Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,375 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Has 86 Fb Football Crashed Already? Is 86 Fb Football Still Paying? - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Has 86 Fb Football Crashed Already? Is 86 Fb Football Still Paying? (25805 Views)

86 Fb Football Ponzi Investment Legit Or Scam 86 Fb 86 Z 86 W Football Review / 8 6fb Football Ponzi Investment Legit Or Scam 8 6 Fb Football Review / Which Investment Platform Is Still Paying? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has 86 Fb Football Crashed Already? Is 86 Fb Football Still Paying? by Wiz247(m): 5:09pm On Apr 28, 2022
Dfrenzy:
Currently, COTP is the only legitimate online platform that you can start with low capital ($10 minimum investment), that is still paying, and payment arrives within 5 minutes.

Cotp execute real arbitrage trading, and gives you the opportunity of earning up to 3.6% profit daily, if you are able to perform all trades for the day. Each trades occur in about two hours intervals, and executing each trade, takes less than 5 minutes click on your phone.

Also, you can automate this trades so that, you don't need to bother about manual clicking on two hours basis. You can withdraw as many times in a day as you want, and you can withdraw both your profits, and all your capital at anytime. Withdrawal fees is 0.3%

You can WhatsApp me if you need any assistance, +2347018130222

Watch $3,000 withdrawal made live

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBEMy_Wg3JU

Chat or call me up on
For more explanation
Re: Has 86 Fb Football Crashed Already? Is 86 Fb Football Still Paying? by SaintUlot: 8:28pm On Apr 28, 2022
dzamaka:
Any business that promises you anything more than 10% monthly had scam written all over it. Even if its not scam, it will surely fold up because it is not sustainable. Then someone will now open eye, see 3% daily and jump in AHhhhh. E be like the person like lose money. My rule of thumb in an investment is slow and steady. Fast and sharp will always lead to premium tears

This your hypothesis is null and void. What monthly percentage is chinmark and ovaioza paying before they crashed?
Re: Has 86 Fb Football Crashed Already? Is 86 Fb Football Still Paying? by 111P3kdudu(m): 2:58pm On Apr 29, 2022
Dfrenzy:
Currently, COTP is the only legitimate online platform that you can start with low capital ($10 minimum investment), that is still paying, and payment arrives within 5 minutes.

Cotp execute real arbitrage trading, and gives you the opportunity of earning up to 3.6% profit daily, if you are able to perform all trades for the day. Each trades occur in about two hours intervals, and executing each trade, takes less than 5 minutes click on your phone.

Also, you can automate this trades so that, you don't need to bother about manual clicking on two hours basis. You can withdraw as many times in a day as you want, and you can withdraw both your profits, and all your capital at anytime. Withdrawal fees is 0.3%

Watch $3,000 withdrawal made live

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBEMy_Wg3JU

Oga this is a pure scam.
Do ur research.
If u ar ok with gambling?
Stay contented with ur 3.6% daily and dnt come here to lure innocent ppl to this ur scam.
IP capital no teach u lesson abi?
Do ur research on google and youtube for scam reviews.
As u do business and promoting businesses?
Stand on the part of truth and stop misleading people to gamble dia funds in the name of risk taking and nothing last for ever.
U ppl keep jumping from 1 ponzi to another .
Worse case u dnt jump around alone.
U lure ppl dat trust and believe u into financial doom. Is dat how u want to get rich?

As u showing them the proofs of withdrawals?
Also show them the YouTube vidoes of scam reviews .
So they know its a scam.
IP capital dat u were promoting.
Was it not paying ppl ?
Where is it today?
Now u jump to another ponzi.
Na ponzi u wan use mak am for life?
U will knw its a ponzi . but u wil keep luring innocent ppl to it.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has 86 Fb Football Crashed Already? Is 86 Fb Football Still Paying? by miraculousGod(m): 9:40am On Apr 30, 2022
Any scheme that involves referral and pays referral bonus without having any tangible product it is marketing is scam. avoid it.

1 Like

Re: Has 86 Fb Football Crashed Already? Is 86 Fb Football Still Paying? by Bigdiddo(m): 7:17am On May 01, 2022
Dfrenzy:

Cotp self na scam. I have 7 proofs to tell u it won't last long

youtu.be/qKJrA5z96gk watch the proofs here on utube
Re: Has 86 Fb Football Crashed Already? Is 86 Fb Football Still Paying? by Fearyourcreator: 12:51pm On May 04, 2022
Bigdiddo:

Cotp self na scam. I have 7 proofs to tell u it won't last long

youtu.be/qKJrA5z96gk watch the proofs here on utube
When will it crash gangan
Re: Has 86 Fb Football Crashed Already? Is 86 Fb Football Still Paying? by lizzychom: 4:49pm On May 04, 2022
Dfrenzy:

Sharrap that's what you.people will be saying.whats the difference btw 86fb and cotp.They are all the same Ponzi.nothing legit abt it.so enjoy it while it last
Re: Has 86 Fb Football Crashed Already? Is 86 Fb Football Still Paying? by okogboe: 9:37am On May 12, 2022
This post is not to brag, but I've lost MILLONS to Ponzi schemes over the years and overtime I've learnt how they work and can easily identify one from my Sleep,
Do you all remember the popular Intelligence Prime Capital Forex bot? I predicted the crash two months before it happened it happened like that.

This 86 FB, I predicted it 40 days before the crash and it happened exactly as I said.

I know many of us depend on these Ponzi Schemes to survive, left to me I'll say you should leave Ponzi but if you must do it then you need an expert to guide you.

All my subscribers have never lost 1 kobo or penny to the crash of a Ponzi scheme because I always give them notice that the platform is about to crash.

This service of mine some charge up to 50 to 100k per month for it but I'm not here to CHARGE you anything❌❌

You can access all my videos for free so you can make better financial decisions.

Subscribe to my YouTube channel to get Swift Updates about these platforms so you won't fall victim again.

Click on the link below
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCtjT7xd9CR_EQD7v5rPfphg

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oil Marketers Holding Nation To Ransom,Says Okonjo-Iweala. / The Effects Of Online Betting On Nigerian Youths / Emirates Vacation Club Dupes Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.