Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,027 members, 7,810,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:34 PM

Yorubas Won’t Mind Muslim - Muslim Ticket - Bola Tinubu Told Northern Elders - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas Won’t Mind Muslim - Muslim Ticket - Bola Tinubu Told Northern Elders (3457 Views)

What Tinubu Told Us When He First Heard That Peter Obi Won In Lagos - Oyalowo / Yorubas Won’t Form Alliance With Igbos On 2023 Presidency – Junaid Mohammed / What Buhari Told Northern Traditional Rulers In Closed Door Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yorubas Won’t Mind Muslim - Muslim Ticket - Bola Tinubu Told Northern Elders by West1side: 12:51pm On Apr 21, 2022
If anyone do not like Tinubu's Muslim Muslim ticket let whoever that is vote against but leave us that want it to vote for him. That is what democracy is all about. From Abia Ebonyi Enugu Imo Anambra na Christian be both your governor n deputy without noise if Nigeria desire a Muslim Muslim ticket every member of your tribe against it can rot in the deepest part of hell fire. Beside sebi u fools claims he will never win the ticket so why the lamentation now

Amunethseranu:
...and you forgetting the effects in future . Be wise and allow peace reign cos fulanis has plans already for u all and it's obvious u Yorubas will be caught unawares.
Re: Yorubas Won’t Mind Muslim - Muslim Ticket - Bola Tinubu Told Northern Elders by Cubalabloo(m): 12:52pm On Apr 21, 2022
What the fuvk is wrong with this old mad dog?

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Won’t Mind Muslim - Muslim Ticket - Bola Tinubu Told Northern Elders by Amunethseranu(f): 12:53pm On Apr 21, 2022
RuggedBiafran:
Its the SW alone...They should kill themselves for all i care...Good riddance to rubbish-rubbish...spits

Run news
...is like you knew things many of us don't know ,how is it possible they will crumble and kill themselves and it won't affect* the better/christian souths Sir?

Please sir ,what implications on this Muslim Muslim ticket proposed by senator tinubu the great maestro?
Re: Yorubas Won’t Mind Muslim - Muslim Ticket - Bola Tinubu Told Northern Elders by ityP(m): 12:56pm On Apr 21, 2022
helinues:

Tinubu can't be that reckless

Source or this na another Bunkum

Lmao. You honestly believe Tinubu will present a northern Christian as Vice? Omo. And you expect the north to vote for a northern Christian? You need more exposure

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Won’t Mind Muslim - Muslim Ticket - Bola Tinubu Told Northern Elders by Amunethseranu(f): 12:57pm On Apr 21, 2022
helinues:

And for a thread with no single source you don swallow like this?

Toh
...sir but you agree on what ever they said ipob did ?
We don't hear about arm robbers , kidnappers and ritualists ,but ipob ipob
What did u have to say?

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Won’t Mind Muslim - Muslim Ticket - Bola Tinubu Told Northern Elders by helinues: 1:02pm On Apr 21, 2022
ityP:

Lmao. You honestly believe Tinubu will present a northern Christian as Vice? Omo. And you expect the north to vote for a northern Christian? You need more exposure

Next person please. Aint ready for back and forth argument
Re: Yorubas Won’t Mind Muslim - Muslim Ticket - Bola Tinubu Told Northern Elders by kettykings: 1:19pm On Apr 21, 2022
alsudan:
That Thiefnibu is the only Muslim to have declared so far in APC, says a lot about the kind of person he is.

After 8 years of a Muslim President, this thief is not only angling for a Muslim to take over, but he’s pushing for a Muslim-Muslim ticket.

A Christian President in 2023 or nothing.

I don't blame Tinubu,the kind of Christians we have in Nigeria are just not it ,I don't even think these people are followers of Christ

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Won’t Mind Muslim - Muslim Ticket - Bola Tinubu Told Northern Elders by ityP(m): 1:22pm On Apr 21, 2022
helinues:

Next person please. Aint ready for back and forth argument

Lol. E be like this one Na Yoruba Christian grin

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Won’t Mind Muslim - Muslim Ticket - Bola Tinubu Told Northern Elders by donb06: 1:24pm On Apr 21, 2022
LegendHero:

I heard there is no word “Love” in Ibo dictionary, is that true?

If the above is true, then why should I type love to the Ibos when they only have “hate” in their dictionary?

Lastly, I haven’t even typed and yet you’ve had this bias against me.

Look for any igbo around you and ask them your question...
I am rest assured most of the things you heard are as false as this.
As for your last statement you are as guilty as him because your second question is a bias constructed from an unconfirmed HESRSAY of your first question.

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Won’t Mind Muslim - Muslim Ticket - Bola Tinubu Told Northern Elders by Tinubuadvocate: 1:27pm On Apr 21, 2022
cheesy a propaganda spreading around by ipob terrorist.
helinues:

Re: Yorubas Won’t Mind Muslim - Muslim Ticket - Bola Tinubu Told Northern Elders by helinues: 1:32pm On Apr 21, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
cheesy a propaganda spreading around by ipob terrorist.

You dey mind those people.. As dem no get any strategy regarding 2023 election, spreading fake news should massage their egos
Re: Yorubas Won’t Mind Muslim - Muslim Ticket - Bola Tinubu Told Northern Elders by Dawn91(m): 1:35pm On Apr 21, 2022
[s]
helinues:

You dey mind those people.. As dem no get any strategy regarding 2023 election, spreading fake news should massage their egos
[/s]

4 Likes

Re: Yorubas Won’t Mind Muslim - Muslim Ticket - Bola Tinubu Told Northern Elders by delpee(f): 1:45pm On Apr 21, 2022
If this report is true, it shows a lot of desperation without any deep thought about possible consequences. Certainly, it won't be acceptable across board. 2022 is so different from 1993.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Won’t Mind Muslim - Muslim Ticket - Bola Tinubu Told Northern Elders by Majesty2(m): 1:48pm On Apr 21, 2022
favorite1234:
Yorubas Won’t Mind Muslim - Muslim Ticket
- Bola Tinubu Told Northern Elders

Presidential hopeful, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu has told leaders of thought in the northern part of the country that his South West Yoruba people will not mind a Muslim - Muslim ticket.

Addressing some elders of the North some days ago in Abuja at a secret meeting arranged by his long time friend Senator Abu Ibrahim Tinubu said they should leave the task of convincing the Yoruba to him if selected by his APC party to carry the banner of the party in the 2023 elections.

The issue of who will be his running mate according to our sources became a major issue. They told him flatly they will not accept a Christian northerner to be his running mate .

He was said to have promised to pick a Northwest politician who will be a Muslim. It was then a prominent politician and former governor asked him how that will be taken in the South.

Tinubu, said our sources , told his guests the South East and South South who are largely Christians will not matter. It is the South West, he was quoted to have said , that could raise issues but he will manage that and they will not mind.

Tinubu , at the meeting was said to have argued that the vote of the North West, North East , some largely Muslim states in the North Central as well as South West were enough to make him President.

“ All I need is your support,” he was quoted as having said. “ Leave the rest to me, I will handle it.” His guests were said not to have been convinced by his assurance as no regime in the country since independence has governed with both head and deputy as Muslims.

It is believed that come February , the party APC , under which he want to seek the office is most certain to pick a Muslim Chairman from the North Central part of the country. Aspirants for this position are already emerging from Niger , Kwara and Nasarawa states . These candidates are all Muslims . If Tinubu therefore emerges as APC candidate
and picks a Muslim candidate from the North West it means all of the important positions in the party are held by Muslims to the exclusion of the Christian.

Part of the argument of the pro -Tinubu elements is that this has happened before when the late billionaire Muslim Aare Moshood Abiola selected Alhaji Babagana Kingibe as his running mate . One of the northern leaders present at the meeting said ,while this is true, that time is different from now. There are all manners of tensions in the land and the security of the nation is fragile.

If anybody does that now it will be like deliberately setting the country on fire. “ The IPOB issue is still raging in the South East, young elements are restless in the SW and calling for Oodua Republic, banditry , Boko Haram and ISWAP insurgency has enveloped the North. Why would anyone want to add religious crisis to it”, he asked.

“Only a non patriot will experiment with this. I told him my mind. This will not work. Let him accept this or not but I won’t be part of the effort to set Nigeria on fire”, he added.
mynd44, seun
Rule 8, fake news
Re: Yorubas Won’t Mind Muslim - Muslim Ticket - Bola Tinubu Told Northern Elders by yyba: 1:50pm On Apr 21, 2022
Ipob online miscreants and fake news are like 5 and 6
favorite1234:

Presidential hopeful, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu has told leaders of thought in the northern part of the country that his South West Yoruba people will not mind a Muslim - Muslim ticket.

Addressing some elders of the North some days ago in Abuja at a secret meeting arranged by his long time friend Senator Abu Ibrahim Tinubu said they should leave the task of convincing the Yoruba to him if selected by his APC party to carry the banner of the party in the 2023 elections.

The issue of who will be his running mate according to our sources became a major issue. They told him flatly they will not accept a Christian northerner to be his running mate .

He was said to have promised to pick a Northwest politician who will be a Muslim. It was then a prominent politician and former governor asked him how that will be taken in the South.

Tinubu, said our sources , told his guests the South East and South South who are largely Christians will not matter. It is the South West, he was quoted to have said , that could raise issues but he will manage that and they will not mind.

Tinubu , at the meeting was said to have argued that the vote of the North West, North East , some largely Muslim states in the North Central as well as South West were enough to make him President.

“ All I need is your support,” he was quoted as having said. “ Leave the rest to me, I will handle it.” His guests were said not to have been convinced by his assurance as no regime in the country since independence has governed with both head and deputy as Muslims.

It is believed that come February , the party APC , under which he want to seek the office is most certain to pick a Muslim Chairman from the North Central part of the country. Aspirants for this position are already emerging from Niger , Kwara and Nasarawa states . These candidates are all Muslims . If Tinubu therefore emerges as APC candidate
and picks a Muslim candidate from the North West it means all of the important positions in the party are held by Muslims to the exclusion of the Christian.

Part of the argument of the pro -Tinubu elements is that this has happened before when the late billionaire Muslim Aare Moshood Abiola selected Alhaji Babagana Kingibe as his running mate . One of the northern leaders present at the meeting said ,while this is true, that time is different from now. There are all manners of tensions in the land and the security of the nation is fragile.

If anybody does that now it will be like deliberately setting the country on fire. “ The IPOB issue is still raging in the South East, young elements are restless in the SW and calling for Oodua Republic, banditry , Boko Haram and ISWAP insurgency has enveloped the North. Why would anyone want to add religious crisis to it”, he asked.

“Only a non patriot will experiment with this. I told him my mind. This will not work. Let him accept this or not but I won’t be part of the effort to set Nigeria on fire”, he added.
Re: Yorubas Won’t Mind Muslim - Muslim Ticket - Bola Tinubu Told Northern Elders by Realist12: 1:56pm On Apr 21, 2022
Let's just say all this political calculations are hoax, the Southwest is known Christian/muslim . The north dominated Muslim and the south east Christian dominated. If the said Northern leaders says they don't want a Christian vice . Then the southwest would not be able to produce a Muslim president ever . Is that right ? Whereas the southwest grown beyond religious sentiments. And besides this post only mission is to discredit Tinubu.

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Won’t Mind Muslim - Muslim Ticket - Bola Tinubu Told Northern Elders by Bravetunde: 2:00pm On Apr 21, 2022
West1side:
I tot setting the country on fire was what you Igbos wanted so you can have your Biafra. I am a Christian n will vote Tinubu Muslim Muslim candidate like my father did n will also teach my children not yo be bigots like your miserable foolish wretched souls.

Is these kind of badd manners you are exhibiting that yoruabas are now been keed every where like rats.
Learn some manners.dont be like other afonjass that disrespect people while forming sophisticated.
God bless you.
You see how respectful I'm learn from me and other folks in ss/se.

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Won’t Mind Muslim - Muslim Ticket - Bola Tinubu Told Northern Elders by yuping(m): 2:12pm On Apr 21, 2022
undecided see the believe this man get mind ooo.

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Won’t Mind Muslim - Muslim Ticket - Bola Tinubu Told Northern Elders by orisa37: 2:23pm On Apr 21, 2022
TINUBU IS TAKING YORUBAS FOR GRANTED. THAT'S ASSUMING AND UNCOUTH.

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Won’t Mind Muslim - Muslim Ticket - Bola Tinubu Told Northern Elders by oilmane(m): 2:25pm On Apr 21, 2022
favorite1234:

Oga quote your source, una go just day post una imagination as news, how this thing take come front page sef? The South South or South East doesn't matter, it is the South West that matters!!! You day try create enmity for Tinubu for the South East and South West abi? I'm not a Tinubu supporter but this is absolute rubbish.
Re: Yorubas Won’t Mind Muslim - Muslim Ticket - Bola Tinubu Told Northern Elders by perez100: 2:37pm On Apr 21, 2022
You see that Tinubu does not care the feeling of other Nigerians. How can this man make a good President? Just imagine his comment.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Won’t Mind Muslim - Muslim Ticket - Bola Tinubu Told Northern Elders by benzion72(m): 2:39pm On Apr 21, 2022
Dead on arrival. That was possible in 1993

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Won’t Mind Muslim - Muslim Ticket - Bola Tinubu Told Northern Elders by Kingspin(m): 2:45pm On Apr 21, 2022
Do we as a country want to solve terrorism or improve them?
Re: Yorubas Won’t Mind Muslim - Muslim Ticket - Bola Tinubu Told Northern Elders by Westtimeline: 3:10pm On Apr 21, 2022
Amunethseranu:
...tinubu is daring the igbos honestly. He is pouring more fuel to the fire burning between south's and better souths...I pity his soul
Where is the better south?
Re: Yorubas Won’t Mind Muslim - Muslim Ticket - Bola Tinubu Told Northern Elders by Arysexy(m): 3:16pm On Apr 21, 2022
Desperation of a sinking Thief. He knows North can easily give in to religion, He decides to dangle religion carrot to the North.

Don't worry your end is near.

Bastard Bigot

Re: Yorubas Won’t Mind Muslim - Muslim Ticket - Bola Tinubu Told Northern Elders by Arysexy(m): 3:20pm On Apr 21, 2022
Realist12:
Let's just say all this political calculations are hoax, the Southwest is known Christian/muslim . The north dominated Muslim and the south east Christian dominated. If the said Northern leaders says they don't want a Christian vice . Then the southwest would not be able to produce a Muslim president ever . Is that right ? Whereas the southwest grown beyond religious sentiments. And besides this post only mission is to discredit Tinubu.

Which South west have grown beyond religious sentiment with MURIC yoloba muslim causing problems in SW.

Remember the Lagos hijab issues, have you forgotten that Baptist College Ilorin is still locked bc of Hijab issue

Re: Yorubas Won’t Mind Muslim - Muslim Ticket - Bola Tinubu Told Northern Elders by PrinceOfLagos: 3:52pm On Apr 21, 2022
West1side:
Let igbos go ahead n do their worse. I rather Tinubu lose for daring Igbos than winning while taking them into consideration but all that happens to be his call, either way I tanda with am gidigba. Left to me u jews from hell can rot in the deepest part of hell fire for all I care.

So the Yoruba christians don't have a say in south west politics , is that what you and that mad man Tinubu are trying to tell us?
Re: Yorubas Won’t Mind Muslim - Muslim Ticket - Bola Tinubu Told Northern Elders by PrinceOfLagos: 3:53pm On Apr 21, 2022
Tinubu is simply mad for uttering Such nonsense from his stupid mouth

What a man

So what Tinubu mean is that Yoruba christians are irrelevant in south west politics

Tinubu is just a mad stupid man
Re: Yorubas Won’t Mind Muslim - Muslim Ticket - Bola Tinubu Told Northern Elders by Tomilola360: 3:59pm On Apr 21, 2022
bound to fail.

shouldn't matter but in our cline, we are nt ripe for that yet.

such should not be attempted

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Won’t Mind Muslim - Muslim Ticket - Bola Tinubu Told Northern Elders by OBALOLA55(m): 4:08pm On Apr 21, 2022
helinues:

OMO MI

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Get To Aso Rock Without Being Initiated Into The Occult? / Who Replaces Gani As Masses Defender? / Sharia Law - Nigeria - Is This Our Future ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.