Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,202 members, 7,822,052 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

I Didn’t Say Igbo Can’t Produce President – Oluwo Of Iwoland - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Didn’t Say Igbo Can’t Produce President – Oluwo Of Iwoland (14781 Views)

Someone That Can’t Produce A Councilor Is Endorsing Candidate - Bashir Ahmad / Senator Alex Kadiri: Why Igbo Can’t Get The Presidency In 2023 / Uche Okwukwu Backs Amaechi, Says Igbo Can’t Be President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Didn’t Say Igbo Can’t Produce President – Oluwo Of Iwoland by jrusky(m): 7:02pm On Apr 20, 2022
AntiBMC:
He said it and just recently, FFK has said the same thing. Fear some of these South West people. The least kind of people to rely on.

My problem with people like you is trying to drag entire tribe into one silly talks from.unseriou fella.

Were you not alive when this guy people in his town want to remove him from the throne because of his unruly behaviour? The SW you are insulting do they even like the monarch? The SW you are trying to insult haven't they condemned him for such reckless statement as king?

Yoruba do not need your reliability for anything keep your reliability to yourself. Everyone know this king is likely on Mmiri stuff with his behaviour then why attacking entire tribe who do not even support his statement?

Yoruba this, Yoruba that, Yoruba not reliable but our ipig, ugm, Ekpa that are a very reliable we can all see the outcome of their reliability. I put it to you "Yourself are you reliable"?
Re: I Didn’t Say Igbo Can’t Produce President – Oluwo Of Iwoland by Sleekfingers: 7:04pm On Apr 20, 2022
TheDemola:
Earlier: https://www.nairaland.com/7083221/oluwo-iwoland-south-east-cannot-produce/24#112094984

https://dailytrust.com/i-didnt-say-igbo-cant-produce-president-oluwo

He said, the igbo cannot produce the president for now. He was simply talking about 2023 election.

Make me self talk my own. The igbo cannot produce any president in 2023 and beyond, if they don't work on their crippled politics, blackmailing other regions, playing the victim cards , seeing other tribes has their enemies. I repeat, they can never produce any president. ....
Re: I Didn’t Say Igbo Can’t Produce President – Oluwo Of Iwoland by anambraamaka: 7:10pm On Apr 20, 2022
Okay
Re: I Didn’t Say Igbo Can’t Produce President – Oluwo Of Iwoland by Nobody: 7:13pm On Apr 20, 2022
Aufbauh:
He didn't deny the statement afterwards but just clarifying the message Ohaneze misconstrued.

The summary of his message is that the Igbos can be president, but not ripe for the position yet because of their unpatriotic disposition.

Another Childish comment again
Re: I Didn’t Say Igbo Can’t Produce President – Oluwo Of Iwoland by onuman: 7:28pm On Apr 20, 2022
shigishege:
Denial after the original message have been passed. This is the new trend now. grin grin

Lol. Ask Bishop Mathew Kukah.
Message and denial.
Re: I Didn’t Say Igbo Can’t Produce President – Oluwo Of Iwoland by excel101(m): 7:28pm On Apr 20, 2022
Don't change your statement, liar.
Re: I Didn’t Say Igbo Can’t Produce President – Oluwo Of Iwoland by PharNEWS(m): 7:30pm On Apr 20, 2022
Matters ARISING!!

Go and sin no more Oba!
Re: I Didn’t Say Igbo Can’t Produce President – Oluwo Of Iwoland by excel101(m): 7:32pm On Apr 20, 2022
jrusky:

My problem with people like you is trying to drag entire tribe into one silly talks from.unseriou fella.

Were you not alive when this guy people in his town want to remove him from the throne because of his unruly behaviour? The SW you are insulting do they even like the monarch? The SW you are trying to insult haven't they condemned him for such reckless statement as king?

Yoruba do not need your reliability for anything keep your reliability to yourself. Everyone know this king is likely on Mmiri stuff with his behaviour then why attacking entire tribe who do not even support his statement?

Yoruba this, Yoruba that, Yoruba not reliable but our ipig, ugm, Ekpa that are a very reliable we can all see the outcome of their reliability. I put it to you "Yourself are you reliable"?
Let's say the truth at all times. The region has proven it, when it comes to the unity of the South, that's when you'll see them pallying with the North.
Re: I Didn’t Say Igbo Can’t Produce President – Oluwo Of Iwoland by ZombieSlaughter: 7:38pm On Apr 20, 2022
Igbo presidency must happen in 2023. If it cannot happen then let it remain in the core north while the struggle out of nigeria continues to remain JUSTIFIED.
Re: I Didn’t Say Igbo Can’t Produce President – Oluwo Of Iwoland by maasoap(m): 7:40pm On Apr 20, 2022
AntiBMC:
He said it and just recently, FFK has said the same thing. Fear some of these South West people. The least kind of people to rely on.

Trust me, he passed his message and well received. This is just an icing on the cake. He didn't even retract any of the allegations he made against you guys earlier, he further took a swipe at you in this too. Read it again.
Re: I Didn’t Say Igbo Can’t Produce President – Oluwo Of Iwoland by nkemoma(m): 7:41pm On Apr 20, 2022
foryourmindlol:
Oba yahoo yahoo, your opinion and as a matter of fact, anybody's opinion on the great Ndigbo, doesn't matter.

We're brave.
We're fearless.
We are adventurous.
We are strong.
We are united.
We are love.

Nigerian presidency doesn't mean shit to us otherwise you will see how all of us will be pushing for it like Biafra.

Ogun state and Katsina has produced about 25 years in total of president and vice presidency since 1999 that Nigeria returned to democracy.

Are they better than us? No.

Comrade tell the Afonjaidiots.
Re: I Didn’t Say Igbo Can’t Produce President – Oluwo Of Iwoland by 07kjb: 7:50pm On Apr 20, 2022
Oba sins are forgiven by the great IGBOS
Re: I Didn’t Say Igbo Can’t Produce President – Oluwo Of Iwoland by AntiBMC(m): 7:51pm On Apr 20, 2022
maasoap:

Trust me, he passed his message and well received. This is just an icing on the cake. He didn't even retract any of the allegations he made against you guys earlier, he further took a swipe at you in this too. Read it again.

Oh really? I didn't bother to read it b4 so there's absolutely no point reading it again. Thanks for pointing that out anyways. Since you understood everything he wrote nd meant, then I must agree with you, it is really well received...by you.

2 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Say Igbo Can’t Produce President – Oluwo Of Iwoland by AntiBMC(m): 7:57pm On Apr 20, 2022
jrusky:

See all the bile you are spitting due to lack of understanding and poor assimilation/comprehension.

I categorically said; "Some" in my comment. I didn't say all...but SOME.

Look at you doing the same thing you are accusing me of. Not that I bothered to read all you wrote but I can see words like IPIG in ur comment. Now... are you urself reliable? Pls rest.

2 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Say Igbo Can’t Produce President – Oluwo Of Iwoland by ariesbull: 7:58pm On Apr 20, 2022
Why is it that these clowns lie
Re: I Didn’t Say Igbo Can’t Produce President – Oluwo Of Iwoland by slimghost(m): 7:58pm On Apr 20, 2022
Incoherent yahoo yahoo Oba
Re: I Didn’t Say Igbo Can’t Produce President – Oluwo Of Iwoland by aribisala0(m): 8:07pm On Apr 20, 2022
Aufbauh:
He didn't deny the statement afterwards but just clarifying the message Ohaneze misconstrued.

The summary of his message is that the Igbos can be president, but not ripe for the position yet because of their unpatriotic disposition.
I think you have also misconstrued the message . What he is saying is not that they cannot be president but not now maybe in 2323........ if they behave
Re: I Didn’t Say Igbo Can’t Produce President – Oluwo Of Iwoland by Akponmfet: 8:10pm On Apr 20, 2022
Stick to what you said before oga,we all know they will never produce the president. Who will vote for them?
Re: I Didn’t Say Igbo Can’t Produce President – Oluwo Of Iwoland by nku5: 8:11pm On Apr 20, 2022
Ganja yarns from the Emir of Iwo Land or whatever he chooses to be known by when he gets high grin
Re: I Didn’t Say Igbo Can’t Produce President – Oluwo Of Iwoland by ken045501: 8:20pm On Apr 20, 2022
This man na chameleon
Re: I Didn’t Say Igbo Can’t Produce President – Oluwo Of Iwoland by jrusky(m): 8:35pm On Apr 20, 2022
AntiBMC:

See all the bile you are spitting due to lack of understanding and poor assimilation/comprehension.

I categorically said; "Some" in my comment. I didn't say all...but SOME.

Look at you doing the same thing you are accusing me of. Not that I bothered to read all you wrote but I can see words like IPIG in ur comment. Now... are you urself reliable? Pls rest.

Helloo!!! Open your eyes so you don't enter highway.

Connect the cord ASAP!!!
Re: I Didn’t Say Igbo Can’t Produce President – Oluwo Of Iwoland by AntiBMC(m): 9:30pm On Apr 20, 2022
jrusky:

Helloo!!! Open your eyes so you don't enter highway.

Connect the cord ASAP!!!

Smh....if say anybody nearby fit just wipe you cord for neck, e no go bad at all. Make ur brain for reset. Onye ara

2 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Say Igbo Can’t Produce President – Oluwo Of Iwoland by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 10:46pm On Apr 20, 2022
Smh...

Opolopoopolonio:
Piggiiiddioootts are in pains... grin

Piiggiidiioottt amaka... smiley

Re: I Didn’t Say Igbo Can’t Produce President – Oluwo Of Iwoland by richie240: 10:50pm On Apr 20, 2022
Spot on!

Aufbauh:

I have no pity for d monarch tho.
Na him dey find d tin wey nor loss upandan.

Who tell am say IBO ppl nor know d reality on ground as per their political plight in Nigeria? But as typical of them they must blame others for saying d fact(s).

He shd've known dt advicing them is like bathing a pig: it will still return to d mud whilst simultaneously smearing u with mud!

Na d tin e find e don see; next time e go package himself properly and not pokenose into other ppl's problem, particularly those who hate his 'subjects' with unhidden passion!
cool
Re: I Didn’t Say Igbo Can’t Produce President – Oluwo Of Iwoland by MetaPhysical: 11:11pm On Apr 20, 2022
.Oba Akanbi said, “the Igbo people are my own. I’ve Igbo in my blood.

Oh yeah we know his blood is saturated with igbo, his ex wife said so and we saw him wrapping it before lighting up. Thats no news, c'mmon. cool
Re: I Didn’t Say Igbo Can’t Produce President – Oluwo Of Iwoland by Okudiover(m): 1:54am On Apr 21, 2022
Who cares anyway
Re: I Didn’t Say Igbo Can’t Produce President – Oluwo Of Iwoland by eminikansoso(m): 2:59am On Apr 21, 2022
qekng40:
The man see Simon Ekpa chest fear grin

Clown of a royalty!
Before nko

Re: I Didn’t Say Igbo Can’t Produce President – Oluwo Of Iwoland by ofiko123(m): 5:48am On Apr 21, 2022
It will be extremely difficult for an Igbo man to become president..
Re: I Didn’t Say Igbo Can’t Produce President – Oluwo Of Iwoland by 1869ba: 6:20am On Apr 21, 2022
[s]
helinues:
Who actually elected this guy as a king in Yoruba land?
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Utibe Idem Joins APC, Dumps PDP / South West Will Determine Winner Of Presidential Election - PDP Chieftain / Anti-corruption Network Asks Malami To Disqualify Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.