Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,411 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

I'm Receiving Death Threats From My Girlfriend's Ex - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Receiving Death Threats From My Girlfriend's Ex (31923 Views)

Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage / Man Sends Death Threats To Lady Who Dumped Him After They Had Sex / Help!! My Girlfriend's Ex Keeps Re-Surfacing After They Broke Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Receiving Death Threats From My Girlfriend's Ex by Dawn91(m): 3:43pm On Apr 21, 2022
Premiumwriter:
ur point?

Guy you will die young if you keep running your mouth this way.. you have been cautioned.
Re: I'm Receiving Death Threats From My Girlfriend's Ex by Premiumwriter: 3:44pm On Apr 21, 2022
Dawn91:

Guy you will die young if you keep running your mouth this way.. you have been cautioned.
did I tell you I was afraid to die?
Re: I'm Receiving Death Threats From My Girlfriend's Ex by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 21, 2022
Milli10:
The girl both of you are fighting to have isn't worth the fight and effort because Nigerian girls are useless..

Just keep banging the p*ssy until it becomes stale to you, then move on with your life
Tell us more about your sisters, you haven’t written enough.
Re: I'm Receiving Death Threats From My Girlfriend's Ex by Dawn91(m): 3:48pm On Apr 21, 2022
Premiumwriter:
did I tell you I was afraid to die?
Listen pikin it's like you live in fantasy.. you don't know what Nigeria has become .. soldiers in Borno, imo, Delta, Katarina, trained rugged battalion soldiers, soldiers trainned to die are running with fear , soldiers are running scared .. na small pikin like you dey run mouth.
See Paddy you get luck. my advise Nigeria isn't what it was just 2 years ago. Keep your head down and don't form .. don't run your mouth or it will be your undoing.

Be warned !!!

1 Like

Re: I'm Receiving Death Threats From My Girlfriend's Ex by ajademola2000(m): 3:48pm On Apr 21, 2022
Bobmarie:
Tell us more about your sisters, you haven’t written enough.

Queenie, don’t mind him grin
Re: I'm Receiving Death Threats From My Girlfriend's Ex by Premiumwriter: 3:51pm On Apr 21, 2022
Dawn91:

Listen pikin it's like you live in fantasy.. you don't know what Nigeria has become .. soldiers in Borno, imo, Delta, Katarina, trained rugged battalion soldiers, soldiers trainned to die are running with fear , soldiers are running scared .. na small pikin like you dey run mouth.
See Paddy you get luck. my advise Nigeria isn't what it was just 2 years ago. Keep your head down and don't form .. don't run your mouth or it will be your undoing.

Be warned !!!
have anyone ever told you that you talk 2 much?

Guy if because of fear you keep letting people push you that's ur own cup of tea.
Re: I'm Receiving Death Threats From My Girlfriend's Ex by Anakazo22: 3:55pm On Apr 21, 2022
Onahi95:

My plan is to lay a complaint to the police first but I want to get hard evidence, unfortunately the girl recently started using an iPhone so she was finding it difficult to locate the record option while he made the threats, she got him to call on another phone but he suddenly became calm. He has a history of threatening and scaring off any guy that çomes close to the girl, one of the reasons she left him. I've been waiting for him to call me like he does to others but he haven't so far.

My guy you don't need any hard evidence, go to the police and lodge complaint ASAP, with the chat on her WhatsApp that's enough evidence to show the police, the earlier the better.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Receiving Death Threats From My Girlfriend's Ex by Dawn91(m): 3:55pm On Apr 21, 2022
Premiumwriter:
have anyone ever told you that you talk 2 much?

Guy if because of fear you keep letting people push you that's ur own cup of tea.
You are a bitch that's my own... I want you to show me that your tough guy side .. you bitch...little bitch
Re: I'm Receiving Death Threats From My Girlfriend's Ex by Anakazo22: 3:55pm On Apr 21, 2022
Onahi95:

Oga I'm not fighting anybody, so I should just fold my hands while someone threatens me with death, I just want to report him to the police and get him to sign an undertaking and get a restraining order that's all. Should I wait till he attacks me

Ask that guy man o
Re: I'm Receiving Death Threats From My Girlfriend's Ex by Premiumwriter: 3:56pm On Apr 21, 2022
Dawn91:

You are a bitch that's my own... I want you to show me that your tough guy side .. you bitch...little bitch
are you wearing a skirt right now?
Re: I'm Receiving Death Threats From My Girlfriend's Ex by macho44(m): 3:57pm On Apr 21, 2022
Onahi95:
Good Morning Fam, I've got this pressing issue that I would very much appreciate your wise counsel to help me solve.

I met a lady about three months ago and we bounded pretty quickly, this oyibo movie kinda love story that the dating starts without anyone doing the toasting and all. I asked her about her relationship status weeks later and she said it was complicated, citing how the relationship has been toxic and she wants to leave but the guy won't let go.

I shaa told her that I won't get involved so let her handle it herself. The guy backed out for a while but has resurfaced recently hell bent on getting the girl back. From the WhatsApp conversation and call recordings the girl sent me she has made it obvious to the guy that she's moved on with another guy but the young man is having none of it. She even offered to return everything he's ever given her but no way.

Now he has resorted to threatening me and the said Lady with death. I've never met this guy and I don't have anything to do with him either. The last thing I want to do is fight over a woman that is not even my wife with another guy reason why I've never interfered in their issues. I have it at the back of my mind that I might still breakup with the girl anytime in the future.

He keeps telling the girl that its either he has her or no one will, that she and whoever is attempting to steal his joy away is playing with their lives. The whole issue is making her scared and confused. I asked her to get a recording of the guy making those death threats so I can use it as an evidence in the police station but he has stylishly been evading it despite the girls best efforts. He suddenly became calm and all apologetic now saying he will pray to God to destroy who ever wants to destroy his relationship after all his investments.

How do you guys think I should handle this issue amicably, I find it embarrassing when men bicker over a lady and never imagined myself getting involved in such. I've considered the option of leaving the lady for him but she really loves me likewise me. In as much as I don't want any issues with anybody, won't it be cowardly of me to hide in a closet while a fellow man threatens me with death.
COMRADE!!!
You've Spoken Well. Nobody has the monopoly of violence, if he brings wahala to your doorstep, give it to him "Double Double".
Re: I'm Receiving Death Threats From My Girlfriend's Ex by Dawn91(m): 3:57pm On Apr 21, 2022
Premiumwriter:
are you wearing a skirt right now?

I knew it... Empty vessel

Gtfoh
Re: I'm Receiving Death Threats From My Girlfriend's Ex by Nobody: 3:57pm On Apr 21, 2022
Okonandmary:

Arrest a guy over pussy.

That is why you are a Simp
Re: I'm Receiving Death Threats From My Girlfriend's Ex by Nobody: 3:58pm On Apr 21, 2022
Okonandmary:

Arrest a guy over pussy.

That is why you are a Simp
Are you talking about a human being or a cat?
Tomorrow you will leave your cave and claim to be a mature man, innocent people will even call out greetings, not knowing they’re hailing a mentally imbalanced person who views his mothers and sisters as private parts and or cats.

1 Like

Re: I'm Receiving Death Threats From My Girlfriend's Ex by crackhouse(m): 3:58pm On Apr 21, 2022
That guy must be a woman Beater. They are always jealous and wouldn't want anybody near their woman.. be careful boy so another man won't send assassin to murder you for nothing. There's still a long way to go in life unless u have in mind to marry the girl later then u can fight for her but if not I suggest u withdraw.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Receiving Death Threats From My Girlfriend's Ex by Premiumwriter: 3:59pm On Apr 21, 2022
Dawn91:

I knew it... Empty vessel

Gtfoh

undecided
Re: I'm Receiving Death Threats From My Girlfriend's Ex by FRANKOSKI(m): 4:09pm On Apr 21, 2022
REPORT TO THE NEAREST POLICE STATION AND GIVE TH HIS DETAILS .
Re: I'm Receiving Death Threats From My Girlfriend's Ex by Lewisdinho(m): 4:18pm On Apr 21, 2022
Op, the guy is just childish..He has a mental capacity of a six years old boy. Ignore him
Onahi95:
Good Morning Fam, I've got this pressing issue that I would very much appreciate your wise counsel to help me solve.

I met a lady about three months ago and we bounded pretty quickly, this oyibo movie kinda love story that the dating starts without anyone doing the toasting and all. I asked her about her relationship status weeks later and she said it was complicated, citing how the relationship has been toxic and she wants to leave but the guy won't let go.

I shaa told her that I won't get involved so let her handle it herself. The guy backed out for a while but has resurfaced recently hell bent on getting the girl back. From the WhatsApp conversation and call recordings the girl sent me she has made it obvious to the guy that she's moved on with another guy but the young man is having none of it. She even offered to return everything he's ever given her but no way.

Now he has resorted to threatening me and the said Lady with death. I've never met this guy and I don't have anything to do with him either. The last thing I want to do is fight over a woman that is not even my wife with another guy reason why I've never interfered in their issues. I have it at the back of my mind that I might still breakup with the girl anytime in the future.

He keeps telling the girl that its either he has her or no one will, that she and whoever is attempting to steal his joy away is playing with their lives. The whole issue is making her scared and confused. I asked her to get a recording of the guy making those death threats so I can use it as an evidence in the police station but he has stylishly been evading it despite the girls best efforts. He suddenly became calm and all apologetic now saying he will pray to God to destroy who ever wants to destroy his relationship after all his investments.

How do you guys think I should handle this issue amicably, I find it embarrassing when men bicker over a lady and never imagined myself getting involved in such. I've considered the option of leaving the lady for him but she really loves me likewise me. In as much as I don't want any issues with anybody, won't it be cowardly of me to hide in a closet while a fellow man threatens me with death.
Re: I'm Receiving Death Threats From My Girlfriend's Ex by Falseprophet01(m): 4:19pm On Apr 21, 2022
Onahi95:

Lol, trust me bro! The guy is a wet matchbox. People like him are the people you get to eventually meet and just begin beating them to stupor for no just reason�

To test this: call him, dont wait till he calls your girl again. In fact, dial the number with your girls number so he picks.

When he does, use a very calm voice and say these words: "Next time you pick a call from this number, I will find you and I will make you disappear from the face of this earth. If you think I'm joking, try me." Drop the call.�
Re: I'm Receiving Death Threats From My Girlfriend's Ex by 79733139(m): 4:19pm On Apr 21, 2022
Report to the police. You don't need evidence to lodge a complain. Although the Nigeria Police Service is still very useless and you may be asked to pay some money for "mobilisation".

Onahi95:
Good Morning Fam, I've got this pressing issue that I would very much appreciate your wise counsel to help me solve....
Re: I'm Receiving Death Threats From My Girlfriend's Ex by We4all: 4:32pm On Apr 21, 2022
Onahi95:

My exact thought, I don't wanna take action just because a woman in involved, a threat to life should be taken taken seriously regardless of the motive behind it. Moreover the word simp has been bastardized on Nairaland, they come screaming simp at any given issue while they are the real SIMPs always hiding before new monikers to complain of how their girlfriends are treating them like shit.

Here is what you should do. File a report at the police station then break up with the lady in question.

That dude is probably a cultist and the girl is irresponsible to have hooked up with him in the first place.

A similar story like yours ended badly after the boy was brutally beaten.
Re: I'm Receiving Death Threats From My Girlfriend's Ex by Eben91: 4:33pm On Apr 21, 2022
Candidlady:
Jack died for love TITANIC
Jesus died for love HUMANITY

ain't you a man? Can't you die for love! Cowards everywhere
So if he is ur brother you will tell him to die for love, honestly u need prayers from Righteousness2
Re: I'm Receiving Death Threats From My Girlfriend's Ex by chronique(m): 4:39pm On Apr 21, 2022
Onahi95:

Wait until he issues the threat again to her either via chat or call. Let her record the phone conversation or screenshot his messages. When you have that, go to the station and file a case against him. Running away from her is not the solution. The fact that you guys might break up later is not a good reason to allow a lunatic issue death threats over a woman.
Re: I'm Receiving Death Threats From My Girlfriend's Ex by blucum(m): 4:41pm On Apr 21, 2022
Onahi95:

My plan is to lay a complaint to the police first but I want to get hard evidence, unfortunately the girl recently started using an iPhone so she was finding it difficult to locate the record option while he made the threats, she got him to call on another phone but he suddenly became calm. He has a history of threatening and scaring off any guy that çomes close to the girl, one of the reasons she left him. I've been waiting for him to call me like he does to others but he haven't so far.
My guy don't wait till he calls you. Go make a statement as suggested with the little evidence that you can gather now. That way, it is on record already and make sure to request for a copy of the extract of it(you might have to grease a few palms). You can go and update that record when you have evidence.
Re: I'm Receiving Death Threats From My Girlfriend's Ex by Testimony1988(m): 4:42pm On Apr 21, 2022
Bros if you like your life, kindly move on and forget the lady.
Re: I'm Receiving Death Threats From My Girlfriend's Ex by prophetfire: 4:47pm On Apr 21, 2022
Onahi95:

you want to get yourself involved in a shitty stuff because of a girl with over used pussyy?
Better leave her to deal with her shit before you make your mother to cry over you.
What? Fight a guy you don't know his background or what he is into because of a pussyy?
Guy you can do better than that.
Re: I'm Receiving Death Threats From My Girlfriend's Ex by trinity11(m): 4:52pm On Apr 21, 2022
Op careful o
Some of the people when dey advice you for here so na cultist o.

In situations like this the police is your friend. Whether evidence or no evidence, you go only spend small money. Through black market the police will help you corner the guy and make him sign whatever agreement as regards to your safety.
Re: I'm Receiving Death Threats From My Girlfriend's Ex by IJEYdiamond(f): 5:01pm On Apr 21, 2022
So men still threatened to kill himself d guy and his x.... mehn!!... in naija... with d way Buhari dey slap everybody up and down quite an age i heard that ooo

Na marriage palava.. person dey hear for dis forum...

Its well ooo...
Re: I'm Receiving Death Threats From My Girlfriend's Ex by Dove18: 5:09pm On Apr 21, 2022
Realmi:

U want to fight a guy just because u dont want to be seen as a coward...... over a girl that is not ur family member, just a girl u met few months ago....

Infact....goodluck to u....I am using my advice, I dont have any spare one to give

I don see my daily dose of quote nd sense

Lol �����
Re: I'm Receiving Death Threats From My Girlfriend's Ex by 1869ke: 5:14pm On Apr 21, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:

You would dump her and call him to tell him you are no. Longer with her again and he would back off Abi?!

You don't know the psychic of a bully
[/s]
is that why you raped your nephew
Re: I'm Receiving Death Threats From My Girlfriend's Ex by Leo4matic: 5:16pm On Apr 21, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

All Nigerian Girls Have A Call Girl Mentality - Abuja Based Escort (Video) / Take Away Money From The Relationship And Her True Self Will manifest... / How A Nairalander Spent Her Valentines Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.