Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,261 members, 7,954,007 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:49 AM

How True Is The Claim That TRP Coach Is Dead - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How True Is The Claim That TRP Coach Is Dead (452 Views)

TRP IS GOLDEN!!! Red Pill Changed My Life / Swallow TRP Now...this Happened To Someone I Know. / How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How True Is The Claim That TRP Coach Is Dead by Maxxim: 7:37pm On Apr 21, 2022
So I saw a news earlier about a Russian spy reporter that was captured by Ukrainian forces, a click on the news link, I realized the name sound familiar it was the red pill coach that was captured, I've also been hearing some rumors of em being killed.
If this is true, it'll really be a sad one because I used to enjoy the guys contents alot.

Re: How True Is The Claim That TRP Coach Is Dead by ibkonekt(m): 5:13am On Apr 22, 2022
I did see some youtube channel talk about it, they only said he was missing, for now. I guess we need to keep digging for more info

1 Like

Re: How True Is The Claim That TRP Coach Is Dead by Kaykay999(m): 5:40am On Apr 22, 2022
Hmmm
I enjoy his videos
Mehn!! Hope they’re lying
Re: How True Is The Claim That TRP Coach Is Dead by Maxxim: 7:03am On Apr 22, 2022
Kaykay999:
Hmmm
I enjoy his videos
Mehn!! Hope they’re lying
I hope so

(1) (Reply)

Just Because Of Man.. Surgery Gone Bad / When She Brings Nothing To The Table.. / Diamond Vs Gold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.