Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,796 members, 7,813,626 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

Man Mistakenly Sends 130k To Bolt Driver Instead Of #1,300 (pictures) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man Mistakenly Sends 130k To Bolt Driver Instead Of #1,300 (pictures) (49604 Views)

"Help Me Buy Food Too"- Lady Tells Her Bolt Driver (pictures) / What A Lagos Bolt Driver Sent To His Friend / Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Mistakenly Sends 130k To Bolt Driver Instead Of #1,300 (pictures) by osama2ng: 2:52am On Apr 22, 2022
Send a message to bolt or visit the office and thus issue will resolved amicably.
Re: Man Mistakenly Sends 130k To Bolt Driver Instead Of #1,300 (pictures) by InvertedHammer: 3:30am On Apr 22, 2022
/

I wish there is someone who can explain to me how a sane person can mistakenly send N130,000 instead of N1300.

/

1 Like

Re: Man Mistakenly Sends 130k To Bolt Driver Instead Of #1,300 (pictures) by Fatfab(m): 3:59am On Apr 22, 2022
Nawa for dat bolt driver.

Please check my signature.
Will gv you the best service.
Re: Man Mistakenly Sends 130k To Bolt Driver Instead Of #1,300 (pictures) by Suspect1: 4:30am On Apr 22, 2022
Oh GOD when.
Re: Man Mistakenly Sends 130k To Bolt Driver Instead Of #1,300 (pictures) by pargelenis(m): 4:46am On Apr 22, 2022
Trip fare = 13k
Driver tip = 117k
Total = 130k
Father Christmas don bless the driver be that!
Re: Man Mistakenly Sends 130k To Bolt Driver Instead Of #1,300 (pictures) by Sleekfingers: 4:56am On Apr 22, 2022
bonnyhope:
People normally do mistake with just one zero

But your own na 2

What were you thinking

Na mistake na.....who no fit do mistake,?
Re: Man Mistakenly Sends 130k To Bolt Driver Instead Of #1,300 (pictures) by tutudesz: 4:57am On Apr 22, 2022
Kingcalls:

Spend money that dont belong to u , money that was mistakenly paid to u and u will know what fraud is
https://www.nairaland.com/4746104/what-when-send-money-wrong
Re: Man Mistakenly Sends 130k To Bolt Driver Instead Of #1,300 (pictures) by huntax(m): 4:59am On Apr 22, 2022
lomprico:
The bolt driver is an idiot. Why tarnig your image for what you can make in less than 2 weeks?
My friend does 15k average daily from his bolt business.

The worse thing is,he will also lose his account, all because of N128,700 that'll finish in 2 weeks.
Re: Man Mistakenly Sends 130k To Bolt Driver Instead Of #1,300 (pictures) by tutudesz: 5:01am On Apr 22, 2022
Amalekki:

If the sender can provide evidence of repeated attempts to contact you to rectify the error then you better have a strong alibi on why you were unreachable. The law is not dumb, there is something called intent in law and it is huge. You are toying with jail.

CBN policy on transfer

TRANSFER RECALL DUE TO CUSTOMER ERROR
Where a customer claims to have made a transfer in error, the following provisions shall apply:

1. where the beneficiary is known to the complainant, the Sending Entity shall encourage the complainant to contact the beneficiary for an amicable settlement;

2. where the beneficiary is not known to the complainant or a known beneficiary refused to effect a refund to the complainant, the Sending Entity having received a tenable claim from customer shall notify the Receiving Entity who shall place a lien on the amount in the account of the beneficiary and thereafter obtain the consent of the beneficiary to execute refund;

3. where the beneficiary does not give consent, the internal auditors of the Sending and Receiving Entities shall mediate between the two customers within 2 weeks of the complaint to resolve the issue, and their decision shall be final. Accordingly, the lien on the amount in the beneficiary’s account shall not last more than 2 weeks;

4. Where the contested beneficiary has utilized the fund such that lien could not be placed, and he/she refuses to fund the beneficiary account to facilitate refund, the Receiving Entity’s Internal Auditors shall watch-list the customer’s BVN and the Sending Entity may report the incident to law enforcement agencies.
Re: Man Mistakenly Sends 130k To Bolt Driver Instead Of #1,300 (pictures) by tutudesz: 5:03am On Apr 22, 2022
Harddiskng:

This comment just shows how ignorant you are.

Refusing to refund money mistakenly credited to your account is punishable under the law with prison sentence. I pity you.

CBN policy on transfer

TRANSFER RECALL DUE TO CUSTOMER ERROR
Where a customer claims to have made a transfer in error, the following provisions shall apply:

1. where the beneficiary is known to the complainant, the Sending Entity shall encourage the complainant to contact the beneficiary for an amicable settlement;

2. where the beneficiary is not known to the complainant or a known beneficiary refused to effect a refund to the complainant, the Sending Entity having received a tenable claim from customer shall notify the Receiving Entity who shall place a lien on the amount in the account of the beneficiary and thereafter obtain the consent of the beneficiary to execute refund;

3. where the beneficiary does not give consent, the internal auditors of the Sending and Receiving Entities shall mediate between the two customers within 2 weeks of the complaint to resolve the issue, and their decision shall be final. Accordingly, the lien on the amount in the beneficiary’s account shall not last more than 2 weeks;

4. Where the contested beneficiary has utilized the fund such that lien could not be placed, and he/she refuses to fund the beneficiary account to facilitate refund, the Receiving Entity’s Internal Auditors shall watch-list the customer’s BVN and the Sending Entity may report the incident to law enforcement agencies.
Re: Man Mistakenly Sends 130k To Bolt Driver Instead Of #1,300 (pictures) by Sleekfingers: 5:05am On Apr 22, 2022
InvertedHammer:
/

I wish there is someone who can explain to me how a sane person can mistakenly send N130,000 instead of N1300.

/

Have you ever heard the word MISTAKE
Re: Man Mistakenly Sends 130k To Bolt Driver Instead Of #1,300 (pictures) by huntax(m): 5:06am On Apr 22, 2022
Newboss:
The driver is very dull and bad in mathematics if he's willing to trade so much for 130k

It's most likely rented car and he pays weekly delivery. He'll most likely return the car,get another one and get a new account with a fresh email. Funny enough, he's a Muslim and this is Ramadan. He'll suffer the consequences.
Re: Man Mistakenly Sends 130k To Bolt Driver Instead Of #1,300 (pictures) by Upsohigh: 5:12am On Apr 22, 2022
Rush to bank to place restriction on the account, then get a small lawyer to get an order to refund, you will spend between 10 to 20k to finish everything. You serve any branch of his bank the order, the money will be reversed. Even if he withdraw it anytime such amount enters the bank take it out and refund you
Re: Man Mistakenly Sends 130k To Bolt Driver Instead Of #1,300 (pictures) by FireUpNow(m): 5:13am On Apr 22, 2022
Baba na too much money worry you. Pray you get your money back even if na bank you send am to na letters upon letters you wrote before you get your bar back. U dey sleep when you type 230k and press send? Make I just chill and try to believe your story
Re: Man Mistakenly Sends 130k To Bolt Driver Instead Of #1,300 (pictures) by Mokason288(m): 5:15am On Apr 22, 2022
jgbemson1:
please let someone help assist ..

this can happen to anybody ..
It can only happen to foooooooools

He couldn’t send ordinary #1300

If he actually wanted to make a mistake he should have sent #13,000 not #130,000

Nah over feeding dey worry the goat

1 Like

Re: Man Mistakenly Sends 130k To Bolt Driver Instead Of #1,300 (pictures) by tutudesz: 5:21am On Apr 22, 2022
Harddiskng:

This comment just shows how ignorant you are.

Refusing to refund money mistakenly credited to your account is punishable under the law with prison sentence. I pity you.
https://nairametrics.com/2020/06/26/how-to-get-your-money-back-after-a-wrong-bank-transfer/?amp=1
Re: Man Mistakenly Sends 130k To Bolt Driver Instead Of #1,300 (pictures) by Orpe7(m): 5:28am On Apr 22, 2022
U must have been drunk while u paid for the ride
Hope ur eye don clear now abi
Re: Man Mistakenly Sends 130k To Bolt Driver Instead Of #1,300 (pictures) by nnatobryno(m): 5:29am On Apr 22, 2022
tutudesz:
Mr Man!! You made the mistake on your own and if he decides not to send the money to you, nothing will happen undecided even police no fit arrest am for your mistake undecided
Very idiotic response
Re: Man Mistakenly Sends 130k To Bolt Driver Instead Of #1,300 (pictures) by kunletj: 5:34am On Apr 22, 2022
I tried his number, not reachable... Some people are very funny ooooo..... Just because of 130K. Ofiapa. The guy no try at all
Re: Man Mistakenly Sends 130k To Bolt Driver Instead Of #1,300 (pictures) by tutudesz: 5:36am On Apr 22, 2022
Re: Man Mistakenly Sends 130k To Bolt Driver Instead Of #1,300 (pictures) by tradepunter: 5:52am On Apr 22, 2022
Misola1:
See the saheeds face self

Those guys too like free money... Soft work money
Re: Man Mistakenly Sends 130k To Bolt Driver Instead Of #1,300 (pictures) by Nobody: 5:59am On Apr 22, 2022
OGraffix:
bolt company has responded since on Twitter now

I don't know why people are so heartless like this,though we all experiencing the bad economy, but that shouldn't make us so heartless like this..

I remember the day I sold my Redmi note 6 pro here on nairaland, the buyer sent me money (43k) two times because the first transaction was not successful meanwhile I was credited the money 2hours he left since the second transaction was successful nd I gave him the phone...I had to call him despite I don't even know him nd let's him knw I was credited the first money, he then sent his account number and I refunded him his money back and everyone was happy
The second alert was never yours to keep.
Re: Man Mistakenly Sends 130k To Bolt Driver Instead Of #1,300 (pictures) by pizzzy(m): 6:02am On Apr 22, 2022
Omo na 1 year worth of bolt him pay for � � �
Re: Man Mistakenly Sends 130k To Bolt Driver Instead Of #1,300 (pictures) by Nauttyprof(m): 6:06am On Apr 22, 2022
SIMONEKPA7:
wink
Sahid Olajide kindly return the riders money. Afonjas are dishonest and greedy.

Just the way Emekas are dubious.

1 Like

Re: Man Mistakenly Sends 130k To Bolt Driver Instead Of #1,300 (pictures) by somehow: 6:06am On Apr 22, 2022
bonnyhope:
People normally do mistake with just one zero

But your own na 2

What were you thinking

Maybe drunk
Re: Man Mistakenly Sends 130k To Bolt Driver Instead Of #1,300 (pictures) by somehow: 6:08am On Apr 22, 2022
Re: Man Mistakenly Sends 130k To Bolt Driver Instead Of #1,300 (pictures) by Oju4190: 6:09am On Apr 22, 2022
Na so I mistakenly transfer 20k to my tailor instead of 2k......I nor even know till the tailor call me to notify ma about it.......To show my appreciation I tell am to take 5k instead of 2k and transfer 15k to me.......We still have some honest people in Naija shai
Re: Man Mistakenly Sends 130k To Bolt Driver Instead Of #1,300 (pictures) by egbedox: 6:10am On Apr 22, 2022
Ademola47:
A Twitter user @hensennygold1 has called out a bolt driver after he mistakenly transferred 130k to him instead of 1,300.

He tweeted:

https://twitter.com/hensennygold1/status/1517162732440719360?t=97kQIKW_C_c68RNwk12fBg&s=19

But the driver acted so stupid sha. Your records are there and there is even a proof of the said transaction. Why run? 130k has made this one sell off his integrity
Re: Man Mistakenly Sends 130k To Bolt Driver Instead Of #1,300 (pictures) by techWriter3: 6:12am On Apr 22, 2022
So 130k is huge funds to Bolt conductors but I know Bolt advertisements stating I can receive N200k week
Re: Man Mistakenly Sends 130k To Bolt Driver Instead Of #1,300 (pictures) by Icon16(m): 6:12am On Apr 22, 2022
If you are unable to reach the guy, send a mail to your bank or any of it branch that you sent the money in an error. The bank will contact access bank and the guy will be forced to pay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Which Country Has The Most Nigerian Immigrants / This Is Arochukwu, Abia State / Roads In Kano Looked Like This In 1970 (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.