Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,521 members, 7,812,626 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:22 PM

Where Will This Leader Get N100m To Buy APC Presidential Form? (pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Will This Leader Get N100m To Buy APC Presidential Form? (pictures) (3135 Views)

Pastor Tunde Bakare Submits APC Presidential Form (Pictures) / Ibikunle Amosun Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form (Pictures) / Putin Made A Call To This Leader Before Launching Military Operation On Ukraine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Will This Leader Get N100m To Buy APC Presidential Form? (pictures) by hisexcellency34: 6:28pm On Apr 21, 2022
Few days ago, an Islamic cleric in Ibadan said Allah instructed him to contest the 2023 presidential election on the platform of All Progressives Congress (APC).

Now that the party has put the form at N100m, will concerned Nigerians help him raise the funds?

MURIC over to you

https://thenationonlineng.net/ibadan-based-islamic-cleric-declares-for-president/

1 Like

Re: Where Will This Leader Get N100m To Buy APC Presidential Form? (pictures) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Apr 21, 2022
Lol. Seems its only me that's yet to declare for this presidency. grin. Abeg make I rush do this thing. Who knows this money wey i dey find fit enter my hand by just declaring cry

Pls patronise us today for your power steering pump of all car models.

2 Likes

Re: Where Will This Leader Get N100m To Buy APC Presidential Form? (pictures) by LeoDeKing: 6:29pm On Apr 21, 2022
And he told he is contesting for Nigeria president abi?

Learn to separate joke from reality.

1 Like

Re: Where Will This Leader Get N100m To Buy APC Presidential Form? (pictures) by Skillsnigeria: 6:31pm On Apr 21, 2022
grin
Re: Where Will This Leader Get N100m To Buy APC Presidential Form? (pictures) by F22RAPTOR(m): 6:33pm On Apr 21, 2022
Lol...if the entire muslim ummah in the southwest contribute N1000 each, the money will not be a problem...but of course we know who they are supporting. I wish him the best in his ambition.
Re: Where Will This Leader Get N100m To Buy APC Presidential Form? (pictures) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Apr 21, 2022
It is even better that he does not have that 100million self cheesy, than to have the money and still waste it ontop a ticket that he will not win at the end of the day grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Where Will This Leader Get N100m To Buy APC Presidential Form? (pictures) by BuyAndSellStuff: 7:04pm On Apr 21, 2022
Lol
I'm richer than this guy walahi
Re: Where Will This Leader Get N100m To Buy APC Presidential Form? (pictures) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Apr 21, 2022
The same people who raise money for tinubu,atiku,Peter Obi, osinbajo,and yeye Bello's to purchase their presidential forms will do the same for him.
Tell me if you can buy a presidential election form for #100m and not steal public funds?
Re: Where Will This Leader Get N100m To Buy APC Presidential Form? (pictures) by Realist12: 7:27pm On Apr 21, 2022
The way everyone is declaring for intentions to run for presidency self , a man that cannot provide 3 square meals for his immediate family too will declare . 100m has put an end to this joke.

2 Likes

Re: Where Will This Leader Get N100m To Buy APC Presidential Form? (pictures) by habsydiamond(m): 7:35pm On Apr 21, 2022
This one na asalatu president ooo... No be naija

3 Likes

Re: Where Will This Leader Get N100m To Buy APC Presidential Form? (pictures) by johnmartus(m): 7:39pm On Apr 21, 2022
A question that all Nigerians supposed to ask all the crooked politicians. But here now you posted someone you believe earning legitimacy money.
Re: Where Will This Leader Get N100m To Buy APC Presidential Form? (pictures) by bennybuhari: 8:04pm On Apr 21, 2022
Are you blind to see the link he posted with what he wrote?
LeoDeKing:

Re: Where Will This Leader Get N100m To Buy APC Presidential Form? (pictures) by Unzerious: 8:49pm On Apr 21, 2022
He should get 10M, I know Someone who can give Him sure 10 Odds grin grin
Wahala oo
Re: Where Will This Leader Get N100m To Buy APC Presidential Form? (pictures) by abobote: 9:00pm On Apr 21, 2022
Complete madman
Re: Where Will This Leader Get N100m To Buy APC Presidential Form? (pictures) by kenzysmith: 9:09pm On Apr 21, 2022
Hunger don't beat craze commot this one head donate 100 million give this one he go japa commot this country

1 Like

Re: Where Will This Leader Get N100m To Buy APC Presidential Form? (pictures) by Rahkman: 9:49pm On Apr 21, 2022
By mining alot of skulls grin
Re: Where Will This Leader Get N100m To Buy APC Presidential Form? (pictures) by TheWolfen(m): 10:20pm On Apr 21, 2022
F22RAPTOR:
Lol...if the entire muslim ummah in the southwest contribute N1000 each, the money will not be a problem...but of course we know who they are supporting. I wish him the best in his ambition.

You want people to contribute money for him and dash APC in this hard economy? Y'all knew they won't give him the APC ticket.
I think sensible people would rather choose better things to do with their ₦1000
Re: Where Will This Leader Get N100m To Buy APC Presidential Form? (pictures) by Donshegxy10(m): 10:31pm On Apr 21, 2022
Revolution2022:
The same people who raise money for tinubu,atiku,Peter Obi, osinbajo,and yeye Bello's to purchase their presidential forms will do the same for him.
Tell me if you can buy a presidential election form for #100m and not steal public funds?

do you know how much a president earn as yearly allowances, not to talk of gifts from people, even monetary gifts is more than allowance.

We know that they are all thieves but my point is that it is possible to recover the money in a matter of months without stealing the peoples money.
Re: Where Will This Leader Get N100m To Buy APC Presidential Form? (pictures) by vasel15: 10:47pm On Apr 21, 2022
hisexcellency34:
Few days ago, an Islamic cleric in Ibadan said Allah instructed him to contest the 2023 presidential election on the platform of All Progressives Congress (APC).

Now that the party has put the form at N100m, will concerned Nigerians help him raise the funds?

MURIC over to you

https://thenationonlineng.net/ibadan-based-islamic-cleric-declares-for-president/

Hahaha, muric would buy it for him
Re: Where Will This Leader Get N100m To Buy APC Presidential Form? (pictures) by Blackfire(m): 11:03pm On Apr 21, 2022
Yoruba people eeeh see the way they are bastardizing our glorious religion

Calling himself sheik

3 Likes

Re: Where Will This Leader Get N100m To Buy APC Presidential Form? (pictures) by georjay(m): 11:26pm On Apr 21, 2022
Unzerious:
He should get 10M, I know Someone who can give Him sure 10 Odds

Wahala oo

Wetyn be this cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Will This Leader Get N100m To Buy APC Presidential Form? (pictures) by Gozac: 11:50pm On Apr 21, 2022
hisexcellency34:

MURIC over to you

I think I will rather believe devil told me that God told me crap used by all these charlatans parading as religious men in Nigeria
Anyway it's their hapless, gullible, followers who outsourced their relationship with them Maker that are making this scrupulous muddle men to look important
Re: Where Will This Leader Get N100m To Buy APC Presidential Form? (pictures) by b3llo(m): 12:22am On Apr 22, 2022
hisexcellency34:

MURIC over to you

Allah will provide him with funds
Re: Where Will This Leader Get N100m To Buy APC Presidential Form? (pictures) by Justiceleague1: 12:28am On Apr 22, 2022
This one issa looking for chop money grin grin grin

Re: Where Will This Leader Get N100m To Buy APC Presidential Form? (pictures) by Mandate2023: 5:16am On Apr 22, 2022
That person is mentally derailed

No be ordinary grin
Re: Where Will This Leader Get N100m To Buy APC Presidential Form? (pictures) by 1870se: 1:17pm On Apr 22, 2022
[s]
LeoDeKing:

[/s]

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Oyegun Panel Clears Tinubu, 12 Other APC Presidential Aspirants / PETER Obi Reacts To Diversion Of Campaign Funds Into His Private Account (READ F / Gayz And Lesbians Came Out On The Street To Say Their Mind!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.