Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now - Politics (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now (40654 Views)

I Didn’t Say Igbo Can’t Produce President – Oluwo Of Iwoland / Adeseye Ogunlewe: Why The Igbos Cannot Produce President In 2023 / E-money And Oluwo Of Iwoland At President Buhari's Second Term Inauguration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now by Nobody: 6:51pm On Apr 19, 2022
oneMalik:
the question is ;

is the man telling lies ?

I know Igbo land very well so let's forget it....... the man has spoken and the rest na arguments .

You know Igbo land very well. If you want to buy land anywhere in Igbo land now and you have the money, you can get it. Are you ready now?
Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now by Nobody: 6:53pm On Apr 19, 2022
porthouse7:
forget that thing, person Wey don die don die

Lol! If you want to buy land in Igbo land ask them the traditional rites. If you do it, nobody can take that land from you. Anyone that dares will die.
Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now by Nobody: 6:55pm On Apr 19, 2022
Easylifelomo:
please send the name and phone number of other tribe that own land in the East

Can you send the name and phone number of anyone tribe outside Igbo that owns land in the North.

Let's I forget, why are Hause, Yoruba not buying land in Cross River, River, Bayelsa abi them too nah Igbo them be?
Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now by Nobody: 6:57pm On Apr 19, 2022
sapele914:
Typical Ipobian mentality?

Let me ask you.

How many Hausa and Yoruba own land in Cross River State?

That state is not Igbo land.
Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now by Nobody: 7:02pm On Apr 19, 2022
maasoap:

After you asked them pay times 10 of the normal price/value. Deal with the truth, everyone already knows that even before Oluwo said it

The fact is, land is costly in Igbo land because of demand.

A plot that was 350k in my village 7 years ago is a million plus now. I am talking about village.

If they say Igbo don't sell their land, how many have they bought from Cross River, Akwa Ibom, Venue etc.

If there are more Hausa and Yoruba presence in those city, then we can say of a truth, the Igbos no dey sell their lands to others.
Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now by Nobody: 7:05pm On Apr 19, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

Shut up.

No dey lie. We know what it is. Your land is dead, yet the amount you put there.... grin who wan buy sef? No available land to farm cos the whole of the place is crazily expensive. All the useless first sins are hustling in Lagos they can easily get shows and even buy land....but to buy anything like land in your place...na war. I can't even try it myself. I dont even want. Na so dem go give real war on top land. The price is mad, yet, nothing dey there.

We don leave you. Na few SS SW and North dey your place. Na true. Go check the figures. Yet una no dey think..

See...you no go be president. Never. Una head never correct. Keep supporting Nnamdi Kanu.

You're very stupid.

If you want to make your point, you do that without being insulting. Who cares about your opinion.

My point is, how many land do you have in Akwa Ibom or Cross River. Abi them too nah Igbo?
Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now by Nobody: 7:08pm On Apr 19, 2022
pacificom:

I am not a fan of this man, but I am so impressed the way he hit the nail on the head. How many yorubas and Housa truly aquire land in Anambra or anywhere in the East, but goto ibadan, Lagos, Ondo, kaduna, jos na igbo people don buy all the properties without any issue from local settlers. I think this is one discussion for south east to readdress how they accept other tribe in their homeland. Take it or leave it, Nigeria will remain one forever. Their act of tribalism and primitive sentiment only point to selfishness and egocentric which will forever keep their hand afar from top leadership position in this country.

If you can point a higher presence of Yoruba and Hausa in Akwa Ibom and Cross River put together than in Aba alone. Then you are correct.

Why are they not buying up Akwa Ibom and Cross River abi them too nah Igbo?
Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now by Nobody: 7:09pm On Apr 19, 2022
colestephan86:

Don't be a fool
You know the truth

The truth I know is that, Hausa and Yoruba don't like buying property outside their land.

If you think I am wrong, tell me which state they have much property outside their land.
Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now by Nobody: 7:11pm On Apr 19, 2022
Freezby2020:

Anambra, Abia, IMO, ENUGU And EBONYI.
Infact all Igbo speaking States.

They don't allow anyone buy land from their States, they don't sell land to non Igbo, but they are very aggressive and ferocious in buying and selling land in other states i.e LAGOS, Oyo, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Ekiti all the States of the Federation.

I don't want to say you are wrong. But I want to know how many property you have in Cross River or Akwa Ibom?
Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now by colestephan86: 7:45pm On Apr 19, 2022
Thanksful:

The truth I know is that, Hausa and Yoruba don't like buying property outside their land.

If you think I am wrong, tell me which state they have much property outside their land.
I have nothing to say to you
Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now by Ayomi90: 7:54pm On Apr 19, 2022
after4:
so you want to deny tifnubu now just like osinbade the star boy denied him? i thought he is your lord and saviour. once an urchin always an urchin. you be tifnubu urchin and thats it. as for your brown roof republic? dem n dey take poverty do shakara

Ahah, I don't give a Bleep about Tinubu and Osinbajo even though they have relevance than any Igbo man on earth, seems Tinubu don do you papa strong thing I see how hurt you are.

Talking of poverty none of you Igbos can ever be rich as a Yoruba man, go check top 10 richest men in Africa there is no single Igbo man. We are billionaires is only in the east, come to Yoruba land your billions turns to change.

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now by pacificom: 9:10pm On Apr 19, 2022
Thanksful:

If you can point a higher presence of Yoruba and Hausa in Akwa Ibom and Cross River put together than in Aba alone. Then you are correct.

Why are they not buying up Akwa Ibom and Cross River abi them too nah Igbo?
I specifically used south east as the worst case scenario of ongoing tribalism in Nigeria. It happens all over the federation, but there is variance of the occurrence in each geopolitical zone.
Let me site an example to you. I used to work in oil and gas in 2014. There were few of us who are yorubas in the site. There was a gang up of few south - south based colleagues who were waging an internal war against us with tribal sentiment that" south south job for south south people,
you lagos people have come to take up our jobs" their actions was weird and cruelty in a way that can make an easygoing person feel intimidated to suit the job and return home safely. Personally I felt as if i was in another country. As a matter of fact, once you depart Ore towards south- south, or east, the home feeling is gone; especially the harassment from highway police if you are driving lagos plate number car. These are contrary to what people coming from that region experiences when coming to the south- west. These are things that are not suppose to be happening to Nigerians in any part of Nigeria. South- east particularly need to imbibe into modern culture and modernize some of their cultural practices, and also let the grieve of the past civil war be bygone. Many yorubas are married to igbo women like myself, but honestly you cant find many igbo men who are married to other tribes.
Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now by after4: 9:16pm On Apr 19, 2022
of course he has relevance thats why he owns more than half of all the houses in lagos state, collect your tax and decide who become useful or not including you and your father.tell him to come and try it in igbo land

Ayomi90:

Ahah, I don't give a Bleep about Tinubu and Osinbajo even though they have relevance than any Igbo man on earth, seems Tinubu don do you papa strong thing I see how hurt you are.

Talking of poverty none of you Igbos can ever be rich as a Yoruba man, go check top 10 richest men in Africa there is no single Igbo man. We are billionaires is only in the east, come to Yoruba land your billions turns to change.
Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now by Nobody: 9:18pm On Apr 19, 2022
pacificom:

I specifically used south east as the worst case scenario of ongoing tribalism in Nigeria. It happens all over the federation, but there is variance of the occurrence in each geopolitical zone.
Let me site an example to you. I used to work in oil and gas in 2014. There were few of us who are yorubas in the site. There was a gang up of few south - south based colleague who were waging an internal war against us with tribal sentiment that" south south job for south south people,
you lagos people have come to take up our jobs" their actions were cruel in a way that made us feel intimidated to quit the job and return home safely. Personally I felt as if i was in another country. As a matter of fact, once you depart Ore towards south- south, or east, the home feeling is gone; especially the harassment from highway police if you are driving lagos plate number car. These are contrary to what people coming from that region experiences when coming to the south- west. These are things that are not suppose to be happening to Nigerians in any part of Nigeria. South- east particularly need to imbibe into modern culture and modernize some of their cultural practices, and also let the grieve of the past civil war be bygone. Many yorubas are married to igbo women like myself, but honestly you cant find many igbo men who are married to other tribes.

About the marriage it's very true and that's mainly due to cultural believe. Igbo get too much culture that tie them to their place.

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now by Ayomi90: 9:54pm On Apr 19, 2022
after4:
of course he has relevance thats why he owns more than half of all the houses in lagos state, collect your tax and decide who become useful or not including you and your father.tell him to come and try it in igbo land

I tot u said Igbos own all the houses in Lagos abi confusion don dey worry you again? Last last he Tinubu will send you back to ilu awon OSU. grin
Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now by Young042galaxy: 7:39am On Apr 20, 2022
olas24u:

Am not using emotions like you, check budgetIT ,check internally generated revenues ,even some northern states contribute more to the nation.You see that is why they dont take you guys seriously,you must have something you can use to fight ,that will affect government.ogun state contributes 40 pecent alone ,they have the most industries in Nigeria ,not houses .they have factories that pay excerise duties,custom duties,VAT,company taxes ,technology taxes,educational taxes,not emotions and empty boast.
Which emotion are you talking about?
You forget that Igbo are not limited to South East alone most business premises in ur region likewise northern regions is control by Igbo and they equally generate igr to same state n region.
Rest oga.
Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now by olas24u(f): 8:44am On Apr 20, 2022
Young042galaxy:

Which emotion are you talking about?
You forget that Igbo are not limited to South East alone most business premises in ur region likewise northern regions is control by Igbo and they equally generate igr to same state n region.
Rest oga.

That is not an argument, it makes moral sense to support the political aspirations and plans of your host in Yoruba land. You cannot be living and making money here and then when it comes political decisions that affect our future, you align with northerners, we broke the jinx by aligning with them in 2015,and you could see the result, you don't know how to play opposition politics. We have been in opposition for decades. UPN, AG, SDP.
Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now by wasuka14(m): 3:10pm On May 12, 2022
Your Osinbade that can't even buy, fill and submit APC form on his own, His who u trust to lead the whole Nation? [quote author=Arabaincubus post=112040570][/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

Primate Ayodele: I See A Rerun, But Forces Are Fighting It / Tinubu Banner Spotted At Central Area District , Abuja / Top List Of Former Governors Who Left High Domestic Debts For Successors (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.