Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,225 members, 7,822,160 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Peter Obi: I Will Fix Nigeria In Less Than Four Years - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: I Will Fix Nigeria In Less Than Four Years (26755 Views)

Peter Obi: I Have Not Issued Any Statement In Reply To Fr. Mbaka's Comment / Peter Obi: "I Do Not Expect This Level Of Intolerance" - Okupe To AIT / Peter Obi: I Used 22-car Convoy As Governor Until I Found Out 13 Were Empty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: I Will Fix Nigeria In Less Than Four Years by West1side: 5:04am On Apr 21, 2022
So Nigerians should vote this Pandora kleptomaniac with all the looting he as perpetuated.

blowjohn:
Nigerians that have never voted for a good leader at virtually all levels have suddenly seen Peter obi as the best thing since sliced bread.

Just see them in the comments.

The ones we shud vote for we don't; the ones we shudnt vote for we vote for them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: I Will Fix Nigeria In Less Than Four Years by West1side: 5:07am On Apr 21, 2022
Is your Igbo brain not dead so all the attack on Tinubu Osinbajo Fashola Lai for the past 8 Years you do not expect to rip the reward. If that is how you think someone need to check your father dead brain.

Bimpe1111:
Why do yoruba like to attack anything Igbo. Hausa Fulani are on this forum but they hardly speak

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: I Will Fix Nigeria In Less Than Four Years by West1side: 5:09am On Apr 21, 2022
This Peter Obi is a bloody bastard, a liar, kleptomaniac n a rogue all in one. Someone that refuse to pay doctors n lecturers for 13 solid months.

frog12:
this man is the only one that speaks the truth in direct manner... osinbajo go wrap him speech with moi moi leaves grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: I Will Fix Nigeria In Less Than Four Years by West1side: 5:11am On Apr 21, 2022
Even in his grave he will not get that chance. It's like you igbos are mad with projecting this Pandora kleptomaniac collosus in failure as your only viable candidate.

africandollar:
I believe him...let's give him a chance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: I Will Fix Nigeria In Less Than Four Years by West1side: 5:19am On Apr 21, 2022
So Nigerians should vote this Pandora lying kleptomaniac bastard that can not pay doctors salary over a year ? Same that was caught looting N250 million raw cash in broad daylight just cos we don't want tribal sentiment. Sir, I think you are a foolish soul selling this criminal as a saint.

JOemmy:

Nigerians are not yet mature and intelligent enough to vote for presidential candidates like peter obi tribal and religious sentiments have damaged their brains watch them repeat the same mistake that brought in buhari in 2015 again in 2023.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: I Will Fix Nigeria In Less Than Four Years by West1side: 5:24am On Apr 21, 2022
You igbos are just too foolish for my liking I swear. What is the big deal in anyone hating this bastard Pandora kleptomaniac. Even Jesus was hated so why can the collosus in failure be hated ? Do igbos not hate Tinubu Fashola Lai Oshibajo.

I make bold to say that it will never be well with the entirety of Peter Obi household. Make your papa come arrest me say I hate the Pandora kleptomaniac bastard criminal.

MrSly:

Name your candidate who is success. You carefully omitted Wike, Yahaya, Atiku, Ngige, Malami and Osinbajo. All of the omitted names have no track record of any success except Ngige.
On a second thought it could be possible that you don't even know the presidential wishfuls.

Obi is the man. Your hate won't cover it because no one covers the moon with a bare hand. Kiss the truth.

But Tinubu is you igbos problem so you can continue the hate to continue growing ba ? Did I not tell that many of you igbos are simply mad

kwasoly:

Obi is not ur problem, stop the hate for you to grow old. Ofe nmanu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: I Will Fix Nigeria In Less Than Four Years by West1side: 5:27am On Apr 21, 2022
But from previous thread you can see how Igbos love Yoruba Hausa Fulanis n others ba ?

Many of your igbos just simply chose to go mad our of foolishness. You complain about what you do all day but when the hate you oroj CT onto others is paid back to you bigoted hatefilled miserable tribe you start lamenting.

Larryleake:
Reading comments, all I see is total hatred against the Igbos. All other tribes seem to hate these people.

And until the Igbos lead this country, Nigeria will not be better.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: I Will Fix Nigeria In Less Than Four Years by ofeco: 5:30am On Apr 21, 2022
In as much as I support your presidential ambition, please do not over hype your capacity. Nigeria is not a state or a LGA .
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Fix Nigeria In Less Than Four Years by West1side: 5:38am On Apr 21, 2022
Your Igbotic salty tears gives me joy

The pandemic Pandora kleptomaniac lying bastard that was caught looting N250 million in broad daylight, looted another $500 Million into his daughter's Pandora account aside allowing doctors to go on strike for 13 months followed by lecturers can never ever measure up to Tinubu who paid workers beta than the FG and transformed Lagos state.

Chrismania100:
You are the biggest foool not to see that Buhari regime is worst than that in Education Strike,hospital, health sector,everything...
I big foool like you out of igbo hatred could not see that Peter Obi is by far better than Tinubu and Buhari Osibanjo combined together..
When I tell people this animals in the zoo like you are worse than Fulani.A maad man like you questioning Peter obi achievements,always digging out where he did wrong thereby hiding his great achievements.What did Yoruba and Hausa achieved in their more than 60 years in this zoo throne? The best thing is the entire igbos to leave this legendary cowardss (hausa and Yoruba) who preferred to ruled by cow and Tinubu.

Even if he handles the economy to China,is it not better than allowing this so called Tinubu who is a well known criminal to continue milking us Nigeria Economy again, after monopolising and siphoning lagos treasure and repocketed it to a personal business.?..

Just pray that China will even agree to accept your already dead Economy.
I see it that Nigerians are mentally unbalanced that suffered from shortsightedness.I wonder how people have easily forgotten how this same croock call thiefnub criminall had repackaged Buhari as Saint.
Just look at the mess we are in to,and nobody is even blaming Tinubu, but blaming innocentBuhari.In a sane country, this Tinubu is supposed to be hanged with his two balls or stoned to dead.
But,see how he just crawed out of his shelf, with pampers on his button,so that he can repackag and deceive millions of Nigerians again.Never!!

Peter Obi is by far the best candidate Nigeria has at the moment.But envious tribalism and incurable hatred wil never allow this Afonji see what this man is made of...A country that favours cows and Musa as their leader in lieu of all the learned scholars in Nigeria. Ask them about Obi peter,they willl be calling Pandora up and down,but making blind eye on a notorious Bullion Van criminall.
Ask yourself, Yoruba and Hausa have been ruling us after War ,but tell me any tangible thing they have achieved?Uptil 2022 centery, Nigeria could not boast of ordinary electricity let alone pipeborne water. Medical department and Education are the worst in Africa and this two foolish tribes have been ruling for more than 60 years now, and Hausa and Yoruba stil have the gut to be criticising Peter Obi.Tell me one sensible thing I mean just one sensible thing Hausa or yoruba Presidency has achieved.No light no water electricity zero, health sector zero, Security zero,
Good water zero, everything is useless in this country caused by Hausa and Yoruba.
Nothing to show for it.I can only see that the slavery chain is still good for una neck.
The only country in this Morden world that only vote base on religious sentiment and Tribalism. TUFIA.No light no job no security no Education corporation is topnotch and you say Africa Black man(Hausa and Yoruba) will make heaven.
SHAME ON YOU Useless Citizen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: I Will Fix Nigeria In Less Than Four Years by mdshell(m): 6:06am On Apr 21, 2022
Stop spreading lies or fake propanga. You know nothing about Peter Obi. Ask questions! quote author=JAMO84 post=112125097]Yes, like you fixed Anambra

ENU DUN ROFO[/quote]
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Fix Nigeria In Less Than Four Years by Jeftliu: 6:20am On Apr 21, 2022
TonyRazor:
https://guardian.ng/news/i-am-the-only-presidential-candidate-that-can-fix-nigeria-says-obi/

SCAMMER 419 OBI PANDORA BARAWO BANZA As you fix Anambra for 8years that's why Anambra is economy value of Nigeria OMO OLE JATIJATI Obi Osanyin with ur unclear voice you can only deceive ur igbos brothers and sisters not every Nigerians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: I Will Fix Nigeria In Less Than Four Years by Diligence: 6:25am On Apr 21, 2022
This is the moment after you HV accused Peter Obi of this and that...then your true self wld jolt you and you say "...But shah, this is the man for the job..."

One thing people are certain about Nigeria is this: "...the people always go for the Leaders they want rather than the Leaders they truly NEED..."

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Will Fix Nigeria In Less Than Four Years by 1869ii: 6:33am On Apr 21, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:
Himm Tu lie don start
[/s]
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Fix Nigeria In Less Than Four Years by wagesofsin: 6:46am On Apr 21, 2022
People should read and digest the statement before making comments. Peter Obi said he will place Nigeria on the path of progress in four years but the Journalist spinned it to suit him and his co-travelers that Peter said he will fix Nigeria's problem in four years.
If we want Nigeria to move to the path of recovery, Peter Obi is the man to do that but if we continue to play ethnic and Religious cards, we will continue to reap what we sowed during Elections.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Will Fix Nigeria In Less Than Four Years by blowjohn(m): 6:50am On Apr 21, 2022
West1side:
So Nigerians should vote this Pandora kleptomaniac with all the looting he as perpetuated.

Read my comments again.
Am actually against voting him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: I Will Fix Nigeria In Less Than Four Years by deepwater(f): 6:59am On Apr 21, 2022
Pickmycall:
Did you fix Enugu state in your 8years as a governor?
Any politician who make this kind of promise is a criminal.

Enugu bawo?
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Fix Nigeria In Less Than Four Years by Legendforte: 6:59am On Apr 21, 2022
Obi abeg be calming down. Why didnt u fix small anambra state in 9yrs+ of your governance.
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Fix Nigeria In Less Than Four Years by BlackBaron: 7:01am On Apr 21, 2022
Lols. Never got convinced about this fella.

This is another joker hoping to be President.
Only that he actually ruled a state and left it barely better than he met it.
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Fix Nigeria In Less Than Four Years by watchindelta(m): 7:05am On Apr 21, 2022
Not really undecided
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Fix Nigeria In Less Than Four Years by Nobody: 7:13am On Apr 21, 2022
Buhari, a Northern, who had so many things in his favor to make Nigeria great couldn't, but you.
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Fix Nigeria In Less Than Four Years by Goldbw122(m): 7:16am On Apr 21, 2022
You can fix Nigeria in that short period of time, this is not a state, you are talking about Nigeria, it will be difficult let alone the bribe and different gifts you have to offer your people that connect you to the higher powers that be, so you don't even have a say to develop Nigeria they will be the one to tell you what to do.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Will Fix Nigeria In Less Than Four Years by effort1: 7:19am On Apr 21, 2022
richeeyo:

I would be glad if you could show me where I defended
I know your type
frustrated low lifer

But you attacked the news, don't you?
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Fix Nigeria In Less Than Four Years by shizzle1: 7:25am On Apr 21, 2022
Opeyemic01:
I like Peter Obi, he's my PDP choice, while VP Osinbanjo is my APC choice, but you see Peter Obi saying, he will fix Nigeria in 4 year, is a big lie
Read to understand.

Thats the problem of some of you....you don't understand what you read

Peter Obi never said he'll fix Nigeria in 4 years, rather he said within 4years, he'll begin the process of re-positioning Nigeria to greatness.

Don't just read sensational newspaper headlines and cling to it

I trust myriads of brainless yareba pigs and tifnumbu social media miscreants to latch on this twisted headline like the fools they are

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: I Will Fix Nigeria In Less Than Four Years by kwasoly(m): 7:33am On Apr 21, 2022
[quote author=West1side post=112134636]You igbos are just too foolish for my liking I swear. What is the big deal in anyone hating this bastard Pandora kleptomaniac. Even Jesus was hated so why can the collosus in failure be hated ? Do igbos not hate Tinubu Fashola Lai Oshibajo.

I make bold to say that it will never be well with the entirety of Peter Obi household. Make your papa come arrest me say I hate the Pandora kleptomaniac bastard criminal.

But Tinubu is you igbos problem so you can continue the hate to continue growing ba ? Did I not tell that many of you igbos are simply mad

[/quote

You problem is a mental one I never knew before. See a doctor son
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Fix Nigeria In Less Than Four Years by somtoto(m): 7:47am On Apr 21, 2022
West1side:
Fools like you if let alone are the ones that will watch Yoruba enslaved by Igbos but we won't allow that. So you mean to tell me you have not seen any Igbo tribalistic rant before you quote this Yoruba guy ?

You can see that you are a foolish soul, it is people like you that were against Awo when this foolish haters wanted to take over the Western region after the demise of Marculay. Just imagine if all of us chose to be docile n foolish like you have chosen to be, you think you still have any pride as the Yoruba claim to be or you think those before you never fought to sustain the glory of the Yoruba you foolishly lay claim to now. Oponu !

to make matters worse,you couldn't butress your point.you were just insulting the young man for being honest.i hate to see shallow comments

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Will Fix Nigeria In Less Than Four Years by MrSly(m): 7:48am On Apr 21, 2022
West1side:
You igbos are just too foolish for my liking I swear. What is the big deal in anyone hating this bastard Pandora kleptomaniac. Even Jesus was hated so why can the collosus in failure be hated ? Do igbos not hate Tinubu Fashola Lai Oshibajo.

The big deal is that unjustified hate born out of tribal bigotry brought Nigeria this far. Secondly, democracy is not a game of sentiments. Third, hate won't make Nigeria better only credible leaders with the help of God can. Forth, why should you hate your fellow human being in the first place? The list can go on endlessly.

Moreover, any well meaning Nigerian who is mature and responsible for himself as an independent entity, especially financially looks forward to the betterment of a country in which he lives or dwells. I am in for the best candidate. I won't vote tribe. I support Obi because he is the most competent not for any other reason.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Will Fix Nigeria In Less Than Four Years by MrSly(m): 7:54am On Apr 21, 2022
Goldbw122:
You can fix Nigeria in that short period of time, this is not a state, you are talking about Nigeria, it will be difficult let alone the bribe and different gifts you have to offer your people that connect you to the higher powers that be, so you don't even have a say to develop Nigeria they will be the one to tell you what to do.

That is the more reason why we need Obi. All those people will help him and they may agree on some kind of bribe but when he gets the position he will simply ignore them and face his work. This was exactly what Ngige did in anambra that gave way to it's development to the extent it has now. If not most anambra resources would be going to individual pockets.

Unfortunately, every other tribes at the corridor of power know this and that is why they won't let the igbos go.
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Fix Nigeria In Less Than Four Years by MrSly(m): 7:55am On Apr 21, 2022
Goldbw122:

That is the more reason why we need Obi. All those people will help him and they may agree on some kind of bribe but when he gets the position he will simply ignore them and face his work. This was exactly what Ngige did in anambra that gave way to it's development to the extent it has now. If not most anambra resources would be going to individual pockets.

Unfortunately, every other tribes at the corridor of power know this and that is why they won't let Obi go.
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Fix Nigeria In Less Than Four Years by Orpe7(m): 8:02am On Apr 21, 2022
CLOWN
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Fix Nigeria In Less Than Four Years by ufuosman(m): 8:03am On Apr 21, 2022
Peter Obi will put us back on track for his first 4yrs I somuch bliv

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Will Fix Nigeria In Less Than Four Years by Nobody: 8:05am On Apr 21, 2022
TonyRazor:
Peter Obi: I Will Fix Nigeria In Less Than Four Years

I'm usually a very positive person but 'fix Nigeria in 4 years' Ha shocked
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Fix Nigeria In Less Than Four Years by Nobody: 8:06am On Apr 21, 2022
Pickmycall:
Did you fix Enugu state in your 8years as a governor?
Any politician who make this kind of promise is a criminal.
Can u listen 2 urself shocked
Is Peter Obi from Enugu state

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Wike LĂșlĂ©: Nduka Obaigbena Mocks Wike During Nduka's Mum Funeral (Video) / Bayelsa Rally: Obi Meets With Former President Jonathan At His Yenagoa Residence / We Will Brazenly Disobey The Party: Uzor Kalu, Senate Aspirants Meet APC NWC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.