Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,134 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Chinese Boss Filmed Whipping Men Tied To A Tree Jailed In Rwanda - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chinese Boss Filmed Whipping Men Tied To A Tree Jailed In Rwanda (46330 Views)

Kenyan Government Deports Four Chinese For Whipping A Kenyan Waiter (Photos) / How 7 Men Tied & Raped Me Inside Gutter - Woman Tells Court / Man Tied To A Block And Dumped In A River In Anambra State. Graphic Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese Boss Filmed Whipping Men Tied To A Tree Jailed In Rwanda by BigBashiru: 5:19am On Apr 22, 2022
SeriouslySense:
That's true, with respect to black inventors, there are talents already making machines, and gadget they should be recognized, even if their work is not new in the world, for repetitive inventions or creations they could earn the transitory or replicative inventors.

Religion is a sensitive topic I believe its a personal choice, but you are right, about the white image of Jesus, we see in paintings, that may cause some inferiority complex, but, it likely won't be an issue, if its explained well.

The super white complex, is also reinforced by adverts, soap opera, movies and arts. But its wont be an issue, if we made our own representations, for instance Nollywood, hardly inspires in their movie, to show, a black man who is creative, a problem solver, smart, and an inventive person and who can do what is impossible, but with time i am sure they would recognize the importance of inspiring the minds of the viewers.

Einstein and Faraday work aren't new.... they simply claimed it as new.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chinese Boss Filmed Whipping Men Tied To A Tree Jailed In Rwanda by BigBashiru: 8:16am On Apr 22, 2022
Rugaria:

I can't agree more with you. Very intelligent take there..
I also noticed something that seem to breed the feeling of inferiority amongst black people. That's the "lack of black big name inventors" and achievers/ground breakers... I think this, coupled with the fact that the quintessential history of "black civilization" is normally treated as non existent topic even within black communities and countries, helped to make lots of black folks give up, even before they start. Its as if we never existed before the contact with the white race.. If you take a cursory look at the number of black inventors in The US and Europe, who helped to invent some of the defining cultural tools used today, but who have been relegated to the background while their works are ascribed to non blacks, it's enermous. The "absence" of such figures and examples in the education of the black youth, makes it look like life defining inventions and technological developments are for other races while sports and entertainment are for blacks....

The second factor that needs to be addressed, is the issue of the venerated symbols of the different major religions. This one is sensitive but very influential. While growing up, the pictures of God and Jesus Christ and all his saints that were shown to me in the bible both at home and at school, were that of Caucasian males! Mainly Italian males. While in the same bible, the pictorial portrayals of the evil devil and his equally evil lieutenants were that of the black man,with all the over racialized physical attributes. On the surface, this looked like a harmless reflection of historical realities but the fact is that it's not! Jesus was not European with flowing hairs and blue eyes. Neither his apostles. Again, none has seen the devil to be so sure he looks like a Bantu! When you raise kids in this way, basically starting from a very early stage in life to tell them that certain people look like The Gods, while others represent the Satan, you inadvertently prepare their minds to accept servitude to the "superior race" as adults..

My brother these are words on marble....pls reference me in ur future posts on this subject by typing my name. Do you permit me to forward this post to Lai Mohammed, President of Ghana and President of Senegal (current chairperson of the African Union) and some Prime Ministers in Africa?? Together we can heal the minds of our people.
Re: Chinese Boss Filmed Whipping Men Tied To A Tree Jailed In Rwanda by Xiaohei(m): 8:41am On Apr 22, 2022
Asswipemod:

But is all these things you stated about the black man not true? Abi ewo ni pretence.

We do have, and so do other people. There’s so much more to black Africa and Africans than all the bunkum foreign media portray us as. Do you seriously think there’s no poverty in China? There’s homelessness and drug addiction problems in America, but America isn’t defined by those problems. Wake up, man!
Re: Chinese Boss Filmed Whipping Men Tied To A Tree Jailed In Rwanda by Rugaria: 9:38am On Apr 22, 2022
BigBashiru:

My brother these are words on marble....pls reference me in ur future posts on this subject by typing my name. Do you permit me to forward this post to Lai Mohammed, President of Ghana and President of Senegal (current chairperson of the African Union) and some Prime Ministers in Africa?? Together we can heal the minds of our people.

Pls do if you can.. These issues are serious foundamental challenges that inhibit the African mind on several fronts but they seldom get much traction either in the media or within different policy formulation rooms across the continent. This has to change. I intend to add more flesh to the earlier post in form of an article by the weekend, hopefully..... Will tag you....
Re: Chinese Boss Filmed Whipping Men Tied To A Tree Jailed In Rwanda by sanpipita(m): 11:59am On Apr 22, 2022
BigBashiru:

Na so u mumu reach? France24 is French State media of course they will say France and its all lies are innocent....

Bring your unbiased links or facts, you must receive sense by force, Russia and China don brainwash this one taya

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2011/3/12/arab-states-seek-libya-no-fly-zone

1 Like

Re: Chinese Boss Filmed Whipping Men Tied To A Tree Jailed In Rwanda by BigBashiru: 12:26pm On Apr 22, 2022
sanpipita:

Bring your unbiased links or facts, you must receive sense by force, Russia and China don brainwash this one taya

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2011/3/12/arab-states-seek-libya-no-fly-zone

I can see you have psychological or mental problems. The link you have posted has nothing on the origin of the war.... this includes the original france24 link you posted. Im done. Bye.
Re: Chinese Boss Filmed Whipping Men Tied To A Tree Jailed In Rwanda by sanpipita(m): 12:54pm On Apr 22, 2022
BigBashiru:

I can see you have psychological or mental problems. The link you have posted has nothing on the origin of the war.... this includes the original france24 link you posted. Im done. Bye.

Dumbo what's origin of the war? surprise me by putting your brain to good use, you don't even know its the no fly zone authorisation that lead to NATO's intervention in Libya, you dont even know Libya was already at war reason Arab league and co were calling for no fly zone, Russia and China have feasted on your brain nothing remains again.
Re: Chinese Boss Filmed Whipping Men Tied To A Tree Jailed In Rwanda by BigBashiru: 1:11pm On Apr 22, 2022
sanpipita:

Dumbo what's origin of the war? surprise me by putting your brain to good use, you don't even know its the no fly zone authorisation that lead to NATO's intervention in Libya, you dont even know Libya was already at war reason Arab league and co were calling for no fly zone, Russia and China have feasted on your brain nothing remains again.

On 19 March 2011, a multi-state NATO-led coalition began a military intervention in Libya, to implement United Nations Security Council Resolution 1973, in response to events during the First Libyan Civil War.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_military_intervention_in_Libya#:~:text=On%2019%20March%202011%2C%20a,the%20First%20Libyan%20Civil%20War.

It says NATO led. What is NATO doing in Lybia? Protection of its oil and gas interests and preventing Lybia from rising - and thwarting ghadaffis plans to introduce a currency called Golden Dinar that will make lybia powerful. This is my last comment. Bye.
Re: Chinese Boss Filmed Whipping Men Tied To A Tree Jailed In Rwanda by gforce5: 1:13pm On Apr 22, 2022
This statement captures the mindset of majority of nairaland posters and most nigerians in general. You complain about racism but you are proudly tribalistic towards people of your own race and you think that it's funny? Africans, especially Nigerians, are just hypocrites. To these people, non-blacks, you are all the same regardless of tribe. Nonsense. The irony of it all.
triple996:
Africans are still slaves undecided
Imagine d gutts, on our own soil.

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE MATCH
ipob D.o.s VS Ipob autopilot
scores 1 - 3
........... about to enter extra time or even penalty sef grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chinese Boss Filmed Whipping Men Tied To A Tree Jailed In Rwanda by sanpipita(m): 2:05pm On Apr 22, 2022
BigBashiru:

On 19 March 2011, a multi-state NATO-led coalition began a military intervention in Libya, to implement United Nations Security Council Resolution 1973, in response to events during the First Libyan Civil War.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_military_intervention_in_Libya#:~:text=On%2019%20March%202011%2C%20a,the%20First%20Libyan%20Civil%20War.

It says NATO led. What is NATO doing in Lybia? Protection of its oil and gas interests and preventing Lybia from rising - and thwarting ghadaffis plans to introduce a currency called Golden Dinar that will make lybia powerful. This is my last comment. Bye.

Always knew it will come to this, the last paragraph got me laughing e say na golden dinar.

Read what you posted kai, intervention in response to first Libyan civil war Libyans were already fighting and at war then intervention came from NATO, NATO didn't start any war in Libya or did they invade them.

Russia have roasted your brain with propaganda, nothing remain, you posted me same source I showed you some parts before kai, this is why Chinese will be flogging una, too densed

1 Like

Re: Chinese Boss Filmed Whipping Men Tied To A Tree Jailed In Rwanda by Asswipemod: 2:08pm On Apr 22, 2022
Xiaohei:

We do have, and so do other people. There’s so much more to black Africa and Africans than all the bunkum foreign media portray us as. Do you seriously think there’s no poverty in China? There’s homelessness and drug addiction problems in America, but America isn’t defined by those problems. Wake up, man!

I should wake up to what? What fraction of the American populace is subject to drug addiction and homelessness? Yes it is a problem, but it is a social problem most often created by the victims themselves. It is not a political or economic problem. The government didn't create it. The leadership didn't do that. The overall system is working. I don't know much about China, but I know that the country is way, way, way better than Nigeria. Look at what is happening in Nigeria. Look at the leadership, the government, the people. If you have at least travelled to other countries, you would realize that Nigeria is not a country. It's a vast jungle populated by unruly beasts. Go to Benin Republic and you would know what I am talking about.
Re: Chinese Boss Filmed Whipping Men Tied To A Tree Jailed In Rwanda by BigBashiru: 2:23pm On Apr 22, 2022
sanpipita:

Always knew it will come to this, the last paragraph got me laughing e say na golden dinar.

Read what you posted kai, intervention in response to first Libyan civil war Libyans were already fighting and at war then intervention came from NATO, NATO didn't start any war in Libya or did they invade them.

Russia have roasted your brain with propaganda, nothing remain, you posted me same source I showed you some parts before kai, this is why Chinese will be flogging una, too densed

I can't stop laughing. Have you heard of "asymmetric war" and "divide and conquer".... that's exactly what the nato led block did in 2011.... the first Civil War in lybia was also formented by the west....
Re: Chinese Boss Filmed Whipping Men Tied To A Tree Jailed In Rwanda by sanpipita(m): 2:54pm On Apr 22, 2022
BigBashiru:

I can't stop laughing. Have you heard of "asymmetric war" and "divide and conquer".... that's exactly what the nato led block did in 2011.... the first Civil War in lybia was also formented by the west....

More dense propaganda, exact reason Chinese will be flogging you people, an adult can't even comprehend what he posted himself, the source you posted doesn't collerate anything you say, you make it up as you go, you thought NATO woke up and invaded Libya without knowing it was an intervention backed by UN and serveral Arab states.
Re: Chinese Boss Filmed Whipping Men Tied To A Tree Jailed In Rwanda by triple996(m): 2:57pm On Apr 22, 2022
gforce5:
This statement captures the mindset of majority of nairaland posters and most nigerians in general. You complain about racism but you are proudly tribalistic towards people of your own race and you think that it's funny? Africans, especially Nigerians, are just hypocrites. To these people, non-blacks, you are all the same regardless of tribe. Nonsense. The irony of it all.
But u didn't write any of this nonsense when ur brothers were tribally insulting others...... Continue woo. U cannot give hate and support evil then expect love in return
Re: Chinese Boss Filmed Whipping Men Tied To A Tree Jailed In Rwanda by BigBashiru: 3:09pm On Apr 22, 2022
sanpipita:

More dense propaganda, exact reason Chinese will be flogging you people, an adult can't even comprehend what he posted himself, the source you posted doesn't collerate anything you say, you make it up as you go, you thought NATO woke up and invaded Libya without knowing it was an intervention backed by UN and serveral Arab states.

It was not backed by UN.... only western European savages countries of the un came up with the resolution and passed it against international law....
Re: Chinese Boss Filmed Whipping Men Tied To A Tree Jailed In Rwanda by Xiaohei(m): 3:38pm On Apr 22, 2022
Asswipemod:

I should wake up to what? What fraction of the American populace is subject to drug addiction and homelessness? Yes it is a problem, but it is a social problem most often created by the victims themselves. It is not a political or economic problem. The government didn't create it. The leadership didn't do that. The overall system is working. I don't know much about China, but I know that the country is way, way, way better than Nigeria. Look at what is happening in Nigeria. Look at the leadership, the government, the people. If you have at least travelled to other countries, you would realize that Nigeria is not a country. It's a vast jungle populated by unruly beasts. Go to Benin Republic and you would know what I am talking about.

Actually I’ve been out of Nigeria since 2007, and in that period I’ve been fortunate to visit a couple of countries so I quite understand that Nigeria is a big pile of dung where leaders and policymakers and utter cluelessness are bedfellows. However in the midst of all the ills beleaguering Nigeria, and black African countries, there are still some positives to celebrate. There are poor people in China’s rural areas such as in Ningxia, Guizhou, Gansu, Qinghai, Sichuan… but you wouldn’t see them on the news nor the internet because of the strict control of information in China. So, while we are appalled by the abysmal state of Nigeria, and hoping that things would change for the better, we must at the same time celebrate the few good things we still have going for us.
Re: Chinese Boss Filmed Whipping Men Tied To A Tree Jailed In Rwanda by sanpipita(m): 4:18pm On Apr 22, 2022
BigBashiru:

It was not backed by UN.... only western European savages countries of the un came up with the resolution and passed it against international law....

Lol which international law?

iTs nOt bAcKeD bY uN

https://www.nytimes.com/2011/10/28/world/middleeast/security-council-ends-libya-intervention-mandate.html

https://news.un.org/en/story/2011/10/393242-libya-security-council-ends-mandate-international-military-operations

I will injure you with facts since you have refused to have sense, funny enough on day the mandate was voted to end intervention it was unanimous, sit down and learn stop listening to propaganda and saying things you don't know
Re: Chinese Boss Filmed Whipping Men Tied To A Tree Jailed In Rwanda by BigBashiru: 4:44pm On Apr 22, 2022
sanpipita:

Lol which international law?

iTs nOt bAcKeD bY uN

https://www.nytimes.com/2011/10/28/world/middleeast/security-council-ends-libya-intervention-mandate.html

https://news.un.org/en/story/2011/10/393242-libya-security-council-ends-mandate-international-military-operations

I will injure you with facts since you have refused to have sense, funny enough on day the mandate was voted to end intervention it was unanimous, sit down and learn stop listening to propaganda and saying things you don't know

We are saying the same thing. The text below is straight from the UN website and not from any news source:

"The Security Council today effectively authorized the use of force in Libya to protect civilians from attack, specifically in the eastern city of Benghazi, which Colonel Muammar Al-Qadhafi has reportedly said he will storm tonight to end a revolt against his regime.

Acting under Chapter VII of the UN Charter, which provides for the use of force if needed, the Council adopted a resolution by 10 votes to zero, with five abstentions, authorizing Member States “to take all necessary measures… to protect civilians and civilian populated areas under threat of attack in the Libyan Arab Jamhariya, including Benghazi, while excluding an occupation force.”

The abstentions included China and Russia, which have the power of veto, as well as Brazil, Germany and India."

As I said earlier, China and Russia did not vote in favor. They did directly vote against because the situation was complex involving Arab Spring.

Compare that with the case of Mali where both Russia and China have been vetoing
Re: Chinese Boss Filmed Whipping Men Tied To A Tree Jailed In Rwanda by sanpipita(m): 5:23pm On Apr 22, 2022
BigBashiru:

We are saying the same thing. The text below is straight from the UN website and not from any news source:

"The Security Council today effectively authorized the use of force in Libya to protect civilians from attack, specifically in the eastern city of Benghazi, which Colonel Muammar Al-Qadhafi has reportedly said he will storm tonight to end a revolt against his regime.

Acting under Chapter VII of the UN Charter, which provides for the use of force if needed, the Council adopted a resolution by 10 votes to zero, with five abstentions, authorizing Member States “to take all necessary measures… to protect civilians and civilian populated areas under threat of attack in the Libyan Arab Jamhariya, including Benghazi, while excluding an occupation force.”

The abstentions included China and Russia, which have the power of veto, as well as Brazil, Germany and India."

As I said earlier, China and Russia did not vote in favor. They did directly vote against because the situation was complex involving Arab Spring.

Compare that with the case of Mali where both Russia and China have been vetoing

You know the situation involved Arab spring yet you are still blame West.

Only if you know Russia blocked the UN resolution in Mali because it would have exposed them, the Russian mercenaries they sent there were accused of massacre along with Malian military, you can google Wagner group, haha you think Russia blocked it because they like Mali they were only protecting themselves, when I say you will learn hard way you think I'm joking

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2022/03/09/mali-russia-wagner/

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2022/4/5/mali-military-foreign-fighters-summarily-execute-300-people-hrw

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chinese Boss Filmed Whipping Men Tied To A Tree Jailed In Rwanda by Asswipemod: 5:23pm On Apr 22, 2022
Xiaohei:

Actually I’ve been out of Nigeria since 2007, and in that period I’ve been fortunate to visit a couple of countries so I quite understand that Nigeria is a big pile of dung where leaders and policymakers and utter cluelessness are bedfellows. However in the midst of all the ills beleaguering Nigeria, and black African countries, there are still some positives to celebrate. There are poor people in China’s rural areas such as in Ningxia, Guizhou, Gansu, Qinghai, Sichuan… but you wouldn’t see them on the news nor the internet because of the strict control of information in China. So, while we are appalled by the abysmal state of Nigeria, and hoping that things would change for the better, we must at the same time celebrate the few good things we still have going for us.

Ok, good things like what, at this stage?
Re: Chinese Boss Filmed Whipping Men Tied To A Tree Jailed In Rwanda by BigBashiru: 5:50pm On Apr 22, 2022
sanpipita:

You know the situation involved Arab spring yet you are still blame West.

Only if you know Russia blocked the UN resolution in Mali because it would have exposed them, the Russian mercenaries they sent there were accused of massacre along with Malian military, you can google Wagner group, haha you think Russia blocked it because they like Mali they were only protecting themselves, when I say you will learn hard way you think I'm joking

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2022/03/09/mali-russia-wagner/

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2022/4/5/mali-military-foreign-fighters-summarily-execute-300-people-hrw

First of all I like your discussion approach... we are not arguing to "defeat" each other in the chat....we discussing to learn....

NATO was formed during the war between us and allies and ussr....it was formed by the west to defeat ussr.... so what is happening in lybia does not concern them.... its akin to African union standby force intervening in an European matter that doesn't concern it.

You hv seen that those that voted FOR at the UN are thr western European savages (that's what I call them).... Arab Spring are not permanent members of the UN....

NATO has no business in lybia.... as I said they use democracy and human rights abuses to carry out their illegal invasions.... if Russia was lybia in this Ukraine war they would hv attacked Russia too but they won't try it....

Just understand what's going on.... US and West use "democracy" and "human rights abuses" to carry out their illegal invasions around the world.... they wanted to do that in mali too as we speak...... in mali, Russia is helping Mali drive out France..... just as Russia helped Nigeria drive out Britain and helped South Africa drive out Britain
Re: Chinese Boss Filmed Whipping Men Tied To A Tree Jailed In Rwanda by sanpipita(m): 6:49pm On Apr 22, 2022
BigBashiru:

First of all I like your discussion approach... we are not arguing to "defeat" each other in the chat....we discussing to learn....

NATO was formed during the war between us and allies and ussr....it was formed by the west to defeat ussr.... so what is happening in lybia does not concern them.... its akin to African union standby force intervening in an European matter that doesn't concern it.

You hv seen that those that voted FOR at the UN are thr western European savages (that's what I call them).... Arab Spring are not permanent members of the UN....

NATO has no business in lybia.... as I said they use democracy and human rights abuses to carry out their illegal invasions.... if Russia was lybia in this Ukraine war they would hv attacked Russia too but they won't try it....

Just understand what's going on.... US and West use "democracy" and "human rights abuses" to carry out their illegal invasions around the world.... they wanted to do that in mali too as we speak...... in mali, Russia is helping Mali drive out France..... just as Russia helped Nigeria drive out Britain and helped South Africa drive out Britain

NATO didn't go to Libya on their own volition or law, its backed by UN, UN resolutions are binding to their members countries, NATO countries are part of UN, NATO never went into Libya till the UN resolution was passed, Libyan intervention was never illegal.

There's nothing you will accuse USA and their allies of Russia/China doesn't do, in the end I rather take my chance with USA then dictatorships, you are there accusing USA of illegal invasion what will you call what Russia is doing in Eastern Europe eg Ukraine? Russia go around taking lands of their neighbors using silly excuses, China and India are in dispute cos China wants to take their land, China even invaded them in 1962.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chinese Boss Filmed Whipping Men Tied To A Tree Jailed In Rwanda by 1870c: 7:35am On Apr 23, 2022
[s]
triple996:

But u didn't write any of this nonsense when ur brothers were tribally insulting others...... Continue woo. U cannot give hate and support evil then expect love in return
[/s]
Re: Chinese Boss Filmed Whipping Men Tied To A Tree Jailed In Rwanda by gforce5: 11:50am On Apr 25, 2022
That's the problem with you lots. Anyone that counters your statement is Igbo. I am not Igbo and i have also criticized them as well. I don't support hypocrisy. You cannot complain about racism and then be tribalistic at the same time. You are no different from the non-blacks. They all see you as the same regardless of your tribe/religion. Continue to be tribalistic towards each other. It only makes it easier for the West and China to divide and conquer you lots when the opportunity presents itself.
triple996:

Re: Chinese Boss Filmed Whipping Men Tied To A Tree Jailed In Rwanda by BajijOnu: 10:49am On Apr 29, 2022
bbb
Re: Chinese Boss Filmed Whipping Men Tied To A Tree Jailed In Rwanda by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:23am On May 04, 2022
Xiaohei:

He and his accomplices should rot in jail. Way to go, Rwanda! No foreigner can attempt (not to mention commit) such nonsense in China without being dragged to hell and back by the police. The average Chinese has little or no regards for black people because they’ve been conditioned to believe that black Africans are inferior beings ravaged by wars, hunger, drought, diseases and all negative vices one can conjure. I speak from a place of physical experience. If Africans are not vigilant, the next colonization of black Africa would be subtle yet brutal. But if Africans can bargain shrewdly at the negotiation table with the Chinese, the Sino-African partnership would be a win-win one.

Are our African leaders not mortgaging our descendant's generation with the loans they take from China? undecided
Re: Chinese Boss Filmed Whipping Men Tied To A Tree Jailed In Rwanda by Xiaohei(m): 12:17pm On May 04, 2022
OLAADEGBU:

Are our African leaders not mortgaging our descendant's generation with the loans they take from China? undecided

You’re right about that. However, the loans do not give any Chinese person or anyone else for that matter the rights to physically assault any Africa. Do you think China isn’t owing debts?
Re: Chinese Boss Filmed Whipping Men Tied To A Tree Jailed In Rwanda by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:06pm On Jun 07, 2022
If the name Jesus offends you, well...

Re: Chinese Boss Filmed Whipping Men Tied To A Tree Jailed In Rwanda by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:16am On Aug 27, 2022
Impact Academy || Triumphant Power || GCK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tg34NuMGAKo

Check in here! Christ, the mighty Redeemer has a package of Triumphant Power for you, at this Global Crusade with Kumuyi:
Theme: Triumphant Power by Christ's Redemption
Date: August 25 - 30, 2022.
Time: 16:00 GMT daily and 07:00 GMT on Sunday, August 28, 2022
Special Features:
The Great Change (Impact Academy for Youth) on August 27, 2022
Ministers' and Professionals' Conference 06:00 GMT daily on August 26, 29 and 30, 2022

Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/pastorkumuyiofficial
https://facebook.com/dclmhq

YouTube:
https://youtube.com/dclmhq

Instagram:
https://www.instagram.com/dclmhq
https://www.instagram.com/officialwfkumuyi/

DCLM Webcast:
https://webcast.dclm.org

DCLM Radio
https://radio.dclm.org
You can also download the DCLM Radio app on Google Play store.

If you just gave your life to Jesus Christ, please click on the link below to help assist you further in your walk with the Lord.

Link: https://dclm.org/connectwithchrist/
Re: Chinese Boss Filmed Whipping Men Tied To A Tree Jailed In Rwanda by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:22pm On Aug 27, 2022
Day 3 || Triumphant Power || GCK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhuYEOoLr0Q

Check in here! Christ, the mighty Redeemer has a package of Triumphant Power for you, at this Global Crusade with Kumuyi:
Special Features:
Ministers' and Professionals' Conference 06:00 GMT daily on August 26, 29 and 30, 2022

Facebook:

YouTube:

Instagram:

DCLM Webcast:

DCLM Radio

If you just gave your life to Jesus Christ, please click on the link below to help assist you further in your walk with the Lord.

Re: Chinese Boss Filmed Whipping Men Tied To A Tree Jailed In Rwanda by pcagbaji(m): 7:17am On Aug 28, 2022
Wawelexy:
This can't happen in my country. Nigerians wey sturborn pass goat.
Who tell you it's still happening in all this mining and construction company in Nigeria own by Chinese and Lebanese

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chinese Boss Filmed Whipping Men Tied To A Tree Jailed In Rwanda by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:24am On Aug 28, 2022
Worship Service || Triumphant Power || GCK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEUzCQwWLaI

Special Features:

Facebook:

YouTube:

Instagram:

DCLM Webcast:

DCLM Radio

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Missing Person - Chika Nzenwa - From Port Harcourt To Lagos (Photo) / Robbery In First Bank Ondo: 15 Killed (Photo) / Nigerian Man Swallows Cocaine Capsules In Mumbai, India When Confronted By NCB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.