Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,460 members, 7,850,605 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:34 AM

List Of Oil Well And Oil Block Owners In Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Oil Well And Oil Block Owners In Nigeria (8695 Views)

Tinubu Orders AGF, Lokpobiri To End $1.3 Billion Oil Block Dispute / List Of Oil Block Owners Iin Nigeria / Nigeria Escalates Fight Over Oil Block Granted To Eni And Shell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Oil Well And Oil Block Owners In Nigeria by Mooh247: 4:10pm On Apr 21, 2022
IGBOSON1:

How comes there's no Igbo person on the list of names you reeled out? I want to hear your own take on why this is the case!

Lol

Author Eze , Tony Elumelu grin before you accuse me of what I didn't do or say

Anyways most Ibos prefer sole ownership of their business venture, however the names mentioned are capitalist with stocks in many companies

Re: List Of Oil Well And Oil Block Owners In Nigeria by Christistruth02: 4:26pm On Apr 21, 2022
Counted 11 SS names or families
Re: List Of Oil Well And Oil Block Owners In Nigeria by Christistruth02: 4:27pm On Apr 21, 2022
Mooh247:

Lol

Author Eze , Tony Elumelu grin before you accuse me of what I didn't do or say

Anyways most Ibos prefer sole ownership of their business venture, however the names mentioned are capitalist with stocks in many companies

I used to think Andy Uba and Emeka Offor were Igbo
Re: List Of Oil Well And Oil Block Owners In Nigeria by Mooh247: 4:29pm On Apr 21, 2022
Christistruth02:

I used to think Andy Uba was Igbo

He is Ibo and a sole proprietor of his oil company unlike Tinubu and Atiku who are shareholders
Re: List Of Oil Well And Oil Block Owners In Nigeria by 1869ei: 4:53pm On Apr 21, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:

Those guys are billionaires in dollars ,

Tinubu, Atiku, Chagoury , Dantata/Dangote, Indimis ... Those guys own shares in almost all profitable businesses in Nigeria... From startimes, to all this new real estate companies, to foreign football clubs, even malls accross UAE

[/s]
Re: List Of Oil Well And Oil Block Owners In Nigeria by 1869k: 5:26pm On Apr 21, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:

Wetin this one dey talk self hahahah

Oando PLC is into both up stream and down stream sectors of Petroleum industry

They have Oil production lisence, Oil mining lisence, Oil Importing lisence and they are also a major distributors with fueling stations all around

Adewale Tinubu is a share holder of Oando PLC
[/s]
Re: List Of Oil Well And Oil Block Owners In Nigeria by 1869ei: 5:27pm On Apr 21, 2022
[s]
thebosstrevor1:
Ok
[/s]
Re: List Of Oil Well And Oil Block Owners In Nigeria by OMBIIGA: 6:30pm On Apr 21, 2022
Op you must be highly sessational and a merchant of anarchy .
Re: List Of Oil Well And Oil Block Owners In Nigeria by Rugaria: 8:49pm On Apr 21, 2022
Buhari insisted that the recipients of his endless oil well allocations during his two terms in office must be kept secret! He's the Minister of petroleum and he kept all information regarding who and who benefited from his Oil well bazaar secret! If this is not the height of corruption, I wonder what it's.. Your guess is as good as mine as to who got all the juicy allocations. This country can never lay any sort of claim to fighting corruption if Buharis Oil ministry is not probed after he leaves office..

1 Like

Re: List Of Oil Well And Oil Block Owners In Nigeria by Christistruth02: 10:01pm On Apr 21, 2022
Mooh247:

He is Ibo and a sole proprietor of his oil company unlike Tinubu and Atiku who are shareholders

Don't be deceived

Andy Uba was Obasanjo's errand boy for dirty Jobs

He Practically lived in Obasanjo's Parlor when he was President

Wasn't he the one sent to kidnap Ngige when he was Anambra Governor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Oil Well And Oil Block Owners In Nigeria by Warlord12(m): 3:10am On Apr 22, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

[s][/s]If they sue you for defamation of character hope you have money to pay

Jibril Adewale Tinubu owns stake in Oando and not Bola Ahmed Tinubu[s][/s]

Nonsense talk

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: Fayemi Set To Declare On May 4 / Breaking News! Pa Enahoro Is Dead! / <<<<<<official Thread Of Kano State Govt Dev. Projects>>>>>>

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.