Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,746 members, 7,827,754 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

The Moment Tinubu Said 'Tweeting On WhatsApp' (Video) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Moment Tinubu Said 'Tweeting On WhatsApp' (Video) (41080 Views)

Nigerians like ‘Tweeting on WhatsApp’: Tinubu / El-Rufai Mocks Buhari’s Twitter Ban, Says He’s Tweeting From Abroad / What Tinubu said about Ambode's impeachment after Crucial Meeting with APC leade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment Tinubu Said 'Tweeting On WhatsApp' (Video) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Apr 21, 2022
pelusi:
Corrupt senile Tinubu and his co evil plotters hired millions of hungry selfish Youths to always be online and standby on social media to counter any statement against them and speaks good of him. Shame!!!. Are we truly ready to revive this country that a human being in his or her normal senses will ever dream of Tinubu to be president of Nigeria?
My brother the idiots are on every platform right now. I caught one some days ago here on nairaland with over 6 different accounts opened same day recently. The irony is that they seem to be far more braindead than the criminal they represent!!
Re: The Moment Tinubu Said 'Tweeting On WhatsApp' (Video) by Indispensable85(m): 12:05pm On Apr 21, 2022
ityP:

This Tinubu people. Una love to respond without thinking. How many delegates are coming for the primaries to vote? 7800 delegates. How many senators are APC members? 67. Is 67 10% of 7800? Ok. Add HOR members. They are about 236. Add with the 67. 301. Is 301 10% of 7800? Haba. Why una dey rush to talk abeg? I don tire for una

Tinubu has Majority everywhere not just the national assembly members.
Re: The Moment Tinubu Said 'Tweeting On WhatsApp' (Video) by Indispensable85(m): 12:06pm On Apr 21, 2022
[quote author=MedicH post=112143970][/quote]

Ozu bounce
Re: The Moment Tinubu Said 'Tweeting On WhatsApp' (Video) by freemi(m): 12:07pm On Apr 21, 2022
oyoirabor:
See person wey some confused morons are projecting to be president.

Is this country cursed with stupid people??
last line. I keep asking my sef d same question
Re: The Moment Tinubu Said 'Tweeting On WhatsApp' (Video) by anyilalaz: 12:07pm On Apr 21, 2022
Me self the tweet from nairaland...
Re: The Moment Tinubu Said 'Tweeting On WhatsApp' (Video) by Indispensable85(m): 12:07pm On Apr 21, 2022
sfx9ja:
Guy it's not twitting. Its tweeting. You ma sef no try.

The word Tinubu was referring to is twitting not tweeting. So get that straight into your head.
Re: The Moment Tinubu Said 'Tweeting On WhatsApp' (Video) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Apr 21, 2022
Baba is now a comedian,haba! Please who has a spare andriod phone and willing to give out?please
Re: The Moment Tinubu Said 'Tweeting On WhatsApp' (Video) by Makinaki: 12:08pm On Apr 21, 2022
Ki ni big deal?
Re: The Moment Tinubu Said 'Tweeting On WhatsApp' (Video) by Indispensable85(m): 12:09pm On Apr 21, 2022
theultimatep3:

Bro, there is a difference between twitting and tweeting. Tweeting is a verb coined from Twitter

Tinubu said twitting
Re: The Moment Tinubu Said 'Tweeting On WhatsApp' (Video) by Igbofam: 12:09pm On Apr 21, 2022
Ochelyko1:

Oga u are really a bad teacher at a very least. U know for sure that twitting is not a dictionary word. So why didn't u use the right word for it from the beginning?

But still dat doesn't draw any meaning to what the subject matter said concerning Tinubu word of tweeting not ur own word twitting they are two different word and meaning.

TWITTING is a dictionary word bro

Re: The Moment Tinubu Said 'Tweeting On WhatsApp' (Video) by Ochelyko1: 12:09pm On Apr 21, 2022
Indispensable85:

How do you know he meant tweeting and not twitting? It was spoken not written. But he confided in me so I know.

You can tell for sure because twitting is not an English word we only have twit, Twitter and u don't twitting but rather twit so the old man don't know what he is saying.
Re: The Moment Tinubu Said 'Tweeting On WhatsApp' (Video) by 2braithe: 12:10pm On Apr 21, 2022
Indispensable85:

OP your school fees na waste. The joke is actually on you. Most of you think twitting means writing on twitter. Hahahahahahahaha....you guys are truly lazy youths. You're too mentally lazy. Imagine! Lol....

Please go and find out the meaning of twitting in the dictionary and stop embarrassing your parents who laboured to pay your school fees.
Give us your own definition.

Go school,you say na ashawo house you wan go.

Re: The Moment Tinubu Said 'Tweeting On WhatsApp' (Video) by Indispensable85(m): 12:10pm On Apr 21, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

In the context of what tinubu wanted to pass as a message using tweet is a misappropriation,stop trying to defend nonsense. angry
Which kind useless human beings dey for this country sef,una too like to dey defend rubbish with no iota of shame �

Kiddo don't be silly son. Tinubu meant twitting ok?

1 Like

Re: The Moment Tinubu Said 'Tweeting On WhatsApp' (Video) by Indispensable85(m): 12:12pm On Apr 21, 2022
ordovicianonly:

Just cos you can’t spell “tweeting” I won’t take you serious again . You are the real definition of waste of school fees,time ,energy.

Certified brainless dunce. The word is twitting as used by Tinubu. Social media app has destroyed your brain.
Re: The Moment Tinubu Said 'Tweeting On WhatsApp' (Video) by theultimatep3(m): 12:13pm On Apr 21, 2022
Indispensable85:

Tinubu said twitting

Does twitting on WhatsApp make sense?

People chat on WhatsApp, chatting may include twitting. Bro, both u and I know the old man meant tweeting based on the context it was us used.
Re: The Moment Tinubu Said 'Tweeting On WhatsApp' (Video) by Indispensable85(m): 12:14pm On Apr 21, 2022
Justpd:

You're sounding real stupid right now.

These are mere jargons associated with the youths.
Twitting is for twitter as chatting is for WhatsApp. Doesn't matter what you think dictionary says.

Tinubu has lost touch with reality

Mumu the word you're struggling with is tweeting. What Tinubu said was twitting. Certified dunce!
Re: The Moment Tinubu Said 'Tweeting On WhatsApp' (Video) by Indispensable85(m): 12:15pm On Apr 21, 2022
laladre:

You that attended ULCA and your parents didn't waste there hard earned sweat tell us how you twit on Whatsapp, abi oloriburuku ni e ni, some idiots just come here to type just say make we know say you sef na Nairalander, abeg no make me vex this morning.

Mumu there's a difference between twitting and tweeting. Don't disgrace your parents.
Re: The Moment Tinubu Said 'Tweeting On WhatsApp' (Video) by Indispensable85(m): 12:16pm On Apr 21, 2022
Gravity56:

You be slowpoke sorry to say

Go and check the meaning of tweeting mention me when you are done.

Certified dunce! There's a difference between tweeting and twitting. Don't disgrace your parents ozu.....
Re: The Moment Tinubu Said 'Tweeting On WhatsApp' (Video) by Igbofam: 12:16pm On Apr 21, 2022
Ochelyko1:

You can tell for sure because twitting is not an English word we only have twit, Twitter and u don't twitting but rather twit so the old man don't know what he is saying.

The verb IS TWITTING and yes it is an English word.

We have Twit, TWITTING. Twitter....

Re: The Moment Tinubu Said 'Tweeting On WhatsApp' (Video) by Indispensable85(m): 12:17pm On Apr 21, 2022
lexy2014:

pls tell us what the meaning of "twitting" that you found out in the dictionary

twitting can be done on any platform.

Re: The Moment Tinubu Said 'Tweeting On WhatsApp' (Video) by Rickylambert: 12:17pm On Apr 21, 2022
“Do you know how many of you tweeting on Wotsapp now”

Lol
Wake up people,this one is no longer participating in existence.
Re: The Moment Tinubu Said 'Tweeting On WhatsApp' (Video) by Naughtysex: 12:18pm On Apr 21, 2022
Indispensable85:

The whole idea behind the word tweet is to be heard or reach out. Either by sound or a written short message. Don't forget the word tweet was already extant before the app twitter came into existence.

By the way you just disgraced your family name by the rubbish you wrote. In your stupidity you said twit means reproach, blame. How do you connect that to a messaging app? Mumu.....tweet is a word that existed on it's own even before twitter was birthed. Ozu...
Again i will educate you for the last time, not because of you but because of your community who are looking up to you as the most educated fool in the land

In your first post, you said "twitting" not "tweeting", and i responded base on your stupidity

NOW GET SOME LECTURE
In British English (the one Nigeria system adopted as our official language)

TWITTING is a present participle of verb
TWEETING is also a verb but gerund participle

Twit is a noun and the verb is twitted; twitting.
Tweet is also a noun but the verb is tweeted; tweeting; tweets

Next time if you want to defend something like this, use "tweeting" instead of "Twitting" because the two words mean two different things

So for you to have mumuciously rushed out here to defend rubbish, using "twitting" instead of "tweeting" really shows that you are the most decorated educated slowpoke in your community
And it's a pity, because you are the eyes of your community

I'M DONE EDUCATING EMPTY SKULL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Moment Tinubu Said 'Tweeting On WhatsApp' (Video) by obereagu(m): 12:18pm On Apr 21, 2022
I heard "tweeting and WhatsApp "
Re: The Moment Tinubu Said 'Tweeting On WhatsApp' (Video) by Indispensable85(m): 12:19pm On Apr 21, 2022
ityP:

Already what? grin

Amaechi man go consult delegates.
Re: The Moment Tinubu Said 'Tweeting On WhatsApp' (Video) by Igbofam: 12:19pm On Apr 21, 2022
theultimatep3:

Does twitting on WhatsApp make sense?

People chat on WhatsApp, chatting may include twitting. Bro, both u and I know the old man meant tweeting based on the context it was us used.

TWITTING on Whatsapp simply means to banter playfully because the word TWITTING means to banter playfully.

And no you do not ONLY chat on whatsapp, you chat via EVERY means of communication and it is not exclusive to Whatsapp.

You chat orally, via email, via telephone, via SMS messaging etc
Re: The Moment Tinubu Said 'Tweeting On WhatsApp' (Video) by lexy2014: 12:20pm On Apr 21, 2022
Indispensable85:

twitting can be done on any platform.

Is that what Tinubu meant?
Re: The Moment Tinubu Said 'Tweeting On WhatsApp' (Video) by Indispensable85(m): 12:20pm On Apr 21, 2022
danngnews:

Stop making fool of yourself.

Certified dunce go and study. Stop disgracing your parents.
Re: The Moment Tinubu Said 'Tweeting On WhatsApp' (Video) by Indispensable85(m): 12:21pm On Apr 21, 2022
FunkyAlhaji2015:

Go and ask all the schools you attended for a fees refund because they taught you nothing. You an embarrassment to yourself. I don't know if you can read but below is the definition of tweeting.

Fool there's a difference between tweeting and twitting. Go read and stop disgracing your parents.
Re: The Moment Tinubu Said 'Tweeting On WhatsApp' (Video) by Ochelyko1: 12:22pm On Apr 21, 2022
Igbofam:

Is ok Mr man u have proven behind reasonable doubt that twitting is an English word I commend ur effort for doing that.

But am still sure that old man don't know what he is talking about because no youth or rather nobody is teasing anybody in WhatsApp. Because WhatsApp is not like Facebook or Twitter. So to my own thinking the man made a mistake by using Whatsapp instead of Twitter.
Re: The Moment Tinubu Said 'Tweeting On WhatsApp' (Video) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Apr 21, 2022
Nadeol:
The man committed a blunder, we all know he mixed up Twitter and Whatsapp, but some people trying to defend him by twisting the narrative is appalling.

Let us for once own up to mistakes and stop embarrassing ourselves.
Honestly bro this their twitter defense just shows you the kind of horrible beings that occupy the nigerian political space. these same mischievous illiterates trying to reinvent the meaning of tweet and twitter are still the ones these octogenarian politicians will recruit as special advisers and presidency spokesmen. If you think Lia Mohamed is the worst of them, you are so wrong.

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Tinubu Said 'Tweeting On WhatsApp' (Video) by lexy2014: 12:24pm On Apr 21, 2022
Indispensable85:

Fool there's a difference between tweeting and twitting. Go read and stop disgracing your parents.

Based on what he said, which of the words did he actually use?
Re: The Moment Tinubu Said 'Tweeting On WhatsApp' (Video) by lexy2014: 12:24pm On Apr 21, 2022
Igbofam:

So which of the words did he use?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

EFCC, ICPC Probe Depositors Of Old Naira At CBN Branch / Boko Haram Member Dressed As Woman Arrested In Yola By Soldiers (photos) / Okoporo In Port-Harcourt Flooded After 2-Hour Rain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.