Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,812 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed - Crime (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed (50706 Views)

Hausa & Indigenous Gbayi Residents Clash In Abuja, 3 Dead, Many Injured (Graphic / Okada Riders & Traders Clash In Abuja. Pregnant Woman Killed, Properties Burnt / Thugs & Hausa Residents Clash In Osun State, One Person Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by ariesbull: 2:40pm On Apr 21, 2022
Nisiw365:
Olofo shut up. He already said its fake news. Idumota and idumogbo is yoruba word. That's why we have ota in ogun state. akiolu is awori like mc oluomo. Are you telling me oluomo is benin?
says who... Lagos isn't Yoruba land it is shared amongst all tribes

1 Like

Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by Nisiw365: 2:44pm On Apr 21, 2022
ariesbull:
says who... Lagos isn't Yoruba land it is shared amongst all tribes
Yes that's why your worthless olofo father is the governor now. Omo ajeokuta ma mu omi
Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by Owologbo(m): 2:49pm On Apr 21, 2022
theTranscriber:
you don't know opc. No dey yarn dust
what is in OPC to know?
Have they fought outside the West to be boasting here?
They should protect themselves from outside invaders of the west before thinking of stepping their foots on another man's land.
Their power doesn't cover everyone's land.
Like I said earlier; if you enter some people land for the purpose of killing/destruction, your charm will leave and you go collect.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by Sonoyom(m): 2:49pm On Apr 21, 2022
Samuelriano1:

please sir u do not stay In akwa Ibom, dont conclude. I am currently serving in akwa Ibom, I can tell u that this people don't like strangers.they will always want to extort you, n inflate price for no just cause.i went to alady to buy a bag of water, she told me it's 300 per bag, I was surprised bcus they do buy from the water vehicle at 150 naira per bag,so how come u want to sell 300 naira? I left there, in d evening, I sent my neighbors son, he went, spoke language with them, n bought it 200 naira.
This is a common occurrence in most areas, even Dele Giwa wrote about something like this when he traveled abroad in his book.
But i won't argue further though, we all have our experiences.
Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by Samuelriano1(m): 2:58pm On Apr 21, 2022
Sonoyom:

This is a common occurrence in most areas, even Dele Giwa wrote about something like this when he traveled abroad in his book.
But i won't argue further though, we all have our experiences.

thanks for understanding.
Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by babaalagbo11(m): 3:14pm On Apr 21, 2022
This is sad,why can't we live in harmony
Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by Westtimeline: 3:46pm On Apr 21, 2022
DaveDGreat:

Afonja leave me alone let me work. Lazy tout. Go get a job.

Ooh! I forgot. Your lineage are one of those shouting "owo mi da" under the Oshodi bridge.

Afonja ronu ooo! undecided

Who hold oso Abiola coward.

See what your parent said, how una ran forgetting una paint grin

1 Share

Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by Westtimeline: 3:53pm On Apr 21, 2022
ariesbull:
Lagos isn't your land but the land of all Nigerians and it has been shared amongst the major tribes between Hausa, igbo and Yoruba and the minorities own the sea fronts
You are right, lagos is not our land, it belongs to your impoverished low life father.

Now run along and go and tell him to come and claim it and probably contest to govern it.
Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by 1869je: 4:57pm On Apr 21, 2022
[s]
theTranscriber:
they should leave the south west first. Let everybody be mad.
[/s]
Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by 1869ja: 4:58pm On Apr 21, 2022
[s]
theTranscriber:
when did delta become an ethnic group? cheesy
[/s]
Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by 1869j: 4:58pm On Apr 21, 2022
[s]
theTranscriber:
you don't know opc. No dey yarn dust
[/s]
Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by Gainman: 5:42pm On Apr 21, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:

So why did Yorubas cry that Igbos want to burn down Lagos grin
don tag that that d Yorubas said that. They played politics there and those are d people who are Timubu fans. Do u think the ibos are save in Lagos if all yorubas think like that. Few followers of Tinubu brought that ideas to create confusion among the yorubas and the ibos that time. But d yorubas are wise. We don't act like that like d other tribe. Despite d news was fake, why did d ibos no come out and say they are d one who stole d staff of office or claimed they destroyed Lagos and see what will happen. All d ibos denied the rumour in order to protect themselves. Can ibos try that in d north and u know abokis no dey reason b4 re acting.
Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by Gainman: 5:46pm On Apr 21, 2022
Arysexy:

Another Oba of Iwo cheesy

They keep regurgitating this nonsense

The same ppl claimed Igbos wanted to burn Lagos.
if is truly d yorubas think like that as u claim. The ibos would have seen their end in Lagos. This people u claimed that said that are Tinubu followers. And it was politics they were playing to cause confusion between d rest of Yorubas and d ibos. So stop saying what u don't know
Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by Rollsnjaguar(m): 5:48pm On Apr 21, 2022
Gainman:
don tag that that d Yorubas said that. They played politics there and those are d people who are Timubu fans. Do u think the ibos are save in Lagos if all yorubas think like that. Few followers of Tinubu brought that ideas to create confusion among the yorubas and the ibos that time. But d yorubas are wise. We don't act like that like d other tribe. Despite d news was fake, why did d ibos no come out and say they are d one who stole d staff of office or claimed they destroyed Lagos and see what will happen. All d ibos denied the rumour in order to protect themselves. Can ibos try that in d north and u know abokis no dey reason b4 re acting.

If Hausa threaten Igbos, I will advise my people to be careful. But if Yoruba threaten Igbos, I will tell them to sleep nothing dey happen.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by ariesbull: 5:58pm On Apr 21, 2022
Westtimeline:
You are right, lagos is not our land, it belongs to your impoverished low life father.

Now run along and go and tell him to come and claim it and probably contest to govern it.
nobody need to claim Lagos it has been shared

From Apapa to Obalende, ketu, Agege, Alaba Rago na Hausa zone

Mile 2 to Trade fair festac na igbọ zone

Egbeda axis na edo Delta

Water front na ijaw

Lagos is divided there is nothing you can do about it... You can only shout ownership online that's where it ends

Deal witn this reality

1 Like

Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by ariesbull: 6:00pm On Apr 21, 2022
Nisiw365:
Yes that's why your worthless olofo father is the governor now. Omo ajeokuta ma mu omi
online mouthing

1 Like

Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by ThankGodFriday(m): 7:01pm On Apr 21, 2022
Ijaw vs Yoruba

1 Like

Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by Nisiw365: 8:20pm On Apr 21, 2022
ariesbull:
nobody need to claim Lagos it has been shared

From Apapa to Obalende, ketu, Agege, Alaba Rago na Hausa zone

Mile 2 to Trade fair festac na igbọ zone

Egbeda axis na edo Delta

Water front na ijaw

Lagos is divided there is nothing you can do about it... You can only shout ownership online that's where it ends

Deal witn this reality

What you just descriped happens in rivers, kano, kaduna as well. Why not come to oshodi and repeat this and stop being a coward online
Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by ariesbull: 8:46pm On Apr 21, 2022
Nisiw365:
What you just descriped happens in rivers, kano, kaduna as well. Why not come to oshodi and repeat this and stop being a coward online
oshidi wey igbo fight agbero to standstill abi ladipo

Una too make mouth Abeg

1 Like

Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by Nisiw365: 8:50pm On Apr 21, 2022
ariesbull:
oshidi wey igbo fight agbero to standstill abi ladipo

Una too make mouth Abeg
stfu before i tear you better slap. Igbos wey fear oluomo die dey even pay monthly dues to am.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by ariesbull: 8:54pm On Apr 21, 2022
Nisiw365:
stfu before i tear you better slap. Igbos wey fear oluomo die dey even pay monthly dues to am.
noisy people

No tribe dey take ụna serious... Ordinary akwa Ibom dey deal with ụna

Igbo dey deal with ụna for ladipo and agor Palace... Ụna no fit even cross Ojo Alaba or Trade fair

Hausa dey deal with ụna for ketu, Agege mile 12Alapere etc

Ijaw for ajegunle

Dude shift make I see better people

Mouthy folks

1 Like

Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by ariesbull: 8:56pm On Apr 21, 2022
Nisiw365:
during end Sars na so ụna dey fear igbo say na igbo dey burn ụna Oba house...

Una no dey shame seff

1 Like

Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by Nisiw365: 9:18pm On Apr 21, 2022
ariesbull:
during end Sars na so ụna dey fear igbo say na igbo dey burn ụna Oba house...

Una no dey shame seff
Mentally slow fool. Everyone knows those guys are yorubas speaking yoruba language. Its all politics

1 Like

Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by Nisiw365: 9:20pm On Apr 21, 2022
ariesbull:
noisy people

No tribe dey take ụna serious... Ordinary akwa Ibom dey deal with ụna

Igbo dey deal with ụna for ladipo and agor Palace... Ụna no fit even cross Ojo Alaba or Trade fair

Hausa dey deal with ụna for ketu, Agege mile 12Alapere etc

Ijaw for ajegunle

Dude shift make I see better people

Mouthy folks
Just come to oshodi and stop sounding like overfed disturbed baby

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by Gainman: 9:58pm On Apr 21, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:

If Hausa threaten Igbos, I will advise my people to be careful. But if Yoruba threaten Igbos, I will tell them to sleep nothing dey happen.
that is the same your ancestors reasoned during Biafra war when they almost killed them finished
Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by skywalker240(m): 10:18pm On Apr 21, 2022
theTranscriber:
when did delta become an ethnic group? cheesy
me ju,isoko, ode me E Ovokeraiye, but wae ekpa, ekpa.

oya what else do you want to ask me and i sincerely hope you wont run out of options?
Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by Splendor27: 1:00am On Apr 22, 2022
BloomingDale:
Seems most southerners are tired of Yoruba people.
then let them leave lagos and yoruba region if they are tired of them..

1 Like

Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by Xbobtage: 7:40pm On Apr 22, 2022
Look at the amount of hatred that this site spews. If I were to be the president of this country I would start by literally crucifying the owner of this site. I have watched and followed this site since he closed nairalist, other online internet companies have gone on to re vamp their outlook and make billions and change the world for good, while this platform has remained thesame and done the satanic work of dividing nigerians and letting us hurt ourselves further. This whole yoruba and igbo bickering to extreme points started right here and got sustained here on nairaland.

Seun if you are reading. nigerians are still developing and figuring out how to talk and relate to ourselves, this nation is still a new one, allowing people to spew whatever sounds like hate speech is not allowing freedom of speech but rather setting us up and our young country for failure.

Hate speech is now popularized by Highly placed nigerians including the current incumbent president.

This is all wrong for God sake, Delete this Godforsaken thread Now!

1 Like

Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by Skmoda360(m): 9:24pm On Apr 22, 2022
Sunnyski:

Yorubas with mouth, Akwa Ibom no be Lagos o

Akwa Ibom State have banned Hausa iron condemned from operating in the state, we can as well ban the poor Yoruba fisherman from the state.

Akwa Ibom is a republic of its own (Ibom People's Republic).

We don't take shit and we have the ability and capability to do and undo.

We are a great people unlike the unity beggars
Great people indeed....keep running your mouth like tap.
Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by Iconstar: 11:06pm On Apr 23, 2022
diplomat058:

This is why you lots don't deserve pity. I was against the Oba of Lagos alleged anti Ibo outburst in 2015 and even once entertained the thought of Igbo presidency. But I kept reading here from Yorubas on how you guys have evil agenda against us and always pretend because you are powerless in our lands. Then I read Achebe book where he was gloating over the domination of public service and commerce by the Igbos in the 60s (Of course, which was powered by the NCNC-NPC federal collaboration, swinging much to East's favor in appointments cos the abokis didn't like western education then). Also, I served in Igboland and the picture became clearer. I saw Igbos who returned home from the West confessed to me that they had WhatsApp groups where they share anti Yoruba updates and mock them.

Imagine. A whole tribe confined to such ridiculous obsession with Yorùbá, majority of whom don't even care about Igbos. This is sad.

Right now, I only want this marriage of inconvenience to end or we become a loose union/confederacy with constitutional options to secede, so that everyone can bear his/her father's name.

Ọmọ Oódua ni wà. Ire ní tiwá �
cheesy cheesy Rantings of a frustrated useless RITUALIST

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Man Attempts To Kill Woman For Ritual In Mbaitoli Imo, Gets Arrested. Photos / Policeman Enters Inside A Gutter To Kill An Armed Robber In Port-harcourt / Nigerian Footballer, Ikenna, Arrested In India With Hard Drugs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.