Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,251 members, 7,867,658 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:52 PM

Reno Omokri Reacts To ₦100 Million APC Nomination Form. Carpets EFCC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Reacts To ₦100 Million APC Nomination Form. Carpets EFCC (19723 Views)

Akin Adesina Rejects ₦100 Million APC Presidential Nomination Forms / Minister, Emeka Nwajiuba Purchases N100 Million APC Presidential Ticket (Photos) / Kessington Adebutu: CDNDC Carpets EFCC Over Western Lotto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To ₦100 Million APC Nomination Form. Carpets EFCC by Misterone: 11:46am On Apr 21, 2022
Built2last:
See what Reno said.

100 million naira is a lot of money though.

Naturally a civil or public servant should not have such money. After buying they still need to campaign and lobby delegates.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cclq3orjdrf/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
it's been long we've known Omokri is a goat. even Dangote can't sponsor an election with his own personal fund. you need a support base people who a interested in you becoming a whatever. you initiate fund raising projects and tours. that's how it is done. Omokri the goat thinks someone will just bring out 100million from an account a pay for a form. idiot.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To ₦100 Million APC Nomination Form. Carpets EFCC by Funkyswagzz(m): 11:55am On Apr 21, 2022
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s]
I know, reno the greatest thinker with the best brain has done the thought, no need thinking about it.

Hope you are happy now.

This guy right will be worse than any buhari if elected a president
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To ₦100 Million APC Nomination Form. Carpets EFCC by 2023NaijaVoter: 12:07pm On Apr 21, 2022
Reno said

“I, Reno, take you, Tuokpe, to be my beloved wife, to have and to hold you, to honor you, to treasure you, to be at your side in sorrow and in joy, in the good times, and in the bad, and to love and cherish you always. I promise you this from my heart, for all the days of my life.”
smiley

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To ₦100 Million APC Nomination Form. Carpets EFCC by Realist12: 12:11pm On Apr 21, 2022
Mrbenny001:
is anybody a saint all over the world?... If you're kidnapped and your kidnerpers were later apprehended..you will plead for their release since no one is saint. People like you are the problem of this country...
such misconception from you, are you saying if EFCC or NP looks into your day to day activities there's no traces of civil or financial crime to pin you, even for the slightest issue . That's all I'm saying . No one is a Saint and EFCC knows that . Reno should keep Cubana CEO name out of his political clout chasing.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To ₦100 Million APC Nomination Form. Carpets EFCC by Gentlevip: 12:45pm On Apr 21, 2022
Nawao so na omicron abi omokiri now wan form truth shower.

A dick of a pig.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To ₦100 Million APC Nomination Form. Carpets EFCC by Berankis: 1:17pm On Apr 21, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Reno omocriminal feeding his pigs with cud to chew since time immemorial.

Pretty sure if the form were to be 1k, the town crier would have come up with another set of delicacy for his brainless followers to masticate as usual.

Clown has been crying for the past 7 years to no avail, but it hasn't still down on him to have.
reappraisal.

Useless being with foolish subjects. cheesy
He is an APC online foot soldier.
I don't like Reno for anything but his statement up there is too factual and logical for any upright human to perceive and understand.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To ₦100 Million APC Nomination Form. Carpets EFCC by luluman: 1:56pm On Apr 21, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Pretty sure if the form were to be 1k, the town crier would have come up with another set of delicacy for his brainless followers to masticate as usual.

Clown has been crying for the past 7 years to no avail, but it hasn't still down on him to have.
reappraisal.

You should be ashamed (if you have any sense o) insulting & calling people names as you wish. If you don't believe in any one let he/she be now.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To ₦100 Million APC Nomination Form. Carpets EFCC by luluman: 1:58pm On Apr 21, 2022
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s]
I know your own idea of thinking first is swallowing the delicacy reno just offered. Note, not everyone subscribes to that idea of "thinking first".

Now get outta my mention.
So you'll rather talk before thinking? You need help.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To ₦100 Million APC Nomination Form. Carpets EFCC by Mrbenny001: 2:02pm On Apr 21, 2022
Realist12:
such misconception from you, are you saying if EFCC or NP looks into your day to day activities there's no traces of civil or financial crime to pin you, even for the slightest issue . That's all I'm saying . No one is a Saint and EFCC knows that . Reno should keep Cubana CEO name out of his political clout chasing.
Anyone suspected to be involve in financial crime should investigated and if found wanted should be prosecuted.... Go and steal #100 bread from the market and you see beating that will follow suit... after all everybody be thief according to you..how much is #100 bread that you cannot steal!!
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To ₦100 Million APC Nomination Form. Carpets EFCC by Tonytonex(m): 2:03pm On Apr 21, 2022
Built2last:
See what Reno said.

100 million naira is a lot of money though.

Naturally a civil or public servant should not have such money. After buying they still need to campaign and lobby delegates.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cclq3orjdrf/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
There's a big sense in what he said. But most Nigerians don't reason well.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To ₦100 Million APC Nomination Form. Carpets EFCC by Tonytonex(m): 2:05pm On Apr 21, 2022
[quote author=luluman post=112147138]So you'll rather talk before thinking? You need help.

those are the kind of people that put Nigeria in this mess.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To ₦100 Million APC Nomination Form. Carpets EFCC by Abbeytoy(m): 2:14pm On Apr 21, 2022
One of the Presidential candidates donated 1 billion naira to one of the popular University in the country recently, Should I assume Reno is not aware?

If he did, what was his response?

I have some comments sha
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To ₦100 Million APC Nomination Form. Carpets EFCC by Heroicvic(m): 2:40pm On Apr 21, 2022
Ruwize1:

Can you please send a DM on Whatsapp?

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To ₦100 Million APC Nomination Form. Carpets EFCC by Nobody: 5:05pm On Apr 21, 2022
LeoDeKing:

reappraisal.

Dry.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To ₦100 Million APC Nomination Form. Carpets EFCC by Bfly: 6:44pm On Apr 21, 2022
Another crumb from Apc's table. Reno, keeps shaking the table. There are more crumbs. grin grin
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To ₦100 Million APC Nomination Form. Carpets EFCC by Joshyoung: 7:59pm On Apr 21, 2022
Political hallelujah boys everywhere �
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To ₦100 Million APC Nomination Form. Carpets EFCC by Poleski: 11:31pm On Apr 21, 2022
LeoDeKing:

reappraisal.

How is his concern not aligned with yours in this country if you're sane? Your type of mentality is what is dragging this country further behind developmentally.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To ₦100 Million APC Nomination Form. Carpets EFCC by KosiGee(m): 12:03am On Apr 22, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

Try your what you write ✍� before posting sometimes. Ask yourself, shey Wetin I wan post go make sense ??

The pot calling the kettle black.

Read your comments before you post mister.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Condition Before We(niger Deltans) Support Biafra / Flood Collapses Only Bridge Bebuo Bomaji, Cross River, Residents Lament. Photos / Benin Ore Road Has Been Fixed!(Some pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.