Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Ndi Buhari Anointing, How Far? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndi Buhari Anointing, How Far? (1206 Views)

Kogi PDP Primary: I gave The Delegates Anointing Oil, that did it - Melaye / Aspirants Storm Malabo, Equatorial Guinea For Buhari’s Anointing Oil. / Buhari: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi In Battle For ‘Anointing’ - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ndi Buhari Anointing, How Far? by ityP(m): 8:55am On Apr 21, 2022
candidtalk:

Mumu. You're clearly an unsophisticated charlatan and very 'limited' IPOBian if it is the bit in bold that appeals to you most out of the entire post.

You say they are doing this and that to Tinubu without understanding that intelligent and successful gladiators pick their battles.

Removing Oshiomhole from office only handed an undeserved victory to PDP. It only made Buhari look a destructive Party leader not concerned about others or even the fortunes of the APC. He lost the Senate to the PDP in his first time due to same lack of requisite interest in what matters.

The loss of Edo and it's bigger implications for 2023 would not have been lost on APC stakeholders who will know they must fight and not let Buhari repeat same , via lumbering them with a bad candidate, when handing over the control of the entire Nigeria over to the PDP is what is at stake this time.

Also I explained clearly why Tinubu would not feel it needed or expedient to fight Buhari over his choice of Chairmen and, subsequently, the use of consensus to deliver the wishes of Mr.President.

As has been repeated to you umpteen times, who becomes the Presidential flag bearer of the APC is an entirely different ball game. This is the main battle Tinubu has been preparing for so we will see how it goes.

I be IPOB, but IPOB still dey collect from my hands grin. Go back to the timetable of the primaries. All other positions can have an appeal; presidency, no appeal grin. I don't know what that tells you, but eye go clear una soon grin grin grin
Re: Ndi Buhari Anointing, How Far? by ChoCho54(f): 9:20am On Apr 21, 2022
helinues:

Read and comprehend before throwing your banter

O Fe kan abuku smiley
Re: Ndi Buhari Anointing, How Far? by helinues: 9:22am On Apr 21, 2022
ChoCho54:
O Fe kan abuku smiley

And would that be different from your past activities on this forum?

grin cheesy shocked
Re: Ndi Buhari Anointing, How Far? by ChoCho54(f): 9:24am On Apr 21, 2022
Mooh247:

On a regular day I wouldn't reply a political novice ranting and running his mouth like a dolt , with long epistle to reply just four lines of comments

But since my darling ChoCho54 pointed my attention to you, then I'll reply you by changing your false information

Point 1; Calling me Tinubu supporter, perhaps you speak without comprehension and understanding or it is pure stupidity but let me define what urchin means ; "a young child who is poorly or raggedly dressed.
"he was surrounded by a dozen street urchins in rags"

Don't you see only a foolish lunatic would veiw my fully dressed picture on my profile and still think of me as an urchin . I mean a really foolish dunce.

Point 2: we all know telling lies is your favourite hubby and nobody takes you irrelevant political nuisance seriously, it's not like your 5% support have ever achieved anything..

I mean President you haven't produced in 60, no Vice in 40 years , no Speaker in 40 years, no Senate in 15 years and even when Obasanjo gave you senate 3 of your Ibo people almost killed each other staging the seat,

Do you see why you kind don't worth anyone's time?! It's not like you can produce any principal officer in this lifetime anyways

3: Everyone with iota of sense knows that CPC , NPDP and ACN owns APC since APGA bloc are useless 5ters

I: Bisi Akande ACN
II: John Oyegun ANPP
III: Oshiomhole ACN
IV: Buni CPC
V: Adamu Ex PDP

This is common sense which all progressive Governor's, APC NEC agreed to, even the founding fathers of APC met behind close doors with Buhari on this decision and Tinubu handpicked Omisore as National Secretary as a former PDP. Man
Omode ti komo Ogun, efo Loma pee...

Continues eating my Akamu and pimped beans.
Re: Ndi Buhari Anointing, How Far? by ChoCho54(f): 9:26am On Apr 21, 2022
helinues:

grin cheesy shocked
Oshi ma kan abuku..ajekun iya.
Re: Ndi Buhari Anointing, How Far? by ChoCho54(f): 9:27am On Apr 21, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
cheesy truly you get chocho
Elesewogowogo bi ese Amoda Sangodele. grin

Re: Ndi Buhari Anointing, How Far? by Mooh247: 9:27am On Apr 21, 2022
ChoCho54:
Omode ti komo Ogun, efo Loma pee...

Continues eating my Akamu and pimped beans.

Awon iyaa mi... Tuale ooo, eruku toun mu heroes beer inside life
Re: Ndi Buhari Anointing, How Far? by Opolopoopolonio: 9:31am On Apr 21, 2022
OFFICIAL336:
I don't know how Yorubas analyze politics. Pegging the presidential form at N100m is a clear indication APC will go for consensus.

Again, I remembered vividly Tinubu camb fought tooth and nail to defeat indirect primary before Buhari broke their heart again, so why are they celebrating it now?

Akande was made National Chairman by consensus

Oyegun became Chairman through consensus

Oshiomole was a product of consensus

Buhari picked APC return ticket by consensus

Lawan, Omo Agege and the entire National Assembly leadership were elected by consensus.

Buni was picked by consensus

Adamu, also

Tinubu introduced consensus into APC and masterminded the entire selection process, so why is he afraid of his creation now?

APC presidential candidate will emerge through consensus.

WATCH

@bolded
Come on, are you suffering from memory loss
Re: Ndi Buhari Anointing, How Far? by ChoCho54(f): 9:33am On Apr 21, 2022
Mooh247:

Awon iyaa mi... Tuale ooo, eruku toun mu heroes beer inside life
Pelee..
Re: Ndi Buhari Anointing, How Far? by Mkpurumiriaddic(f): 9:35am On Apr 21, 2022
helinues:

This time read it slowly

Btw, he who laughs last fit don dey kolo ,most especially when others have stopped laughing

Rotflmao
Re: Ndi Buhari Anointing, How Far? by helinues: 9:36am On Apr 21, 2022
ChoCho54:
Oshi ma kan abuku..ajekun iya.

The same abuku that has made you to be doing legbe legbe on NL.. Except if you want more doses
Re: Ndi Buhari Anointing, How Far? by Nobody: 9:38am On Apr 21, 2022
ityP:

I be IPOB, but IPOB still dey collect from my hands grin. Go back to the timetable of the primaries. All other positions can have an appeal; presidency, no appeal grin. I don't know what that tells you, but eye go clear una soon grin grin grin

Continuously denying you're IPOBian only confirms yours guilty conscience. Like I have told you repeatedly, Buhari is outgoing. Though an iconically popular and well-respected politician in the North, PMB was always viewed a politician with poor nous per winning elections.

He has now enhanced that reputation further showing he is a poor political Party leader with examples such as the way he was blindsided by Saraki and PDP Ekeweremadu to lose the chance for APC to gain the Senate Presidency of their choice in 2015 even though he was President and his Party had the majority in the upper legislative house.

Buhari does not inspire confidence in others when it comes to considerations of winning election, devising superior strategies for election success, motivational campaigning etc. Buhari essentially just showed up at venues in 2014 with the real work being done by Tinubu and others to make him President .

Let us then see, with many expecting overwhelming electoral loss as the consequences, if APC stakeholders will fold their hands and let Buhari impose his candidate on the Party when the politically aloof PMB is outgoing and will be waving goodbye to politics for good next year.

In short let us see how many will willingly do "abobaku" for Buhari, I.e agree to be buried with the dead king, when they have permanent political interests that will be destroyed indulging the wishes of a President, leaving office May 2023, that will be inimical to the electoral success of the APC.

I am really looking forward to seeing if Nigerian politicians love suicide or, as they call it in Japan, Seppuku or Hara-Kiri. I.e suicide by slicing your own stomach open with a sword.
Re: Ndi Buhari Anointing, How Far? by ityP(m): 9:43am On Apr 21, 2022
candidtalk:

Continuously denying you're IPOBian only confirms yours guilty conscience. Like I have told you repeatedly, Buhari is outgoing. Though an iconically popular and well-respected politician in the North, PMB was always viewed a politician with poor nous per winning elections.

He has now enhanced that reputation further showing he is a poor political Party leader with examples such as the way he was blindsided by Saraki and PDP Ekeweremadu to lose the chance for APC to gain the Senate Presidency of their choice in 2015 even though he was President and his Party had the majority in the upper legislative house.

Let us see, with many expecting overwhelming electoral loss as the consequences, if APC stakeholders will fold their hands and let Buhari impose his candidate on the Party when the politically aloof PMB is outgoing and will be waving goodbye to politics for good next year.

In short let us see how many will willingly do "abobaku" for Buhari, I.e agree to be buried with the dead king, when they have permanent political interests that will be destroyed indulging the wishes of a President leaving office May 2023.

Lmao. Ok, I be IPOB, ok now? grin. Dude talk say Buhari is "politically aloof"... Omo. Nothing I no go hear for Nairaland. My problem with you people, you'd change moniker after June 1st. Shame no go allow una enter nairaland with your accounts
Re: Ndi Buhari Anointing, How Far? by Nobody: 10:18am On Apr 21, 2022
ityP:

Lmao. Ok, I be IPOB, ok now? grin. Dude talk say Buhari is "politically aloof"... Omo. Nothing I no go hear for Nairaland. My problem with you people, you'd change moniker after June 1st. Shame no go allow una enter nairaland with your accounts

See you're not bright at all? Buhari has a reputation for being "politically aloof" when not in political office. I am not talking when he is President and using the office dictatorially in trying to get what he wants.

Anyone can do that OBJ did and even GEJ, regarded as weak, did too. I am talking the political aloofness and behaviour of Buhari out of office every Nigerian politician is well aware of.

Using the SW as an example, OBJ and Tinubu both left office in 2007. Who remains far more relevant today and far more influential, directly and indirectly, in the political and administrative fortunes of many?

Those who do Buhari's bidding now, considering such may be detrimental to their own political interests, will know he will not be interested in them, their plight or their needs when he is no longer President next year. Same as OBj and GEJ.

Whereas Tinubu has an unimpeachable reputation of being hands-on and engaged on behalf of others at all time. Even when he holds no office, Tinubu is always building, mentoring and financing the administrative and political career of many.

Tinubu is always offering help to the persecuted, the disenfranchised, the outcasts and those others haunt. This is something his fellow politician know about him you are ignorant of.

Politicians too have favorite bosses and Party leaders. We are at the stage it is about politicians and not the general public. This is a crucial point lost on many of you.

We will see who APC politicians will choose to support between someone asking them to commit suicide, and will no longer 'send dem' after May 2023 or the man they know has always been and will always be in the trenches with them aiding and safeguarding their interests.

All my talk will be irrelevant if Buhari is allowed to use consensus fiat to name his successor.

If APC delegates will be voting, in any form, then all I say is valid. They will vote for Tinubu because they know he is the proven and much safer bet for safeguarding their political interests.
Re: Ndi Buhari Anointing, How Far? by cktheluckyman: 10:21am On Apr 21, 2022
basilo101:

That is yoruba attitude in national politics and it's worrisome. Whatever is the outcome at any given time they rush to celebrate even when it doesn't even favor their original stance. They just want to feel good and claim political mastery too early
In their political calculations they always assume other regions are daft!! They should come and win the presidency let's see
Re: Ndi Buhari Anointing, How Far? by cktheluckyman: 10:22am On Apr 21, 2022
candidtalk:

See you're not bright at all? Buhari has a reputation for being "politically aloof" when not in political office. I am not talking when he is President and using the office dictatorially in trying to get what he wants.

Anyone can do that OBJ did and even GEJ, regarded as weak, did too. I am talking the political aloofness and behaviour of Buhari out of office every Nigerian politician is well aware of.

Using the SW as an example, OBJ and Tinubu both left office in 2007. Who remains far more relevant today and far more influential, directly and indirectly, in the political and administrative fortunes of many?

Those who do Buhari's bidding now, considering such may be detrimental to their own political interests, will know he will not be interested in them, their plight or their needs when he is no longer President next year. Same as OBj and GEJ.

Whereas Tinubu has an unimpeachable reputation of being hands-on and engaged on behalf of others at all time. Even when he holds no office, Tinubu is always building, mentoring and financing the administrative and political career of many.

Tinubu is always offering help to the persecuted, the disenfranchised, the outcasts and those others haunt. This is something his fellow politician know about him you are ignorant of.

Politicians too have favorite bosses and Party leaders. We are at the stage it is about politicians and not the general public. This is a crucial point lost on many of you.

We will see who APC politicians will choose to support between someone asking them to commit suicide, and will no longer 'send dem' after May 2023 or the man they know has always been and will always be in the trenches with them aiding and safeguarding their interests.

All my talk will be irrelevant if Buhari is allowed to use consensus fiat to name his successor.

If APC delegates will be voting, in any form, then all I say is valid. They will vote for Tinubu because they know he is the proven and much safer bet for safeguarding their political interests.

Oga your Tinubu's political relevance ends in the SW.This is national politics
Re: Ndi Buhari Anointing, How Far? by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 21, 2022
cktheluckyman:

In their political calculations they always assume other regions are daft!! They should come and win the presidency let's see

If you're talking about the SE then that region is daft for sure. No assumption.

Being sentimental and emotional, at all times as Igbos are, gives one a daft and losing outlook which everyone will agree is the case with the SE in relation to politics.
Re: Ndi Buhari Anointing, How Far? by Nobody: 10:41am On Apr 21, 2022
cktheluckyman:

Oga your Tinubu's political relevance ends in the SW.This is national politics

Lol. Here we go again with the show of sentimental and self-deluding naivete they are known for.

Bro, wake up. It is after 10am already. We are talking of politicians here. Or is it you and your family who will vote at the APC primaries?

Anyone who then says, in relation to politicians and how they associate with themselves, "Tinubu's political relevance ends in the SW" is either a lunatic or someone smoking some serious hallucinogenic stuff.
Re: Ndi Buhari Anointing, How Far? by ityP(m): 10:42am On Apr 21, 2022
candidtalk:

Tinubu was so influential in Naija politics but Ribadu, who contested under his party couldn't get up to 2 million votes, though being a northerner himself. But the "politically aloof" Buhari have steadily been getting over 10 million votes in presidential elections, since he started in 2003. Lagos, the home of the Yoruba god in the presidential elections of 2015 and 2019 was still seen dragging votes with PDP. Go to states like Yobe and see correct flawless victory. When I say you people are politically naive, una go dey argue. June 1st go shut people mouth up
Re: Ndi Buhari Anointing, How Far? by Nobody: 10:47am On Apr 21, 2022
ityP:

Tinubu was so influential in Naija politics but Ribadu, who contested under his party couldn't get up to 2 million votes, though being a northerner himself. But the "politically aloof" Buhari have steadily been getting over 10 million votes in presidential elections, since he started in 2003. Lagos, the home of the Yoruba god in the presidential elections of 2015 and 2019 was still seen dragging votes with PDP. Go to states like Yobe and see correct flawless victory. When I say you people are politically naive, una go dey argue. June 1st go shut people mouth up

Lol. I am done with you. Perhaps others can explain to you why Ribadu lost, and why such is not a negative indictment against Tinubu's political sagacity, because I won't indulge your obvious lack of knowledge further.
Re: Ndi Buhari Anointing, How Far? by ityP(m): 10:49am On Apr 21, 2022
candidtalk:

Lol. I am done with you. Perhaps others can explain to you why Ribadu lost, and why such is not a negative indictment against Tinubu's political sagacity, because I won't indulge your obvious lack of knowledge further.

This one don run grin grin grin. Tinubu popular, but him no get mind contest and test his national relevance the way Buhari was doing all those years? Because he merged with Buhari now, he feels he has what it takes grin. Buhari dey laugh all of una. No single political sense
Re: Ndi Buhari Anointing, How Far? by fyneguy: 10:52am On Apr 21, 2022
ChoCho54:
There will be no APC after 2023.

Buhahaha e pain am
Re: Ndi Buhari Anointing, How Far? by fyneguy: 11:04am On Apr 21, 2022
OFFICIAL336:
I don't know how Yorubas analyze politics. Pegging the presidential form at N100m is a clear indication APC will go for consensus.

Again, I remembered vividly Tinubu camb fought tooth and nail to defeat indirect primary before Buhari broke their heart again, so why are they celebrating it now?

Akande was made National Chairman by consensus

Oyegun became Chairman through consensus

Oshiomole was a product of consensus

Buhari picked APC return ticket by consensus

Lawan, Omo Agege and the entire National Assembly leadership were elected by consensus.

Buni was picked by consensus

Adamu, also

Tinubu introduced consensus into APC and masterminded the entire selection process, so why is he afraid of his creation now?

APC presidential candidate will emerge through consensus.

WATCH

Bro. Wake up from your dream.

Buhari raised the APC Constitution up at the NEC meeting, mandating all to be guided by it.

Only Direct and Indirect options are in the APC Constitution for Presidential nomination.
Re: Ndi Buhari Anointing, How Far? by OFFICIAL336: 1:11pm On Apr 21, 2022
candidtalk:

You talk too much senseless garbage yet will never be even 10% as smart as the average Yoruba you try to mock and disparage.

We are not your mate because you're naturally not politically sophisticated or analytically intelligent.

I can tell you that APC Presidential candidate will not emerge by consensus. We can bet money on that, if you're game and sure of yourself , anytime you are ready.
The problem with Yorubas is lack of intelligence. They thought Nigeria started in 2015.

Let's start from pre-independence to date and see between Yoruba and Igbos who is more politically savvy.

Betraying your own is what you call sophistication?

We know GEJ will lose when nPDP decamped, but we rather sink with our brothers and friends than betray them.
Re: Ndi Buhari Anointing, How Far? by 1869ee: 4:54pm On Apr 21, 2022
[s]
helinues:

grin cheesy shocked
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Geopolitical Zones In Power (fact Check) / Tinubu,kwankwaso,atiku,buhari All Lead Jonathan With 3million Votes In 2015 / Yorubas How Did You Guys Allowed Portable To Desecrate Awolowo Statue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.