Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed (50702 Views)

Hausa & Indigenous Gbayi Residents Clash In Abuja, 3 Dead, Many Injured (Graphic / Okada Riders & Traders Clash In Abuja. Pregnant Woman Killed, Properties Burnt / Thugs & Hausa Residents Clash In Osun State, One Person Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by AfricanColumbus: 6:48pm On Apr 20, 2022
Watch video of attack here (graphic) :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfK6i2yczjg
Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by Yoruba1stson: 6:50pm On Apr 20, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:

We are ready for war with Yoruba anytime anyday.

When endsars started Yorubas were crying that Igbos want to burn down Lagos grin

With OPC and Agberos everywhere, your Oba of Lagos was chased out within 24hrs grin
who is ready for war with Yoruba?

9 Likes

Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by Coldsperm: 6:50pm On Apr 20, 2022
I was part of those that chased away the Oba of Lagos with sticks. He was very lucky that day. I would have divided his oblong head into two equal parts assuming he didn't escape that day while dressing like a midwife.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by zombieTRACKER: 6:52pm On Apr 20, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:
Yorubas should respect their host and stop constituting nuisance everywhere or they should go back to Ogun.

we will chase them back to oshogbo

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by Rollsnjaguar(m): 6:59pm On Apr 20, 2022
Yoruba1stson:
who is ready for war with Yoruba?

You said you have OPC and Agberos everywhere in Lagos.

How manage your Oba was chased out by non indigenes grin

I don't want to even ask you why Agberos and OPC that are in every bus stop in Lagos could not protect BRT parks grin

26 Likes

Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by SmartPolician: 7:03pm On Apr 20, 2022
Malory:
Yorubas and troubles everywhere. It is only the Igbos that they can't dare

Leave the Igbos out of your incurable madness!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by Nobody: 8:12pm On Apr 20, 2022
Tobichimezie:
Great job by my brave Ibeno brothers, those people don't take any nonsense and I'm glad they treated those pigsty Yaribanza skull mining and fetish terrorist subhumans in the language they understand, they can take their dirty and ritual practicing useless selfs back to their shitholes in Ogbomosho if they can't respect their host.
Abeg Calm down naaaa grin grin grin
What's all these?

13 Likes

Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by amuwo1980: 8:54pm On Apr 20, 2022
sapele914:
Shut up Ignoramus, they are indigenous Yoruba Ijaws (Sources said the Ilaje people, mostly fishermen).

Tomorrow you will blame President Buhari for your own ethnic bigotry?
Crap indigenous gini, I will show this to eket ppl and drive more mad at you guys , you came to exploit because of the mobile oil installations there.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by Rollsnjaguar(m): 8:55pm On Apr 20, 2022
KingOfAllIgbos:

Mynd44... put this one in the cage.

Open bigotry. We Igbos don't tolerate Osu

You don't know Nairaland rules.

Mention any of the rules I broke grin

Beside, you are fake Igbo wannabe.

24 Likes

Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by Investorozay: 8:55pm On Apr 20, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:
Yorubas should respect their host and stop constituting nuisance everywhere or they should go back to Ogun.
they are very unruly in akwa Ibom
behaving like they own the state cause of mobil
set of dirty clownss

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by victorazy(m): 8:56pm On Apr 20, 2022
I only see demolished ghetto shanties ....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by UncommonLogic: 8:57pm On Apr 20, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:
Pls say no to meth and cannibalism.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by Cajal(m): 8:57pm On Apr 20, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:
To continue their skull mining

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by tsmat(m): 8:57pm On Apr 20, 2022
See the way sons of hate dey masturbate all over the place.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by derecho(m): 8:58pm On Apr 20, 2022
See wetin the yeye cultists start.When wahala start, they'd disappear.

They've left the fight for ethnic groups now.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by MedicH: 8:59pm On Apr 20, 2022
Instead of afonja to go and stay in IDP camps in benin republic, they don carry wahala enter Akwa Ibom. SKull miners and ritualists.

Ndi ogwu ego

28 Likes

Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by FILEBE(m): 8:59pm On Apr 20, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:

Malory:

I am sorry to say but either you are a kid or an immature adult.

You read an incomplete news and you then decided to jump to conclusions and start pointing fingers. If you don't know, this is how ethnic clashes start.

You are in lagos saying this. You should either apologise and try to make amends . Not everything is cruise or what you should want to get a thousand likes for

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by Andytyx(m): 9:00pm On Apr 20, 2022
Waiting for the news in details

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by legba1(m): 9:00pm On Apr 20, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:

that statement coming from ndi nomadic developer. who is most likely typing that trash from lagos

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by dialfa: 9:01pm On Apr 20, 2022
sapele914:
Shut up Ignoramus, they are indigenous Yoruba Ijaws (Sources said the Ilaje people, mostly fishermen).

Tomorrow you will blame President Buhari for your own ethnic bigotry?

Afonja. They have already started denying their kin.

19 Likes

Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by Rollsnjaguar(m): 9:01pm On Apr 20, 2022
FILEBE:

I am sorry to say but either you are a kid or an immature adult.

You read an incomplete news and you then decided to jump to conclusions and start pointing fingers. If you don't know, this is how ethnic clashes start.

Am advising Yorubas to respect their host community. What bad in that

23 Likes

Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by engrchykae(m): 9:01pm On Apr 20, 2022
foryourmindlol:
The skull miners should carry their yoonity begging parasite self and go back to Ogun state the capital of rituals. cheesy

Akwa Ibom/Cross Rivers are one of the coolest people on earth. For them to fight you means you're Satan.

They are the only people we will allow into Biafra (if they indicate interest of course).
for akwa cross to fight you, you are Satan.
I served in cross River, they love strangers more than themselves.
But if you misbehave, sorry is your name.

31 Likes

Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by Afonjakid: 9:01pm On Apr 20, 2022
Cc helinues.You were denying it when the news was first reported by a nairalander cheesy cheesy

14 Likes

Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by Teejay13(m): 9:02pm On Apr 20, 2022
Naija my country. What is happening

1 Like

Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by Jostoman: 9:03pm On Apr 20, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:

Just imagine OPC unleashing itself on dis minorities. I sabi say u be ipob terrorists and u like evetywhere to dey full of innocent people blood but for dis one, keep kwayet if u no wan join people wey dey call for peace. D ibeno itself no go fit wait if Ilaje do reprisal attack. Dem be minorities o. I no wan hear genocide o
OPC will never participate in evil.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by Rollsnjaguar(m): 9:03pm On Apr 20, 2022
legba1:

that statement coming from ndi nomadic developer. who is most likely typing that trash from lagos

If you like don't respect your host community, if fight broke out you will follow bush path and ran to Ogbomosho grin

31 Likes

Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by Opolopoopolonio: 9:03pm On Apr 20, 2022
Malory:

So which tribe were cut to size/disciplined during the 2015 elections in Lagos

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Man Bathes His Wife With Acid In Ghana (Graphic Photos) / Man Attempts To Kill Woman For Ritual In Mbaitoli Imo, Gets Arrested. Photos / Policeman Enters Inside A Gutter To Kill An Armed Robber In Port-harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.