made With Water Melon (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.