Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,663 members, 7,820,328 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

The Moment Tinubu Said 'Tweeting On WhatsApp' (Video) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Moment Tinubu Said 'Tweeting On WhatsApp' (Video) (41046 Views)

Nigerians like ‘Tweeting on WhatsApp’: Tinubu / El-Rufai Mocks Buhari’s Twitter Ban, Says He’s Tweeting From Abroad / What Tinubu said about Ambode's impeachment after Crucial Meeting with APC leade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment Tinubu Said 'Tweeting On WhatsApp' (Video) by Indispensable85(m): 1:02pm On Apr 21, 2022
ityP:

You are not to be taken seriously. You words Na cut and join

Bloody loser!
Bounce!
Re: The Moment Tinubu Said 'Tweeting On WhatsApp' (Video) by PointZerom: 1:02pm On Apr 21, 2022
Indispensable85:

OP your school fees na waste. The joke is actually on you. Most of you think twitting means writing on twitter. Hahahahahahahaha....you guys are truly lazy youths. You're too mentally lazy. Imagine! Lol....

Please go and find out the meaning of twitting in the dictionary and stop embarrassing your parents who laboured to pay your school fees.

Shut up.
Tell me the meaning of tweet.
Re: The Moment Tinubu Said 'Tweeting On WhatsApp' (Video) by Indispensable85(m): 1:03pm On Apr 21, 2022
Winters23:

You for correct the “twist am”

Ode

Certified dunce!
Olodorabata
Re: The Moment Tinubu Said 'Tweeting On WhatsApp' (Video) by aribisala0(m): 1:04pm On Apr 21, 2022
theultimatep3:

Twitting is different from tweeting.
You are correct but they sound the same to many people especially when uttered with a Nigerian accent and are indistinguishable unless written down

My point anyway is that the whole thing is irrelevant to most voters in Nigeria.
Re: The Moment Tinubu Said 'Tweeting On WhatsApp' (Video) by Indispensable85(m): 1:05pm On Apr 21, 2022
PointZerom:

Shut up.
Tell me the meaning of tweet.

Certified brainless dunce.
The word used by Tinubu is twitting not tweeting. Social media app has destroyed your brain. Ozuor!

Re: The Moment Tinubu Said 'Tweeting On WhatsApp' (Video) by Indispensable85(m): 1:07pm On Apr 21, 2022
Judgesledge:
The word 'tweeting' , actually gained traction after Twitter was established, so tweeting generally is associated with Twitter, just accept that it was a gaffe by BAT, and move on , while hoping he doesn't release another one

The word used is twitting not tweeting.
Re: The Moment Tinubu Said 'Tweeting On WhatsApp' (Video) by Wisfem: 1:12pm On Apr 21, 2022
Xxx88bg:
I'm hosting a Free Whatsap group class in regards to Domain flipping..

Let me teach you How to make sustainable cash income for yourself easily by reselling expired domain name's online including the tools to get you started too..

If you're interested, send a text via whatsaaap to the number in my signature or Profile...

It is Free!
See you at the Top.

So what's your own benefit
Or you are father Christmas
Re: The Moment Tinubu Said 'Tweeting On WhatsApp' (Video) by Proudlyomonna: 1:14pm On Apr 21, 2022
Indispensable85:

Stop disgracing your parents. More than 90percent of activities on social media apps are twits. It's full of banters and humours. Stop being useless.

You are such a dumb little fool your parents for just use the money wey dem waste untop your mumu head play baba ijebu ��
Tinubu made a misuse of what happens on WhatsApp as a social media platform,stop trying to be a good for nothing idiot by using your senseless narrative from an already dead brain to defend his error.
You are such a braindead disappointment of a child�

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Moment Tinubu Said 'Tweeting On WhatsApp' (Video) by lexy2014: 1:16pm On Apr 21, 2022
Indispensable85:

The word used is twitting not tweeting.

How do you know that he used "twitting" and not "tweeting"?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Tinubu Said 'Tweeting On WhatsApp' (Video) by Indispensable85(m): 1:19pm On Apr 21, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

You are such a dumb little fool your parents for just use the money wey dem waste untop your mumu head play baba ijebu ��
Tinubu made a misuse of what happens on WhatsApp as a social media platform,stop trying to be a good for nothing idiot by using your senseless narrative from an already dead brain to defend his error.
You are such a braindead disappointment of a child�

Empty coconut head. Twitting is done across all platforms. Stop being useless to your generation. Brain tumor patient.
Re: The Moment Tinubu Said 'Tweeting On WhatsApp' (Video) by RolexOfGeneva(m): 1:20pm On Apr 21, 2022
Indispensable85:

OP your school fees na waste. The joke is actually on you. Most of you think twitting means writing on twitter. Hahahahahahahaha....you guys are truly lazy youths. You're too mentally lazy. Imagine! Lol....

Please go and find out the meaning of twitting in the dictionary and stop embarrassing your parents who laboured to pay your school fees.
What is a tweet?
A tweet is an entry posted on micro blogging service, Twitter.
Tweeting is the act of posting an entry on TWITTER, not Facebook, not 2go, not Snapchat, not Instagram.
Stop defending ignorantly because of 30k stipend.

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Tinubu Said 'Tweeting On WhatsApp' (Video) by afamaustin(m): 1:23pm On Apr 21, 2022
Tinubu should go and rest
Re: The Moment Tinubu Said 'Tweeting On WhatsApp' (Video) by Indispensable85(m): 1:24pm On Apr 21, 2022
RolexOfGeneva:

What is a tweet?
A tweet is an entry posted on micro blogging service, Twitter.
Tweeting is the act of posting an entry on TWITTER, not Facebook, not 2go, not Snapchat, not Instagram.
Stop defending ignorantly because of 30k stipend.

Stop disgracing your parents. The word is twitting not tweeting.
Certified dunce!
Re: The Moment Tinubu Said 'Tweeting On WhatsApp' (Video) by ityP(m): 1:30pm On Apr 21, 2022
Indispensable85:

I'll continue to twit you on nairaland.

Beautiful English grin. Like Tinubu, like his urchins grin
Re: The Moment Tinubu Said 'Tweeting On WhatsApp' (Video) by ityP(m): 1:31pm On Apr 21, 2022
Indispensable85:

Stop disgracing your parents. The word is twitting not tweeting.
Certified dunce!

Illiterate dey tell person make him no disgrace him parents grin. Omo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Moment Tinubu Said 'Tweeting On WhatsApp' (Video) by Gozac: 1:31pm On Apr 21, 2022
Unzerious:
Nigerian Joe Biden in the Making.

I'm starting to believe the report, that 95% of Nigerians are mad, maybe Myself inclusive, who knows. cry

#Meffy2023
It can never happen at all
Re: The Moment Tinubu Said 'Tweeting On WhatsApp' (Video) by Indispensable85(m): 1:35pm On Apr 21, 2022
ityP:

Illiterate dey tell person make him no disgrace him parents grin. Omo

Brainless clown
Re: The Moment Tinubu Said 'Tweeting On WhatsApp' (Video) by FireUpNow(m): 1:36pm On Apr 21, 2022
Tweeting or twitting on WhatsApp and sliding into DM on WhatsApp and Pinging on WhatsApp , clapping coment and liking and retweeting and quoting tweets on Whatsapp. Baba don talk e own . Hahaha . Shuoo Warri make una come see ooo.
Re: The Moment Tinubu Said 'Tweeting On WhatsApp' (Video) by MedicH: 1:39pm On Apr 21, 2022
Indispensable85:

i am Ozu
Re: The Moment Tinubu Said 'Tweeting On WhatsApp' (Video) by Proudlyomonna: 1:43pm On Apr 21, 2022
Indispensable85:

Empty coconut head. Twitting is done across all platforms. Stop being useless to your generation. Brain tumor patient.

Braindead foolish disappointment of a child.
Tinubu made a misuse of what happens on WhatsApp. You are already useless and a big disappointment to your generation �who get you no just get pikin at all�
Braindead bornthroway useless pikin.�
Re: The Moment Tinubu Said 'Tweeting On WhatsApp' (Video) by 2braithe: 1:45pm On Apr 21, 2022
Indispensable85:

Stop disgracing your parents. Majority of the conversations across the social media apps are twits. They're full of banters and humours.

Just go sleep ozuor

No wonder!

When you and your cohorts are busy using social media for twits,others are using it to build networks and connections,get opportunities,garner knowledge,get reliable information e.t.c.

If you don't know how to use social media the right way,you don't deserve an internet enabled phone.
Re: The Moment Tinubu Said 'Tweeting On WhatsApp' (Video) by Classickj(m): 1:51pm On Apr 21, 2022
Indispensable85:

The man said twitting not tweeting.
1. to taunt or ridicule with reference to anything embarrassing; gibe at.
2. to reproach or upbraid.
3. an act of twitting. ;
4. a derisive reproach; ...
Re: The Moment Tinubu Said 'Tweeting On WhatsApp' (Video) by Olabode211: 1:58pm On Apr 21, 2022
I have interest in this tinubu case.i also want to tweet on 2go.
Re: The Moment Tinubu Said 'Tweeting On WhatsApp' (Video) by Tzar(m): 2:01pm On Apr 21, 2022
And some idiots have reduced the options open to their destinies to Atiku or Tinubu?!
Thunder fire any Nigerian who is not doing well, but chooses to vote any of this two old fools.
If Tinubu or Atiku ever becomes president, I will NEVER send money to any Nigerian again. Then I will know they fully deserve the poverty & misrule they suffer in that shithole country!

1 Like

Re: The Moment Tinubu Said 'Tweeting On WhatsApp' (Video) by Shadysen: 2:07pm On Apr 21, 2022
Indispensable85:

A very simple assignment, go to your dictionary and read up the meaning of twitting. Come back and tell me thank you.

Hatred can truly make you stupid without knowing it.
cow
Re: The Moment Tinubu Said 'Tweeting On WhatsApp' (Video) by JomasisTech: 2:09pm On Apr 21, 2022
Indispensable85:

A very simple assignment, go to your dictionary and read up the meaning of twitting. Come back and tell me thank you.

Here are the dictionary meanings. Now tell us if "tweeting on WhatsApp" is correct

1 Share

Re: The Moment Tinubu Said 'Tweeting On WhatsApp' (Video) by fratermathy(m): 2:24pm On Apr 21, 2022
Indispensable85:

The whole idea behind the word tweet is to be heard or reach out. Either by sound or a written short message. Don't forget the word tweet was already extant before the app twitter came into existence.

That’s actually not true. The etymology of the word indicates prior usage in the context of bird sounds. Its association with social media started precisely in 2007 when Twitter became a thing. There are many sources for this, and I am happy to provide at least three if you ask. You may also counter my claim with your sources too.
Re: The Moment Tinubu Said 'Tweeting On WhatsApp' (Video) by SeyeMan(m): 2:32pm On Apr 21, 2022
Indispensable85:

Spin Doctor. You can be abusing people of being mentally lazy. Even if you you are trying to spin this gaffe, pls how many gaffes do you even think you can spin. Maybe you will also say NIPP means National Independent Portable Phone coz the man also said people's phones were being disconnected from the NIPP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Moment Tinubu Said 'Tweeting On WhatsApp' (Video) by Toks2008(m): 2:32pm On Apr 21, 2022
Indispensable85:

Guy just stop this.

I don't give 2fvk cos people make mistakes but this is not the time to defend but Ignore.

We all know Tinubu belongs to the analog age so no worries.

All i knowis is that he is bad market for APC
Re: The Moment Tinubu Said 'Tweeting On WhatsApp' (Video) by wiseoneking: 2:34pm On Apr 21, 2022
Indispensable85:

it says a post made on social media application TWITTER. This is what the dictionary says. You don't tweet on WhatsApp social media. 30k fon block your brain according to people here that commented about you. That money is nothing my brother, it just a lunch good for many. Think about your children future and leave this old cargo BAT, trusting God for a better candidate. Just imagine how you are defending stupidity.
Re: The Moment Tinubu Said 'Tweeting On WhatsApp' (Video) by Nadeol: 2:51pm On Apr 21, 2022
aribisala0:
Blunder? It is an irrelevance.

If there is nothing to talk about but this then there is a tragedy.
Yes those trying to defend him are his partisan supporters or paid agents
I am a very staunch opponent of Tinubu and his family with very good reasons.

This is petty and childish. So what if he mixed up Twitter and Whatsapp ? How is that relevant to banditry?

Rather than talking about Tinubu's stupendous wealth and its source, The nepotism in placing his unproductive wife as two term senator , The embarrassing performance of his cronies like Lai Mohammed we are talking of this nonsense?

Next we would be complaining that he mixed up Man City and Man United? Is that relevant?.

Calling it a "blunder" shows extreme bias and incapacity for objective and constructive criticism.
Only small and petty people think this is what is important to Nigerians now

I am very objective and currently support no candidate. I have long been sitting on the fence.

Please tell me why I should vote for Tinubu. Seriously, convince me and I will vote for him.

You mentioned Banditry, did he ever publicly speak up against it.

Leave his bragging & subtle mockery after the EndSars protest, let's assume his involvement is just an allegation.

Did he ever talk about the killings going on in the country? Did he ever speak up against Buhari's nepotism, religious and tribal bigotry?

He was silent all through. Now he has suddenly found his voice?

Please convince me and I will vote for him.
Re: The Moment Tinubu Said 'Tweeting On WhatsApp' (Video) by ityP(m): 3:11pm On Apr 21, 2022
Indispensable85:

Brainless clown

Afonja Muslim grin grin grin. Like Tinubu, like his urchins grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Woman Who Voted 'APC' Cries After She Wasn't Given Money -Sahara Reporters / Presidential Villa Empty On Buhari’s First Day At Work / Uche Azikiwe Celebrates Her 70th Birthday Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.