Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:06 AM

To Run For Nigerian President, This Is How Much You Need To Have! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To Run For Nigerian President, This Is How Much You Need To Have! (1692 Views)

If Tinubu Eventually Ends Up As Your President, This Is What To Expect / Mr President, This Policy Is Anti-People - Wike To Buhari On New Naira (Video) / Ghanaian President Teaches Buhari How To Be A President This Christmas Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Run For Nigerian President, This Is How Much You Need To Have! by KayKayBeez: 9:56am On Apr 21, 2022
This is how much you need to have to run for the Nigerian presidency. What do you think about this?

1 Share

Re: To Run For Nigerian President, This Is How Much You Need To Have! by Thumbbuddies: 9:56am On Apr 21, 2022
Re: To Run For Nigerian President, This Is How Much You Need To Have! by Lifeemetu(m): 9:59am On Apr 21, 2022
APC and high price
100m for primaries you are not sure u will win
If I have such money na to go rest

3 Likes

Re: To Run For Nigerian President, This Is How Much You Need To Have! by biacan(f): 10:02am On Apr 21, 2022
Hmmmmm make I shall no see my sugar daddy for that list o...... Make him no go finish the money wey him go use spoil me sad

2 Likes

Re: To Run For Nigerian President, This Is How Much You Need To Have! by insidelife22(m): 10:18am On Apr 21, 2022
Mad oh
Re: To Run For Nigerian President, This Is How Much You Need To Have! by bibianna(f): 10:20am On Apr 21, 2022
The old political parties are overrated, we are waiting to see other young political party and their prices! wink
Re: To Run For Nigerian President, This Is How Much You Need To Have! by KayKayBeez: 10:30am On Apr 21, 2022
Re: To Run For Nigerian President, This Is How Much You Need To Have! by BloomingDale(f): 10:33am On Apr 21, 2022
Good to know I can afford all. Let me go buy the APC Presidential form. Hope Nairaland members will vote for me.
Re: To Run For Nigerian President, This Is How Much You Need To Have! by siofra(f): 10:34am On Apr 21, 2022
Why is it expensive like this? undecided
Re: To Run For Nigerian President, This Is How Much You Need To Have! by habsydiamond(m): 10:35am On Apr 21, 2022
With all this huge sum of money... Don't even expect them todo anything when they get to office... Na wetin dey cause embezzlement be this ooo. What I know is a day of reckoning is coming when...

Re: To Run For Nigerian President, This Is How Much You Need To Have! by KayKayBeez: 11:04am On Apr 21, 2022
grin lmao
BloomingDale:
Good to know I can afford all. Let me go buy the APC Presidential form. Hope Nairaland members will vote for me.
Re: To Run For Nigerian President, This Is How Much You Need To Have! by helinues: 11:09am On Apr 21, 2022
Front page Advert on major media in Nigeria during election starts from N5m.

Governorship election cost billions

1 Like

Re: To Run For Nigerian President, This Is How Much You Need To Have! by MrPolitics: 11:14am On Apr 21, 2022
Lol the leadership of SDP must be high on Colorado.
What electoral value does their party have for such high prices?

1 Like

Re: To Run For Nigerian President, This Is How Much You Need To Have! by KayKayBeez: 11:47am On Apr 21, 2022
Re: To Run For Nigerian President, This Is How Much You Need To Have! by Zooposki(f): 11:56am On Apr 21, 2022
biacan:
Hmmmmm make I shall no see my sugar daddy for that list o...... Make him no go finish the money wey him go use spoil me sad

You should try and get your own money as a woman, and not wait for any man. I am a self made woman and richer than most Nigerian men.
Re: To Run For Nigerian President, This Is How Much You Need To Have! by KayKayBeez: 12:02pm On Apr 21, 2022
grin asswear... If I get 100M, wetin I need again
Lifeemetu:
APC and high price
100m for primaries you are not sure u will win
If I have such money na to go rest
Re: To Run For Nigerian President, This Is How Much You Need To Have! by Nobody: 12:10pm On Apr 21, 2022
Pastor go nearly kill Femi Ojudu if he doesn't win. Lolz
Re: To Run For Nigerian President, This Is How Much You Need To Have! by biacan(f): 12:17pm On Apr 21, 2022
Zooposki:

You should try and get your own money as a woman, and not wait for any man. I am a self made woman and richer than most Nigerian men.
Borrow me money to start business.......If not I go start hookup o
Re: To Run For Nigerian President, This Is How Much You Need To Have! by KayKayBeez: 12:27pm On Apr 21, 2022
Re: To Run For Nigerian President, This Is How Much You Need To Have! by IPMan30: 12:33pm On Apr 21, 2022
Why won't they steal money once they're elected?
Re: To Run For Nigerian President, This Is How Much You Need To Have! by Dreamhighnow(m): 12:36pm On Apr 21, 2022
How is Buhari fighting corruption exactly?
Re: To Run For Nigerian President, This Is How Much You Need To Have! by BBBricks: 12:38pm On Apr 21, 2022
Let me just stay inside my house jejely and be drinking my garri in peace

At least I won't pay any money for staying inised my room!

#ItIsWell!
Re: To Run For Nigerian President, This Is How Much You Need To Have! by Zooposki(f): 1:36pm On Apr 21, 2022
Re: To Run For Nigerian President, This Is How Much You Need To Have! by Reality3080: 1:39pm On Apr 21, 2022
biacan:
u are begging n threatening at d same time,look at how tiny your sense of reasoning is.

That olosho mindset is stucked in your head

Go n start hook up now,na for here we go read as them take comot your head from your body
Re: To Run For Nigerian President, This Is How Much You Need To Have! by gidgiddy: 2:12pm On Apr 21, 2022
This just nomination form. We have not even come to money for campaign and rigging
Re: To Run For Nigerian President, This Is How Much You Need To Have! by Nobody: 2:21pm On Apr 21, 2022
Please what is the price for governorship form in

AD
Fresh
Labour parties?
Re: To Run For Nigerian President, This Is How Much You Need To Have! by Zooposki(f): 2:41pm On Apr 21, 2022
biacan:
Lol
Re: To Run For Nigerian President, This Is How Much You Need To Have! by VladimirPutiin(m): 3:04pm On Apr 21, 2022
APC is not playing at all lool.

anybody wey buy SDP form don troway money inside bush. grin grin

On a serious note, you must be a big time crook to get any big government position in Nigeria.
Re: To Run For Nigerian President, This Is How Much You Need To Have! by Bravetunde: 3:07pm On Apr 21, 2022
What the fuk is sdp doing there.
Sdp is Amala,ewedu party were the theive will soon defect to. grin grin grin
Re: To Run For Nigerian President, This Is How Much You Need To Have! by 1869ke: 5:00pm On Apr 21, 2022
[s]
helinues:
Front page Advert on major media in Nigeria during election starts from N5m.

Governorship election cost billions
[/s]

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Would Be The Stance Of Other Regions If IPOB And Arewa Spark Another War? / Fomer Deputy Senate President To Join Peter Obi In Labour Party / Ohanaeze Reacts To Attack On Igbo Traders Trying To Get PVC In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.