Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,837 members, 7,828,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Manchester United Appoints Erik Ten Hag As Manager - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Manchester United Appoints Erik Ten Hag As Manager (25263 Views)

Manchester United Appoints Benni Mccarthy As First-team Striker Coach / Manchester United Appoints Ralf Rangnick As Interim Manager (Pix) / Real Madrid Re-Appoints Zinedine Zidane As Manager (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Appoints Erik Ten Hag As Manager by Larrysung(m): 3:16pm On Apr 21, 2022
Lmao... You get?? Appointing poch would have completed the mission of sinking man u deep into extinction
Re: Manchester United Appoints Erik Ten Hag As Manager by Help2020: 3:37pm On Apr 21, 2022
Amotolongbo:
Welcome on board.

In order for the manager to succeed many of the players like Maguire, Bissaka, Baily, Rashford et al need been weeded out of the club
I don't knw how you people analyse your football. Rashford has just one bad season, and you want him to go? Nawaoh
Re: Manchester United Appoints Erik Ten Hag As Manager by Empredboy(m): 4:53pm On Apr 21, 2022
flejnr2:
E go still fail na maguire una need sell to Enugu rangers
tah!!!! Bia respect ya self ooo. Is shooting stars or kano pillars not available? Why request him in the east?
Re: Manchester United Appoints Erik Ten Hag As Manager by Bigchristo: 5:09pm On Apr 21, 2022
mattmogan88:

Its very obvious. A lot of clean up needs to be done ,if not, na same old story.
Yes of course
Re: Manchester United Appoints Erik Ten Hag As Manager by holluwizzy: 5:27pm On Apr 21, 2022
If them no sell or loan am but I doubt it.

They won't let Maguire go coz na england player also can't bench a white man for a bl*CK man Eric Bailey

Them go still sack ETH

flejnr2:
E go still fail na maguire una need sell to Enugu rangers
Re: Manchester United Appoints Erik Ten Hag As Manager by Lamasta(m): 5:35pm On Apr 21, 2022
fergie001:

I no go even talk anything till January next year
Better grin just be observing and nodding your head whether you support it or not
Re: Manchester United Appoints Erik Ten Hag As Manager by Ray07(m): 6:00pm On Apr 21, 2022
Lamasta:
Dedicate this land to Fergie001, Ray07 and Gbest90, better days ahead with this appointment GGMU
Toh, I hope this is the real one.

Them don go threatened magwaya with bomb o. grin
Re: Manchester United Appoints Erik Ten Hag As Manager by Lamasta(m): 6:09pm On Apr 21, 2022
Ray07:
Toh, I hope this is the real one.

Them don go threatened magwaya with bomb o. grin

Them need to bomb away that wicked spirit from in body grin
Re: Manchester United Appoints Erik Ten Hag As Manager by ifiokjohn(m): 7:02pm On Apr 21, 2022
dimexy247:
grin. Welcome to the theatre of dreams boss.
Please take note to sell the following carpenters disguising as players;

Modified.
Those that mentioned me are quite right hence the modification
Maguire---this one is clueless, he's never a football player. He's a fraud. Doesn't even know the basics to defending.
Baily---rarely selected but still lacks defence skills
Pogba----pride will kill this one, he believes everything revolves around him, skillful, great but sluggish and proud
Bissaka----great defender but lack crossing skills and sometimes clueless
Mata----old and rarely selected, he's becomes useless
Matic------would have been a great DM but just lack focus, in a nut shell, he's not good enough
Rashford------once a great lad, with bright future but somehow getting dim now, worse than an amateur. Sometimes doesn't even know what to do with the ball. If given sometime though, he may regain his focus and energy
Shaw----overlaps without sense, slow and also lacks skills
Lingard---this one would have been a great player but just decided to not upgrade himself. He lives in the past
Greenwood------great player with great skills but he's arrogant and selfish. Now he got himself into a rape and abuse saga. Hmmm! His future is shaky
Telles-----hmmm, not good enough. Confuses attacks with defence yeah
Dalot--------not ready for first team
Mactominay------sometimes plays like Scholes but lack the charisma
Martial-----started great but lost his ginger all along and never been able to pick himself up.
Fred------this one and Maguire is supposed to be best of friends, only he's becoming great and learning faster recently can run around the field for more than 90 minutes but lacks sense

........infact a total overhaul is necessary but leave these ones;
Sancho
Ronaldo
De Gea
Varane
Lindelof
Van De Beek
Elanga
I no see Fernandez here o
Re: Manchester United Appoints Erik Ten Hag As Manager by Okoroawusa: 7:03pm On Apr 21, 2022
Ten ko

Eleven ni
Re: Manchester United Appoints Erik Ten Hag As Manager by Ray07(m): 7:11pm On Apr 21, 2022
Lamasta:

Them need to bomb away that wicked spirit from in body grin
That guy matter don tire people. grin

Injury o, e no wan get.
Coach bench am, them no gree.
Re: Manchester United Appoints Erik Ten Hag As Manager by Utycar: 8:05pm On Apr 21, 2022
zinaunreal:
Another failure

The same failure Chelsea had when they appointed T.T after releasing Lampard from his job Abi?. U dey mad
Re: Manchester United Appoints Erik Ten Hag As Manager by Utycar: 8:08pm On Apr 21, 2022
Proudlyomonna:
Him go still collect grin
The great CR7 made a big mistake going to this mumu club.

Mumu club but only Liverpool has achieve what mumu club has achieve. And I am very sure u R a Chelsea fan. If I wooos u slap u go fine one corner hide

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Appoints Erik Ten Hag As Manager by Utycar: 8:11pm On Apr 21, 2022
christejames:
Man Utd problem is beyond just appointing managers. If they like let them appoint Jurgen Klopp and Pep Guardiola as chief coaches the club will keep fumbling...

The players need to be overhauled, the club need to recruit passionate players and stop the use of money to entice each player to come and play for the club, that's what makes most of the players lazy and lackluster. You see this better when the players are loaned to lesser clubs and they perform excellently well but are always drowsy when in United uniform. Enugu Rangers will confidently beat this present United team.

Apart from few players like Ronaldo, De Gea and a few others, the players need to be replaced with passionate players.

I wish Teng Hag the best.

Chelsea succeeded with the same team that Lampard had with Tuchel so relax stop taking Panadol in someone's headache. Congrats the new Boss �
Re: Manchester United Appoints Erik Ten Hag As Manager by dimexy247(m): 8:11pm On Apr 21, 2022
ifiokjohn:
I no see Fernandez here o

You're right but he stays bro. grin

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Appoints Erik Ten Hag As Manager by zinaunreal(m): 9:07pm On Apr 21, 2022
Utycar:

The same failure Chelsea had when they appointed T.T after releasing Lampard from his job Abi?. U dey mad

Your sisters pussy dia. Stupid maggot
Re: Manchester United Appoints Erik Ten Hag As Manager by naijadiplomat(m): 10:25pm On Apr 21, 2022
Quite a smart and appropriate appointment.

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Appoints Erik Ten Hag As Manager by Proudlyomonna: 11:21pm On Apr 21, 2022
Utycar:

Mumu club but only Liverpool has achieve what mumu club has achieve. And I am very sure u R a Chelsea fan. If I wooos u slap u go fine one corner hide

Chelsea??God no go shame Me oo grin grin
Hala Madrid for life grin
You wan wooos your uncle slap
E be like se your sense dey pain you angry

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Appoints Erik Ten Hag As Manager by oxsyoo9: 11:45pm On Apr 21, 2022
Welcome to the best football club in the world ���, Manchester United is a family, you have our support.

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Appoints Erik Ten Hag As Manager by EagleNest(m): 4:06am On Apr 22, 2022
If Mourinho struggled with this group of players is it Erik that would not? I think a couple of players need to move or go on loan while they are replaced with more passionate and quality players. The current MU squad lacks passion and poorly coordinated.
Re: Manchester United Appoints Erik Ten Hag As Manager by Realboygenius(m): 8:39am On Apr 22, 2022
Enjoy unlimited sound quality with the new Oraimo FreePods Pro Noise cancellation earbuds and extra long playtime.

Re: Manchester United Appoints Erik Ten Hag As Manager by mhktaryan: 11:57am On Apr 22, 2022
dimexy247:
grin. Welcome to the theatre of dreams boss.
Please take note to sell the following carpenters disguising as players;

Modified.
Those that mentioned me are quite right hence the modification
Maguire---this one is clueless, he's never a football player. He's a fraud. Doesn't even know the basics to defending.
Baily---rarely selected but still lacks defence skills
Pogba----pride will kill this one, he believes everything revolves around him, skillful, great but sluggish and proud
Bissaka----great defender but lack crossing skills and sometimes clueless
Mata----old and rarely selected, he's becomes useless
Matic------would have been a great DM but just lack focus, in a nut shell, he's not good enough
Rashford------once a great lad, with bright future but somehow getting dim now, worse than an amateur. Sometimes doesn't even know what to do with the ball. If given sometime though, he may regain his focus and energy
Shaw----overlaps without sense, slow and also lacks skills
Lingard---this one would have been a great player but just decided to not upgrade himself. He lives in the past
Greenwood------great player with great skills but he's arrogant and selfish. Now he got himself into a rape and abuse saga. Hmmm! His future is shaky
Telles-----hmmm, not good enough. Confuses attacks with defence yeah
Dalot--------not ready for first team
Mactominay------sometimes plays like Scholes but lack the charisma
Martial-----started great but lost his ginger all along and never been able to pick himself up.
Fred------this one and Maguire is supposed to be best of friends, only he's becoming great and learning faster recently can run around the field for more than 90 minutes but lacks sense

........infact a total overhaul is necessary but leave these ones;
Sancho
Ronaldo
De Gea
Fernandes
Varane
Lindelof
Van De Beek
Elanga

You're too intelligent boss, I remove my cap for u cos u said my mind

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Appoints Erik Ten Hag As Manager by dimexy247(m): 12:31pm On Apr 22, 2022
mhktaryan:

You're too intelligent boss, I remove my cap for u cos u said my mind

Thanks boss. cheesy
Re: Manchester United Appoints Erik Ten Hag As Manager by Odmic2839(m): 1:12pm On Apr 22, 2022
Which pocketino Hiss, what has he achieve
Larrysung:
I wish they had gone for pochetino
Re: Manchester United Appoints Erik Ten Hag As Manager by Nobody: 3:27pm On Apr 22, 2022

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Appoints Erik Ten Hag As Manager by Roniyke1234: 6:51pm On May 21, 2022
Athemisia:

Hmm... This one way Man UTD don go bring Ben10 come so... undecided ok

Lol...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Uganda: Friendly - 0 - 0 (Full Time) / Can We Do This To Redeem Our Qualification To AFCON? / Ahmed Musa Reacts After Being Named Nigerian 2018 Player Of The Year! (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.