Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,197 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

Chinese Boss Filmed Whipping Men Tied To A Tree Jailed In Rwanda - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chinese Boss Filmed Whipping Men Tied To A Tree Jailed In Rwanda (46221 Views)

Kenyan Government Deports Four Chinese For Whipping A Kenyan Waiter (Photos) / How 7 Men Tied & Raped Me Inside Gutter - Woman Tells Court / Man Tied To A Block And Dumped In A River In Anambra State. Graphic Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese Boss Filmed Whipping Men Tied To A Tree Jailed In Rwanda by musicwriter(m): 11:26am On Apr 21, 2022
babasolution:

These tales are stale trash,they are fables,they are lies

They're fables because you don't know and it was designed that way.
Re: Chinese Boss Filmed Whipping Men Tied To A Tree Jailed In Rwanda by sanpipita(m): 11:34am On Apr 21, 2022
musicwriter:

You have no idea of the magnitude of crime committed by Britain, France, etc in Africa during colonialism. Europeans killed in mass!! They were genocides in Algeria, Sudan, Congo, Namibia. Britain and France literally committed genocide in every African nation- now called tribes.

The reason Russia and china stayed away during colonialism was exactly because they couldn't stand such extreme crime against black people.

China hasn't overthrown the Rwandan government yet, but Britain would first overthrow your king, send him on exile or bury him alive, then enslave you plus brainwash you. Finally, he would make you worship him and thank him for doing all that to you.

You've given me an idea of what to blog this coming week. I'll respond to you fully on my blog cause I don't have time to respond in details right now. Check www.africason.com in a week or less for my full response.

We've been enslaved, colonized, miseducated, brainwashed.

The hands of these children were cut off because they couldn't pick a certain daily quantity of cotton and latex required by a European king.

Everybody visit www.africason.com in a week or less for much much more.

If Chinese and Russia couldn't stand crimes against blacks why do they treat blacks worse even today, saying China and Russia are not imperialists is funny, they just couldn't make it to Africa, anyway some of you usually learn the hard way

1 Like

Re: Chinese Boss Filmed Whipping Men Tied To A Tree Jailed In Rwanda by mrksquare: 11:36am On Apr 21, 2022
OLAADEGBU:

Chinese boss jailed

This reminds me of my ordeal with my boss in PRODECO in 2003. He labeled Nigeria as not having sense and using their IQ while working. I in return replied that Italians are useless and lack common sense. I almost lost my job. What saved me was that the job was a community placement and my dad was a high ranking member of the Chiefs & Elders Council in my community.

Sometimes one need to dare this white racist masquerading as expatriates.
Re: Chinese Boss Filmed Whipping Men Tied To A Tree Jailed In Rwanda by Testimony1988(m): 11:38am On Apr 21, 2022
He deserved the punishment.
Re: Chinese Boss Filmed Whipping Men Tied To A Tree Jailed In Rwanda by BigBashiru: 11:41am On Apr 21, 2022
IGBOSON1:

Think of all the revolutionary Africans that were trying to emancipate us from mental slavery...like Thomas Sankara, Patrice Lumumba, and the sitsuations that could have freed us from the shackles of European neo-colonialism....like the Biafra war, which the British fought against by proxy......all these and more show how Europe and the West have fought against the complete detachment of black Africa from their socio-economic stranglehold! They, as well as the Chinese, are still milking Africa till today....only difference is the Chinese are more upfront and honest about theirs!

Let me tell you something you don't know. Over the past 24 months, France, supported by UK have tried to pass many UN Security Council resolutions against Mali... each and every time, such resolutions were blocked by Russia backed by China. If not for Russia and China many African countries will still be slaves to western europe....

It ultimately boils down to who has higher military capability.... the power in the world is dictated by who has more military capability....

Africa will need to build up its military but in the mean time we need support from Russia and China.

Western Europe will never agree for Africa to be detached from them because they will become poor.

I feel that China has no motivation to colonize because they hv resources and land mass which the western European savages don't.
Re: Chinese Boss Filmed Whipping Men Tied To A Tree Jailed In Rwanda by BigBashiru: 11:48am On Apr 21, 2022
sanpipita:

If Chinese and Russia couldn't stand crimes against blacks why do they treat blacks worse even today, saying China and Russia are not imperialists is funny, they just couldn't make it to Africa, anyway some of you usually learn the hard way

The Foreign Policy of China and Russia are neither imperial nor racist. However between 1700 and 2000s the foreign policy of the western European savages were both. Around 1908, after Germany murdered around 80000 Namibians they took human remains back to Germany to conduct experiments to see if Namibians were monkeys sad

Though the Russian and Chinese foreign policy are neither imperial nor racist, however many Russians and Chinese are racist due to constant denigration of blacks by Western media.

As I speak I can confirm that Russian State media has plans to set up a hub in Kenya to give positive news about Africa (contrast this with bbc racist reporting policy).

Finally Belaraus buys military vehicles from Nigeria (not that they can't buy from russia). What does western europe buy from nigeria except raw materials?
Re: Chinese Boss Filmed Whipping Men Tied To A Tree Jailed In Rwanda by sanpipita(m): 12:06pm On Apr 21, 2022
BigBashiru:

The Foreign Policy of China and Russia are neither imperial nor racist. However between 1700 and 2000s the foreign policy of the western European savages were both. Around 1908, after Germany murdered around 80000 Namibians they took human remains back to Germany to conduct experiments to see if Namibians were monkeys sad

Though the Russian and Chinese foreign policy are neither imperial nor racist, however many Russians and Chinese are racist due to constant denigration of blacks by Western media.

As I speak I can confirm that Russian State media has plans to set up a hub in Kenya to give positive news about Africa (contrast this with bbc).

Lol imperialism doesn't have to be Africa, why do you think Russia are attacking Ukraine, why is China warning everyone off Taiwan and holding down Hong Kong, China and Russia are imperialist states, their imperialism just never touched Africa.

And funny you think giving positive news is what will change reality, you people learn the hard way, you want to shake hands with Russia and China I dey laugh.
Re: Chinese Boss Filmed Whipping Men Tied To A Tree Jailed In Rwanda by musicwriter(m): 12:06pm On Apr 21, 2022
sanpipita:

The Chinese actually "discovered" Africa before Europeans arrived here. They were already settlers in part of Kenya where they still have Chinese descendants living till today.

In 1418, a Chinese sailor named Zheng He, during the Ming dynasty arrived Kenya and established trade relations. Ever since, Kenyans have been shipping elephants, giraffes, to China with mighty African ships before Europeans arrived here. But you won't hear that in school.

See below for report of Chinese sailor in Kenya in 1418 before Europeans arrived Africa. The sources are all Western.

https://amp.theguardian.com/world/2010/jul/25/kenya-china

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/peculiar-story-giraffes-medieval-china-180963737/

EDITED........

This post has been escalated on my blog. For more information, see European crimes in Africa during colonialism- European crimes caught on camera during colonialism in Africa

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Boss Filmed Whipping Men Tied To A Tree Jailed In Rwanda by pquaver(m): 12:09pm On Apr 21, 2022
Just look at the people some Nairaland urchin want to take the place of USA and west. Have u ever heard of China and Russia offering asylum to any country in crisis. I think Nigeria has made some people to love suffer head. They now tend to gravitate towards suffering and everything that has to do with suffering... Abeg when are those ones on Nairaland with hate for West relocating to China and Russia?
Re: Chinese Boss Filmed Whipping Men Tied To A Tree Jailed In Rwanda by Shyboyk(m): 12:11pm On Apr 21, 2022
Thompz43:

I have seen worst case than this back then as a factory worker

It can be as worse as this haba I have worked with a Chinese man very wicked human being I worked as his production manager if you see the rules this man would tell me to impose on workers ehnn you go fear ..he once told me to make all the women machine operators and packers a work that most guys are running from and when I disagree this man came after me with everything including reducing my monthly salary well I had to leave the work because I know that one day he was going to leave back to his country and I would be left here make pple no come dae get bad records about me because of 40k salary …so I left and the next manager a woman is doing all he asked me to do pple just dae call me dae complain but e no concern me again the truth is that the general manager working for him was the one who kept giving him this idea a stupid Yoruba man o …the least the man can do is to get angry and shout and also arrest workers caught stealing but them no born am well make him tie any worker beat

1 Like

Re: Chinese Boss Filmed Whipping Men Tied To A Tree Jailed In Rwanda by BigBashiru: 12:12pm On Apr 21, 2022
sanpipita:

Lol imperialism doesn't have to be Africa, why do you think Russia are attacking Ukraine, why is China warning everyone off Taiwan and holding down Hong Kong, China and Russia are imperialist states, their imperialism just never touched Africa.

And funny you think giving positive news is what will change reality, you people learn the hard way, you want to shake hands with Russia and China I dey laugh.

My dear when it comes to Ukraine, the imperialists there are US/UK/EU since 1994 NATO has been expanding Eastward with the ultimate goal of encircling Russia so Russia has risen to defend itself.

Hong Kong was a British colony.

You have not submitted any evidence that Russia and China are imperialists..... though I know Russia once had an empire though...
Re: Chinese Boss Filmed Whipping Men Tied To A Tree Jailed In Rwanda by sanpipita(m): 12:14pm On Apr 21, 2022
musicwriter:

The Chinese actually "discovered" Africa before Europeans arrived here. They were already settlers in part of Kenya where they still have Chinese descendants living till today.

In 1418, a Chinese king named Zhen He, arrived Kenya and established trade relations. Ever since, Kenyans have been shipping elephants, giraffes, to China with mighty African ships before Europeans arrived here. But you won't hear that in school.

See below for report of Chinese sailor in Kenya in 1418 before Europeans arrived Africa. The source are all Western.

https://amp.theguardian.com/world/2010/jul/25/kenya-china

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/peculiar-story-giraffes-medieval-china-180963737/

All these long talks doesn't change fact China and Russia are imperialist states, go and ask eastern Europe and Hong Kong, Uighur Muslim how far, Russia and China will repeat what they have done elsewhere in Africa if they get a chance.
Re: Chinese Boss Filmed Whipping Men Tied To A Tree Jailed In Rwanda by BigBashiru: 12:15pm On Apr 21, 2022
pquaver:
Just look at the people some Nairaland urchin want to take the place of USA and west. Have u ever heard of China and Russia offering asylum to any country in crisis. I think Nigeria has made some people to love suffer head. They now tend to gravitate towards suffering and everything that has to do with suffering... Abeg when are those ones on Nairaland with hate for West relocating to China and Russia?

Asylum is typically offered to neighbours and close by countries.....

I'm sure there are Pakistani refugees in china

I'd love to live in China. I've been once... beautiful country with fine sexy Chinese gals....
Re: Chinese Boss Filmed Whipping Men Tied To A Tree Jailed In Rwanda by pquaver(m): 12:16pm On Apr 21, 2022
sanpipita:

Am telling you.. You have said it all. This people can't see the attitude of this people in 2022, you can imagine what the would have done in the 1700's or in 1800..i said suffering has made many Africans now fall in love with suffering.. They gravitate towards anything sufferhead
Re: Chinese Boss Filmed Whipping Men Tied To A Tree Jailed In Rwanda by BigBashiru: 12:16pm On Apr 21, 2022
sanpipita:

All these long talks doesn't change fact China and Russia are imperialist states, go and ask eastern Europe and Hong Kong, Uighur Muslim how far, Russia and China will repeat what they have done elsewhere in Africa if they get a chance.

Russia and China are not imperialists. The imperialists are the 6 poverty stricken countries of western europe....UK France Belgium Italy Spain Germany
Re: Chinese Boss Filmed Whipping Men Tied To A Tree Jailed In Rwanda by musicwriter(m): 12:18pm On Apr 21, 2022
sanpipita:

I have no business with their imperialist exploit in Eastern Europe. I am talking Africa.
Re: Chinese Boss Filmed Whipping Men Tied To A Tree Jailed In Rwanda by sanpipita(m): 12:19pm On Apr 21, 2022
BigBashiru:

My dear when it comes to Ukraine, the imperialists there are US/UK/EU since 1994 NATO has been expanding Eastward with the ultimate goal of encircling Russia so Russia has risen to defend itself.

Hong Kong was a British colony.

You have not submitted any evidence that Russia and China are imperialists..... though I know Russia once had an empire though...

Lol you know Russia was an empire even China was an empire and you are still arguing, go and read how Ukraine was forced in USSR union and several genocides Russia committed against them, at some point they banned Ukrainian language.

You people are desperate to dine with the devil because you want to prove a point to the West, China made a whole billionaire disappear for months, that's who you think you have a better chance with.
Re: Chinese Boss Filmed Whipping Men Tied To A Tree Jailed In Rwanda by sanpipita(m): 12:21pm On Apr 21, 2022
pquaver:

Am telling you.. You have said it all. This people can't see the attitude of this people in 2022, you can imagine what the would have done in the 1700's or in 1800..i said suffering has made many Africans now fall in love with suffering.. They gravitate towards anything sufferhead

Leave them most just grand stand on social media, they will still pick west over China and Russia
Re: Chinese Boss Filmed Whipping Men Tied To A Tree Jailed In Rwanda by BigBashiru: 12:28pm On Apr 21, 2022
sanpipita:

Lol you know Russia was an empire even China was an empire and you are still arguing, go and read how Ukraine was forced in USSR union and several genocides Russia committed against them, at some point they banned Ukrainian language.

You people are desperate to dine with the devil because you want to prove a point to the West, China made a whole billionaire disappear for months, that's who you think you have a better chance with.

As I said earlier u can tell who has good intentions for Africa from whats happening at the UN Security Council. All evil resolutions against Africa are always coming from the 6 poverty stricken imperialists of western europe while Russia and China consistently blocks such resolutions.

The french/UK/Canadian USA invasion of lybia did not hv Russian and Chinese and UN backing.... yet they invaded anyway because they felt threatened by Ghaddaffis plans for Africa.

Putin is a Christian. Ukrainian witches tried to bring him down but each time they attacked him they saw he was protected. Google "ukrainian witches putin".... can same be said of Boris Johnson lol
Re: Chinese Boss Filmed Whipping Men Tied To A Tree Jailed In Rwanda by harmargedon: 12:35pm On Apr 21, 2022
Minjim:
I'm telling you, Africans should be thankful that the Chinese and Russians were not able to get to Africa during the colonial era.

Their form of slavery would have been worst and longer serving.

Those who disagree should look up how they enslaved and are still trying to enslave their neighbouring countries
Russians you say? Have you ever read anywhere in history where Russians took anyone as slaves or you just love to comment out of wishful thinking.
Re: Chinese Boss Filmed Whipping Men Tied To A Tree Jailed In Rwanda by Masterito(m): 12:42pm On Apr 21, 2022
I stopped reading your trash when you said there is no for China and Russia to build vast empire.
BigBashiru:

That poster is wrong. The motivation for colonization is poverty.... you shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free.... China has vast mineral and natural resources same as Russia so there was no need to build vast empires.....

Britain and France both hv small land mass and no resources so resort to using trickery and colonization to steal foreign lands....
Re: Chinese Boss Filmed Whipping Men Tied To A Tree Jailed In Rwanda by Doubleoh7: 12:42pm On Apr 21, 2022
somehow:

You cited examples of similar things happening in Nigeria that you saw. Wrong?
At what point in the original text I wrote that you quoted, did you see me use the word "saw"? I cited an incident that was in the public media at some point
Re: Chinese Boss Filmed Whipping Men Tied To A Tree Jailed In Rwanda by BigBashiru: 12:52pm On Apr 21, 2022
Masterito:
I stopped reading your trash when you said there is no for China and Russia to build vast empire.

I don't understand your response.... China had a small empire same as Russia but they never divided up a continent for themselves nor committed genocide against natives nor expoused racial superiority theories like the western European savages love doing etc
Re: Chinese Boss Filmed Whipping Men Tied To A Tree Jailed In Rwanda by stanisbaratheon: 12:56pm On Apr 21, 2022
Wawelexy:
This can't happen in my country. Nigerians wey sturborn pass goat.

Even your police will help them commit worse and get away.
Re: Chinese Boss Filmed Whipping Men Tied To A Tree Jailed In Rwanda by edosignature(m): 12:57pm On Apr 21, 2022
Africa needs to emancipate "themselves" from mental slavery.

It's only in Africa a foreigner will maltreat, beat, maim, insult, bribe the police to jail or lock up a fellow African & the same foreigner will still be given a safe passage by the African authorities.

Sad reality.
Re: Chinese Boss Filmed Whipping Men Tied To A Tree Jailed In Rwanda by babasolution: 1:31pm On Apr 21, 2022
edosignature:
Africa needs to emancipate "themselves" from mental slavery.

It's only in Africa a foreigner will maltreat, beat, maim, insult, bribe the police to jail or lock up a fellow African & the same foreigner will still be given a safe passage by the African authorities.

Sad reality.

Nothing like mental slavery,these blacks know what they actually doing.majority of blackmen are wicked dumb fools.blackmen are like women to all other races

1 Like

Re: Chinese Boss Filmed Whipping Men Tied To A Tree Jailed In Rwanda by Panda7(m): 1:40pm On Apr 21, 2022
Rwanda and genocide, so they couldn't roast the chinese?
Re: Chinese Boss Filmed Whipping Men Tied To A Tree Jailed In Rwanda by somehow: 1:53pm On Apr 21, 2022
Doubleoh7:

At what point in the original text I wrote that you quoted, did you see me use the word "saw"? I cited an incident that was in the public media at some point

Ok.

Do you have access to it?

The one I know about had to do with a Chinese restaurant not letting in Nigerians in Ikeja which was eventually shut down by the government.
Re: Chinese Boss Filmed Whipping Men Tied To A Tree Jailed In Rwanda by Emeskhalifa(m): 1:54pm On Apr 21, 2022
Thompz43:

I have seen worst case than this back then as a factory worker

Chinese factory worker flog for Naija? And the Naija didn't react? Sorry sir, but can't be true well except if na for core North that one happen. U think say Nigerians dey take that kind rubbish?
Re: Chinese Boss Filmed Whipping Men Tied To A Tree Jailed In Rwanda by Doubleoh7: 2:38pm On Apr 21, 2022
somehow:

Ok.

Do you have access to it?

The one I know about had to do with a Chinese restaurant not letting in Nigerians in Ikeja which was eventually shut down by the government.

https://dailypost.ng/2017/06/16/chinese-boss-crippled-nigerian-employee-kunfu-kick-ogun-photo
Re: Chinese Boss Filmed Whipping Men Tied To A Tree Jailed In Rwanda by Acefaruk: 2:48pm On Apr 21, 2022
What's wrong with Africans? that Chinese should beaten blue black. highest level of desrespect to one's country.
Re: Chinese Boss Filmed Whipping Men Tied To A Tree Jailed In Rwanda by sanpipita(m): 2:50pm On Apr 21, 2022
BigBashiru:

As I said earlier u can tell who has good intentions for Africa from whats happening at the UN Security Council. All evil resolutions against Africa are always coming from the 6 poverty stricken imperialists of western europe while Russia and China consistently blocks such resolutions.

The french/UK/Canadian USA invasion of lybia did not hv Russian and Chinese and UN backing.... yet they invaded anyway because they felt threatened by Ghaddaffis plans for Africa.

Putin is a Christian. Ukrainian witches tried to bring him down but each time they attacked him they saw he was protected. Google "ukrainian witches putin".... can same be said of Boris Johnson lol

Lol I can see you are high on Russian propaganda, you don't even know how and what caused war in Libya, only thing I tell people like you when I meet them is you will learn the hard way, shebi na Russia and China? you will learn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Body Of Missing Kenyan Teacher Found Buried Inside Concrete Coffin In His House / Lady Who Was Shot By Unknown Gunmen Thought She Was Hit By A Stone. Photos / Graphic Video Of Birom Attack On Muslim Travelers In Plateau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.