Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,105 members, 7,867,178 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:51 AM

Reno Omokri Reacts To ₦100 Million APC Nomination Form. Carpets EFCC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Reacts To ₦100 Million APC Nomination Form. Carpets EFCC (19720 Views)

Akin Adesina Rejects ₦100 Million APC Presidential Nomination Forms / Minister, Emeka Nwajiuba Purchases N100 Million APC Presidential Ticket (Photos) / Kessington Adebutu: CDNDC Carpets EFCC Over Western Lotto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To ₦100 Million APC Nomination Form. Carpets EFCC by Coronavirus1: 9:55am On Apr 21, 2022
Reno is on point any body that insult Reno omokri for saying the truth is a mad man
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To ₦100 Million APC Nomination Form. Carpets EFCC by Jmichael1(m): 9:55am On Apr 21, 2022
If we see truth make we talk am,dis 100m too much.even heaven form no go cost reach dat amount.....

100m.....haaaaaa....wetin.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To ₦100 Million APC Nomination Form. Carpets EFCC by Westchester(m): 9:56am On Apr 21, 2022
haslaw:

It has a lot to do with the topic because as a public commentator, you shouldn't be seen to be criticising only a section of the country. It is called bigotry.

But coconutHead like you wouldn't know anything about that.

Shut the fck up you absolute muppet
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To ₦100 Million APC Nomination Form. Carpets EFCC by BabaO2: 9:57am On Apr 21, 2022
Built2last:
See what Reno said.

100 million naira is a lot of money though.

Naturally a civil or public servant should not have such money. After buying they still need to campaign and lobby delegates.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cclq3orjdrf/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
This guy is just too always daft.
This is a mere cheap populist comment, Omokri can deceive his cheap followers, we all knew multiple of billions of naira shared to him from the looted national Treasury. Most of the people contesting are private business owner apart from being politicians, we should always try to be original and stop pretending, omokri is fake and a thief also, he has multiples of ₦100m from the looted national Treasury he's playing around with talk much more of people contesting for number 1 position of the largest economy in Africa. In most cases, nomination form is not only paid for by the aspirant but by support/contributions from his caucus team, buhari couldn't afford his nomination form in 2015, same with obasanjo in 1999, but by their well wishers team.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To ₦100 Million APC Nomination Form. Carpets EFCC by Damntruth(m): 9:59am On Apr 21, 2022
georjay:

This particular comment no enter
You are the useless and stupid being here!
thank you my brother I logged in to Nairaland first time this year just to like your post ..it's unimaginable if we are actually in same country with this dummies

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To ₦100 Million APC Nomination Form. Carpets EFCC by Moneyboyz: 10:02am On Apr 21, 2022
Stevenson20:
They'll definitely purchase the form with our looted money.
PDP is evil; but APC is devil's only begotten son.

They are all the same, PDP APC, PSD, PTSD, Aptsd etc. Once they see that a party has lost its value they deport to another and blame the dysfunctional party they left for the downfall of humanity.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To ₦100 Million APC Nomination Form. Carpets EFCC by Obesity(m): 10:05am On Apr 21, 2022
georjay:

This particular comment no enter
You are the useless and stupid being here!
lol
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To ₦100 Million APC Nomination Form. Carpets EFCC by Westchester(m): 10:05am On Apr 21, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Mynd44 lalasticlala seun

If you like call Buhari and tinubu you ediotic element spamming here with your brainless comments
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To ₦100 Million APC Nomination Form. Carpets EFCC by Justpassingby45(m): 10:07am On Apr 21, 2022
Built2last:
See what Reno said.

Naturally a civil or public servant should not have such money. After buying they still need to campaign and lobby delegates.

Efcc is a biased institution under APC lead administration
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To ₦100 Million APC Nomination Form. Carpets EFCC by Nobody: 10:10am On Apr 21, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Reno omocriminal feeding his pigs with cud to chew since time immemorial.

Pretty sure if the form were to be 1k, the town crier would have come up with another set of delicacy for his brainless followers to masticate as usual.

Clown has been crying for the past 7 years to no avail, but it hasn't still down on him to have.
reappraisal.

Useless being with foolish subjects. cheesy
That guy Sabi cry on social media sha
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To ₦100 Million APC Nomination Form. Carpets EFCC by chymeze: 10:12am On Apr 21, 2022
This Reno omokri can be so childish and irritating at times. I'm not an APC supporter but the guy is always fond of talking emotional thrash. First, what about the PDP form of #40m? Is that also procurable by the common man who wishes to become president? So efcc should arrest someone for buying #100m form but shouldn't arrest another who buys #40m form? Both#100m and #40m are not feasible to the common man so he should shut his mouth. Second, is he telling me that politicians and presidential aspirants like Amaechi who has been speaker for 8yrs, governor of an oil rich state for 8yrs and current minister would not have made valuable legal billionaire business friends and networks who could easily purchase a #100m naira form for him? Even if the form was pegged at #1billion, I know lots of business men (who genuinely earn millions a day) who would easily purchase the #1billion form form for people like Amaechi without Amaechi spending a dime. Also, what if the obi cubana himself
donate that money to the aspirants, would that also be a crime? The day I realized how childish this Reno guy is, that was the day I stopped listening to him. He just wants to argue unnecessarily in everything, and in his own eyes, he is always right and never wrong. When you see people that talk too much, just know that they lack wisdom and will err at some point. Even the bible says in the multitude of words sin is not lacking!
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To ₦100 Million APC Nomination Form. Carpets EFCC by b5ive(m): 10:13am On Apr 21, 2022
In as much as I'm not an absolute subscriber to Renos' ideologies, looking at his agument objectively, he made some valid points here. Take your time to read in-between the lines.
LeoDeKing:

Pretty sure if the form were to be 1k, the town crier would have come up with another set of delicacy for his brainless followers to masticate as usual.

Clown has been crying for the past 7 years to no avail, but it hasn't still down on him to have.
reappraisal.

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To ₦100 Million APC Nomination Form. Carpets EFCC by oneMalik: 10:20am On Apr 21, 2022
Reno should safe his energy .

What the trash is he saying ?

if I as an average legit guy in pH could spend at least 21k on smoking/drinking every months and still see men that groove on daily basis higher than me ........how much is 100mil self.

Reno should tell me how much he worth sincerely under Jonathan ....not to dey form good guy .

if you gerit better flaunt it ...... I can't vote for any politician In Nigeria who doesn't worth at least 50bil while contesting for president of the country .

This is my 11th year in transportation biz here in the greatest city of port Harcourt and damn doing good ......tomorrow if I buy 20 mil form to contest for elective position in the FOUNTAIN OF KNOWKEDGE and LAND OF HONOUR gets ready to vote or call me a corupt person ....... if you don't know how to make money legitimately you will think 200mil is big ...

HUSTLE O ! I mean go and work don't get lazy maybe you'll see things differently ...

Now let me ask you this ;
HOW MUCH DO YOU THINK THE FORM SHOULD BE WITH THE CURRENT ECONOMY ? drop you price and get rated

Built2last:
See what Reno said.

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To ₦100 Million APC Nomination Form. Carpets EFCC by oneMalik: 10:25am On Apr 21, 2022
Reno should safe his energy .

What tha trash is he saying ?

if I as an average legit guy in pH could spend at least 21k on smoking/drinking every months and still see men that groove on daily basis higher than me ........how much is 100mil self.

Reno should tell me how much he worth sincerely under Jonathan ....not to dey form good guy .

if you gerit better flaunt it ...... I can't vote for any politician In Nigeria who doesn't worth at least 50bil while contesting for president of the country .

This is my 11th year in transportation biz here in the greatest city of port Harcourt and damn doing good ......tomorrow if I buy 20 mil form to contest for elective position in the FOUNTAIN OF KNOWKEDGE and LAND OF HONOUR gets ready to vote or call me a corupt person ....... if you don't know how to make money legitimately you will think 200mil is big ...

HUSTLE O ! I mean go and work don't get lazy maybe you'll see things differently ...

Now let me ask you this ;
HOW MUCH DO YOU THINK THE FORM SHOULD BE WITH THE CURRENT ECONOMY ? drop you price and get rated

Built2last:
See what Reno said.

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To ₦100 Million APC Nomination Form. Carpets EFCC by ImDStar: 10:26am On Apr 21, 2022
Baba, not everything you must find a way to twist.

What Reno said is just common sense, even though we know you're doing this to justify your pay, but common sense is still required at least.

LeoDeKing:
[s][/s]
I know, reno the greatest thinker with the best brain has done the thought, no need thinking about it.

Hope you are happy now.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To ₦100 Million APC Nomination Form. Carpets EFCC by RacistProudIgbo: 10:27am On Apr 21, 2022
[s]
LeoDeKing:

reappraisal.

[/s]
Sewage throway pikin cum half human.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To ₦100 Million APC Nomination Form. Carpets EFCC by President2001(m): 10:34am On Apr 21, 2022
Everybody knows Efcc is bull dog
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To ₦100 Million APC Nomination Form. Carpets EFCC by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:38am On Apr 21, 2022
That's why I carry my licence gun in my car..waiting for any stupid officers to stop n questioned me nonsense!
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To ₦100 Million APC Nomination Form. Carpets EFCC by Realist12: 10:44am On Apr 21, 2022
Mrbenny001:
What do you mean by don't let them review his case? Are you scared for cubana Everyone with questionable wealth should be checked
is anybody a Saint in Nigeria?
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To ₦100 Million APC Nomination Form. Carpets EFCC by Contagious100d(m): 10:44am On Apr 21, 2022
reappraisal.

Useless being with foolish subjects. cheesy[/quote]

Who offen this one, this fool is also part of the people wasting our resources.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To ₦100 Million APC Nomination Form. Carpets EFCC by Johel(m): 10:57am On Apr 21, 2022
LeoDeKing:

reappraisal.

You are useless just like the "P" is psychology...Tell me if what he said was wrong?..
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To ₦100 Million APC Nomination Form. Carpets EFCC by Johel(m): 11:00am On Apr 21, 2022
Saao:
think first before posting okay

And 80 fools liked such a nonsense comment and 7 idiots shared it..Na wa.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To ₦100 Million APC Nomination Form. Carpets EFCC by Samuelriano1(m): 11:17am On Apr 21, 2022
LeoDeKing:

reappraisal.

guy you are not your normal self, a matured man won't think dis way. now I know why this government keeps treating us like trash
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To ₦100 Million APC Nomination Form. Carpets EFCC by Samuelriano1(m): 11:19am On Apr 21, 2022
LeoDeKing:

reappraisal.

after reading this,I can boldly say Nigerians needs tinubu to increase the suffering buhari started.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To ₦100 Million APC Nomination Form. Carpets EFCC by Elidrisy20: 11:25am On Apr 21, 2022
#100million too small nah,them for increase am to #100billion,by so doing Dem go reduce all those wanted to contest
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To ₦100 Million APC Nomination Form. Carpets EFCC by Cognitivereason: 11:36am On Apr 21, 2022
Westchester:

Reasoning of a generational clown. Tufiakwa !

Ur headache bro

If u know anything about politics...you will realize anybody who wins the primaries in APC wins the presidential election automatically...
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To ₦100 Million APC Nomination Form. Carpets EFCC by Mrbenny001: 11:36am On Apr 21, 2022
Realist12:
is anybody a Saint in Nigeria?
is anybody a saint all over the world?... If you're kidnapped and your kidnerpers were later apprehended..you will plead for their release since no one is saint. People like you are the problem of this country...
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To ₦100 Million APC Nomination Form. Carpets EFCC by Give400: 11:43am On Apr 21, 2022
LeoDeKing:

reappraisal.

Zombie o zombie grin
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To ₦100 Million APC Nomination Form. Carpets EFCC by Braga90(m): 11:45am On Apr 21, 2022
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s]
I know your own idea of thinking first is swallowing the delicacy reno just offered. Note, not everyone subscribes to that idea of "thinking first".

Now get outta my mention.
Of course think first! By attacking Reno, are you urging the looters (politicians) on? Your contempt for Reno aside, will you say he has no point? Or looking the other way from evil is the new normal for us/Nigerians?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

They Have Eyes But Cannot See. Pity! / "North Will Not, Will Never Allow Presidency To Move To South In 2019" - NYLF / You’re Godfather’s Puppet, Agbaje Replies Sanwo-olu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.