Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,292 members, 7,811,875 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:55 PM

Russia Launches New "SATAN 2" Nuclear Inter-Continental Ballistic Missile (Pix) - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Launches New "SATAN 2" Nuclear Inter-Continental Ballistic Missile (Pix) (65734 Views)

Russia Launches 80 Hypersonic Missiles Against Ukraine / Russia Unleashes New Top-secret ‘satellite Killer’ Missile ( Pix, Video) / RUSSIA Is Set To Begin Final Tests On Its Lethal Hypersonic 6100mph Missile(Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Launches New "SATAN 2" Nuclear Inter-Continental Ballistic Missile (Pix) by Donlanray: 11:45am On Apr 21, 2022
MangekyoAlt:

O boy, see respect. Putin na #godOfWar mess with him at your own peril. There's a reason why the inspector general of the supposedly world sheriff call, Biden of the USA, call him a war crimal but can't order his men to go and arrest him as most law enforcers do hahaha.
But tbh, If Russia were to be another silly country, the USA would've carried out a coup in it already. Sleepy, floppy Joe even out of frustration and anger went off script in poland and claimed Putin should not remain in power.... trying to pass a message to Russia's oligarchs and generals that look "remove putin and we'll all return back to the tables". But it seems they underestimated the Russian people. Russians are people that hate foreign interference in their country. And according to Russians I've interacted with on reddit, they claimed even with the sanctions, majority of Russians who had positive or neutral feelings on the west have all rallied behind their strongman. Also, the fact that Russian billionaires who invested billions of their money in the west all had them seized/stolen but yet haven't slammed putin or pushed for his overthrowal out of frustration, actually goes to prove this point. Russians I know aren't like black Africans and snowflake Europeans. They have self dignity unlike these blacks Africans who see themselves as imferior. If you hit them with sanctions, they will hit you you BE IT IRRELEVANT OR NOT. They have given clown Boris Johnson a lifetime ban and I know say the thing go pain am. Theyve expelled hundreds of European diplomats in tit for tat moves and they do it with dignity. They replaced all those MacDonald Coca-Cola with locally made or even Chinese made ones. They taste less better than the real ones, but these guys don't care as western parasites think they would. They won't die from not having original MacDonald and other western products so bye bye to all who leave. If yall haven't noticed anything about Russians, above every other thing, mother Russia comes first for them. If you think you can humiliate them, they will in full unity teach you a few lessons you wouldn't forget in a hurry.

Russia will keep modernizing their conventional, cyber, cyberspace, chemical and thermonuclear capabilities. They will not be caught offguard. Having this new missile dubbed the most powerful missile in the world right now - capable of carrying more than 10 nuclear or high explosive conventional warheads is evident to that.

God bless Mother Russia
God bless Vladimir Putin
. Is that why they should invade a sovereign country (Ukraine)? Are you okay at all?
Re: Russia Launches New "SATAN 2" Nuclear Inter-Continental Ballistic Missile (Pix) by 2braithe: 11:49am On Apr 21, 2022
Kingsnairaland:
I love Russia

God bless putin God bless mother Russia.

We need to stand up against USA and nato before they all cow us into becoming their slave.

Have you stood up to the problems in Nigeria yet?
Re: Russia Launches New "SATAN 2" Nuclear Inter-Continental Ballistic Missile (Pix) by davien(m): 11:49am On Apr 21, 2022
Obafavour:

Stop thinking what can't be possible.
It's absolutely possible, even the radar detection system to scan for nukes malfunctioned and almost caused ww3 years ago. If that payload hits anything in the air within Russia it's goodbye to a large chunk of Russia.
Re: Russia Launches New "SATAN 2" Nuclear Inter-Continental Ballistic Missile (Pix) by anonymous1759(m): 12:01pm On Apr 21, 2022
sunshine1974:
Have you ever read or watched America testing anything? That doesn't mean they do not have powerful weapons. They only deploy when needed. They don't make noise like Russia and North Korea. Showing your enemy your arsenal for me is an act of cowardice

Yes I’ve watched it they tested a weapon recently.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia Launches New "SATAN 2" Nuclear Inter-Continental Ballistic Missile (Pix) by anonymous1759(m): 12:12pm On Apr 21, 2022
Amayabor1:

China will invade America? Russia is fighting NATO? grin grin.

You win bros! grin grin

I meant Taiwan. China can’t invade US they can give each other a bloody nose the better side will win its a 50/50 game.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Launches New "SATAN 2" Nuclear Inter-Continental Ballistic Missile (Pix) by Amayabor1: 12:26pm On Apr 21, 2022
anonymous1759:

I meant Taiwan. China can’t invade US they can give each other a bloody nose the better side will win its a 50/50 game.

And Russia is fighting NATO? Lol.

US-China war can't be a 50/50. The US has a upper hand. Even the Chinese Know this.

My point is that if China invade Taiwan, attack Countries they have territorial dispute with that also have defense treaties with the US (e.g Japan and Phillipines) or attack any US asset in the south China Sea, China will pay a heavy price.

China that was scared that the US will invade it as a pretext for Trump to remain in power when Trump was disputing the election. It took the General Mark Milley, the chief of army staff to reassure China that the US will not attack it.
Re: Russia Launches New "SATAN 2" Nuclear Inter-Continental Ballistic Missile (Pix) by Obafavour(m): 12:27pm On Apr 21, 2022
engrchykae:
if I fire a missile of nitrogen gas at it when it's still in Russian airspace, what do you think will happen?
So you will knw when russia want to fire the missile abi?
Do you even knw the speed of the missile at all?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia Launches New "SATAN 2" Nuclear Inter-Continental Ballistic Missile (Pix) by Cantonese: 12:32pm On Apr 21, 2022
Kingsnairaland:

Too much Hollywood in your thoughts process.

Remember Afghanistan farmers and Vietnam cave dwellers chased USA out from their country.

And realistically speaking, you think Vietnam and Afghanistan can defeat the Americans in a war?

By the way do you know how the Second World War came to an end? Have you read about how the Japanese army was organized?

Please wake up from your slumber. Read, think and conclude effectively in these matters.
Re: Russia Launches New "SATAN 2" Nuclear Inter-Continental Ballistic Missile (Pix) by edosignature(m): 12:38pm On Apr 21, 2022
Your sense of reasoning is Top Notch"

Excuzeme:

Thank you.
I keep telling People that Russia's initial goal was not to destroy Ukraine.
Russia has a very soft spot for Ukraine and Putin even hopes that maybe one day, Ukraine will see reason to ally with Russia or even unite with Russia (afteral, East and West Germany did unite!) to form an even stronger Nation.

All Russia wanted to do, was remove the foolish Comedian thay called their President, who was endagering Russia by allowing NATO to come to Russia's border with Ukraine and to neutralise all those Neo-Nazis like the Arzov battalion, who are committing Genocide on Ethnic Russians in the Dombas Region and to protect the people and Region of Dombas.

To do these things, Russia believes it needs "Minimum Weapons and Power".
That is why for example, Russia sent in young, New Recruits, in the first week of the Invasion.
This is why Russia chose to use its "Infantry Brigage" (like that 300Mile Column of tanks.

But What Russia did not factor-in from the Start, is that it is going to be up against ALL EUROPE and AMERICA and other NATO members like Japan, Canada, etc.
Russia knew the military strength of Ukraine and was PREPARED for it and sent in those Young Infantry Groups.
But Russia suddenly found itself confronted with advanced Weapons of America, Germany, France, Canada, U.K, Turkey, etc!
From German Howitzers, American Stinger Missiles, Javelin Anti-Tank guided Missiles, NEXT GENERATION ANTI-TANK MISSILES FROM THE Britain, etc.

Now, if we factor these weapons and the "friendly mindset" of Russia to wards Ukraine at the initial stage, we can understand why it appears as if Russian Forces are weak!
I mean, how on Earth should Ukraine be able to destroy a Russian Flagship? But it had the weapons to do the job, from America and it used them, while Russia was still pussy-footing around.

But after that incident, Russia changed the Commander of the Forces in Ukraine and decided that though it will not completely erase Ukraine (again, this romance with the Russians in Ukraine, is "holding its hand back" somehow), enough is enough and it narrowed down its objective to seizing the Southern, Eastern and Northern Areas of Ukraine.
From Mariupol, to Odessa, in the South East, to Donetsk and Lughansk and the whole of Dombas Region! Now, if we judge by what has happened in the past (Ukraine Resistance and sinking of Russian War Ship, even more weapons from NATO and EU Countries, Sanctions and more Sanctions, etc), one would expect that Ukraine shoudl be reclaiming territory and driving Russia back or even launching attack inside Russia!

But what we are hearing from Ukrainian Commanders are things like "This may be our last Hour", "We have run out of Ammunition, Water and Food", "Russia is destroying all our Cities", "This is a war of attrition by Russia", etc.. Just agonising wailings of a dying country!

What these messages say is that Russia is unleashing a higher level of Fire on Ukraine and Russia is beginning to get angry with Zelensky and his backers.
But Zelensky keeps asking for more weapons and the more Weapons he is given, the more Russia is destroying those Weapons, once they step foot on Ukrainian soil.

But NATO/E.U members then realising that Ukraine will be in ruins within a few weeks, agreed that Mariupol is 'gone' to Russia and with the way it is going, if they dont intervene, the whole of Dombas Region will be gone too. Infact, Ukraine will just be existing on paper, No Army, No Navy, No Airforce, ruined infrastructures, and millions of hungry Citizens. They started planning ti intervene, using Soldiers from Poland.

Then Russia warned them that they would be legitimate target, if their soldiers set foot in Ukraine but you know now, America has strong head and those Baltic people like Poland, tiny Estonia, Latvia, etc, think that with NATO backing, they can do anything to Russia. grin
America was still planning to intervene then Russia reminded them that he has not used any of his "Thermobaric Weapons" (These Weapons suck the Oxygen out of the air and vaporises everything in site!
Russia also quickly test fire its most advanced ICBM, to let America know that it is not out of reach and that Europe will be dust before America could come to their aid, if they should all think they can gang-up with weapons against it.

My hope is that Europeans tell America to STOP pushing Ukraine (though, by the time Russia reduces it to a wasteland, maybe it will think and make a good decision) and that Russia is not pushed too far because right now, it has losta lot and does not have much to lose anymore.
A man who has nothing to lose, is a very dangerous opponent because he will damn any consequence.
That will be very, very bad situation for all Mankind, including Russia.
As bad as War is, as regrettable as this Ukraine Invasion is, l have no sympathy for Ukraine, they are just reaping the Evil they are sowing for their neighbour and "blood line", RUSSIA

1 Like

Re: Russia Launches New "SATAN 2" Nuclear Inter-Continental Ballistic Missile (Pix) by adeniyi65(m): 12:39pm On Apr 21, 2022
Where is Satan 1? i demand an answer shocked shocked grin
Re: Russia Launches New "SATAN 2" Nuclear Inter-Continental Ballistic Missile (Pix) by Kingsnairaland(m): 12:44pm On Apr 21, 2022
Cantonese:

And realistically speaking, you think Vietnam and Afghanistan can defeat the Americans in a war?

By the way do you know how the Second World War came to an end? Have you read about how the Japanese army was organized?

Please wake up from your slumber. Read, think and conclude effectively in these matters.
. Google it Russia won the second world War..

But I know it hard for you to swallow.
Re: Russia Launches New "SATAN 2" Nuclear Inter-Continental Ballistic Missile (Pix) by Kingsnairaland(m): 12:45pm On Apr 21, 2022
adeniyi65:
Where is Satan 1? i demand an answer shocked shocked grin

Satan one you drop it from a bomber plane that one is too deadly the only problem is can the plane reach it destination.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Russia Launches New "SATAN 2" Nuclear Inter-Continental Ballistic Missile (Pix) by TenQ: 12:56pm On Apr 21, 2022
Truvelisback:
Which people? It's ur weapons that matters.
No sir!
It is moral, purpose and resilience.
How did the almighty USA flee in wars in Afghanistan and Vietnam?

It wasn't lack of arms, was it?
Re: Russia Launches New "SATAN 2" Nuclear Inter-Continental Ballistic Missile (Pix) by DonroxyII: 1:05pm On Apr 21, 2022
lwisee:
Silly Putin
That's the guy that's Putin the World in Check. There is need for Balance of Powers if not West would have run the World aground:

Absolute Power corrupts Absolutely.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Launches New "SATAN 2" Nuclear Inter-Continental Ballistic Missile (Pix) by thunderbabs: 1:15pm On Apr 21, 2022
Dickhead putin
Re: Russia Launches New "SATAN 2" Nuclear Inter-Continental Ballistic Missile (Pix) by anonymous1759(m): 1:19pm On Apr 21, 2022
Amayabor1:

And Russia is fighting NATO? Lol.

US-China war can't be a 50/50. The US has a upper hand. Even the Chinese Know this.

My point is that if China invade Taiwan, attack Countries they have territorial dispute with that also have defense treaties with the US (e.g Japan and Phillipines) or attack any US asset in the south China Sea, China will pay a heavy price.

China that was scared that the US will invade it as a pretext for Trump to remain in power when Trump was disputing the election. It took the General Mark Milley, the chief of army staff to reassure China that the US will not attack it.

It’s a 50/50 possible result no victor no vanquish . Like I said earlIre US will do nada if China invades Taiwan they can only bark that’s how they barked that Russia will face this and that at the end nothing happened. Before the United state will kill 1.4 billion people I believe no soul will be left out in the USA.

USA speaks highly on media because they control it , the only way you’ll balance their strength is to watch their body language when they act towards their virals . Taiwan should declare independence let’s check something. China Russia relationship is for a reason .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Launches New "SATAN 2" Nuclear Inter-Continental Ballistic Missile (Pix) by Amayabor1: 2:22pm On Apr 21, 2022
anonymous1759:

It’s a 50/50 possible result no victor no vanquish . Like I said earlIre US will do nada if China invades Taiwan they can only bark that’s how they barked that Russia will face this and that at the end nothing happened. Before the United state will kill 1.4 billion people I believe no soul will be left out in the USA.

USA speaks highly on media because they control it , the only way you’ll balance their strength is to watch their body language when they act towards their virals . Taiwan should declare independence let’s check something. China Russia relationship is for a reason .

I just told you how China was scared of the US attacking it during Trump. They had to quickly open backdoor diplomatic channels to ascertain if the US really wants to attack. They were jittery. The US patrols the south China Sea, which China claims as it's territory. The US deals with Taiwan and even sells weapons to them. What other provocation does China want before they act? Let them attack Taiwan, attack any US interest in the SCS or attack Countries in the region with defense treaties with the US. If they are not going to do any of these, then the US will continue to deal with Taiwan and patrol the SCS. China will only wail and cry for nothing!

Have you noticed that China is the one always crying when the US sends warships into the SCS or deals with Taiwan or when US officials visit Taiwan? China will continue to wail until it does it worst. grin

So, you are waiting for Taiwan to declare independence? Lol. Funny you. A country that has it's own president, parliament and Judiciary. A country that has diplomatic relations with some countries.. A country that has a standing military. A country that buys military weapons from the US. A country that has embassies and ambassadors in few counties. A country with it's own currency. They even sanctioned Russia for the Ukraine invasion and you are waiting for them to declare independence. Please, which other independence do you want them to declare again when they are already Independent?

1 Like

Re: Russia Launches New "SATAN 2" Nuclear Inter-Continental Ballistic Missile (Pix) by Excuzeme: 4:09pm On Apr 21, 2022
sunshine1974:
in your myopic mind Russia get weapons pass everybody. So laughable. Even Russia knows that it has to be careful. Stop analysing nonesense

Stop using insulting words to respond to other people's post, it does not show "Proper Upbringing and being raised in a decent home", it is not by force that you should quote me!
But if you must, do so in a very CIVIL MANNER.
This place is just a "DISCUSSION FORUM", Non of us has a Stake in Russia and even if we do, our opinions here will not change the fortunes of Russia or Ukraine.

BTW, l did not say Russia has Weapons than EVERYBODY, "ADEQUATE COMPREHENSION" of my post, could be why you are UPSET about it.
Read it again, l know it is lengthy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Launches New "SATAN 2" Nuclear Inter-Continental Ballistic Missile (Pix) by Great0ne1: 4:18pm On Apr 21, 2022
patrickcollins:
Russia is just boastful, watch the USA military budget to that of Russia, u will observe America can produce 5 times what Russia has done. Russia is a poor country compare to USA or China, only shouting weapons to remain relevant.
This is my problem with most of you. You should have tried to do some research before typing this. Really don't know why you think, you are more knowledgeable than war experts(most from western countries), that has placed Russia second to only united States.
Russia is the country with most natural resources(a verifiable fact) and that includes most raw materials for making weapons. They don't need to purchase those and this will not reflect in there millitary budget. Secondly, America has over 800 millitary bases in over 70 countries. It takes alot of money to maintain those bases. While Russia has about 25. If you have a mind of your own. You would be asking why does America have such staggering number of millitary bases outside there soil, if not for there evil world conquest ambition. The main goal of Russia federation millitary is to ward off and discourage evil globalist like America from ever thinking of invading them. America is richer than Russia, but Russia has decisive weapons in there inventory. They just tested the first of its kind, intercontinental ballistic missile, with nuclear capability yesterday, and United States and its Western allies are actually catching cold. Russia is never meant to be defeated. The earlier those demented IDIOTS occupying white House embraces this fact, the better for all of mankind. Biri ka mmbiri. Live and let others live

2 Likes

Re: Russia Launches New "SATAN 2" Nuclear Inter-Continental Ballistic Missile (Pix) by Excuzeme: 4:20pm On Apr 21, 2022
Kingsnairaland:
I don't reply those who abuse. Only intelligent people make good point and we counter the point with proves.

It is a mystery that many don't know Russia won second world War.

Thank you o.
Instead of them to Marshal their own opinion, they result to insults, because they have nothing Upstairs.

1 Like

Re: Russia Launches New "SATAN 2" Nuclear Inter-Continental Ballistic Missile (Pix) by Excuzeme: 4:38pm On Apr 21, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Russia keeps disgracing themselves. How many times have they threatened to wipe off Ukraine soldiers who were at a major plant at mariupol, giving them a deadline to surrender or they get wiped off...what has happened so far? The last time I checked, they were the ones doing Russian soldiers shege.

Russia is also mindful of PUBLIC OPINION
So, it is not just going to go ahead and wipe-out those Arzov Battalion Neo-Nazis holed up in the Steel plant because they have used almost 1,000 Civilians as HUMAN SHIELD in that Steel Plant!

They want Russia to kill those people so they can use the Video
to mess with the brains of people who are not aware of the plans of these Nazis in Ukraine.
Russia has given them two opportunities, creating "Human Corridors" to allow them set the Civilians free, but they have refused to let them go, preferring to use them as Human Shield. The are holding these Civilians,s HOSTAGE.
That does not appear as the tactics of an Army that is winning a War.

Russia, WISELY, has decided it will not reduce the place to rubble but will continue to keep its Humanitarian Corridor Open, for any Civilian or any Soldier who surrenders his Weapons, to come out freely and unharmed.

And tactically, Russia has refused to allow any food, Water or more Weapons to enter the Steel plant. A total blockade.
It is hunger and thirst that will send them out of where they are hiding, hopefully they wont start killing and eating the Civilians they are holding hostage.
Re: Russia Launches New "SATAN 2" Nuclear Inter-Continental Ballistic Missile (Pix) by sunshine1974(m): 4:47pm On Apr 21, 2022
Excuzeme:

Stop using insulting words to respond to other people's post, it does not show "Proper Upbringing and being raised in a decent home", it is not by force that you should quote me!
But if you must, do so in a very CIVIL MANNER.
This place is just a "DISCUSSION FORUM", Non of us has a Stake in Russia and even if we do, our opinions here will not change the fortunes of Russia or Ukraine.

BTW, l did not say Russia has Weapons than EVERYBODY, "ADEQUATE COMPREHENSION" of my post, could be why you are UPSET about it.
Read it again, l know it is lengthy.
apologies

2 Likes

Re: Russia Launches New "SATAN 2" Nuclear Inter-Continental Ballistic Missile (Pix) by Excuzeme: 4:48pm On Apr 21, 2022
uchennaq:
The mad man is sitting on a keg of gun powder, I hope it will not explode and take his head. Some oligarchs have started criticising him, begging for a safe passage for him on how to end the war in Ukraine because he has soaked his hands with the blood of innocent people. Can a sane man in this 21century be thinking of this. A sensible humanbeing should be thinking of peace, more jobs, food and green energy. OOO I forgot, he is a psychopath.

You dont need to make-up stories! grin grin
Show us the link/source, of this your story, so we too can be "educated" naah

Safe Passage for President Putin? The only President with the Highest Ratings by the people he governs, among ALL president of the World! shocked shocked
Make una dey fear God, with this una "Unsolicited Propaganda" on behalf of Ukraine.
grin

2 Likes

Re: Russia Launches New "SATAN 2" Nuclear Inter-Continental Ballistic Missile (Pix) by sunshine1974(m): 4:49pm On Apr 21, 2022
Excuzeme:

Thank you o.
Instead of them to Marshal their own opinion, they result to insults, because they have nothing Upstairs.
but you just insulted right here.
Re: Russia Launches New "SATAN 2" Nuclear Inter-Continental Ballistic Missile (Pix) by Svlla: 4:50pm On Apr 21, 2022
sunshine1974:
Have you ever read or watched America testing anything? That doesn't mean they do not have powerful weapons. They only deploy when needed. They don't make noise like Russia and North Korea. Showing your enemy your arsenal for me is an act of cowardice

Who test weapons more than US? US just recently test hypersonic missiles that barely reached mk5 at top speed

Because it's Russia everyone is baring their teeth.

This Rs28 Sarmat will be the fastest weapon on the planet with its Avangard hypersonic glide vehicle despite being the heaviest weapon. It is remoured to have the ability to carry over 10 nuclear warhead weighing over 10 tons, can evade all known missile defence and has a devastating power to take out Britain and Ireland.

Russian has numerous strategic weapons developed in the past decades that puts them in the front seat of current global arm race
1. Khinzal missile
2. Avangard glide reentry vehicle. RS28
3. S500, with S550(ASAT) having the ability of direct vertical impact to take out satellites
4. T14 Armata (Next generation tank)
5. BrahMos 2 (hypersonic cruise missile in development)
and many more, this are top tier strategic weapons and all stand out in their respective area of use.

The West does not have an answer to any of these weapons

3 Likes

Re: Russia Launches New "SATAN 2" Nuclear Inter-Continental Ballistic Missile (Pix) by 1869ei: 4:53pm On Apr 21, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:

Why don't you follow the conversation before intruding, perhaps you might get an idea what brought about sales of weapon into the conversation

Start from the second comment on the thread which is mine
[/s]
Re: Russia Launches New "SATAN 2" Nuclear Inter-Continental Ballistic Missile (Pix) by Dasilva12: 4:54pm On Apr 21, 2022
Obafavour:
Stop thinking what can't be possible.
IT'S POSSIBLE BRO, AMERICAN HAVE LONGEST MISSILE B4 PUTIN & ANOTHER IS STILL COMING. NO MAN GET POWER FOREVER.
Re: Russia Launches New "SATAN 2" Nuclear Inter-Continental Ballistic Missile (Pix) by Excuzeme: 5:06pm On Apr 21, 2022
Blackfriday:
Real deal you say grin cheesy grin, have you tried asking yourself what US does with it's defense budget of 700+ billion dollars, compared to Russia 64 billion dollars defense budget?

Russia is not, by any stretch of the imagination, even remotely as rich as the USA simply because America lives-off the Sweat and Resources of every other Nation on Earth, by the use of the American Dollar for international Trade.
Infact, America's money "is endless", if l may put it that way, it can just keep printing Dollar Notes and exchange it for the resources of other Nations!

So, Unlike America, Russia cannot afford to spend $700B on defense budget. (though most of it is stolen, as we have seen in the Contract scandal in Afghanistan and other wars America fought),

To maintain this "Limitless Supply of Money/Dollars", America needs to conquer other Countries and destroy any other Country/President that suggests that the Dollar should be abolished as a means of international trade and[b] a Neutral Currency controlled by an independent body should be created[/b]. undecided grin

Russia cannot do the same thing, its resources and money are finite.
The good things about Russia is that it has been able to manage its smaller Budget (compared to America), more efficiently.
Russia is also not too concerned about "regular wars" all over the World, it s fight are limited to breakaway republics who want to turn themselves into Russia's enemy, by allowing the USA to use them as "Military Outposts" on Russia's border.

Russia's military development and hardware is focused primarily on "long distance attacks" from the US, that is why it focuses on developing fast, effective, long range Missiles and Air Defense Systems
Re: Russia Launches New "SATAN 2" Nuclear Inter-Continental Ballistic Missile (Pix) by Excuzeme: 5:07pm On Apr 21, 2022
sunshine1974:
apologies

ACCEPTED, we are good Bro.

I just want us to exchange ideas, nobody knows it all, we gain from each other.

And l appreciate you a lot, it takes a lot of courage to Apologise.

2 Likes

Re: Russia Launches New "SATAN 2" Nuclear Inter-Continental Ballistic Missile (Pix) by Obafavour(m): 5:44pm On Apr 21, 2022
Dasilva12:
IT'S POSSIBLE BRO, AMERICAN HAVE LONGEST MISSILE B4 PUTIN & ANOTHER IS STILL COMING. NO MAN GET POWER FOREVER.
Bro if you don't knw what we're talking abt, Off mic, NEXT please!!!
Re: Russia Launches New "SATAN 2" Nuclear Inter-Continental Ballistic Missile (Pix) by emapeteum(m): 6:10pm On Apr 21, 2022
Kingsnairaland:
NATO fuelled fire and should be the one to extinguish it by stopping expansion and simply stating that Ukraine will never be a part of NATO to de-escalate the situation. Also, sanctions makes matters worse & will enrage Putin further. The idea is to de-escalate to save lives, not add fuel to fire. The U.S wants to prolong the war.

NATO obviously knew the consequences of their expansion and encircling Russia to threaten them. The U.S clearly provoked instability and chaos. While I’m against war, it’s important to understand the historical and geopolitical contexts that led to this in order to SAY NO TO THE PROVOCATION OF WAR and FOR WAR NOT TO REPEAT ITSELF. Putin sadly lost his patience after 15 years and took the U.S cunning bait.

It’s heart breaking Ukraine has been used by the U.S as a pawn and now cannon fodder to fight Russia on their behalf. The U.S has a track record of sponsoring colour revolutions/mayhem around the globe in the guise of democracy and a noble cause. The truth is they ONLY allow pro-American puppet regimes to exist. That’s the typical U.S imperialist playbook. Their greedy goal is money and global hegemony. Don’t forget they LIED in order to bomb Iraq and stole money and resources such as oil from the Middle East.

SADLY THE WINNERS ARE ALWAYS THE MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX WHO PROFIT BILLIONS from the GLOBAL ARMS TRADE. That’s a POWERFUL MOTIVATION TO FUEL FIRE and PROVOKE AGGRESSION and INSTABILITY AROUND THE GLOBE. Military arms prices have soared lately.

The U.S administration is using the same bait towards China. It’s media echo chambers are spreading their smear campaign against China to gain public consent for potential war with China and will use Taiwan as their cannon fodder. The non stop demonisation of China and Chinese people have caused rising brazen and deadly attacks against people of Chinese ethnicity. These politicians and it’s mainstream media are toxic with their influence to spread hate and division. It’s ironic that the U.S proclaims to hail human rights when they blatantly lied to illegally invade and killed many innocent civilians for over a decade. How can people still trust them is beyond me. They sure are superior at packaging themselves as the heroes and packaging countries they hate as villains.
Russian man, keep up!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

President Putin Gives His Coat To UAE President To Keep Warm (Photos, Video) / Jorge Luis Escandón Hernández: Mexican Mayor Tied To Truck, Dragged / Harry And Meghan Will No Longer Use Official Titles - Buckingham Palace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.