Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,197 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

Ukraine Repels Russian Attack In The East, Kills 20 Russian Soldiers- Video - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukraine Repels Russian Attack In The East, Kills 20 Russian Soldiers- Video (588 Views)

Schoolgirl Shot Dead By Russian Soldiers In Ukraine (Photo) / Randy Russian Soldiers Flirt With Ukrainian Girls Amidst Invasion / Photos Of Captured Russian Soldiers In Ukraine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ukraine Repels Russian Attack In The East, Kills 20 Russian Soldiers- Video by KillerCrocodile: 1:56am On Apr 21, 2022
Ukraine repels Russian attack in the east , killing 20 soldiers and destroying many enemy military equipment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnpTj6GP4EM

War update for eastern regions:

Ukraine repels Russian attack, kills Russian servicemen, destroys equipment.

The Shid Tactical Group (East) repelled an enemy attack, destroyed more than 20 invaders, one main battle tank, one artillery system, two aircraft. riders and other military equipment.

The eastern Ukrainian military forces reported: "Our artillery inflicted lethal fire on the location where personnel and equipment were assembled. During the attack, our soldiers destroyed 22 military personnel, a tank, an artillery system, a military truck, two UAVs and a special equipment unit."

As previously reported by Ukrinform, a Ukrainian unit operating the Korsar anti-tank missile system, commanded by Junior Sergeant "Mykhailo" together with the 28th Separate Motorized Brigade of the Winter Operation, destroyed a column of enemy heavy equipment in the Kherson area, including the two main battle tanks, infantry fighting vehicles, armored personnel carriers and armored personnel carriers.

Ukrainian forces repelled 10 enemy attacks in the JFO area yesterday.

The Ukrainian army repelled ten attacks, destroying three tanks, several artillery systems and an armored personnel carrier in the area of ​​​​the Joint Operation in eastern Ukraine in the past day.

“Due to the skillful actions of the Coalition troops, 10 enemy attacks were successfully repelled today. Our soldiers inflicted losses on the occupiers from Russia.

It is noted that the Ukrainian Defense Forces destroyed three tanks, three artillery systems, a special equipment unit, two motor vehicles and an armored personnel carrier. Another armored personnel carrier was captured.

In addition, air defense units shot down six Orlan-10 drones.

240 km of roads cleared in the liberated regions of Ukraine's Ukravtodor.

A total of 240 km of roads have been cleared in the areas of Ukraine liberated from Russian invaders.

First Deputy Director of the State Service for Motor Vehicles of Ukraine (Ukravtodor) Andriy Ivko said this during a talk on Ukrainian TV channels.

“As of today, 240 km of roads have been cleared of leftover equipment. Seven temporary intersections have been built," he said.

Ivko added that two more temporary flyovers will be built in the Chernihiv region by the end of the week.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/apr/20/ukraine-repelling-intense-russian-offensive-in-east-uk-says-as-mariupol-troops-face-last-hours

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Repels Russian Attack In The East, Kills 20 Russian Soldiers- Video by Harrykn: 2:44am On Apr 21, 2022
grinlia lie Mohammed

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Repels Russian Attack In The East, Kills 20 Russian Soldiers- Video by tamdun: 3:04am On Apr 21, 2022
U made waste my precious megabytes, that video is a waste of time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ukraine Repels Russian Attack In The East, Kills 20 Russian Soldiers- Video by God1000(m): 4:26am On Apr 21, 2022
Russia will never prevail, Putin will be disgraced in Ukraine

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ukraine Repels Russian Attack In The East, Kills 20 Russian Soldiers- Video by leofab(f): 4:59am On Apr 21, 2022
This war might drag on for years.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ukraine Repels Russian Attack In The East, Kills 20 Russian Soldiers- Video by silvoclaira: 5:13am On Apr 21, 2022
Ukraine is been brought to ground level

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukraine Repels Russian Attack In The East, Kills 20 Russian Soldiers- Video by greymiles: 6:03am On Apr 21, 2022
leofab:
This war might drag on for years.
That’s the purpose before
I’m sure Putin’s goal was to disrupt Ukraine... As an Ex KGB agent and someone who knows about war, he knows there can’t be absolute victory in taking over the government of Ukraine, if he does, US will fund rebel groups to disrupt it.
Ukrainians should opt for peace instead of pleading for weapons, cuz Russia and NATO are ready to drag this war for years and create a Korea or Vietnam type of country... except that the Ukraine Russia and NATO will be sharing will be badly destroyed by that time

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukraine Repels Russian Attack In The East, Kills 20 Russian Soldiers- Video by KillerCrocodile: 9:47am On Apr 21, 2022
greymiles:

That’s the purpose before
I’m sure Putin’s goal was to disrupt Ukraine... As an Ex KGB agent and someone who knows about war, he knows there can’t be absolute victory in taking over the government of Ukraine, if he does, US will fund rebel groups to disrupt it.
Ukrainians should opt for peace instead of pleading for weapons, cuz Russia and NATO are ready to drag this war for years and create a Korea or Vietnam type of country... except that the Ukraine Russia and NATO will be sharing will be badly destroyed by that time

Bros are you sure Russia is ready to drag this War for years with NATO ?

If this War continues like this, Putin's Russia would be badly hit.....

His Financial War chest would be depleted given the sanctions from the west....

Las las na nuclear weapons the guy go resort to ..... Just to try and end the matter because he would not accept defeat...

His defence minister is already accusing the West of prolonging the war by supplying arms to Ukraine.....

Why is he complaining ?..... He should have expected that to happen..

Could it be that he was not planning and not ready for a prolonged war ?

The West is ready to make sure that Putin spends 20 years in Ukraine with a depleted war chest and a very weak economy.

I believe the Russians have seen the game plan of the Western nations and Putin should not fall for it this time around....

Nevertheless....

These guys on both sides should swallow their pride and get back to the negotiation table in Turkey.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Repels Russian Attack In The East, Kills 20 Russian Soldiers- Video by Vicotex(m): 8:30am On Apr 23, 2022
KillerCrocodile:

Bros are you sure Russia is ready to drag this War for years with NATO ?

If this War continues like this, Putin's Russia would be badly hit.....

His Financial War chest would be depleted given the sanctions from the west....

Las las na nuclear weapons the guy go resort to ..... Just to try and end the matter because he would not accept defeat...

His defence minister is already accusing the West of prolonging the war by supplying arms to Ukraine.....

Why is he complaining ?..... He should have expected that to happen..

Could it be that he was not planning and not ready for a prolonged war ?

The West is ready to make sure that Putin spends 20 years in Ukraine with a depleted war chest and a very weak economy.

I believe the Russians have seen the game plan of the Western nations and Putin should not fall for it this time around....

Nevertheless....

These guys on both sides should swallow their pride and get back to the negotiation table in Turkey.

Have you been sleeping under rock since the past several months?
which war chest? the one wey dem freeze abi another one wey i no know about?

una go just open una mouth wahh spewing shits from CNN.

withouth the War chest russia is still manhandling ukraine like a child
Re: Ukraine Repels Russian Attack In The East, Kills 20 Russian Soldiers- Video by KillerCrocodile: 1:19pm On Apr 23, 2022
Vicotex:

Have you been sleeping under rock since the past several months?
which war chest? the one wey dem freeze abi another one wey i no know about?

una go just open una mouth wahh spewing shits from CNN.

withouth the War chest russia is still manhandling ukraine like a child

So you cannot reply my comment without being abusive ?

No problem, I understand.... Na Buhari cause am. cheesy

So you believe Russia can continue manhandling Ukraine if their economy is crumbling on every side Abi ?

Nor bi who chop belle full dey fight war and continue the war...

If Western Sanctions hit them where it hurts do you think Putin would continue this War.....

The effect of the sanctions have been mixed so far..... but in the long run, it may hurt Russia badly.

Because of the European Union dependence on Russian Oil and Gas Putin's financial war chest is being refilled daily...

Forget about the money western nations freezed, Putin is making nothing less than 30 Billion Euros monthly from Oil and Gas sales to the European Union.

So my point is, as long as Putin's financial War chest is being refilled, the guy can continue to oppress non NATO countries...

If the money stops flowing, he would think twice and pause his War Crimes because he knows he has to pay salaries back home
Re: Ukraine Repels Russian Attack In The East, Kills 20 Russian Soldiers- Video by omis1(m): 1:25pm On Apr 23, 2022
KillerCrocodile:

So you cannot reply my comment without being abusive ?

No problem, I understand.... Na Buhari cause am. cheesy

So you believe Russia can continue manhandling Ukraine if their economy is crumbling on every side Abi ?

Nor bi who chop belle full dey fight war and continue the war...

If Western Sanctions hit them where it hurts do you think Putin would continue this War.....

The effect of the sanctions have been mixed so far..... but in the long run, it may hurt Russia badly.

Because of the European Union dependence on Russian Oil and Gas Putin's financial war chest is being refilled daily...

Forget about the money western nations freezed, Putin is making nothing less than 30 Billion Euros monthly from Oil and Gas sales to the European Union.

So my point is, as long as Putin's financial War chest is being refilled, the guy can continue to oppress non NATO countries...

If the money stops flowing, he would think twice and pause his War Crimes because he knows he has to pay salaries back home
by end of d year d rest of Europe are goin to perfect there plan of moving away from Russia gas,how long do u think Russia will survive after that happens.
Pootin would not want the war to drag for long

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukraine Repels Russian Attack In The East, Kills 20 Russian Soldiers- Video by seunny4lif(m): 1:30pm On Apr 23, 2022
Where is the video?
At least Russia shows almost everything
Re: Ukraine Repels Russian Attack In The East, Kills 20 Russian Soldiers- Video by KillerCrocodile: 1:34pm On Apr 23, 2022
omis1:
by end of d year d rest of Europe are goin to perfect there plan of moving away from Russia gas,how long do u think Russia will survive after that happens.
Pootin would not want the war to drag for long

Bros,

From what I am seeing now, this war go enter next year oo.

I pray it doesn't sha...

I want both sides to return to the negotiation table in Turkey....

It is better to Jaw Jaw than to War War....... Winston Churchill
Re: Ukraine Repels Russian Attack In The East, Kills 20 Russian Soldiers- Video by AldrichAmes: 3:01pm On Apr 23, 2022
Fake news. cheesy

These propaandists don't get tired of recycling fake old videos.

In the last 24 hrs, I've seen more than 200 bodies of Ukr soldiers that have been destroyed by Russia on telegram - with multiple defence layers completely anihilated by artillery. And SSO has been picking them apart at night in ambushes with kills like target practice.

Since the first 2wks of the war when Russia was on honeymoon and thought Ukraine would surrender rather than engage in a war that will destroy their country - I don't think Ukraine has achieved any multiple kills. And since Russia has changed its tactics - it has been a complete meat grinder.

I don't know how you outnumber those you're fighting by 3:1 yet can't make any offensive. But to propagandists, you're having success. The Ukrainian army is going to collapse in the coming weeks because you can't attain anything in a war of attrition without going on the offensive.

The only place these idiots are winning is on social media and YouTube.

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine Repels Russian Attack In The East, Kills 20 Russian Soldiers- Video by VictorUSA(m): 3:20pm On Apr 23, 2022
Good morning there.Ride on there.Russia must go to its knee.

(1) (Reply)

Britain Recolonizes The Virgin Islands / Russia Destroys Five Ukrainian Army Command / Fox News erroneously referred to James Madison as the third President Of the US.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.