Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,674 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Adaka Boro's Day, Ijaw Leaders Extend Invitation To Igbos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adaka Boro's Day, Ijaw Leaders Extend Invitation To Igbos (1023 Views)

Adaka Boro's Day, Ijaw Leaders Extend Invitation To Igbos. / Adaka Boro's Day, Ijaw Leaders Extend Invitation To Igbos / Adaka Boro: Vindicating The Hausas And Yorubas (2) (3) (4)

Re: Adaka Boro's Day, Ijaw Leaders Extend Invitation To Igbos by Legendforte: 12:38pm On Apr 20, 2022
Ijoh:

That you worship us to be part of you on.
To do what exactly with you guys. To start fishing biz or local dry gin production? Get a life nigga
Re: Adaka Boro's Day, Ijaw Leaders Extend Invitation To Igbos by Frigga13: 12:39pm On Apr 20, 2022
AdakaBoro8:
but this your suplim ladder said biafla can't come without Ijaws in it na..
hey, mr, don't let suplim ladder slapped you for this your misyarn o..

suplim ladder understood very well that Ijaws give life to Igbos...

Your suplim ladder was indeed Smart to understand quickly that Ijaws are still igbo masters

I just told you not to be senseless and hopeless like your moniker ... but already you spitting like someone of unsound mind..

Anyways
Remind me just two reasons igbos need ijaw people ?

Let’s weigh your brain.
Re: Adaka Boro's Day, Ijaw Leaders Extend Invitation To Igbos by AdakaBoro8(m): 12:39pm On Apr 20, 2022
Frigga13:

That’s the dream and imagination of ijaw people ...
who wan relationship with ijo?

Wetin ijaw wan offer igbos grin

Just mention two..
suplim ladder said biafla can't come without Ijaws...

Suplim ladder also said he rejected igbo biafla because of Ijaws..

Suplim ladder as a smart dull guy quickly understood that Ijaws are still the masters of igbous, so begged us till he enter one chance...

Re: Adaka Boro's Day, Ijaw Leaders Extend Invitation To Igbos by Frigga13: 12:41pm On Apr 20, 2022
AdakaBoro8:
suplim ladder said biafla can't come without Ijaws...

Suplim ladder also said he rejected igbo biafla because of Ijaws..

Suplim ladder as a smart dull guy quickly understood that Ijaws are still the masters of igbous, so begged us till he enter one chance...

Is this ijaw national anthem or you trying to prove your sanity?

I don’t understand the rhythm...

No go disconnect..
Re: Adaka Boro's Day, Ijaw Leaders Extend Invitation To Igbos by AdakaBoro8(m): 12:51pm On Apr 20, 2022
Legendforte:

To do what exactly with you guys. To start fishing biz or local dry gin production? Get a life nigga
because Ijaws are still igbo masters... Suplim ladder said it...

Re: Adaka Boro's Day, Ijaw Leaders Extend Invitation To Igbos by AdakaBoro8(m): 12:53pm On Apr 20, 2022
Frigga13:

Is this ijaw national anthem or you trying to prove your sanity?

I don’t understand the rhythm...

No go disconnect..

guy, nor be me tok ham o, see who tok ham..

Re: Adaka Boro's Day, Ijaw Leaders Extend Invitation To Igbos by Frigga13: 1:16pm On Apr 20, 2022
AdakaBoro8:
guy, nor be me tok ham o, see who tok ham..

Are you sure that’s what he said or you’re obsessed with him
Re: Adaka Boro's Day, Ijaw Leaders Extend Invitation To Igbos by AdakaBoro8(m): 1:19pm On Apr 20, 2022
Frigga13:

Are you sure that’s what he said or you’re obsessed with him
why should I obsessed of a dumb animal?

He said loud and clear
Re: Adaka Boro's Day, Ijaw Leaders Extend Invitation To Igbos by Westtimeline: 5:17pm On Apr 20, 2022
Frigga13:
The funny thing about this ones claiming ijaw is their ignorance and display of stupidity.
Maybe this ones are ijaw living in Lagos , Ondo

Ijaw living in Warri bayelsa rivers [ akwaibom ] no get this kind time and I bet the op is from Lagos state.

Beside ijaws have only Bayelsa State .. so why all noise
And how this useless noise take relate to igbos ?

Campaign for your ijaw nation in peace .. which will only be limited to ijaw communities.. not even izon..
Because no minority in yenagoa alone will go with ijaw people to form a country state whatever ..

Or you think Rivers state will ever be foolish to give ijaw man Governor?

After they dealt with them ?

Or you don’t know the origin of Bayelsa State ? Or why it was created ?

You people are all over shouting igbos and telling only your Yoruba brothers the lies the need .. ijaw the asslick Yoruba people

Tueh...
So your statement and life can't complete without mentioning Yorubas.

Can't you have a fulfilled life with mentioning yorubas?

We Are Happy For Your Actions Against Igbos: Gov Masari To Wike / How To Sell #peterobi To Northern Nigeria / 6k Salary: Atiku's Supporter Defends Zulum (Pictures)