Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:21 AM

Man Stabs Best Friend To Death In Niger State, Flees With His Car, Phones - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Stabs Best Friend To Death In Niger State, Flees With His Car, Phones (46745 Views)

Thief Stabs Young Man To Death In Abuja, Flees With His Bike And Phone (Photos) / Nigerian Man Shoots Wife, Kills Her Mother, Flees With 3-Month-Old Son In US / Lady Robs Shop In Edo State, Flees With Two Young Girls To Unknown Location.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Stabs Best Friend To Death In Niger State, Flees With His Car, Phones by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 3:12pm On Apr 14, 2022
A 25-Year-Old Businessman, Hassan Shehu, has been stabbed to death allegedly by his friend in Tudun-Fulani area of Bosso Local Government Area (LGA) of Niger State.

Spokesman of the State Police Command, DSP Wasiu Abiodun, confirmed the incident in a statement on Thursday April 14.

“On 12/04/2022 at about 1700hrs a distress call was received that a male’s lifeless body was found at an apartment in Tudun-Fulani area of Bosso LGA," he stated.

"Police operatives attached to Bosso division were drafted to the scene and discovered the body. The victim was later identified as Hassan Shehu aged 25, a businessman at Kure market, Minna.

"Preliminary investigation revealed that the victim was stabbed on the neck by one Bashir, his friend, who is presently at large.”

The PPRO further said the case was under investigation as effort was also being intensified to apprehend the fleeing suspect.

Meanwhile, friends have taken to Facebook to share photos of the fleeing suspect, Bashir.

According to one Kira Miraj King, the suspect lured the deceased to his house in Tudun Fulani under the guise of having gold jewelry for sale.

The younger brother of the deceased said that Bashir told the deceased to come with the sum of N5m but Hassan had only N3.5m.

On getting to the apartment, Bashir allegedly stabbed Hassan to death and fled with his car, two phones and the sum of N3.5m.

"This is Bashir please if you see him anywhere in Niger state or any where in Nigeria just arrest him, he is a criminal and a murderer he kill he's best friend(Hassan) on Tuesday 12/4/2022. He called his best friend lied to him that he has a gold to sell and his friend came to the area where Bashir is staying in tundun fulani gabas, bosso, Minna, Niger state Nigeria where bashir and his two other friends planned and kill his best friend stab and slit his throat took his 3.5million, run away with his car, two phones and gold. May Ya Allah Forgive Your Shortcomings (Hassan)

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Stabs Best Friend To Death In Niger State, Flees With His Car, Phones by Ahmed0336(m): 3:13pm On Apr 14, 2022
Dear God, please protect us from frienemies.

Chai!!!!! End time friend angry

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Stabs Best Friend To Death In Niger State, Flees With His Car, Phones by Realmi: 3:16pm On Apr 14, 2022
Best friend from the pot of hell

Jealousy is the root of all evil

94 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Stabs Best Friend To Death In Niger State, Flees With His Car, Phones by Kriss216: 3:17pm On Apr 14, 2022
So, people still dey do Best Friend for this country undecided

No friend is the best. They're all the same.

Apply caution if you truly want to live long.

144 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Man Stabs Best Friend To Death In Niger State, Flees With His Car, Phones by qekng40(f): 3:17pm On Apr 14, 2022
You stab person finish, e no do you.... you carry him car! sad

If this guy no fear God, who him go come fear?

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Stabs Best Friend To Death In Niger State, Flees With His Car, Phones by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 3:19pm On Apr 14, 2022
Realmi:
Best friend from the pot of hell

Jealousy is the root of all evil

See More Bad News Via www.. Com

2 Likes

Re: Man Stabs Best Friend To Death In Niger State, Flees With His Car, Phones by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 3:20pm On Apr 14, 2022
See More Reactions As Obtained By Below:

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Best Friend To Death In Niger State, Flees With His Car, Phones by Realmi: 3:26pm On Apr 14, 2022
NaijaCoverBlog:

See More Bad News Via www.. Com
get thee behind me.. no let me call u satan o

8 Likes

Re: Man Stabs Best Friend To Death In Niger State, Flees With His Car, Phones by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 3:26pm On Apr 14, 2022
Realmi:
get thee behind me.. no let me call u satan o

Do You Know Before Now?

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Best Friend To Death In Niger State, Flees With His Car, Phones by HYDEEE: 4:08pm On Apr 14, 2022
Some people just dey behave like witch for this country. If dem jus see say you dey progress small dem go just dey vex, next thing wey go come out from their dirty mind na either poison, stab, jazz, kidnap, set-up or even sabotage sef. Instead of dem to huzzle their own dey go dey behave like crab.

That's why I nor like to dey run parole with guys again because back-stabbers too full ground.

71 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Stabs Best Friend To Death In Niger State, Flees With His Car, Phones by Jeon(f): 4:13pm On Apr 14, 2022
humans for you....

tiswell:
it is not about humans,it is about women and their wahala sad

I guess nah women and their wahala cause this one......

don't trust anyone and mind your business, nah only you come this world..

I MYSELF CAN'T TRUST ME

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Stabs Best Friend To Death In Niger State, Flees With His Car, Phones by gambia(m): 4:15pm On Apr 14, 2022
I give up on this world, no one is to be trusted.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Stabs Best Friend To Death In Niger State, Flees With His Car, Phones by kereman1: 4:41pm On Apr 14, 2022
The saying - trust no one. Have truly been underated.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Stabs Best Friend To Death In Niger State, Flees With His Car, Phones by Aforxzy(f): 4:44pm On Apr 14, 2022
He is not a friend but a frenemy.
Be careful who you call your friends, some friends cannot be trusted and some are envious of your achievements.

I pray he's caught and dealt with, wicked somebori

RIP to the dead.

9 Likes

Re: Man Stabs Best Friend To Death In Niger State, Flees With His Car, Phones by Passionate888: 6:18pm On Apr 14, 2022
Aboki

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Best Friend To Death In Niger State, Flees With His Car, Phones by Dollarremix(m): 6:20pm On Apr 14, 2022
May God forbid this kind for me. Boogyman, light up your kpoli.your service is needed here with your new Kala.
WTF!!

4 Likes

Re: Man Stabs Best Friend To Death In Niger State, Flees With His Car, Phones by Ifakiland(m): 6:23pm On Apr 14, 2022
NaijaCoverBlog:
Cc: Lalasticlala Mynd44 And Seun
Never loose guard.....everybody na enemy when money dey the mix....never forget that. Always meet in public to tranact anything that involves money with any living soul.

10 Likes

Re: Man Stabs Best Friend To Death In Niger State, Flees With His Car, Phones by zubimete(f): 7:50pm On Apr 14, 2022
He will knows you, kills you. Beware of unfriendly friend!

9 Likes

Re: Man Stabs Best Friend To Death In Niger State, Flees With His Car, Phones by winerbouy: 8:52pm On Apr 14, 2022
Re: Man Stabs Best Friend To Death In Niger State, Flees With His Car, Phones by gift2xl: 8:52pm On Apr 14, 2022
R

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Stabs Best Friend To Death In Niger State, Flees With His Car, Phones by Bashnigga(m): 8:52pm On Apr 14, 2022
End time friend...
Money always have a way of bringing out people's true nature

4 Likes

Re: Man Stabs Best Friend To Death In Niger State, Flees With His Car, Phones by Nobody: 8:53pm On Apr 14, 2022
These niggas are unpredictable, trust none.

Please someone should assist me with accommodation for 1 month in Lagos, preferably ibeju lekki axis or even ajah and within.
Been having several job IVs around those places mentioned. After securing a job I'll sort myself out,I'm not a difficult person, thanks.

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Best Friend To Death In Niger State, Flees With His Car, Phones by ClassicMan202(m): 8:53pm On Apr 14, 2022
Emu4life:
These Niger politicians children and drugs Na 5&6.
A state where few Politicians have the state's entire Treasury in their palms while 99% masses wallow in Penury.
One of the most Backward states in Nigeria.

Niger and Kogi I no know which one worse.. Kogi no companies... na just hotel wey politicians build just full they

4 Likes

Re: Man Stabs Best Friend To Death In Niger State, Flees With His Car, Phones by Akummili: 8:53pm On Apr 14, 2022
Am not surprised, Na them grin

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Best Friend To Death In Niger State, Flees With His Car, Phones by mooremoney(m): 8:53pm On Apr 14, 2022
Aboki na just goat

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Best Friend To Death In Niger State, Flees With His Car, Phones by Emu4life(m): 8:53pm On Apr 14, 2022
These Niger politicians children and drugs Na 5&6.
A state where few Politicians have the state's entire Treasury in their palms while 99% masses wallow in Penury.
One of the most Backward states in Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Man Stabs Best Friend To Death In Niger State, Flees With His Car, Phones by Businext: 8:54pm On Apr 14, 2022
sad
#EnoughSaid
#RestInPeace
#JusticeForHassan
#NoPeaceForBashir

5 Likes

Re: Man Stabs Best Friend To Death In Niger State, Flees With His Car, Phones by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 14, 2022
Oh God! What is going on in this world?
You can't even trust anyone again ..

Lord, please continue to protect me and my family, in Jesus name
Amen.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Magu Used Pastor Emmanuel Omalewas To Launder Funds Abroad - Daily Post / Liberian Woman Found Hanging At Isheri-Oke In Lagos / How Soldiers Stormed Ladipo Market & Killed People - Eyewitness Narrates (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.