Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,573 members, 7,812,859 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

Ndi Buhari Anointing, How Far? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndi Buhari Anointing, How Far? (1197 Views)

Kogi PDP Primary: I gave The Delegates Anointing Oil, that did it - Melaye / Aspirants Storm Malabo, Equatorial Guinea For Buhari’s Anointing Oil. / Buhari: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi In Battle For ‘Anointing’ - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ndi Buhari Anointing, How Far? by fyneguy: 3:38pm On Apr 20, 2022
cheesy grin

How una go do am now, as Dem don rule out konsekonse?
Re: Ndi Buhari Anointing, How Far? by Mooh247: 3:45pm On Apr 20, 2022
We told them dem no gree

No name wey dem no label us

7800 delegates to decide

Adamu don shame them with their Ghana must go

Re: Ndi Buhari Anointing, How Far? by ityP(m): 6:25am On Apr 21, 2022
Mooh247:
We told them dem no gree

No name wey dem no label us

7800 delegates to decide

Adamu don shame them with their Ghana must go

This is the problem with Tinubu urchins. You celebrate too early. Same celebration we heard here when you people were seeing news that Buhari doesn't have any preferred candidate for the convention. People were buying forms and it elevated the mood in Tinubu's camp. You people celebrated like fools, only to hear two days before the primaries that Buhari has insisted on consensus. Y'all then went mute. Same thing happened when Buni was supposedly removed as chairman. Y'all celebrated like ewus. Player never score goal, e dey celebrate. Y'all are now celebrating Indirect primaries (something that hasn't been decided yet). Same you people were crying when Buhari insisted that indirect primaries must be added to the Electoral Act. Lmao. I'm eagerly waiting for June 1st. You think Buhari went through all he went through to impose Adamu, only for his candidate to lose out of presidential ticket? grin grin Una eyes go clear.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndi Buhari Anointing, How Far? by ChoCho54(f): 7:01am On Apr 21, 2022
ityP:

This is the problem with Tinubu urchins. You celebrate too early. Same celebration we heard here when you people were seeing news that Buhari doesn't have any preferred candidate for the convention. People were buying forms and it elevated the mood in Tinubu's camp. You people celebrated like fools, only to hear two days before the primaries that Buhari has insisted on consensus. Y'all then went mute. Same thing happened when Buni was supposedly removed as chairman. Y'all celebrated like ewus. Player never score goal, e dey celebrate. Y'all are now celebrating Indirect primaries (something that hasn't been decided yet). Same you people were crying when Buhari insisted that indirect primaries must be added to the Electoral Act. Lmao. I'm eagerly waiting for June 1st. You think Buhari went through all he went through to impose Adamu, only for his candidate to lose out of presidential ticket? grin grin Una eyes go clear.
Mooh247 AKA jerryherd, I expect you to go hunger strike after reading this. Chai!! This one too strong oo

7 Likes

Re: Ndi Buhari Anointing, How Far? by ChoCho54(f): 7:03am On Apr 21, 2022
How zombies think Tinubu is the cleverest yoruba man alive is not a surprise to anyone.

9 Likes

Re: Ndi Buhari Anointing, How Far? by ChoCho54(f): 7:04am On Apr 21, 2022
fyneguy:
cheesy grin

There will be no APC after 2023.

3 Likes

Re: Ndi Buhari Anointing, How Far? by ityP(m): 7:21am On Apr 21, 2022
ChoCho54:
Mooh247 AKA jerryherd, I expect you to go hunger strike after reading this. Chai!! This one too strong oo

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Ndi Buhari Anointing, How Far? by ChoCho54(f): 7:25am On Apr 21, 2022
ityP:

grin grin grin
grin

I love Vayolence! grin

4 Likes

Re: Ndi Buhari Anointing, How Far? by helinues: 7:33am On Apr 21, 2022
Their anointing oil don turned to anointing vegetable oil
Re: Ndi Buhari Anointing, How Far? by basilo101: 7:34am On Apr 21, 2022
ityP:

That is yoruba attitude in national politics and it's worrisome. Whatever is the outcome at any given time they rush to celebrate even when it doesn't even favor their original stance. They just want to feel good and claim political mastery too early

6 Likes

Re: Ndi Buhari Anointing, How Far? by helinues: 7:34am On Apr 21, 2022
ChoCho54:

Read and comprehend before throwing your banter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ndi Buhari Anointing, How Far? by helinues: 7:37am On Apr 21, 2022
ityP:

You can't even comprehend the sacarsm from the op not to talk of who you are responding to.

Seh Na emotions and egos dey make some of you people to be behaving like this?
Re: Ndi Buhari Anointing, How Far? by ityP(m): 7:40am On Apr 21, 2022
helinues:

You can't even comprehend the sacarsm from the op not to talk of who you are responding to.

Seh Na emotions and egos dey make some of you people to be behaving like this?

Which sarcasm? I was responding to a Tinubu urchin like yourself. You people celebrate too early. Calm down and watch. Una don forget adage wey talk say, "He who laughs last, laughs best"

5 Likes

Re: Ndi Buhari Anointing, How Far? by Mooh247: 7:42am On Apr 21, 2022
ityP:

On a regular day I wouldn't reply a political novice ranting and running his mouth like a dolt , with long epistle to reply just four lines of comments

But since my darling ChoCho54 pointed my attention to you, then I'll reply you by changing your false information

Point 1; Calling me Tinubu supporter, perhaps you speak without comprehension and understanding or it is pure stupidity but let me define what urchin means ; "a young child who is poorly or raggedly dressed.
"he was surrounded by a dozen street urchins in rags"

Don't you see only a foolish lunatic would veiw my fully dressed picture on my profile and still think of me as an urchin . I mean a really foolish dunce.

Point 2: we all know telling lies is your favourite hubby and nobody takes you irrelevant political nuisance seriously, it's not like your 5% support have ever achieved anything..

I mean President you haven't produced in 60, no Vice in 40 years , no Speaker in 40 years, no Senate in 15 years and even when Obasanjo gave you senate 3 of your Ibo people almost killed each other staging the seat,

Do you see why you kind don't worth anyone's time?! It's not like you can produce any principal officer in this lifetime anyways

3: Everyone with iota of sense knows that CPC , NPDP and ACN owns APC since APGA bloc are useless 5ters

I: Bisi Akande ACN
II: John Oyegun ANPP
III: Oshiomhole ACN
IV: Buni CPC
V: Adamu Ex PDP

This is common sense which all progressive Governor's, APC NEC agreed to, even the founding fathers of APC met behind close doors with Buhari on this decision and Tinubu handpicked Omisore as National Secretary as a former PDP. Man

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ndi Buhari Anointing, How Far? by ityP(m): 7:42am On Apr 21, 2022
basilo101:

That is yoruba attitude in national politics and it's worrisome. Whatever is the outcome at any given time they rush to celebrate even when it doesn't even favor their original stance. They just want to feel good and claim political mastery too early

Don't mind them. Politically naive people. They will dribble them, but they will still be the ones celebrating. The north no dey behave like that. Call north "Aboki", "shoemaker". Dem no send. They will be doing their calculations low-key till it will come to fruition. Yoruba will be sidelined o, but Na them go dey celebrate. They will soon learn

2 Likes

Re: Ndi Buhari Anointing, How Far? by ityP(m): 7:48am On Apr 21, 2022
Mooh247:

On a regular day I wouldn't reply a political novice ranting and running his mouth like a dolt , with long epistle to reply just four lines of comments

But since my darling ChoCho54 pointed my attention to you, then I'll reply you by changing your false information

Point 1; Calling me Tinubu supporter, perhaps you speak without comprehension and understanding or it is pure stupidity but let me define what urchin means ; "a young child who is poorly or raggedly dressed.
"he was surrounded by a dozen street urchins in rags"

Don't you see only a foolish lunatic would veiw my fully dressed picture on my profile and still think of me as an urchin . I mean a really foolish dunce.

Point 2: we all know telling lies is your favourite hubby and nobody takes you irrelevant political nuisance seriously, it's not like your 5% support have ever achieved anything..

I mean President you haven't produced in 60, no Vice in 40 years , no Speaker in 40 years, no Senate in 15 years and even when Obasanjo gave you senate 3 of your Ibo people almost killed each other staging the seat,

Do you see why you kind don't worth anyone's time?! It's not like you can produce any principal officer in this lifetime anyways

3: Everyone with iota of sense knows that CPC , NPDP and ACN owns APC since APGA bloc are useless 5ters

I: Bisi Akande ACN
II: John Oyegun ANPP
III: Oshiomhole ACN
IV: Buni CPC
V: Adamu Ex PDP

This is common sense which all progressive Governor's, APC NEC agreed to, even the founding fathers of APC met behind close doors with Buhari on this decision and Tinubu handpicked Omisore as National Secretary as a former PDP. Man

This mumu thinks I be Igbo man grin. Me that will also stroke Igbo people when they try to talk too much grin grin grin. You are now shouting "Omisore", same person wey Tinubu no dey see eye to eye that year grin. You people claim to be politically savvy. You're just bunch of toilet papers that the north will use and clean yansh, then throw back into the toilet seat. Be celebrating before una score goal. Eye go clear una

4 Likes

Re: Ndi Buhari Anointing, How Far? by Mooh247: 7:56am On Apr 21, 2022
ityP:

This mumu thinks I be Igbo man grin. Me that will also stroke Igbo people when they try to talk too much grin grin grin. You are now shouting "Omisore", same person wey Tinubu no dey see eye to eye that year grin. You people claim to be politically savvy. You're just bunch of toilet papers that the north will use and clean yansh, then throw back into the toilet seat. Be celebrating before una score goal. Eye go clear una

How is your irrelevant origin invalidating my points..

Most of you can't even comprehend simple points so no point disturbing us here

You are as irrelevant as faceless nobody online which should simply be discarded with a flip of button

2 Likes

Re: Ndi Buhari Anointing, How Far? by Tinubuadvocate: 7:57am On Apr 21, 2022
cheesy truly you get chocho
ChoCho54:
There will be no APC after 2023.
Re: Ndi Buhari Anointing, How Far? by helinues: 8:06am On Apr 21, 2022
ityP:

Which sarcasm? I was responding to a Tinubu urchin like yourself. You people celebrate too early. Calm down and watch. Una don forget adage wey talk say, "He who laughs last, laughs best"

Ndi Buhari Anointing, How Far?

This time read it slowly

Btw, he who laughs last fit don dey kolo ,most especially when others have stopped laughing
Re: Ndi Buhari Anointing, How Far? by West1side: 8:11am On Apr 21, 2022
Let the north use us clean yansh now or what is your dead brain father wailing over north using others to clean yansh.

ityP:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndi Buhari Anointing, How Far? by ityP(m): 8:12am On Apr 21, 2022
West1side:
Let the north use us clean yansh now or what is your dead brain father wailing over north using others to clean yansh.

Lmao. This one don vex grin. Small facts wey I spill, you don go find my father come grin grin grin
Re: Ndi Buhari Anointing, How Far? by ityP(m): 8:13am On Apr 21, 2022
helinues:

This time read it slowly

Btw, he who laughs last fit don dey kolo ,most especially when others have stopped laughing

You no even sabi wetin dey happen for this thread. Bye bye grin
Re: Ndi Buhari Anointing, How Far? by Nobody: 8:19am On Apr 21, 2022
ityP:

Typical behaviour of a fool. Talk a lot and end up making no sense. Many can indulge Buhari and his desire to produce the chairman by consensus.

Yet elections, and winning them, is what political Parties are created for. All political Parties seek to win election to gain the right to control a nation and her policy direction through the executive and legislative arm with all that dependent entirely on securing the Presidency in combinationwith gaining majority in the legislative houses.

APC stakeholders are aware of this and will not allow Buhari deploy a consensus arrangement for the emergence of APC's Presidential Party.

The President is powerful but not to the extent stakeholders will watch him egotistically destroy a ruling Political Party and take everyone down with him when he is outgoing.

You are a 'food is ready' Igbo man so will never understand Tinubu's successes and strengths which comes from painstakingly investing in institutions, processes and people while others, like you Igbos, always engage in political prostitution, shortt cuts and cheap fixes in pursuit of political interests.

A candidate like Tinubu trys always to build robust Parties and political platforms/institution. I remember years ago when an audit of Nigerian political Party was conducted . Only ACN had supplied, well ahead of time, fully compliant records and properly audited account.

Many Parties to include the PDP , our ruling Party at the time, and Buhari's Party were in breach.
I had to nod my head respectfully at Tinubu's ability to get even the smallest details right and leave nothing to chance.

Within the APC institution Tinubu has built and invested in, BAT has enough strength to challenge Buhari and get the APC ticket so he will not fear any chairman and will see no need to take Buhari on over him choosing the APC Chairman anyway he wants.

Tinubu's strength is greater than one position and one man even if that is the belief of Mr.President and his camp.

The Presidential ticket, which is what everything is all about, is a totally different ball game to Party chairman and bigger than Buhari because it is what will make or break the Party. Get it wrong and you destroy APC.

Some choices, like Amaechi, simply means the APC wants to commit suicide by 10am election day to hand the easiest and cheapest of victories to the undeserving PDP.

People will have no choice but to fight such an imposition rather than allow the outgoing Buhari force them to destroy themselves.

Tinubu is well aware of that consideration, knows Buhari cannot cower everyone and believes in his structure within the APC. This is why he is criticising all governments, including the current one, in his campaign speech lately.

He is confident he retains enough institutional strength within the APC to get the support he needs even if Buhari is not on his side and only you IPOBians will not admire Tinubu and the way the man has consistently played his politics via investing in institutions, processes and people whereas others believe in bullying and dictatorial strength always.

Don't let your hatred of Yoruba , and your innate IPOBian lack of political sophistication, blind you to what is obvious. Buhari is not God. Far from it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndi Buhari Anointing, How Far? by relaxandsmile: 8:22am On Apr 21, 2022
ityP:

VALID POINTS

2 Likes

Re: Ndi Buhari Anointing, How Far? by OFFICIAL336: 8:24am On Apr 21, 2022
I don't know how Yorubas analyze politics. Pegging the presidential form at N100m is a clear indication APC will go for consensus.

Again, I remembered vividly Tinubu camb fought tooth and nail to defeat indirect primary before Buhari broke their heart again, so why are they celebrating it now?

Akande was made National Chairman by consensus

Oyegun became Chairman through consensus

Oshiomole was a product of consensus

Buhari picked APC return ticket by consensus

Lawan, Omo Agege and the entire National Assembly leadership were elected by consensus.

Buni was picked by consensus

Adamu, also

Tinubu introduced consensus into APC and masterminded the entire selection process, so why is he afraid of his creation now?

APC presidential candidate will emerge through consensus.

WATCH

3 Likes

Re: Ndi Buhari Anointing, How Far? by ityP(m): 8:24am On Apr 21, 2022
candidtalk:

and only you IPOBians will not admire Tinubu and the way the man has consistently played his politics via investing in institutions, processes and people whereas others believe in bullying and dictatorial strength always.

Don't let your hatred of Yoruba , and your innate IPOBian lack of political sophistication, blind you to what is obvious. Buhari is not God. Far from it.

Typical afonjas and mouth grin. See your long rantings. Tinubu this,Tinubu that, but they've been playing him like soccer ball. Since from Oshiomhole's time down to the selection of the new APC chairman. And for your mumu afonja mind, because I speak against Tinubu, I don turn IPOB grin. IPigs too dey collect from my hand, if you no know grin grin grin. All of una go just dey wail for nairaland. I'm unfazed

Re: Ndi Buhari Anointing, How Far? by ityP(m): 8:29am On Apr 21, 2022
OFFICIAL336:
I don't know how Yorubas analyze politics.
Again, I remembered vividly Tinubu camp fought tooth and nail to defeat indirect primary before Buhari broke their heart again, so why are they celebrating it now?

Same thing I remind these Tinubu urchins about. Same them wey cursing and ranting when Buhari insisted on indirect primaries, same them are jubilating now that APC wants to use indirect primaries. Politically daft region that the north use to play their politics. Mumu people
Re: Ndi Buhari Anointing, How Far? by ityP(m): 8:32am On Apr 21, 2022
relaxandsmile:

VALID POINTS

Thank you sir

1 Like

Re: Ndi Buhari Anointing, How Far? by Nobody: 8:43am On Apr 21, 2022
ityP:

Typical afonjas and mouth grin. See your long rantings. Tinubu this,Tinubu that, but they've been playing him like soccer ball. Since from Oshiomhole's time down to the selection of the new APC chairman. And for your mumu afonja mind, because I speak against Tinubu, I don turn IPOB grin. IPigs too dey collect from my hand, if you no know grin grin grin. All of una go just dey wail for nairaland. I'm unfazed

Mumu. You're clearly an unsophisticated charlatan and very 'limited' IPOBian if it is the bit in bold that appeals to you most out of the entire post.

You say they are doing this and that to Tinubu without understanding that intelligent and successful gladiators pick their battles.

Removing Oshiomhole from office only handed an undeserved victory to PDP. It only made Buhari look a destructive Party leader not concerned about others or even the fortunes of the APC. He lost the Senate to the PDP in his first time due to same lack of requisite interest in what matters.

The loss of Edo and it's bigger implications for 2023 would not have been lost on APC stakeholders who will know they must fight and not let Buhari repeat same , via lumbering them with a bad candidate, when handing over the control of the entire Nigeria over to the PDP is what is at stake this time.

Also I explained clearly why Tinubu would not feel it needed or expedient to fight Buhari over his choice of Chairmen and, subsequently, the use of consensus to deliver the wishes of Mr.President.

As has been repeated to you umpteen times, who becomes the Presidential flag bearer of the APC is an entirely different ball game. This is the main battle Tinubu has been preparing for so we will see how it goes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ndi Buhari Anointing, How Far? by Penguin2: 8:46am On Apr 21, 2022
fyneguy:
cheesy grin

“APC has not decided on the mode of Presidential Primaries” - Felix Morka, APC national publicity secretary.

Hope you have read that one?

Abi fake news still dey deceive u?
Re: Ndi Buhari Anointing, How Far? by Nobody: 8:47am On Apr 21, 2022
OFFICIAL336:
I don't know how Yorubas analyze politics. Pegging the presidential form at N100m is a clear indication APC will go for consensus.

Again, I remembered vividly Tinubu camb fought tooth and nail to defeat indirect primary before Buhari broke their heart again, so why are they celebrating it now?

Akande was made National Chairman by consensus

Oyegun became Chairman through consensus

Oshiomole was a product of consensus

Buhari picked APC return ticket by consensus

Lawan, Omo Agege and the entire National Assembly leadership were elected by consensus.

Buni was picked by consensus

Adamu, also

Tinubu introduced consensus into APC and masterminded the entire selection process, so why is he afraid of his creation now?

APC presidential candidate will emerge through consensus.

WATCH

You talk too much senseless garbage yet will never be even 10% as smart as the average Yoruba you try to mock and disparage.

We are not your mate because you're naturally not politically sophisticated or analytically intelligent.

I can tell you that APC Presidential candidate will not emerge by consensus. We can bet money on that, if you're game and sure of yourself , anytime you are ready.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Moment Buhari Smiled When Amaechi Said Hire Me, Fire Me If I Don't Deliver / Soludo Visits Obiano, Says Anambra Airport Is A Legacy Under Apga Govt / 2023: Atiku Has Been Meeting With APC Governors In Dubai – Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.