Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Looking For Someone In Ibadan To Clear A Farm With Agricultural Machinery? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Looking For Someone In Ibadan To Clear A Farm With Agricultural Machinery? (552 Views)

What Is The Average Cost To Clear A Plot Of Land / Ecdysis: The Shedded Snake Skin I Found On My Farm With A Prominent Head / A Bird In My Farm With Just One Wing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For Someone In Ibadan To Clear A Farm With Agricultural Machinery? by conceptbiz(m): 11:21pm On Apr 20, 2022
Hello my people,

Please, I would like to talk to anyone concerning 10 acres of land I want to clear? The land is located at around Ido Local Government Eleyele Ibadan Oyo.

Thanks

Aji
Re: Looking For Someone In Ibadan To Clear A Farm With Agricultural Machinery? by ishadfurnitures: 11:50pm On Apr 20, 2022
Please call or chat me on 08099212590 we will clear it for you we are Ibadan rtoo and we have a farmmon Ido too , there Bulldozers, excavator etc at affordable prices
conceptbiz:
Hello my people,

Please, I would like to talk to anyone concerning 10 acres of land I want to clear? The land is located at around Ido Local Government Eleyele Ibadan Oyo.

Thanks

Aji
Re: Looking For Someone In Ibadan To Clear A Farm With Agricultural Machinery? by ishadfurnitures: 11:52pm On Apr 20, 2022
Call us or chat on 08099212590 or 08055380224 we are Closed to Ologuneru near Ido thanks
conceptbiz:
Hello my people,

Thanks

Aji
Re: Looking For Someone In Ibadan To Clear A Farm With Agricultural Machinery? by sommerfeltservi: 10:33am On Apr 21, 2022
Contact us we can do it for you 08055380224
conceptbiz:
Hello my people,

Thanks

Aji
Re: Looking For Someone In Ibadan To Clear A Farm With Agricultural Machinery? by ishadfurnitures: 4:51pm On Apr 22, 2022
Someone reached out says from your sir my number is on WhatsApp you can buzz me thank you
conceptbiz:
Hello my people,

Thanks

Aji

(1) (Reply)

Please What Is The Name Of This Fruit /plant / Norland Investment Platform / Washington 'pot Shops' Hit Byshortage On First Day Of Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.