Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Do Mermaids Really Exist? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Mermaids Really Exist? (540 Views)

Where do Mermaids come from? / True Love Really Exist See How Teenage Boy Flaunts His Fat Overweight Girlfriend / So Shemales Really Exist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Mermaids Really Exist? by Manuellu(m): 2:46pm On Apr 20, 2022
Have you ever wondered if mermaids aka mami water, really exist? If it does exist that means God created it right? Has there really been any sightings cos I see some things on YouTube but it doesn't add up. Kindly share your thoughts, stories or experience.
Re: Do Mermaids Really Exist? by Sankabson(m): 2:52pm On Apr 20, 2022
I think they do. But they can’t be as beautiful as they were portrayed.. Won ma ugly gan!
Re: Do Mermaids Really Exist? by 9182736455O1999(m): 2:56pm On Apr 20, 2022
They do not Exist
Re: Do Mermaids Really Exist? by Oluromantic: 2:57pm On Apr 20, 2022
Why develop your facts from people's opinion when you can carry out an experimental research by yourself. Go to the middle of a river in the middle of the night for mammy water. Go to the middle of the sea in the middle of the night for marine queens. When you get there, call them out to show themselves if they truly exist. Try that for seven days, if nothing happens, then you're sure they don't exist and you can publish it

If after 2-3 days nothing happens, then call me all kinda names you want
Re: Do Mermaids Really Exist? by czarr(m): 3:15pm On Apr 20, 2022
Oluromantic:
Why develop your facts from people's opinion when you can carry out an experimental research by yourself. Go to the middle of a river in the middle of the night for mammy water. Go to the middle of the sea in the middle of the night for marine queens. When you get there, call them out to show themselves if they truly exist. Try that for seven days, if nothing happens, then you're sure they don't exist and you can publish it

If after 2-3 days nothing happens, then call me all kinda names you want
okay so you have gone to the middle of a river in the middle of the night, and you have seen mammy water with your eyes.

You seem so sure...
Re: Do Mermaids Really Exist? by Oluromantic: 3:17pm On Apr 20, 2022
czarr:
okay so you have gone to the middle of a river in the middle of the night, and you have seen mammy water with your eyes.

You seem so sure...
It's not about me. Don't deviate from your scope. It's you who needs the fact. So do what you need to do
Re: Do Mermaids Really Exist? by czarr(m): 3:20pm On Apr 20, 2022
Oluromantic:

It's not about me. Don't deviate from your scope. It's you who needs the fact. So do what you need to do
no vex abeg, I'm not the op, I could careless if they exist.

I was just curious when you said he should call you names if nothing happened in 2 - 3 days. it means you are certain, and you told the op to be certain he has to go to the waters in the middle of the night, doesn't that imply that you did the same thing to become certain.

Dey cap nicely, some of us get sense.

1 Like

Re: Do Mermaids Really Exist? by Oluromantic: 3:25pm On Apr 20, 2022
czarr:
no vex abeg, I'm not the op, I could careless if they exist.

I was just curious when you said he should call you names if nothing happened in 2 - 3 days. it means you are certain, and you told the op to be certain he has to go to the waters in the middle of the night, doesn't that imply that you did the same thing to become certain.

Dey cap nicely, some of us get sense.
You just confirmed you don't have sense. No vex o but na true. You know how many people are doing deliverance from seeing themselves in dreams communing with half fish-half woman beings? But since it hasn't happened to you and the op, the simplest and commonsensical way to find out is the way I outlined.
Re: Do Mermaids Really Exist? by czarr(m): 3:29pm On Apr 20, 2022
Oluromantic:

You just confirmed you don't have sense. No vex o but na true. You know how many people are doing deliverance from seeing themselves in dreams communing with half fish-half woman beings? But since it hasn't happened to you and the op, the simplest and commonsensical way to find out is the way I outlined.
Lol my guy done vex.
No need to embarrass yourself further...

You don't have proof yourself mammy water exist, but you open your mouth Waaaaaa! now you dey insult me because I called out your foolishness.

2 Likes

Re: Do Mermaids Really Exist? by Oluromantic: 3:33pm On Apr 20, 2022
czarr:
Lol my guy done vex.
No need to embarrass yourself further...

You don't have proof yourself mammy water exist, but you open your mouth Waaaaaa! now you dey insult me because I called out your foolishness.

It is not foolishness to say a senseless person is senseless. To be expecting facts based on other people's opinion as proof is actually the real foolishness. There's no embarrassment in telling an adult what a kid knows. It is wise to get facts for yourself from your own experience. There's no amount of proof from people on this forum that can measure up to your own experience. Failure to admit that is original foolishness
Re: Do Mermaids Really Exist? by Jeon(f): 3:40pm On Apr 20, 2022
YEA.

recent mermaid caught.

2 Likes

Re: Do Mermaids Really Exist? by czarr(m): 3:50pm On Apr 20, 2022
Oluromantic:

It is not foolishness to say a senseless person is senseless. To be expecting facts based on other people's opinion as proof is actually the real foolishness. There's no embarrassment in telling an adult what a kid knows. It is wise to get facts for yourself from your own experience. There's no amount of proof from people on this forum that can measure up to your own experience. Failure to admit that is original foolishness
you are still confused...but no wahala. I hear you.
Re: Do Mermaids Really Exist? by Manuellu(m): 4:03pm On Apr 20, 2022
Jeon:
YEA.

recent mermaid caught.

Is there a link to this video?
Re: Do Mermaids Really Exist? by Jeon(f): 4:06pm On Apr 20, 2022
Manuellu:

Is there a link to this video?
no . I saw the picture in a FB group.

2 Likes

Re: Do Mermaids Really Exist? by jasonex4(m): 4:38pm On Apr 20, 2022
Personally i believe they don't exist....

(1) (Reply)

These Are The Most Frequent Bullshiit Men Say To Deceive Women!! / Spiritual Ways To Activate The Power In Your Tongue / A NOTICE FOR THE LADIES ON THIS FORUM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.