Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:52 AM

Peter Obi: I Will Fix Nigeria In Less Than Four Years - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: I Will Fix Nigeria In Less Than Four Years (26712 Views)

Peter Obi: I Have Not Issued Any Statement In Reply To Fr. Mbaka's Comment / Peter Obi: "I Do Not Expect This Level Of Intolerance" - Okupe To AIT / Peter Obi: I Used 22-car Convoy As Governor Until I Found Out 13 Were Empty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: I Will Fix Nigeria In Less Than Four Years by Mkpurumiriaddic(f): 12:57am On Apr 21, 2022
richeeyo:

If your family was of importance to you
You would respect other's
God bless them

Flatron don't have family they cherished.
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Fix Nigeria In Less Than Four Years by franudi: 1:17am On Apr 21, 2022
I trust you.
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Fix Nigeria In Less Than Four Years by Chrismania100: 1:46am On Apr 21, 2022
Even if he handles the economy to China,is it not better than allowing this so called Tinubu who is a well known criminal to continue milking us Nigeria Economy again, after monopolising and siphoning lagos treasure and repocketed it to a personal business.?..

Just pray that China will even agree to accept your already dead Economy.
I see it that Nigerians are mentally unbalanced that suffered from shortsightedness.I wonder how people have easily forgotten how this same croock call thiefnub criminall had repackaged Buhari as Saint.
Just look at the mess we are in to,and nobody is even blaming Tinubu, but blaming innocentBuhari.In a sane country, this Tinubu is supposed to be hanged with his two balls or stoned to dead.
But,see how he just crawed out of his shelf, with pampers on his button,so that he can repackag and deceive millions of Nigerians again.Never!!

Peter Obi is by far the best candidate Nigeria has at the moment.But envious tribalism and incurable hatred wil never allow this Afonji see what this man is made of...A country that favours cows and Musa as their leader in lieu of all the learned scholars in Nigeria. Ask them about Obi peter,they willl be calling Pandora up and down,but making blind eye on a notorious Bullion Van criminall.
Ask yourself, Yoruba and Hausa have been ruling us after War ,but tell me any tangible thing they have achieved?Uptil 2022 centery, Nigeria could not boast of ordinary electricity let alone pipeborne water. Medical department and Education are the worst in Africa and this two foolish tribes have been ruling for more than 60 years now, and Hausa and Yoruba stil have the gut to be criticising Peter Obi.Tell me one sensible thing I mean just one sensible thing Hausa or yoruba Presidency has achieved.No light no water electricity zero, health sector zero, Security zero,
Good water zero, everything is useless in this country caused by Hausa and Yoruba.
Nothing to show for it.I can only see that the slavery chain is still good for una neck.
The only country in this Morden world that only vote base on religious sentiment and Tribalism. TUFIA.No light no job no security no Education corporation is topnotch and you say Africa Black man(Hausa and Yoruba) will make heaven.
SHAME ON YOU Useless Citizen

richeeyo:
Obi China
By handing Nigeria to China

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Will Fix Nigeria In Less Than Four Years by Nobody: 1:59am On Apr 21, 2022
FoolaniHellman:
For more Lies Text "ObI" to 419

Werey! Lol

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Will Fix Nigeria In Less Than Four Years by Chrismania100: 2:01am On Apr 21, 2022
You are the biggest foool not to see that Buhari regime is worst than that in Education Strike,hospital, health sector,everything...
I big foool like you out of igbo hatred could not see that Peter Obi is by far better than Tinubu and Buhari Osibanjo combined together..
When I tell people this animals in the zoo like you are worse than Fulani.A maad man like you questioning Peter obi achievements,always digging out where he did wrong thereby hiding his great achievements.What did Yoruba and Hausa achieved in their more than 60 years in this zoo throne? The best thing is the entire igbos to leave this legendary cowardss (hausa and Yoruba) who preferred to ruled by cow and Tinubu.

Even if he handles the economy to China,is it not better than allowing this so called Tinubu who is a well known criminal to continue milking us Nigeria Economy again, after monopolising and siphoning lagos treasure and repocketed it to a personal business.?..

I see it that Nigerians are mentally unbalanced that suffered from shortsightedness.I wonder how people have easily forgotten how this same croock call thiefnub criminall had repackaged Buhari as Saint.
Just look at the mess we are in to,and nobody is even blaming Tinubu, but blaming innocentBuhari.In a sane country, this Tinubu is supposed to be hanged with his two balls or stoned to dead.
But,see how he just crawed out of his shelf, with pampers on his button,so that he can repackag and deceive millions of Nigerians again.Never!!

Peter Obi is by far the best candidate Nigeria has at the moment.But envious tribalism and incurable hatred wil never allow this Afonji see what this man is made of...A country that favours cows and Musa as their leader in lieu of all the learned scholars in Nigeria. Ask them about Obi peter,they willl be calling Pandora up and down,but making blind eye on a notorious Bullion Van criminall.
Ask yourself, Yoruba and Hausa have been ruling us after War ,but tell me any tangible thing they have achieved?Uptil 2022 centery, Nigeria could not boast of ordinary electricity let alone pipeborne water. Medical department and Education are the worst in Africa and this two foolish tribes have been ruling for more than 60 years now, and Hausa and Yoruba stil have the gut to be criticising Peter Obi.Tell me one sensible thing I mean just one sensible thing Hausa or yoruba Presidency has achieved.No light no water electricity zero, health sector zero, Security zero,
Good water zero, everything is useless in this country caused by Hausa and Yoruba.
Nothing to show for it.I can only see that the slavery chain is still good for una neck.
The only country in this Morden world that only vote base on religious sentiment and Tribalism. TUFIA.No light no job no security no Education corporation is topnotch and you say Africa Black man(Hausa and Yoruba) will make heaven.

West1side:
Can any human believe that doctors were on strike for good 13 months when this oloriburuku pandemic Pandora kleptomaniac bastard Peter Obi was governor yet the lunatics from Igboland will compare the achievement of this bastard with master tactician like Bola Ahmed Tinubu that paid Lagos state workers more than FG.

That is aside Anambra state university that was on strike for virtually the length n breath of the duration of this same Pandora kleptomaniac bastard.

How many failure of this fool will one post before Igbos can open their eyes to the foolishness of this collosus in failure ?
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Fix Nigeria In Less Than Four Years by Chrismania100: 2:03am On Apr 21, 2022
You are the biggest foool not to see that Buhari regime is worst than that in Education Strike,hospital, health sector,everything...
I big foool like you out of igbo hatred could not see that Peter Obi is by far better than Tinubu and Buhari Osibanjo combined together..
When I tell people this animals in the zoo like you are worse than Fulani.A maad man like you questioning Peter obi achievements,always digging out where he did wrong thereby hiding his great achievements.What did Yoruba and Hausa achieved in their more than 60 years in this zoo throne? The best thing is the entire igbos to leave this legendary cowardss (hausa and Yoruba) who preferred to ruled by cow and Tinubu.

Funflipper:
And you couldn't fix just Onitcha for 8 years as governor. Come on!
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Fix Nigeria In Less Than Four Years by Chrismania100: 2:03am On Apr 21, 2022

Olaleyeabdullah:
Apc promised more than this. Reality will shock PO
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Fix Nigeria In Less Than Four Years by Chrismania100: 2:04am On Apr 21, 2022

vikiblinks:
. We have held this a thousand times sir. So hold ur peace
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Fix Nigeria In Less Than Four Years by Chrismania100: 2:05am On Apr 21, 2022
Na your brother that spoiled it..

sirsugar:
no mind that mumu, the funniest about the south east is their population altogether is not even upto kano grin and they keep bragging here
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Fix Nigeria In Less Than Four Years by Chrismania100: 2:08am On Apr 21, 2022

The only country in this Morden world that only vote base on religious sentiment and Tribalism. TUFIA.No light no job no security no Education corruption is topnotch and you say Africa Black man(Hausa and Yoruba) will make heaven.

sirsugar:
no mind that mumu, the funniest about the south east is their population altogether is not even upto kano grin and they keep bragging here
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Fix Nigeria In Less Than Four Years by Chrismania100: 2:09am On Apr 21, 2022

The only country in this Morden world that only vote base on religious sentiment and Tribalism. TUFIA.No light no job no security no Education corruption is topnotch and you say Africa Black man(Hausa and Yoruba) will make heaven.

ceejay80s:
Same thing buhari told us, Obasanjo said same, all of ina na thief abeg
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Fix Nigeria In Less Than Four Years by Chrismania100: 2:10am On Apr 21, 2022
Grade River Niger and Lagos economy will sink within1 month, olodo.

Solatium:

yet Anambrarian full Lagos wey dem dey do osayan for Ladipo and Alaba market grin
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Fix Nigeria In Less Than Four Years by Chrismania100: 2:12am On Apr 21, 2022
Your candidates are thieff who have been ruling for over 65 years but no steady light, no good road,no good hospital education is zero.nothing for up to 65 years.Are you not ashame of your shame?

realestate99:

Obi is a mediocre, he can't fix his neighborhood talkless of Nigeria, it is funny how you igbos want to force your candidates over others and at the same time discredit other region's candidates. East is not blessed with visionary leaders, their best candidates are average at best, I would rather vote a blind burundian to be Nigeria's president than vote an Easterner.
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Fix Nigeria In Less Than Four Years by Gozac: 2:13am On Apr 21, 2022
Talk is very cheap,but doing no be easy,oga Nigeria don't go down well well, it will take a long time to get better
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Fix Nigeria In Less Than Four Years by Chrismania100: 2:14am On Apr 21, 2022

Good water zero, everything is useless in this country caused by Hausa and Yoruba.Keep borrowing and borrowring and borrowing,with no plan..

CoronaVirusPro:
grin grin grin

Comedian!

More reason to know this guy has no plan but fictitious.
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Fix Nigeria In Less Than Four Years by Chrismania100: 2:14am On Apr 21, 2022

Emekaonline:

The way you fixed Anambra in less than 4 years. Only biafools can believe a liar like you. You spent 8 years in Anambra but you did not change it to Dubai in all the 8 years you spent. Is that how you fooled your people to win the second term? Now I know there are so many stupid people in Nigeria who can believe anything the same way the fools believe Kanu the terrorist that Buhari is dead and that the name in Aso rock is Jibrin from Sudan. What a shame
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Fix Nigeria In Less Than Four Years by Obynolee(f): 2:18am On Apr 21, 2022
Pickmycall:
Did you fix Enugu state in your 8years as a governor?
Any politician who make this kind of promise is a criminal.

From your comments it clearly shows that you're confused probably by poverty (either mentally or physically or both),I also see from your comment that you don't have PVC.
What's Peter Obi doing in Enugu state for 8 years if I may ask?.
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Fix Nigeria In Less Than Four Years by ofiko123(m): 3:03am On Apr 21, 2022
Are you a mechanic or a rewirer to fix a country of over 200 million people..
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Fix Nigeria In Less Than Four Years by CoronaVirusPro: 3:04am On Apr 21, 2022
[s]
Chrismania100:

Good water zero, everything is useless in this country caused by Hausa and Yoruba.Keep borrowing and borrowring and borrowing,with no plan..

[/s]

Who asked you to compose a novel?
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Fix Nigeria In Less Than Four Years by Truvelisback(m): 3:13am On Apr 21, 2022
In less than 4hrs.....

Re: Peter Obi: I Will Fix Nigeria In Less Than Four Years by Olaleyeabdullah(m): 4:12am On Apr 21, 2022
Chrismania100:

you do not have to attack me personally before you make your points. PO supporters are doing more harm to him than good with this senseless attack on those with differrent opinion. All i will say is you need to visit a psych...
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Fix Nigeria In Less Than Four Years by Soso990240(m): 4:27am On Apr 21, 2022
Mkpurumiriaddic:

Give us president,we will take it with open arms but I hope one bastard from AfghanEastern won't come with cry of born to rule mentally?
Give u president? but Atiku is already contesting, Adamu Garba, Tambuwal and others. So why are u talking as if una eye no still dey de seat?
The bolded is true nah.. Abi no be una don rule Nigeria pass since 1960?
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Fix Nigeria In Less Than Four Years by DonHummer(m): 4:29am On Apr 21, 2022
Many people here are dumb. He said he will "reposition". I never saw the word fix in the write up. We all know fixing Nigeria will take time and it must involve a combination of continuous good governance over time.
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Fix Nigeria In Less Than Four Years by showafrica(m): 4:32am On Apr 21, 2022
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Fix Nigeria In Less Than Four Years by Solatium(m): 4:49am On Apr 21, 2022
Chrismania100:
Grade River Niger and Lagos economy will sink within1 month, olodo.

Dem dey grade River? abeg go back to school grin
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Fix Nigeria In Less Than Four Years by West1side: 4:51am On Apr 21, 2022
Fools like you if let alone are the ones that will watch Yoruba enslaved by Igbos but we won't allow that. So you mean to tell me you have not seen any Igbo tribalistic rant before you quote this Yoruba guy ?

You can see that you are a foolish soul, it is people like you that were against Awo when this foolish haters wanted to take over the Western region after the demise of Marculay. Just imagine if all of us chose to be docile n foolish like you have chosen to be, you think you still have any pride as the Yoruba claim to be or you think those before you never fought to sustain the glory of the Yoruba you foolishly lay claim to now. Oponu !

Moorish:

I am yoruba but I disagree with your posts

I wish tribalists like you can have separate countries and leave us peace loving Nigerians alone

I hope you embrace love and common sense one day

Re: Peter Obi: I Will Fix Nigeria In Less Than Four Years by Tycyborg(m): 4:54am On Apr 21, 2022
West1side:
Can any human believe that doctors were on strike for good 13 months when this oloriburuku pandemic Pandora kleptomaniac bastard Peter Obi was governor yet the lunatics from Igboland will compare the achievement of this bastard with master tactician like Bola Ahmed Tinubu that paid Lagos state workers more than FG.

That is aside Anambra state university that was on strike for virtually the length n breath of the duration of this same Pandora kleptomaniac bastard.

How many failure of this fool will one post before Igbos can open their eyes to the foolishness of this collosus in failure ?

I am not a tinibu fans but what you type is true and and I could remember that during tunubu government, obsanjo didn't give him a kobo for Lagos state due to a beef they were having and yet for 8 years he didn't owe any civil servant a dime but people never for once talk about this... Even as of that time many government that collected allocation and all other funds still owe while tinibu didnt owe... That's a very big thing honestly and he deserve a kudos when he was a Governor

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Will Fix Nigeria In Less Than Four Years by Paretomaster1(m): 4:55am On Apr 21, 2022
No waste your money Ogah, even primary you no go win...
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Fix Nigeria In Less Than Four Years by West1side: 4:55am On Apr 21, 2022
Just look at this fool that claim Osinbajo as his candidate yet he can not say a single positive thing about the same Osibanjo but instead this fool is praising a bastard that was caught with N250 million looted cash in Lagos while was governor of Anambra. That is aside the over $500 million he looted into his daughter's Pandora account among many other looting.

Moorish:
Osinbajo is my choice but I like Peter obi.

I think he has a good grasp on what our issues are

I like that he mentioned power. A lot of aspirants do not seem focused on power at all

Re: Peter Obi: I Will Fix Nigeria In Less Than Four Years by West1side: 5:00am On Apr 21, 2022
Your wailing just de start.

Weirdgee:
One thing I have come to experience is that Yoruba people are selfish
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Fix Nigeria In Less Than Four Years by aujile(m): 5:00am On Apr 21, 2022
TonyRazor:
https://guardian.ng/news/i-am-the-only-presidential-candidate-that-can-fix-nigeria-says-obi/
Even though you are my best choice for the race. Pls don't start sounding like the bubu we are still suffering.
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Fix Nigeria In Less Than Four Years by West1side: 5:01am On Apr 21, 2022
pekisdgee:
Peter Obi will do it... i have heard good thing abt him

Have you heard his Pandora looting n the N250 million that bastard was caught with in Lagos.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

2019: Middle Belt Will Withdraw Support From North — Forum / 252 Aides Resign From Tambuwal’s Cabinet / Femi Gbajabiamila: How Tambuwal Betrayed Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 144
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.