Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

I Heard Yoruba Men Are The Best Fighters - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Heard Yoruba Men Are The Best Fighters (749 Views)

I Heard Yoruba Men Have Anger Issues Like British Men / I Heard Yoruba Call Igbo And Niger Delta Tribes / I Heard Yoruba Girls Are Not Gold Diggers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Heard Yoruba Men Are The Best Fighters by Ilamina(f): 9:55pm On Apr 21, 2022
It looks like yoruba men are the best

This yoruba guy beat 7 white men and 2 body guards in the club

And only came out with few scratches

Just so sexy, looks like yoruba men are the best
Just like Benjamin adekunle

In short, Nigeria is blessed with different beautiful sexy tribes kiss

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Heard Yoruba Men Are The Best Fighters by brosom(m): 10:27pm On Apr 21, 2022
U mean noise makers

1 Like

Re: I Heard Yoruba Men Are The Best Fighters by Jeon(f): 10:35pm On Apr 21, 2022
LOLX

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Heard Yoruba Men Are The Best Fighters by shigishege: 10:46pm On Apr 21, 2022
Ilamina:
It looks like yoruba men are the best

This yoruba guy beat 7 white men and 2 body guards in the club

And only came out with few scratches

Just so sexy, looks like yoruba men are the best
Just like Benjamin adekunle

In short, Nigeria is blessed with different beautiful sexy tribes kiss
yea especially when you look at world level, Anthony Joshua, Isreal adesanua, and a lot of them in wrestling actually beating the hell out of thier opponents. We only don't make mouths like those guys up East.

3 Likes

Re: I Heard Yoruba Men Are The Best Fighters by Ilamina(f): 1:16am On Apr 22, 2022
Hmmmm
Re: I Heard Yoruba Men Are The Best Fighters by lavar: 7:45am On Apr 22, 2022
Being able to fight has nothing to do with tribe just nairaland stereotype.
Re: I Heard Yoruba Men Are The Best Fighters by lavar: 7:48am On Apr 22, 2022
shigishege:
yea especially when you look at world level, Anthony Joshua, Isreal adesanua, and a lot of them in wrestling actually beating the hell out of thier opponents. We only don't make mouths like those guys up East

No be only up East down east ezi!

What's the problem with you people? Why are you so obsessed with people in the east? undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Heard Yoruba Men Are The Best Fighters by Fmghewzy(m): 7:51am On Apr 22, 2022
lavar:

No be only up East down east ezi!

What's the problem with you people? Why are you so obsessed with people in the east? undecided

Say the same thing when your fellow tribes men do the same.Because now you are sounding like only Yorubas are tribalistic, forgetting when yours comes with their usual chestbeating and throwing shades at other tribes.

4 Likes

Re: I Heard Yoruba Men Are The Best Fighters by lavar: 8:08am On Apr 22, 2022
Fmghewzy:

Say the same thing when your fellow tribes men do the same.Because now you are sounding like only Yorubas are tribalistic, forgetting when yours comes with their usual chestbeating and throwing shades at other tribes.

Alot of Yorubas here in nairaland are tribalistic with low self esteem like you .always try to compare themselves with Igbos all the time using media and everything.

Ụmụ Chineke ga nwe nmeri .ka Chineke mezuo okwu

1 Like

Re: I Heard Yoruba Men Are The Best Fighters by Fmghewzy(m): 8:43am On Apr 22, 2022
lavar:

Alot of Yorubas here in nairaland are tribalistic with low self esteem like you .always try to compare themselves with Igbos all the time using media and everything.

Ụmụ Chineke ga nwe nmeri .ka Chineke mezuo okwu

This guy na didirin sha, so quick display his tribalistic attitude.
I agree that yes some Yorubas are tribalistic, don't know about your low self esteem nonsense.

All I ask is that the same way you are quick to point out tribalism now, is the same way you should do when your fellow tribes men does the same

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Heard Yoruba Men Are The Best Fighters by lavar: 2:05pm On Apr 22, 2022
Fmghewzy:

This guy na didirin sha, so quick display his tribalistic attitude.
I agree that yes some Yorubas are tribalistic, don't know about your low self esteem nonsense.

All I ask is that the same way you are quick to point out tribalism now, is the same way you should do when your fellow tribes men does the same

Why not
Re: I Heard Yoruba Men Are The Best Fighters by Bouncing2(m): 2:30pm On Apr 22, 2022
grin grin grin grin
Afonja and cowardice na 5&6 laa grin
Re: I Heard Yoruba Men Are The Best Fighters by Fmghewzy(m): 2:33pm On Apr 22, 2022
lavar:

Why not
Okay
Re: I Heard Yoruba Men Are The Best Fighters by Ilamina(f): 2:40pm On Apr 22, 2022
Bouncing2:
grin grin grin grin
Afonja and cowardice na 5&6 laa grin
grin
Re: I Heard Yoruba Men Are The Best Fighters by InfinityFabric: 5:54pm On Apr 22, 2022
Just know that the punches knows no wife too. /s

(1) (Reply)

Is It Only Me Or All Men Are Like That? / Eucharia Anunobi Says Sex Before Marriage Should Be Encouraged (VIDEO) / Why Do Some Guys Do This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.