Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,971 members, 7,810,693 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:29 PM

"Help Me Buy Food Too"- Lady Tells Her Bolt Driver (pictures) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / "Help Me Buy Food Too"- Lady Tells Her Bolt Driver (pictures) (55928 Views)

Why You Should Not Come To Canada - Lady Tells African Men (pic/video) / What A Lagos Bolt Driver Sent To His Friend / Inside Aksaray Underground Market Where Nigerians Buy Food In Turkey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Help Me Buy Food Too"- Lady Tells Her Bolt Driver (pictures) by Ademola47(m): 9:42am On Apr 27, 2022
Just when you think you have seen it all, here is a lady respectfully asking her Bolt driver to help her get food too when he told her he was eating.

See chat screenshots as gotten on Facebook

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Help Me Buy Food Too"- Lady Tells Her Bolt Driver (pictures) by Freelane33(m): 9:52am On Apr 27, 2022
Any big deal ?

295 Likes 10 Shares

Re: "Help Me Buy Food Too"- Lady Tells Her Bolt Driver (pictures) by rickpat(m): 9:54am On Apr 27, 2022
some people are like that ....very very free .. they don't believe anyone can harm them for any reason...it's good sometimes though but not all the time

523 Likes 24 Shares

Re: "Help Me Buy Food Too"- Lady Tells Her Bolt Driver (pictures) by JoyousFurnitire(m): 9:59am On Apr 27, 2022
Hungry girl undecided

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Help Me Buy Food Too"- Lady Tells Her Bolt Driver (pictures) by habsydiamond(m): 10:01am On Apr 27, 2022
rickpat:
some people are like that ....very very free .. they don't believe anyone can harm them for any reason...it's good sometimes though but not all the time
in this current Nigeria to be free with strangers is the road to herbalist shrine oo.. Or kidnappers den. She must be one of those omo ori Irin. If u know u know. She won put something for belle b4 she start the day's job.

222 Likes 17 Shares

Re: "Help Me Buy Food Too"- Lady Tells Her Bolt Driver (pictures) by Ademola47(m): 10:07am On Apr 27, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:
Hungry girl undecided

I don't think it's a matter of hunger...more like cruise.

She didn't even display the irritating bossy treatment given to most drivers.

101 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "Help Me Buy Food Too"- Lady Tells Her Bolt Driver (pictures) by JoyousFurnitire(m): 10:16am On Apr 27, 2022
Ademola47:

I don't think it's a matter of hunger...more like cruise.

She didn't even display the irritating bossy treatment given to most drivers.

Did you see her mention the amount of food or the restaurant? Which all means she's ready to pay undecided

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Help Me Buy Food Too"- Lady Tells Her Bolt Driver (pictures) by Ademola47(m): 12:01pm On Apr 27, 2022
Lalasticlala what do you think?

2 Likes

Re: "Help Me Buy Food Too"- Lady Tells Her Bolt Driver (pictures) by Skyfornia(m): 1:59pm On Apr 27, 2022
Hahahaha...my kinda person.

This might lead to something and las las we will see pre wedding pics

50 Likes

Re: "Help Me Buy Food Too"- Lady Tells Her Bolt Driver (pictures) by Keniwit(m): 2:33pm On Apr 27, 2022
Idiot what's the big deal here

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Help Me Buy Food Too"- Lady Tells Her Bolt Driver (pictures) by nkemoma(m): 4:39pm On Apr 27, 2022
Werey
Re: "Help Me Buy Food Too"- Lady Tells Her Bolt Driver (pictures) by Seniorwriter(m): 4:40pm On Apr 27, 2022
Interesting...
Future Is Female.

@Seniorwriter
Re: "Help Me Buy Food Too"- Lady Tells Her Bolt Driver (pictures) by Dollywood(m): 4:40pm On Apr 27, 2022
These girls no dey shame. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Help Me Buy Food Too"- Lady Tells Her Bolt Driver (pictures) by Evermor: 4:40pm On Apr 27, 2022
Depending on how you choose to look at it, there's really nothing wrong here

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Help Me Buy Food Too"- Lady Tells Her Bolt Driver (pictures) by docjuli(m): 4:40pm On Apr 27, 2022
Choral:
Nothing bad there to me!

Wehdone
Re: "Help Me Buy Food Too"- Lady Tells Her Bolt Driver (pictures) by docjuli(m): 4:40pm On Apr 27, 2022
Evermor:
H

How much?
Re: "Help Me Buy Food Too"- Lady Tells Her Bolt Driver (pictures) by docjuli(m): 4:41pm On Apr 27, 2022
Isrealfid:
grin grin

Space for sale?
Re: "Help Me Buy Food Too"- Lady Tells Her Bolt Driver (pictures) by Cantonese: 4:41pm On Apr 27, 2022
After she go say dem take am do sacrifice, believing that “no shaking”.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Help Me Buy Food Too"- Lady Tells Her Bolt Driver (pictures) by ruggedtimi(m): 4:41pm On Apr 27, 2022
H
Re: "Help Me Buy Food Too"- Lady Tells Her Bolt Driver (pictures) by Imstrong2(m): 4:41pm On Apr 27, 2022
The entitled mentality we have been talking about

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "Help Me Buy Food Too"- Lady Tells Her Bolt Driver (pictures) by koreat(m): 4:41pm On Apr 27, 2022
Why not block this man's car no. And face? Nawa kk

7 Likes

Re: "Help Me Buy Food Too"- Lady Tells Her Bolt Driver (pictures) by Dankovich1: 4:42pm On Apr 27, 2022
Hunger na your mate? grin

I have seen two random young ladies (well dressed and pretty) passing by my moms shop few years back when I went to pay her a visit. Then I was eating noodles at the front of her shop and one of the ladies smiled and said the noodle smells nice and pleaded if she can have a spoon to taste. I smiled and said it's ok with me.

Naso big aunty sit down for chair join me finish the noodles. Had to place a fresh order.

26 Likes

Re: "Help Me Buy Food Too"- Lady Tells Her Bolt Driver (pictures) by kay29000(m): 4:42pm On Apr 27, 2022
Funny conversation. Lol
Re: "Help Me Buy Food Too"- Lady Tells Her Bolt Driver (pictures) by Stevenson20: 4:42pm On Apr 27, 2022
Imagine sending your papa age mate an errand

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Help Me Buy Food Too"- Lady Tells Her Bolt Driver (pictures) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Apr 27, 2022
How did this become public?

2 Likes

Re: "Help Me Buy Food Too"- Lady Tells Her Bolt Driver (pictures) by AloneTK: 4:42pm On Apr 27, 2022
habsydiamond:
She won put something for belle b4 she start the day's job.

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Help Me Buy Food Too"- Lady Tells Her Bolt Driver (pictures) by ambivert27(f): 4:42pm On Apr 27, 2022
Nothing wrong in that now, since he'll collect his money. It's even in the driver's interest because he might inflate the amount of food bought.

5 Likes

Re: "Help Me Buy Food Too"- Lady Tells Her Bolt Driver (pictures) by Articul8(m): 4:43pm On Apr 27, 2022
Na so

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Small Car Spotted Carrying A Huge Container On A Nigerian Road (Photo, Video) / My Aunty Saw 2 Hidden Passports Inside Slippers (Video, Pictures) / Drunk Nigerian Guy & His Girlfriend In Malaysia Found Dead (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.