Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,572 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Updated Prices Of Grains And Vegetables From Madallah Market In Niger State - Agriculture (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Updated Prices Of Grains And Vegetables From Madallah Market In Niger State (35380 Views)

Updated Prices Of Grains and long grain paddy rice From, Niger State. / Updated Price Of Grains And Location. / Updated Prices Of Day Old Broiler,Cockerel,Layers From Ibadan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated Prices Of Grains And Vegetables From Madallah Market In Niger State by Maryam1234(f): 4:46am On Feb 16
toba1909:
Pls how much is a bag of maize as at today?
What does it cost to transport it to Ibadan?
Bag of maize today is 60,000
Delivery to Ibadan is 5k
Re: Updated Prices Of Grains And Vegetables From Madallah Market In Niger State by Maryam1234(f): 4:47am On Feb 16
Domainer1999:
Price of rice?

Branded 65k
Unbranded 57k
Both are available
Re: Updated Prices Of Grains And Vegetables From Madallah Market In Niger State by Maryam1234(f): 4:48am On Feb 16
Please buy onion now it's very affordable
A bag is 37k
Full bag plus delivery to PHC is 40k pickup from OilMll

Re: Updated Prices Of Grains And Vegetables From Madallah Market In Niger State by EEIA: 6:17pm On Feb 16
RepoMan007:

Your stupidity is mechanical in nature.
Your female relations have mechanical puff puff? grin
Re: Updated Prices Of Grains And Vegetables From Madallah Market In Niger State by Bovijean: 8:21pm On Feb 16
Good evening ma
I don’t know if you sell kolanuts and bitter kola?
Re: Updated Prices Of Grains And Vegetables From Madallah Market In Niger State by toba1909(m): 7:37pm On Feb 17
Maryam1234:

Bag of maize today is 60,000
Delivery to Ibadan is 5k

Thank you.
I will call you soon.
Re: Updated Prices Of Grains And Vegetables From Madallah Market In Niger State by Maryam1234(f): 9:26pm On Feb 18
Bovijean:
Good evening ma
I don’t know if you sell kolanuts and bitter kola?
I don't sell kolanut but I can help you confirm the Price
Note:Kolanut is particularly cheaper in The South Incase you're making enquiry from The South
Amazing Evening.

1 Like

Re: Updated Prices Of Grains And Vegetables From Madallah Market In Niger State by Bovijean: 11:21pm On Feb 18
Maryam1234:

I don't sell kolanut but I can help you confirm the Price
Note:Kolanut is particularly cheaper in The South Incase you're making enquiry from The South
Amazing Evening.
Oh thank you
I’ve asked around
You are right about it being cheaper in the south

1 Like

Re: Updated Prices Of Grains And Vegetables From Madallah Market In Niger State by mattbass(m): 10:11am On Feb 23
For your seedlings please contact 07034813439
Cucumber Ashley 100g-----6000

Tomato Rio Grande 100g----10,000

Tomato UC 100g----10,000

Watermelon Kaolack 100g----6000

Watermelon Tiger f1 Hybrid 100g----8,000

Pepper Piquante Red F1 Hybrid 5g----9,000

Pepper Efia Eastwest 5g----4,000

Maize Sammaz 15 (White Maize) 2kg - - - - 2500

Maize Sammaz 15 (White Maize) 5kg - - - - 6500

Maize Sammaz 52 (Yellow Maize) 2kg - - - - 2500

Maize Sammaz 52 (Yellow Maize) 5kg - - - - 5500
Re: Updated Prices Of Grains And Vegetables From Madallah Market In Niger State by Maryam1234(f): 9:19pm On Mar 01
The Heat is getting intense and panic Harvest keeps on increasing.
This may be sign of an impending Price surge in the future who knows.
If they panicky harvest all their onion and sell out now to avoid stories and we have nothing in store?
What are we going to rely on in the rainy days?

A word they say is enough for the Wise.

I'm currently harvesting a new batch of onion and the current price is 33k only.
We deliver mature storage standards onion not awarawa.
My onion location is Zuba FCT
I deliver Nationwide Like The Hebrew Women
08032122665 For Calls And WhatsApp

Don't wait until it's too LATE.
We will guide you throughout the storage process πŸ€—

1 Like

Re: Updated Prices Of Grains And Vegetables From Madallah Market In Niger State by Maryam1234(f): 1:17pm On Mar 19
**Price Update As At 19-03-24*

*Our FMCG* :

*Kulikuli 50K

*Peanut Oil 50k '25L'

*Spicy Kilishi 17k(kg)

*Sweet pepper 6K

*Jaggery 24K(100) Piece

*Ghana Coconut=35K(80Pieces)

*Our Agro Commodity*

*White Maize=65K

*Branded Rice=66K

*White Rice =150K

*Paddy Rice ❌

*Maize Flour=75K

*Akara-MoiMoi Bean 105K

*Soya Beans 65K

*Potasco Bean 110K

*Iron Beans 115K

*Oloyin Bean 140K

*Bambara Nut"Okpa" 105K

*Honey Beans 120K

*Butter/Milk Beans 135K

*Red (Dawa) 62K

*White Dawa 58K

*Millet=60K

*Finger millet 7K

*Acha/Fonio 9K

*Wheat 55K

*Oat 75K

*Date=1600(kg)

*Zobo =30K

*Groundnut=120K

*Small Tiger Nut=55K

*Big Tigernut=70K

*Onion =33K

*Dried Split Ginger=180K

*Fresh Ginger=120K

*Egusi=200K(Hand Peel)

*Egusi=195K(Machine)

*Unpeeled Egusi 60K

*Sweet Potatoes 35K

*Dry Potatoes 40k

*Irish Potatoes 95K

*Livestocks=Available on demand

*Spices=Available on demand

*PIC'S Bag =1200

All Grains are bagged 100kg(26) Custard bucket Except for 50kg Rice.
Egusi 30 Paint Bucket

Bag Content:
*72 Mudu
*26 Custard
*65 Local

Discount available for bulk purchase

Worldwide Deliveryβœ…
08032122665 For Calls and WhatsApp
Re: Updated Prices Of Grains And Vegetables From Madallah Market In Niger State by Maryam1234(f): 10:48pm On Mar 21
Company Branded Rice is currently 68k for 50kg

Let's Hope things doesn't get out of hand this Year

Re: Updated Prices Of Grains And Vegetables From Madallah Market In Niger State by treasureboy09(m): 3:32am On Mar 22
Maryam1234:

. Please how much is a bag of groundnut and can you deliver to badagry Lagos?
Re: Updated Prices Of Grains And Vegetables From Madallah Market In Niger State by Thazard(m): 9:59am On Mar 22
Maryam1234:

Local rice?
Re: Updated Prices Of Grains And Vegetables From Madallah Market In Niger State by Ameboperoo(m): 10:25am On Mar 22
Let me pitch my tent here for now as our Oga Shariff don go on Ramadan leave. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Updated Prices Of Grains And Vegetables From Madallah Market In Niger State by Maryam1234(f): 7:36pm On Mar 22
Thazard:
Local rice?
Local Rice but Companies Branded
Some brands can compete favourably well with Foreign Rice

Re: Updated Prices Of Grains And Vegetables From Madallah Market In Niger State by Maryam1234(f): 7:40pm On Mar 22
treasureboy09:
. Please how much is a bag of groundnut and can you deliver to badagry Lagos?
Tiny seeds 130k
Kampala 110k
26 Custard Bucket

Delivering To Badagary varies with the quantities of your order...

I deliver to Ojota Daily
Isolo,Ikeja,Lekki,Weekly
Re: Updated Prices Of Grains And Vegetables From Madallah Market In Niger State by Maryam1234(f): 7:42pm On Mar 22
I have 9 bags of moimoi beans (26 painters 105K),

2 bags of iron beans(26 painters 120K)

3 bags of potasco beans(26 painters 110K)

Location is Enugu State
Pickup options available

Nationwide delivery
+234 803 932 7718 For Calls And WhatsApp
Re: Updated Prices Of Grains And Vegetables From Madallah Market In Niger State by Thazard(m): 11:00pm On Mar 22
Maryam1234:

Local Rice but Companies Branded
Some brands can compete favourably well with Foreign Rice

How much is this one?
Re: Updated Prices Of Grains And Vegetables From Madallah Market In Niger State by treasureboy09(m): 3:19am On Mar 23
Maryam1234:

Tiny seeds 130k
Kampala 110k
26 Custard Bucket

Delivering To Badagary varies with the quantities of your order...

I deliver to Ojota Daily
Isolo,Ikeja,Lekki,Weekly
Thanks for your reply, I will one bag for now, kindly educate me a little (tiny seed means small ones while Kampala means big ones?) but tiny seeds are better hence it's costly?
Lastly if you are sending one bag to either Ikeja or Isolo how much is your delivery fee?
Re: Updated Prices Of Grains And Vegetables From Madallah Market In Niger State by Maryam1234(f): 7:06am On Mar 24
treasureboy09:

Thanks for your reply, I will one bag for now, kindly educate me a little (tiny seed means small ones while Kampala means big ones?) but tiny seeds are better hence it's costly?
Lastly if you are sending one bag to either Ikeja or Isolo how much is your delivery fee?

You're right.
Tiny seeds are the ones basically used for coating peanut burgers: they are always sort after and since it's peak period it's overly expensive...

The Kampala is big seeds and usually common
I will attach photos for proper understanding

Delivery per bag to Isolo or Ikeja is 5k

Note: I offer door delivery within Lagos at a token "optional" in case you don't want the stress of pickup

Re: Updated Prices Of Grains And Vegetables From Madallah Market In Niger State by Maryam1234(f): 7:20am On Mar 24
Thazard:

How much is this one?

We have the following Brands available:

Optimum -68K

Pretty Lady-67K

Gerawa 68K

Big Bull 72K
Re: Updated Prices Of Grains And Vegetables From Madallah Market In Niger State by Maryam1234(f): 9:37pm On Mar 25
Okay!!!

Some people said they're jobless because there's no Job....

Oga,you go wait tired if you don't stand up and take your life seriously..

It just got to my knowledge that the onion i sent to Abakaliki Yesterday was actually bought by 4 different people πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

Lady A needed onion and inform her sister..

Lady B gave lady A Price...

Lady B send the money to a seller in Jalingo for Supplies..

Lady C in Jalingo does not sell onion but Lady B trusted her for the supplies...

Lady C sent the money to Lady D in Gombe...

Lady D does not sell onion but since Lady E Is her supplier she collected the money....

Lady E is Madam Keju in Niger State...

It was Lady E that finally sent the onion to Lady A..

Note: All the people in this channel of distribution got little token as profit from Lady A....πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

At the end of the deal everyone is happy
Even if it's 2k each lady got at profit remember it's profit and it was earned..not like you stole or begged for it πŸ€”πŸ€”

That's how the New Media has made business transactions seamless....

I reacted to an argument online 'you don't need money to venture into some business "

Someone reacted that it's blunt"lie"

I don't reply silly mention most especially when I know what I said...

This person may be wallowing in one hole now asking Tinubu WhyπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

Personally I didn't use money to start my own business neither did I collected any Bank Loan...

The only Money you need to execute a successful online business is "Trust "

I don't sell online alone anymore....

We have a physical shop where you can pickup 24/7 currently in My location....

How did we get here i don't know πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

We experienced our own challenges too as business but Alhamdulillah they're always within my capacity.....

We incure lost as well but it's part of the Game...

This journey doesn't promise to always be a win win

Please rethink you Auntie waiting for Miracle,for as long as you have Data and can read this piece and illustration means there's a problem if you fail to Act.

Use the Data and make money legitimately don't wait For Tinubu because he doesn't owe you anything, he's only privileged to be your President....

He's not directly in charge of your destiny

KejuπŸ€—πŸ€—

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updated Prices Of Grains And Vegetables From Madallah Market In Niger State by Ogbuu101: 11:00pm On Mar 25
Maryam1234:
Okay!!!

Some people said they're jobless because there's no Job....

Oga,you go wait tired if you don't stand up and take your life seriously..

It just got to my knowledge that the onion i sent to Abakaliki Yesterday was actually bought by 4 different people πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

Lady A needed onion and inform her sister..

Lady B gave lady A Price...

Lady B send the money to a seller in Jalingo for Supplies..

Lady C in Jalingo does not sell onion but Lady B trusted her for the supplies...

Lady C sent the money to Lady D in Gombe...

Lady D does not sell onion but since Lady E Is her supplier she collected the money....

Lady E is Madam Keju in Niger State...

It was Lady E that finally sent the onion to Lady A..

Note: All the people in this channel of distribution got little token as profit from Lady A....πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

At the end of the deal everyone is happy
Even if it's 2k each lady got at profit remember it's profit and it was earned..not like you stole or begged for it πŸ€”πŸ€”

That's how the New Media has made business transactions seamless....

I reacted to an argument online 'you don't need money to venture into some business "

Someone reacted that it's blunt"lie"

I don't reply silly mention most especially when I know what I said...

This person may be wallowing in one hole now asking Tinubu WhyπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

Personally I didn't use money to start my own business neither did I collected any Bank Loan...

The only Money you need to execute a successful online business is "Trust "

I don't sell online alone anymore....

We have a physical shop where you can pickup 24/7 currently in My location....

How did we get here i don't know πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

We experienced our own challenges too as business but Alhamdulillah they're always within my capacity.....

We incure lost as well but it's part of the Game...

This journey doesn't promise to always be a win win

Please rethink you Auntie waiting for Miracle,for as long as you have Data and can read this piece and illustration means there's a problem if you fail to Act.

Use the Data and make money legitimately don't wait For Tinubu because he doesn't owe you anything, he's only privileged to be your President....

He's not directly in charge of your destiny

KejuπŸ€—πŸ€—
Well spoken ma,except the Tinubu not owing anybody anything.
He owes the citizens a favourable environment for them to thrive.
That is exactly his job

2 Likes

Re: Updated Prices Of Grains And Vegetables From Madallah Market In Niger State by Maryam1234(f): 10:22am On Mar 26
Ogbuu101:

Well spoken ma,except the Tinubu not owing anybody anything.
He owes the citizens a favourable environment for them to thrive.
That is exactly his job

Remember we're practicing Federalism?

You don't expect the President to be everywhere when we have Representatives, Governor's, Senator's, Chairman, Councilors whom we've already delegate power unto them for State Security...

It's high time people take their lives seriously rather than staying and waiting for government....Till when??

Some of us are glad to be where we are in life currently but imagine if we were sitting down and waiting for government?

No Country is immune to violence or terrorism and Nigeria is not an exception,we keep on praying and hoping for the best because the evil doers are still the citizens...

My post is actually for anyone that need urgent 2k

There are so many things we can do legitimately to be free from poverty

1 Like

Re: Updated Prices Of Grains And Vegetables From Madallah Market In Niger State by Ogbuu101: 11:05am On Mar 26
Maryam1234:

Remember we're practicing Federalism?

You don't expect the President to be everywhere when we have Representatives, Governor's, Senator's, Chairman, Councilors whom we've already delegate power unto them for State Security...

It's high time people take their lives seriously rather than staying and waiting for government....Till when??

Some of us are glad to be where we are in life currently but imagine if we were sitting down and waiting for government?

No Country is immune to violence or terrorism and Nigeria is not an exception,we keep on praying and hoping for the best because the evil doers are still the citizens...

My post is actually for anyone that need urgent 2k

There are so many things we can do legitimately to be free from poverty
Food is very costly now.
Many families that were living well b4 buhari and Tinubu are now poor because they're spending 99% of their income on food alone.
Why is food costly?= because farmers can't go to their farms cos of insecurity,those who go might get killed.
Who is in charge of all d security= the president(not even a governor, talk more of a senator).

Some people that were living doing responsible jobs and doing well are now poor because of the mad inflation.
Many doctors are now running abroad because inflation has turned them into poor people. Are you saying they didn't take their lives seriously?
Who is in charge of the monetary policies causing this inflation = the president, not any governor or senator.
For eg,buhari borrowed billions of dollars and built an unproductive railway to Niger Republic just because they're his cousins instead of channeling such resources to Lagos -Onitsha or Benin republic to Lagos which are d busiest internal and international corridors respectively.
Now Nigeria is paying interest as much as 40 million dollars every quarter,money that should've been channeled to other ventures to ease the suffering of the citizens.
These are the type of things causing hardship.
Tinubu is also toeing the same path by using same borrowed money to be renovating residences in Abuja and Lagos for him and his vp and even chief of staff.
He is also gathering hundreds of people to travel abroad with him even in this hardship.
Who will pay d price = the citizens.
I could go on and on.
The presidency controls 52% of the revenue,with the governors and LGA sharing 48%.
that should say enough .
All the people who stole money under buhari,none is being prosecuted except Emefiele for obvious reasons.
Air Nigeria man is in his house.Tinubu's gang has also started their own stealing spree.
These are the type of things that cause hardship to the citizens cos other will attempt to steal or even steal since they know nothing will happen to them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updated Prices Of Grains And Vegetables From Madallah Market In Niger State by keeper303: 1:18pm On Mar 26
Ogbuu101:

Food is very costly now.
Many families that were living well b4 buhari and Tinubu are now poor because they're spending 99% of their income on food alone.
Why is food costly?= because farmers can't go to their farms cos of insecurity,those who go might get killed.
Who is in charge of all d security= the president(not even a governor, talk more of a senator).

Some people that were living doing responsible jobs and doing well are now poor because of the mad inflation.
Many doctors are now running abroad because inflation has turned them into poor people. Are you saying they didn't take their lives seriously?
Who is in charge of the monetary policies causing this inflation = the president, not any governor or senator.
For eg,buhari borrowed billions of dollars and built an unproductive railway to Niger Republic just because they're his cousins instead of channeling such resources to Lagos -Onitsha or Benin republic to Lagos which are d busiest internal and international corridors respectively.
Now Nigeria is paying interest as much as 40 million dollars every quarter,money that should've been channeled to other ventures to ease the suffering of the citizens.
These are the type of things causing hardship.
Tinubu is also toeing the same path by using same borrowed money to be renovating residences in Abuja and Lagos for him and his vp and even chief of staff.
He is also gathering hundreds of people to travel abroad with him even in this hardship.
Who will pay d price = the citizens.
I could go on and on.
The presidency controls 52% of the revenue,with the governors and LGA sharing 48%.
that should say enough .
All the people who stole money under buhari,none is being prosecuted except Emefiele for obvious reasons.
Air Nigeria man is in his house.Tinubu's gang has also started their own stealing spree.
These are the type of things that cause hardship to the citizens cos other will attempt to steal or even steal since they know nothing will happen to them.

What the lady is saying is that instead of sitting idle and begging for urgent 2k, why don't you get engaged in productive ventures that will earn you some money.
Thank God many States are signing up for state policing whereby state governors will be in charge of police. No matter the odds, obstacles or risks one will face, one should not resign to fate and "siddons de look".

3 Likes

Re: Updated Prices Of Grains And Vegetables From Madallah Market In Niger State by Maryam1234(f): 9:16pm On Mar 26
keeper303:

What the lady is saying is that instead of sitting idle and begging for urgent 2k, why don't you get engaged in productive ventures that will earn you some money.
Thank God many States are signing up for state policing whereby state governors will be in charge of police. No matter the odds, obstacles or risks one will face, one should not resign to fate and "siddons de look".

I'm glad I got someone that understands the perspectives of my analysis
God bless you Sir

1 Like

Re: Updated Prices Of Grains And Vegetables From Madallah Market In Niger State by henrimoto(m): 3:20pm On Mar 27
@maryam1234. So you sabi political discussions like this.. hmnn. Weldone.

Abeg, how much you go use send a bag of suya beans / onions to Abakaliki?
Re: Updated Prices Of Grains And Vegetables From Madallah Market In Niger State by IamAsiri: 4:46pm On Mar 27
henrimoto:

Let me tell you a secret cool... She is a Pol scientist grin.

1 Like

Re: Updated Prices Of Grains And Vegetables From Madallah Market In Niger State by henrimoto(m): 5:04pm On Mar 27
IamAsiri:

Let me tell you a secret cool... She is a Pol scientist grin.
No wonder..! ... an intelligent one too.

1 Like

Re: Updated Prices Of Grains And Vegetables From Madallah Market In Niger State by Maryam1234(f): 9:09pm On Mar 27
henrimoto:

I can send each bag to Abakaliki with just 8k Sir

Our delivery timeframe is very short..
Within 24 hours you've received

Good evening Sir

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Making Millions From Sesame Seed Value Chain / Pictures From My Garden / Processing Pigs- Pictures From My Pork Roast/BBQ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.