Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,905 members, 7,817,681 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Buhari To APC Members: Do Not Pick An Aspirant That Is Factional - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To APC Members: Do Not Pick An Aspirant That Is Factional (21219 Views)

Muhammed Dingyadi: Do Not Pick Up Arms To Defend Yourselves, Report To Police / Vote An Aspirant That Has Capacity To Win Election - Maduka 'MR Evidence' Says / Thugs Working For An Aspirant At Ekiti APC Primary Election Arrested (More Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To APC Members: Do Not Pick An Aspirant That Is Factional by Akponmfet: 11:55pm On Apr 20, 2022
tradepunter:

Osinbanjo?? Loved by northerners and appealing to christians across the entire south??
Re: Buhari To APC Members: Do Not Pick An Aspirant That Is Factional by Akponmfet: 11:57pm On Apr 20, 2022
Read my post again, I said the message should be clear to an intelligent man,I didn't say that the message should be clear to a fool. You are clearly not an intelligent man.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To APC Members: Do Not Pick An Aspirant That Is Factional by Rugaria: 12:05am On Apr 21, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Hehe. cheesy cheesy

The closer we go, the clearer it gets, though Meth has so blocked the brain of some illiterates that everything still appears blurred.

Keep concoling yourself..
Very soon you will deactivate your handle here out of shame, because of how your Tinupoo will be messed up..
Re: Buhari To APC Members: Do Not Pick An Aspirant That Is Factional by VIKTO83(m): 12:53am On Apr 21, 2022
U love to be insultive. I hope u know that. I've gone to check all ur comments. Sadly they all contain abusive tones.
Mr sense, Ndewo ooo

tradepunter:

You nu just get sense... Are you not seeing that issue for the northerners is a Muslim Muslim ticket??

You think Christians want tinubu?? Just because he's Yoruba??

After what happened to Jonathan a Christian .. you guys must really think Christians are foolish.
Re: Buhari To APC Members: Do Not Pick An Aspirant That Is Factional by Gozac: 2:09am On Apr 21, 2022
tinsel:

I will tell you one thing. Tinubu is the most detribalized of all the candidates. His only sin was he helped Buhari win against Jonathan and this is why a section of the country hates him so much.
Tinubu is the most tribalied among all of them.
He is a regional leader who believes in the supremacy and betterment of the Yoruba nation
His speech during his consultation with the obas speak volume of it
He is a very sectional man, I stay and follow politics of Lagos.
He is just generous
Re: Buhari To APC Members: Do Not Pick An Aspirant That Is Factional by godofuck231: 2:32am On Apr 21, 2022
Incompetence autobiography
Re: Buhari To APC Members: Do Not Pick An Aspirant That Is Factional by Asswipemod: 3:32am On Apr 21, 2022
West1side:

Shut your foolish mouth if you can not use your brain.

If you're not an oaf, you will not mention me when I wasn't talking to you. Now get off featherbrains.
Re: Buhari To APC Members: Do Not Pick An Aspirant That Is Factional by ityP(m): 5:54am On Apr 21, 2022
makavell7:
You have a wicked SOUL! grin grin grin grin

No naw grin. Na Buhari wicked. Me, I'm even pitying Tinubu grin grin grin
Re: Buhari To APC Members: Do Not Pick An Aspirant That Is Factional by Tundex911: 8:31am On Apr 21, 2022
I foresee BAT coming up with new Party or rather join another party...

Peace ✌️
Re: Buhari To APC Members: Do Not Pick An Aspirant That Is Factional by Yomit71(m): 9:40am On Apr 21, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

Gbam. Yesterday Ndume talk sey Amaechi be the only candidate wen no dey factional. Today Buhari dey talk sey him no want factional aspirant. If you calculate the maths, then X=Anybody but Tinubu
when you're done mocking the anointed man, we'll mock you when he becomes the president.
Re: Buhari To APC Members: Do Not Pick An Aspirant That Is Factional by Apostlenathan1(m): 10:23am On Apr 21, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

https://punchng.com/nec-buhari-warns-against-imposition-as-apc-decides-on-2023-elections/

Sir if you're talking to Lalong talk to Lalong direct.
Don't be going through the corners
Re: Buhari To APC Members: Do Not Pick An Aspirant That Is Factional by Braga90(m): 12:43pm On Apr 21, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Okay Mr Yoruba.

Since Tinubu is a fractional candidate, what Buhari is saying is factional candidate, which Tinubu is not.

No be only fractional candidate, na decimal candidate. angry
Comrade! Why? �
Re: Buhari To APC Members: Do Not Pick An Aspirant That Is Factional by Mantahirdra(m): 4:35pm On Apr 21, 2022
Is it Amechi a popular candidate ?
Re: Buhari To APC Members: Do Not Pick An Aspirant That Is Factional by a2d3rew(m): 6:08pm On Apr 21, 2022
He is taking about my man

Re: Buhari To APC Members: Do Not Pick An Aspirant That Is Factional by a2d3rew(m): 6:11pm On Apr 21, 2022
Akponmfet:
Read my post again, I said the message should be clear to an intelligent man,I didn't say that the message should be clear to a fool. You are clearly not an intelligents man.
I think so!

Re: Buhari To APC Members: Do Not Pick An Aspirant That Is Factional by VIKTO83(m): 5:39pm On Dec 29, 2023
Im sure u can now see that my prediction for d last election came through.
Why not call me odogwu for once.
Compliment of d season anyways.

tradepunter:

You nu just get sense... Are you not seeing that issue for the northerners is a Muslim Muslim ticket??

You think Christians want tinubu?? Just because he's Yoruba??

After what happened to Jonathan a Christian .. you guys must really think Christians are foolish.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Subsidy Removal As Elite Banditry, Reverse Robin Hoodism By Farooq A. Kperogi / Lagos-calabar Coastal Road: Landmark, Govt Mull Win-win Solution To Avoid Demoli / South-East Governors Reconsider Buhari Option After Meeting With Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.