Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,232 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:10 AM

Chinese Boss Filmed Whipping Men Tied To A Tree Jailed In Rwanda - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chinese Boss Filmed Whipping Men Tied To A Tree Jailed In Rwanda (46222 Views)

Kenyan Government Deports Four Chinese For Whipping A Kenyan Waiter (Photos) / How 7 Men Tied & Raped Me Inside Gutter - Woman Tells Court / Man Tied To A Block And Dumped In A River In Anambra State. Graphic Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese Boss Filmed Whipping Men Tied To A Tree Jailed In Rwanda by dalass(f): 8:21am On Apr 21, 2022
Since subsaharan Africa did not receive enough sense when the Western world came to colonize them, the Chinese have come to finish the job angry

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Boss Filmed Whipping Men Tied To A Tree Jailed In Rwanda by Eriokanmi: 8:23am On Apr 21, 2022
Rwanda has proven to be a template other African countries must follow.

3 Likes

Re: Chinese Boss Filmed Whipping Men Tied To A Tree Jailed In Rwanda by arantess: 8:24am On Apr 21, 2022
He was jailed in that country

Would they even arrest him in this country??

I heard of one that kicked a pregnant factory worker in Lagos, she lost the pregnancy, nothing happened

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Boss Filmed Whipping Men Tied To A Tree Jailed In Rwanda by arantess: 8:24am On Apr 21, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Rwanda has proven to be a template other African countries must follow.
Perhaps they are the rising giants of africa
Re: Chinese Boss Filmed Whipping Men Tied To A Tree Jailed In Rwanda by Litmus: 8:25am On Apr 21, 2022
Doubleoh7:
Thank you Rwanda for redeeming your image. Back here, the government would have waited for sometime for the citizens to wear themselves out and forget about the case and everything pushed under the carpet.

Worse than this has happened and keep happening in Nigeria, including killing of Nigerian factory workers by these Chinese overlords. I remember one incident not too long ago that one Chinese boss gave a Nigerian factory worker a kick that left him paralysed and bed ridden afterwards, nothing came out of that case afterwards.

Stop telling lies. Those things were reported in Ghana.
Re: Chinese Boss Filmed Whipping Men Tied To A Tree Jailed In Rwanda by Nobody: 8:25am On Apr 21, 2022
JeffSA:
Indians , Chinese and Arabs are the most wicked on earth especially those stupid Indians.
You never jam russians na why

3 Likes

Re: Chinese Boss Filmed Whipping Men Tied To A Tree Jailed In Rwanda by Winters23: 8:26am On Apr 21, 2022
[s]
Minjim:
I'm telling you, Africans should be thankful that the Chinese and Russians were not able to get to Africa during the colonial era.

Their form of slavery would have been worst and longer serving.

Those who disagree should look up how they enslaved and are still trying to enslave their neighbouring countries
[/s]

Nonsense talk

The West that came did worst than this but your slave mentality makes you love them...

4 Likes

Re: Chinese Boss Filmed Whipping Men Tied To A Tree Jailed In Rwanda by Sadstoner: 8:26am On Apr 21, 2022
Hmmm

Fear woman pass Chinese man
Re: Chinese Boss Filmed Whipping Men Tied To A Tree Jailed In Rwanda by kingthreat(m): 8:26am On Apr 21, 2022
This is a dicey one.
Inasmuch as I am against racism, the Rwandan man is allegedly a thief.
He should have handed the man over to the police. Now the thief goes scot-free.
Foolish Chinese man
Re: Chinese Boss Filmed Whipping Men Tied To A Tree Jailed In Rwanda by dalass(f): 8:27am On Apr 21, 2022
JeffSA:
Indians , Chinese and Arabs are the most wicked on earth especially those stupid Indians.

I concur
Re: Chinese Boss Filmed Whipping Men Tied To A Tree Jailed In Rwanda by arantess: 8:27am On Apr 21, 2022
iamme1234:

Go to sona brewery at sango
Go to merchants investor at winners side it's
Go to wawum at ikeja
You go see tire
Are you even responding

Many Nigerians like to be self delusional and call it patriotism......on this same nairaland we have seen topics about Chinese and Indian brutality in Lagos factories and he's asking where...

There's also a restaurant in Lagos where the Chinese don't allow blacks enter..nonsense

8 Likes

Re: Chinese Boss Filmed Whipping Men Tied To A Tree Jailed In Rwanda by Nobody: 8:27am On Apr 21, 2022
Minjim:
I'm telling you, Africans should be thankful that the Chinese and Russians were not able to get to Africa during the colonial era.

Those who disagree should look up how they enslaved and are still trying to enslave their neighbouring countries

You have all the wrong information. Time to unlearn.
Re: Chinese Boss Filmed Whipping Men Tied To A Tree Jailed In Rwanda by sanpipita(m): 8:27am On Apr 21, 2022
Minjim:

I laugh when I see Africans cap for Russia and China, if they think west are bad then they don't know what Russia and China are capable of

At least West has some conscience and can admit they have wronged you, Russia and China will silence people if they say pim

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinese Boss Filmed Whipping Men Tied To A Tree Jailed In Rwanda by Nobody: 8:28am On Apr 21, 2022
my God deliver us fromthe recolonization of Africa! Wetin black man do oyibo.?
Re: Chinese Boss Filmed Whipping Men Tied To A Tree Jailed In Rwanda by huzhe3423379(m): 8:28am On Apr 21, 2022
https:///+8618971114424
Hello! Ladies and gentlemen! His name is Xiao Hu, he is honest, and he is part of a large gift card buying company in China. If you have a variety of gift cards, please add his WhatsApp. His price is very good, his financial strength is very strong, if you have a gift card can rest assured to exchange with him
Re: Chinese Boss Filmed Whipping Men Tied To A Tree Jailed In Rwanda by superCleanworks(m): 8:28am On Apr 21, 2022
Very good.
why will such not happen Africans still see themselves as inferior and allow such to happen? If you check well, he was carried and tied up by his fellow Africans.

Africa is not ready to wake up.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinese Boss Filmed Whipping Men Tied To A Tree Jailed In Rwanda by GoodSerpent: 8:28am On Apr 21, 2022
adecz:

But such theft suspects are usually
lynched or burnt to death by fellow
Africans.

Why dem dey vex for simple flogging❓

Abi na because the man be Chinese❓☹️

Africans and racial hypocrisy❗️❗️❗️☹️☹️

So,Rwanda ought to thank the Chinese man for enslaving her citizens?
How can I be sure that Buhari no rape your mama? coz you no get sense.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Boss Filmed Whipping Men Tied To A Tree Jailed In Rwanda by GUDABILITY: 8:28am On Apr 21, 2022
Don't forget Lebanese
JeffSA:
Re: Chinese Boss Filmed Whipping Men Tied To A Tree Jailed In Rwanda by TheRealOwner(m): 8:29am On Apr 21, 2022
JeffSA:

You forgot Lebanese
Re: Chinese Boss Filmed Whipping Men Tied To A Tree Jailed In Rwanda by arantess: 8:29am On Apr 21, 2022
sanpipita:

I laugh when I see Africans cap for Russia and China, if they think west are bad then they don't know what Russia and China are capable of

At least West has some conscience and can admit they have wronged you, Russia and China will silence people if they say pim
No be small thing

China that even sent her Muslim citizens to slave camps, ozil even spoke against it and had issues at arsenal......na them go reason black man

6 Likes

Re: Chinese Boss Filmed Whipping Men Tied To A Tree Jailed In Rwanda by Greyworld: 8:29am On Apr 21, 2022
Minjim:

I have been saying this since the Ukrainian crisis. China and Russia are worse than the west a thousand times over but some silly people won't agree because them refuse their visa application.

5 Likes

Re: Chinese Boss Filmed Whipping Men Tied To A Tree Jailed In Rwanda by somehow: 8:30am On Apr 21, 2022
Doubleoh7:
Thank you Rwanda for redeeming your image. Back here, the government would have waited for sometime for the citizens to wear themselves out and forget about the case and everything pushed under the carpet.

Worse than this has happened and keep happening in Nigeria, including killing of Nigerian factory workers by these Chinese overlords. I remember one incident not too long ago that one Chinese boss gave a Nigerian factory worker a kick that left him paralysed and bed ridden afterwards, nothing came out of that case afterwards.

After seeing it, what did you do to get the man justice just as the Rwanda people (co-workers) did to make sure it got to the appropriate quarters for. Justice to be served?
Re: Chinese Boss Filmed Whipping Men Tied To A Tree Jailed In Rwanda by tolue42(m): 8:30am On Apr 21, 2022
Exactly what pro Russia , pro China on nairaland want in Nigeria.....

REAL Oyinbo will never to such to an African!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinese Boss Filmed Whipping Men Tied To A Tree Jailed In Rwanda by Burtiano32: 8:30am On Apr 21, 2022
And some Nigerians adores the Chinese and Russians,I pity them because they are the most wicked individuals I have seen not excluding the indians and the Arabs, They like taking advantage of weak people in which their government as failed them. I wonder what the world will look like as China or Russia as superpower, I don't want to imagine it.

3 Likes

Re: Chinese Boss Filmed Whipping Men Tied To A Tree Jailed In Rwanda by Minjim: 8:31am On Apr 21, 2022
Winters23:
[s][/s]

Nonsense talk

The West that came did worst than this but your slave mentality makes you love them...

Are they still doing it?

Because Chinese, Indians, Arabs and Rusians are still.

While the west took Africans has slave China and Russia enslaved their neighbours

3 Likes

Re: Chinese Boss Filmed Whipping Men Tied To A Tree Jailed In Rwanda by lanrepillar(m): 8:31am On Apr 21, 2022
OLAADEGBU:

Chinese boss jailed
Let just pray its won't get to this if the incoming govt.are unable to pay the debt this present govt. re borrowing after the expired date..this one wey una minster for transportation dey sign deed of agreement that was typed in Chinese

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Boss Filmed Whipping Men Tied To A Tree Jailed In Rwanda by Nomyth: 8:31am On Apr 21, 2022
Good one.

But he is not spending a single day in an African jail, not when your country is heavily indebted to his.

Trust his home govt to step in and "sort" things out.
Re: Chinese Boss Filmed Whipping Men Tied To A Tree Jailed In Rwanda by IpobKiller: 8:32am On Apr 21, 2022
Minjim:

West Ass licker. We have seen you.
Re: Chinese Boss Filmed Whipping Men Tied To A Tree Jailed In Rwanda by GoodSerpent: 8:32am On Apr 21, 2022
Lebanese are the worst of all, you don't have anything like rest when you work with them.
All they know is work,work,work and they they drill all those foolish Nigerians girl like!, for ordinary ice-cream they don their gutter for those smelling beast.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Boss Filmed Whipping Men Tied To A Tree Jailed In Rwanda by chatinent: 8:33am On Apr 21, 2022
All these Chinese bosses are extremely vile.
Re: Chinese Boss Filmed Whipping Men Tied To A Tree Jailed In Rwanda by tempusfugit: 8:33am On Apr 21, 2022
Na so those place be, alot east Africans sees white people as semi God

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Graphic Video Of Birom Attack On Muslim Travelers In Plateau / Raheem Bolanle Was Pregnant After Waiting For 8 Years Before Being Shot Dead / Man Kills His Friend Over N500 In Kano (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.