Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,129 members, 7,849,540 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:41 PM

Man Disembowels Wife In Jos, Flees With Her Phone So She Can’t Call For Help - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Disembowels Wife In Jos, Flees With Her Phone So She Can’t Call For Help (48522 Views)

Thief Stabs Young Man To Death In Abuja, Flees With His Bike And Phone (Photos) / Nigerian Man Shoots Wife, Kills Her Mother, Flees With 3-Month-Old Son In US / Man Stabs Best Friend To Death In Niger State, Flees With His Car, Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Disembowels Wife In Jos, Flees With Her Phone So She Can’t Call For Help by Mr2013(m): 11:16am On Apr 21, 2022
This is sad!
Re: Man Disembowels Wife In Jos, Flees With Her Phone So She Can’t Call For Help by Prettychild(f): 11:38am On Apr 21, 2022
dre11:

Pic 1: Late Mrs Mercy Samuel

Pic 2: Her mother and two children.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/04/man-disembowels-23-yr-old-wife-flees-with-her-phone-so-she-cant-call-for-help/
This is the height of terrible wickedness! Ha! God!
Re: Man Disembowels Wife In Jos, Flees With Her Phone So She Can’t Call For Help by MichaelSUK: 11:43am On Apr 21, 2022
id4sho:
angry
This happened in my hood, he tied the intestine round her neck and fled ,she sell roasted meat and chicken at VAI SU SHI. They reside very close to Nigeria Defense Academy Base Camp.
She has a very good customer relationship

we're neighbours brother.... a lady that served me apple fruit just a day before at vai shu shi was confirmed dead within 72 hrs. what a wicked world.. may her soul RIP embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Man Disembowels Wife In Jos, Flees With Her Phone So She Can’t Call For Help by CHoccolaTE: 11:59am On Apr 21, 2022
Nigerian men stop killing your wives, haba.

If you are tired of the relationship then end it and leave her alone, her life is not yours to take.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Disembowels Wife In Jos, Flees With Her Phone So She Can’t Call For Help by Realists(m): 12:11pm On Apr 21, 2022
ModeEbo:
Bad eggs everywhere

What's wrong with christians killing their wives daily?.

2 Likes

Re: Man Disembowels Wife In Jos, Flees With Her Phone So She Can’t Call For Help by Nobody: 12:23pm On Apr 21, 2022
GoodSerpent:

Chief, death penalty should really be the action against such people sincerely, will security personnel be entering individual house and asking who is about to kill his/her partner..
Death penalty wont do much if people could commit such and get away easily when we lack an effective security tracking and monitoring systems. Knowing you cant escape should deter one from crime when you consider loosing enjoyable freedom for a long time. Death penalty somewhat makes criminals more vicious.
That said alot needs to be done on the economy, society, and parenting.
Re: Man Disembowels Wife In Jos, Flees With Her Phone So She Can’t Call For Help by Benresmy(m): 12:28pm On Apr 21, 2022
Righteousness2:
Evil, lawlessness, abominations and Wickedness have taken a premium Dimension and Frequency in these Endtimes.

Apostle Paul talked about Perilous times in the last days. But I tell you, the day in which we live is perilous times on steroids.

The Coming of JESUS Christ is upon us.

e bi like say admin don too block ur account.... always changing part of username grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Disembowels Wife In Jos, Flees With Her Phone So She Can’t Call For Help by Jaqenhghar: 12:34pm On Apr 21, 2022
Valkrie:
The question we should be asking is what did the woman do to the husband to warrant such action?

No husband would just wake up and attack the wife he married for nothing...!!

If one investigate properly it could be the woman have been sleeping around and have even slept with some of the husnands friends....!!

Nothing brings out the beast in a man like such attitude...!!
So going by your logic if you cheat on your woman you should suffer a similar fate

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Disembowels Wife In Jos, Flees With Her Phone So She Can’t Call For Help by Valkrie: 12:39pm On Apr 21, 2022
Karmaisme:

You are a big fool, I'm ashamed of sharing the same country with you.

Why not move out You stupid goat...!! I'm entitled to my opinion and still stand by my comment and if you don't like it...you can go furrck yourself...!! Stupid nonsense...!!
Re: Man Disembowels Wife In Jos, Flees With Her Phone So She Can’t Call For Help by Hassanmaye(m): 1:07pm On Apr 21, 2022
thorpido:
Really,where is all these anger and viciousness coming from?
They must have said I love and care about you at a point.smh
Love can turn to hate
Re: Man Disembowels Wife In Jos, Flees With Her Phone So She Can’t Call For Help by ehay(f): 1:19pm On Apr 21, 2022
[color=#006600][/color]i
Valkrie:
The question we should be asking is what did the woman do to the husband to warrant such action?

If one investigate properly it could be the woman have been sleeping around and have even slept with some of the husnands friends....!!

Nothing brings out the beast in a man like such attitude...!!

If adultery is a good reason to kill someone then 1% of married men will still be alive. If you cannot live with your partners adultery leave the marriage. Their is no excuse or good reason for murder.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Disembowels Wife In Jos, Flees With Her Phone So She Can’t Call For Help by Dominionkid22: 1:20pm On Apr 21, 2022
Do we just ban male and female relationships in this country;it's taking peoples' lives too much

3 Likes

Re: Man Disembowels Wife In Jos, Flees With Her Phone So She Can’t Call For Help by ehay(f): 1:42pm On Apr 21, 2022
[color=#006600][/color]
ofuonyebi:
Little wonder ladies and women llke Tiwa savage prefer to live a single mother life
Afteral, half-bread with peace is better than bread and butter laden with dead!

if you believe like
if not share

Have always believed this. The way I stop my mother when she uses marriage and husband to correct my daughter's ehhh. I had to have a long talk with her, told her to correct them with right or wrong not referring to husband as if the won't be complete without one when they grow up. Yes marriage is good, but not everyone is cut out for it, and when we raise them with the believe that marriage completes them or is the ultimate goal, it becomes a very big issue especially if they unfortunately find themselves in one filled with domestic violence and adultery. And with the way things are happening, if extended family members come to beg or settle domestic violence issue...shot their legs.
Re: Man Disembowels Wife In Jos, Flees With Her Phone So She Can’t Call For Help by cejaypriesty(m): 2:00pm On Apr 21, 2022
Righteousness2:
Evil, lawlessness, abominations and Wickedness have taken a premium Dimension and Frequency in these Endtimes.

Apostle Paul talked about Perilous times in the last days. But I tell you, the day in which we live is perilous times on steroids.

The Coming of JESUS Christ is upon us.
Totally agree sir

1 Like

Re: Man Disembowels Wife In Jos, Flees With Her Phone So She Can’t Call For Help by Fashionista01(f): 2:12pm On Apr 21, 2022
MisterKennedy:

My greatest fashion designer. You have spoken well
You are welcome.
Re: Man Disembowels Wife In Jos, Flees With Her Phone So She Can’t Call For Help by Vivvvy1(f): 2:14pm On Apr 21, 2022
Ozour
U b fuu
let's say she cheated,them supposed kill her like that?
Smelly dirty corpse
Tueeeh

quote author=Valkrie post=112136507]The question we should be asking is what did the woman do to the husband to warrant such action?

Nothing brings out the beast in a man like such attitude...!![/quote]
Re: Man Disembowels Wife In Jos, Flees With Her Phone So She Can’t Call For Help by Kobojunkie: 3:47pm On Apr 21, 2022
killmods:
Some people just no deserve mercy God.. Kobojunkie pls come and explain. I know u sabi look for any plausible cause that evoked this reaction from the killer. I hope the bastard is caught and jutice served. Women and men flee from any abusive patner. Dead people tell no tales undecided
The word Plausible and crime no dey fit together. undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Disembowels Wife In Jos, Flees With Her Phone So She Can’t Call For Help by Nobody: 4:33pm On Apr 21, 2022
Kobojunkie:
The word Plausible and crime no dey fit together. undecided
Lol.. u done dodge am cheesy
Re: Man Disembowels Wife In Jos, Flees With Her Phone So She Can’t Call For Help by Kobojunkie: 4:35pm On Apr 21, 2022
killmods:

Lol.. u done dodge am cheesy
Trying to mine the mind of criminals no be my thing at all. undecided
Re: Man Disembowels Wife In Jos, Flees With Her Phone So She Can’t Call For Help by Tradegood: 5:52pm On Apr 21, 2022
dre11

Red demon piller husband them.
Re: Man Disembowels Wife In Jos, Flees With Her Phone So She Can’t Call For Help by LILTJAY3: 6:41pm On Apr 21, 2022
Carparts888:
Immediate execution of death sentence because many inmates on death roll are not executed and end up spending their lives in prison as governors refuse to sign their death warrant to effect it.
any crime that involves murder, the suspect should receive death penalty.. do this for one year, and you will see all this news of killIings reduce In nigeria..
Somebody shot and killed another man in my former area.. I heard he is released now after spending just 3yrs in prison..
Re: Man Disembowels Wife In Jos, Flees With Her Phone So She Can’t Call For Help by LILTJAY3: 6:43pm On Apr 21, 2022
famss22:

Employment opportunities will do better, poverty is the root cause of many evil going on in the Jungle country.
but the yahoo boys who collect millions dont do anything reasonable with the money
Re: Man Disembowels Wife In Jos, Flees With Her Phone So She Can’t Call For Help by Carparts888(m): 9:21pm On Apr 21, 2022
I'm not surprised, I have a friend that his daughter who is a student of unilag killed her boyfriend and she just spent 2 years in jail because her father is wealthy and influential. I pray we get a strong president that will be strict on this death sentence to murderers, terrorists and rapist with immediate effect.
LILTJAY3:
any crime that involves murder, the suspect should receive death penalty.. do this for one year, and you will see all this news of killIings reduce In nigeria..
Somebody shot and killed another man in my former area.. I heard he is released now after spending just 3yrs in prison..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Disembowels Wife In Jos, Flees With Her Phone So She Can’t Call For Help by Poleski: 11:23pm On Apr 21, 2022
There are so many marital murders going on in the North. The numerous terrorist activities going on there don't deter these animals from murdering their spouses! 
The north is cursed! Any southerner still living there is an idiot!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Buries Goat Alive On His Brother's Land In Anambra (Photos, Video) / Fulani Herdsmen Go On Reprisal Attack In Nasarawa, Kill Many (Graphic) / Gunshots As Police, Okada And Keke Riders Clash In Ijora Lagos Over Ban

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.