Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,329 members, 7,864,580 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:58 PM

Piracy: Nigeria Police Just Arrested A Dj - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Piracy: Nigeria Police Just Arrested A Dj (212 Views)

Starting Your Career As A DJ / The Zanku Invashun - A Dj Taila Mix / Need A Dj Drop? Jingle? Radio Imaging? Podcast Intro? - Contact Me Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Piracy: Nigeria Police Just Arrested A Dj by phonesales43: 7:51am On Apr 21, 2022
Some group of nigeria police men came and arrested Dj awarenex for piracy, according to one of the police man, he said the arrest was made due to the complaint of Mr Pheelz about his song FINESSE with Buju, the Dj remixed the song and called it HIGHNESS but used almost same words with the original owner and it was published without his authorization and license, they have been several warning about PIRACY in Nigeria I think this will serve as a lesson to others

Re: Piracy: Nigeria Police Just Arrested A Dj by illicit(m): 7:57am On Apr 21, 2022
shocked
Re: Piracy: Nigeria Police Just Arrested A Dj by bmdmix11: 8:06am On Apr 21, 2022
https://dailypost.ng/2016/02/11/rrs-nabs-suspect-robbing-drivers-on-apapa-oshodi-expressway/

Real news of the picture posted by OP

Wetin u wan gain for d fake news now?
Re: Piracy: Nigeria Police Just Arrested A Dj by phonesales43: 8:11am On Apr 21, 2022
It's not fake news, I couldn't take pictures.. you supposed know how 9ja police matter be

bmdmix11:
https://dailypost.ng/2016/02/11/rrs-nabs-suspect-robbing-drivers-on-apapa-oshodi-expressway/

Real news of the picture posted by OP

Wetin u wan gain for d fake news now?
Re: Piracy: Nigeria Police Just Arrested A Dj by bmdmix11: 8:15am On Apr 21, 2022
phonesales43:
It's not fake news, I couldn't take pictures.. you supposed know how 9ja police matter be

soo d picture u put there is a better representation of d Dj shey

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ziey Kizzy – Reflections On Both Sides / Watch And Listen "Mysterybaby" By Chizonic Ft Blu'van ( Music Video) / The Ibejii Live Experience Is Back With Tilx: The Phoenix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.