Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,101 members, 7,825,483 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Manchester United Appoints Erik Ten Hag As Manager - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Manchester United Appoints Erik Ten Hag As Manager (25257 Views)

Manchester United Appoints Benni Mccarthy As First-team Striker Coach / Manchester United Appoints Ralf Rangnick As Interim Manager (Pix) / Real Madrid Re-Appoints Zinedine Zidane As Manager (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Appoints Erik Ten Hag As Manager by ALFADOS(m): 12:34pm On Apr 21, 2022
e no concerned me ooh as a blue blood were I be
Re: Manchester United Appoints Erik Ten Hag As Manager by fergie001: 12:35pm On Apr 21, 2022
Lamasta:
Dedicate this land to Ray07 and Gbest90, better days ahead with this appointment GGMU

Erik's ball on da beats......This is a fresh United with attacking flair and panache....Wait for it!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Appoints Erik Ten Hag As Manager by minasu190: 12:35pm On Apr 21, 2022
Welcome Ten,i hope manchester united boards would let you do your jobs without dictating for you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Appoints Erik Ten Hag As Manager by ken045501: 12:36pm On Apr 21, 2022
Maguire is not ManU problem . Stop all these maguire ish
Re: Manchester United Appoints Erik Ten Hag As Manager by maxiart2(m): 12:36pm On Apr 21, 2022
I was expecting United to go for Zidane.
Re: Manchester United Appoints Erik Ten Hag As Manager by dfrost: 12:37pm On Apr 21, 2022
TOPCRUISE:

LMAO grin. But that guy is good o. With the right set of players he will perform

Comrade, Comrade, Comrade... how many times did i call you? angry
Re: Manchester United Appoints Erik Ten Hag As Manager by Nobody: 12:38pm On Apr 21, 2022
Someone said last night that man u need jesus to come personal and coach them because no human can transform Dem Man u like this nii dem wahala pass so cheesy
Re: Manchester United Appoints Erik Ten Hag As Manager by Lamasta(m): 12:38pm On Apr 21, 2022
opera1:
For Manchester united to compete for EPL, they need to start from the scratch.
Them go start from JAVA or HTML grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Appoints Erik Ten Hag As Manager by Lamasta(m): 12:39pm On Apr 21, 2022
fergie001:

Erik's ball on da beats......This is a fresh United with attacking flair and panache....Wait for it!
Na so you talk when Ragnick start o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Appoints Erik Ten Hag As Manager by Cubalabloo(m): 12:40pm On Apr 21, 2022
The man to bring back that glorious days is here. I can see the likes of Chelsea, Liverpool, City who claims to be the big boys trembling with fear.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Appoints Erik Ten Hag As Manager by Iseddy: 12:41pm On Apr 21, 2022
las las na Europa league them go still end.
next season top 4 na city, liverpool, chelsea & spur.
Re: Manchester United Appoints Erik Ten Hag As Manager by Iseddy: 12:42pm On Apr 21, 2022
Lamasta:

then been call him gen gen professor..... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Appoints Erik Ten Hag As Manager by lexy2014: 12:43pm On Apr 21, 2022
christejames:
Man Utd problem is beyond just appointing managers. If they like let them appoint Jurgen Klopp and Pep Guardiola as chief coaches the club will keep fumbling...

The players need to be overhauled, the club need to recruit passionate players and stop the use of money to entice each player to come and play for the club, that's what makes most of the players lazy and lackluster. You see this better when the players are loaned to lesser clubs and they perform excellently well but are always drowsy when in United uniform. Enugu Rangers will confidently beat this present United team.

Apart from few players like Ronaldo, De Gea and a few others, the players need to be replaced with passionate players.

I wish Teng Hag the best.

Where do you recruit "passionate" players? Was there any time in the careers of these players that they were never passionate?
Re: Manchester United Appoints Erik Ten Hag As Manager by lexy2014: 12:44pm On Apr 21, 2022
Lamasta:

Honestly
Re: Manchester United Appoints Erik Ten Hag As Manager by fergie001: 12:44pm On Apr 21, 2022
Lamasta:

Chai....I just remember

Make I shut up biko.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Appoints Erik Ten Hag As Manager by Nobody: 12:44pm On Apr 21, 2022
dimexy247:
grin. Welcome to the theatre of dreams boss.
Please take note to sell the following carpenters disguising as a players;

Maguire
Pogba
Bissaka
Mata
Matic
Rashford
Shaw
Lingard
Greenwood
Telles
Dalot
Fred
........infact sell the whole squad but leave these ones;
Sancho
Ronaldo
De Gea
Varane
Lindelof
Van De Beek
Mactominay
Martial
Elanga
Baily

Fred!! You dey mad??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Appoints Erik Ten Hag As Manager by lexy2014: 12:45pm On Apr 21, 2022
Cubalabloo:
The man to bring back that glorious days is here. I can see the likes of Chelsea, Liverpool, City who claims to be the big boys trembling with fear.

Hype don start. Why should the clubs you mentioned tremble with fear?
Re: Manchester United Appoints Erik Ten Hag As Manager by Nobody: 12:45pm On Apr 21, 2022
Nothing will still change.

This I have seen angry angry
Re: Manchester United Appoints Erik Ten Hag As Manager by shantti(m): 12:45pm On Apr 21, 2022
Lamasta:

Them go start from JAVA or HTML grin

No, from machine language
Re: Manchester United Appoints Erik Ten Hag As Manager by 8stargeneral: 12:46pm On Apr 21, 2022
Welcome to old Trafford...wishing success
Re: Manchester United Appoints Erik Ten Hag As Manager by lexy2014: 12:46pm On Apr 21, 2022
dimexy247:
Please take note to sell the following carpenters disguising as players;

Maguire
Pogba
Bissaka
Mata
Matic
Rashford
Shaw
Lingard
Greenwood
Telles
Dalot
Fred
Sancho
Ronaldo
De Gea
Varane
Lindelof
Van De Beek
Mactominay
Martial
Elanga
Baily

Sell the whole squad but leave 10players. How is that selling the whole squad?
Re: Manchester United Appoints Erik Ten Hag As Manager by Moneywirer: 12:47pm On Apr 21, 2022
It's written in the chronicles of curses and repercussions that Manchester Untied FC must suffer mediocrity for 15 years beginning from the year Sir Alex left, before they would get back to being great.

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Appoints Erik Ten Hag As Manager by saintkeppy(m): 12:48pm On Apr 21, 2022
Amotolongbo:
Welcome on board.

In order for the manager to succeed many of the players like Maguire, Bissaka, Baily, Rashford et al need been weeded out of the club

Remove Bissaka &Bailey from that list
Re: Manchester United Appoints Erik Ten Hag As Manager by christejames(m): 12:48pm On Apr 21, 2022
lexy2014:

Where do you recruit "passionate" players? Was there any time in the careers of these players that they were never passionate?

They were never...

To put it better, the huge wages which Man U always pay them make them feel relaxed. Man U should sign players that are young and 'hungry' for football with their wage low and increase it as their players progresses with success.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Appoints Erik Ten Hag As Manager by Oluwaseyifunmi07: 12:49pm On Apr 21, 2022
Is pochenttino better than Erik?

Larrysung:
I wish they had gone for pochetino
Re: Manchester United Appoints Erik Ten Hag As Manager by lexy2014: 12:50pm On Apr 21, 2022
christejames:

They were never...

To put it better, the huge wages which Man U always pay them make them feel relaxed. Man U should sign players that are young and 'hungry' for football with their wage low and increase it as their players progresses with success.

So how did you arrive at your conclusion that all man united were never passionate in their entire careers?
Re: Manchester United Appoints Erik Ten Hag As Manager by lexy2014: 12:52pm On Apr 21, 2022
Larrysung:
I wish they had gone for pochetino

You can still go for pochettino. It's not too late
Re: Manchester United Appoints Erik Ten Hag As Manager by sirblend: 12:54pm On Apr 21, 2022
dimexy247:
Please take note to sell the following carpenters disguising as players;

Maguire
Pogba
Bissaka
Mata
Matic
Rashford
Shaw
Lingard
Greenwood
Telles
Dalot
Fred
Sancho
Ronaldo
De Gea
Varane
Lindelof
Van De Beek
Mactominay
Martial
Elanga
Baily

You are absolutely correct, but Martial should join the list of players to leave Manchester united. The difference in Martial and Rashford is just the height.
Mctominay should also leave because he lacks the ability to control the ball.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Appoints Erik Ten Hag As Manager by Richarlison640(m): 12:54pm On Apr 21, 2022
I just day pass oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

8 Life Lessons From The 2018 World Cup / Nigeria Vs Uganda: Friendly - 0 - 0 (Full Time) / Shola Shoretire To Sign Man United First Professional Contract

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.