Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,481 members, 7,812,473 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:57 PM

9-year Journey From Nairaland To The World - Art, Graphics & Video (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / 9-year Journey From Nairaland To The World (52133 Views)

MY PAINTING JOURNEY FROM BEGINNER TO PRO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9-year Journey From Nairaland To The World by Josephkabila12: 7:13pm On Apr 20, 2022
Nice one brother God bless your hustle
Re: 9-year Journey From Nairaland To The World by Godjone(m): 7:34pm On Apr 20, 2022
How did you meet him? Na through nairaland abi you be one wealthy man pikin wen dey travel around the world in the name of painting? You tried
Re: 9-year Journey From Nairaland To The World by AleshKeem(m): 8:24pm On Apr 20, 2022
Godjone:
How did you meet him? Na through nairaland abi you be one wealthy man pikin wen dey travel around the world in the name of painting? You tried
go check my IG for answers grin grin https://instagram.com/aleshakeem?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Re: 9-year Journey From Nairaland To The World by dnawah(m): 9:12pm On Apr 20, 2022
AleshKeem:
My first post on nairaland in 2013. Read comments here: https://www.nairaland.com/1560865/amazing-pencil-drawing-wow
if you draw Jesus u go meet am too! grin
Re: 9-year Journey From Nairaland To The World by ikorodureporta: 9:16pm On Apr 20, 2022
If na naija Rick Ross no go blow because of those legs
Re: 9-year Journey From Nairaland To The World by AleshKeem(m): 9:59pm On Apr 20, 2022
Chiefsir:

You have done well for yourself. I also checked your profile on Instagram. Mind dropping real strategies you used not some dumshit inspiration talks but real moves

DM me on IG

1 Like

Re: 9-year Journey From Nairaland To The World by AleshKeem(m): 10:00pm On Apr 20, 2022
Godjone:

Na me get Zazoo grin grin grin
Re: 9-year Journey From Nairaland To The World by AleshKeem(m): 10:02pm On Apr 20, 2022
Melaninprincess:
So happy for you OP. And you can see the growth in the different drawings From then to now.

I Appreciate…God Bless You!
Re: 9-year Journey From Nairaland To The World by tomiwa1989(m): 10:26pm On Apr 20, 2022
Mentorkaryhm:
There is no limitation to what and where we can be. This is great, if you can draw Jesus Christ and believe in Him, then one day you will meet with Him in His Glory like this.
Mumu u get Jesus pictures abi Na another person papa u go see hmmm agaye

1 Like

Re: 9-year Journey From Nairaland To The World by AleshKeem(m): 5:40am On Apr 21, 2022
Manlikechoba:

That is you

Most gangsters prefer them in their rugged way... especially tupac, draw am without clothes, make the tattoos dey shows with puff and see what happens... rick definitely loved it
absolutely right

1 Like

Re: 9-year Journey From Nairaland To The World by davades(m): 6:55am On Apr 21, 2022
You gan self resemble Zanku

1 Like

Re: 9-year Journey From Nairaland To The World by AleshKeem(m): 8:14am On Apr 21, 2022
davades:
You gan self resemble Zanku
I never hear that one before o grin grin
Re: 9-year Journey From Nairaland To The World by AleshKeem(m): 11:40am On Apr 21, 2022
grin grin
blowjohn:
2013 to 2022 wtf.
If its me I won't want to meet him again sef
lol…I wasn’t waiting grin
Re: 9-year Journey From Nairaland To The World by blowjohn(m): 11:55am On Apr 21, 2022
AleshKeem:
grin grin lol…I wasn’t waiting grin

Walahi na Ross enter plane come visit me
Re: 9-year Journey From Nairaland To The World by AleshKeem(m): 11:23pm On Apr 21, 2022
Re: 9-year Journey From Nairaland To The World by softworldsystem(m): 12:37pm On Apr 22, 2022
ceematics:
Oga do giveaway na wetin sef?

I have bn banned that is I could not reply. I see someone else has sent u a WhatsApp number ... That is not me... Please
Re: 9-year Journey From Nairaland To The World by Spaxon(f): 1:51pm On Apr 22, 2022
JayPeeOham:

You mean say you be Calabar South babe? cheesy
Akwaibom. O
Re: 9-year Journey From Nairaland To The World by Spaxon(f): 1:52pm On Apr 22, 2022
Missmossy:

Hi dear it’s been ages cheesy

How are you

Look who found me.... cheesy
Babe it's been ages. Me that was thinking I was alone
Thought you deactivated.
Oh my grin
Re: 9-year Journey From Nairaland To The World by JayPeeOham: 4:56pm On Apr 22, 2022
Spaxon:

Akwaibom. O

AKS na your origin buh na where you dey stay I bin dey refer to o... Abi you dey stay for AKS too?
Re: 9-year Journey From Nairaland To The World by Missmossy(f): 6:27pm On Apr 22, 2022
Spaxon:

Look who found me.... cheesy
Babe it's been ages. Me that was thinking I was alone
Thought you deactivated.
Oh my grin
Aww no oo I come and go, good to hear from you grin grin

Miss the good old days…
Re: 9-year Journey From Nairaland To The World by PJtech: 7:47pm On Apr 22, 2022
AleshKeem:
These comments though

Thank God for your life....

Do giveaway
Re: 9-year Journey From Nairaland To The World by AleshKeem(m): 9:23pm On Apr 22, 2022
PJtech:

Thank God for your life....

Do giveaway

When my latest post hits the front page grin
Re: 9-year Journey From Nairaland To The World by PJtech: 9:26pm On Apr 22, 2022
AleshKeem:

Then I'll be your no.1

1 Like

Re: 9-year Journey From Nairaland To The World by AleshKeem(m): 10:02pm On Apr 22, 2022
PJtech:

Then I'll be your no.1
YKTV
Re: 9-year Journey From Nairaland To The World by PJtech: 10:31pm On Apr 22, 2022
AleshKeem:
YKTV

You know the vibe??
Re: 9-year Journey From Nairaland To The World by AleshKeem(m): 11:57pm On Apr 22, 2022
PJtech:

You know the vibe??
wink
Re: 9-year Journey From Nairaland To The World by Spaxon(f): 12:59am On Apr 23, 2022
Missmossy:

Aww no oo I come and go, good to hear from you grin grin

Miss the good old days…
NL is not that NL anymore....
Been tryna reach the ol folks.
Em Jaybee and Obinoscopy et all....

You'd just have to stick with snake topics and political wars.

I'm glad you're still sticking around.
cheesy tongue
Re: 9-year Journey From Nairaland To The World by Missmossy(f): 3:08pm On Apr 23, 2022
Spaxon:

NL is not that NL anymore....
Been tryna reach the ol folks.
Em Jaybee and Obinoscopy et all....

You'd just have to stick with snake topics and political wars.

I'm glad you're still sticking around.
cheesy tongue

grin grin you can say that again

Those things have come to stay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 9-year Journey From Nairaland To The World by PJtech: 9:21pm On Apr 23, 2022
AleshKeem:

My prayer has been answered.. Oya do the needful

Make i drop aza??
Re: 9-year Journey From Nairaland To The World by ceematics: 5:36pm On Apr 24, 2022
softworldsystem:

I have bn banned that is I could not reply. I see someone else has sent u a WhatsApp number ... That is not me... Please
Ok boss
Re: 9-year Journey From Nairaland To The World by ceematics: 5:38pm On Apr 24, 2022
AleshKeem:

Happy new week Boss e don reach front page o abeg just help my ministry I just started work and I'm on probation abeg even if na transport money . God bless u in advance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Disabled Iranian Lady Paints Cristiano Ronaldo (Photos) / Stephens Arrt Draws Anthony Joshua: A Nairalander's Photorealistic Drawing / See What He Made With Water Melon (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.