Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Which Of Dagrin's Songs Do You Like Most? - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Which Of Dagrin's Songs Do You Like Most? (25123 Views)

DJ Baddo - Best Of Dagrin (2020 Mixtape Download) / Throwback: Download All Dagrin Music Here / Blood Of Dagrin's:- Trod-dagrin Blood Brother New Song_wild Mind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of Dagrin's Songs Do You Like Most? by Heavensent01(m): 3:07pm On Apr 22, 2022
Ghetto dream, Thank God, Everyday, If I Die, Democracy, idi NLA ft lala, Kowale one of his first song

Ghetto Dream

mo ni dream lati fi ajah se resident, mo ni dream lati di Nigeria president, Owo ti awon president ko je lo encourage mi but epe ti awon eyan se fun won lo discouraged mi

mo ni dream lati believed bi pastor Chris but mo Wa carried away pelu effizy ludacris

mo ni dream lati mo iwe bi Prof Wole Soyinka but problem ti mo ni, Awon sisi yimika

mo ni dream lati lo school ki di professor but Owo lo dami duro bi bus ti awon ero feso(this part of the lyrics always make me cry anytime I heard it because is as if he's talking directly to me, wish to be a prof at the age of 32years that was my dream that money stop but no going back Anyway

IF I DIE

I no start like this for church,

i start with Drum set,

i won open my ears when God go blow the trumpet

coz I know heaven day, to God evil dey

if you won chop cake, na there you go no say oven dey

Rest on Legend, you're so Irreplaceable, Seriki want to replace in you my heart but baba no dey consistent, Olamide don diversify, Rap song is dead in Nigeria

RIP akongun remembered omo ijebu oki je ojo

6 Likes

Re: Which Of Dagrin's Songs Do You Like Most? by abiodun122(m): 3:09pm On Apr 22, 2022
Ghetto dream ft sossick

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of Dagrin's Songs Do You Like Most? by ikorodureporta: 3:09pm On Apr 22, 2022
MentalModulus:
Today marks the 12th year he left the shore of Earth. Say something about his songs

Efimile feat YQ is the best naija hip-hop collabo ever... Nobody on page one, two , three mentioned it

4 Likes

Re: Which Of Dagrin's Songs Do You Like Most? by zinaunreal(m): 3:09pm On Apr 22, 2022
No body cares
Re: Which Of Dagrin's Songs Do You Like Most? by Bobloco: 3:09pm On Apr 22, 2022
God dey, heaven dey

If you wan chop cake, na there you go know say oven dey

1 Like

Re: Which Of Dagrin's Songs Do You Like Most? by Mivici: 3:11pm On Apr 22, 2022
Emi ni ft rugged man
Re: Which Of Dagrin's Songs Do You Like Most? by mattmogan88: 3:12pm On Apr 22, 2022
None
Re: Which Of Dagrin's Songs Do You Like Most? by GUDABILITY: 3:12pm On Apr 22, 2022
Extracted this from one of my Articles.
The likes of singers and song writers like Africa China, Oritse Femi, Dagrin, 2face and Eedris Abdulkareem had also sounded this warnings but we too them as a joke.
In Africa China's albums titled 'Crisis and Mr. President' this young man tried to raise alarm and call our attention to the unjustifiable acts and corruption going on in government. He singled out and unveiled some heartless and brutal killings going on in the southwest which are swept under the carpets. In one of his songs which he titled 'How Long?' Africa China asked a question stating that 'How long will Africa realize? He further the question that how long will Nigerians realize that we don’t know where we are going. No love for one another, killing and maltreatment of each other. As at then we never paid attention. Has his question been answered? No!
His song titled ‘Crisis’ is a message where he tried to tell Nigerians about June 12, an unwelcome incident that happened in Ajegunle area where burning and killing took place. He also talked about that of Mile 12. It was an incident that needed concern and attention but we were careless to it and today such activities is what is topping our headlines and top chats.
In another song titled ‘Our Government Bad’ he hit on lack of unemployment stating that the government don’t want to give a ghetto man job. The rich are getting richer while the poor man dies. Was it a lie? What actually did Africa China saw before singing that?
In another album titled ‘Mr. President’ he used the medium to plead with the top government officials and leaders to please lead us well and govern us well. Also hinting on the corrupt practices of the Nigeria police where he said ‘Police man go see white he go tell you say that thing na red’. Today are these not things we are experiencing? Was he right or wrong? We best know the answer ourselves. What is happening in Kaduna state at the moment is one of the typical example of what Africa China was trying to figure out as at then. I can continue to unveil some things this young man was trying to reveal to us as at then but we turned deaf ears and turned our faces to another direction.
Oritse Femi on his own side was making efforts to draw our attention to the oil theft and treachery looting going on in the Niger Delta where he stated in one of his songs titled ‘Elewon’ that they sold our oil land to Oyinbo ‘Dem they sell our oil land, To oyinbo them, Na im make boys dey vex, Them come dey kidnap them’ but what do we think then? We thought the Niger Delta boys are just trouble makers fighting for their own selfish interest.
Also Oritse Femi went further to sing ‘Flog Politician’ reminding Nigerians that baba Fela has told them before and him he will still tell them again. The song ‘Flog Politician’ doesn’t actually mean that we should physically hold canes and cables to flog them, he was just trying to communicate to us that we should be wise. But are we? No! But we all thought then that he was under the influence of fresh Marijuana (Weed) leading him to open his empty vessel mouth to pour out nonsense. Little do we know that this singer had foreseen something from afar.
When Dagrin sang ‘Democracy’ we thought because he was a ghetto boy he have nothing to offer because we believe that nothing good comes from the ghetto. But all what he said in the song was true.
The likes of 2face and Idris Abdulkadir also did their best to send message to us but we failed to listen. ‘E be like say’ by 2face and ‘Jagajaga’ by Idris are songs not to forge so easily.
Today their words are now coming to us like prophecies. We are now seeing all what they were saying then. Now we can’t sleep in peace without fear of terror or bandit attacks. We are now being tormented by crimes that we don’t commit.

7 Likes

Re: Which Of Dagrin's Songs Do You Like Most? by zinaunreal(m): 3:13pm On Apr 22, 2022
remaningchamp:

indomie generation spotted

Baba nobody damn cares. Why has he not been honored gloriously. They keep pushing his face everywhere . Any celeb that dies old or new is wasted. Its not about me. That's how it works here
Re: Which Of Dagrin's Songs Do You Like Most? by Iziq(m): 3:13pm On Apr 22, 2022
Please any Job offer around Ojota? I just came to Lagos and it's not been easy and at this point I'm willing to do any menial job to survive.
Here is my Number 08124967393.

Dagrin rest on... The industry miss you
Re: Which Of Dagrin's Songs Do You Like Most? by Youngthankgod(m): 3:14pm On Apr 22, 2022
His song I like most is (IF I DIE[color=#000000][/color])
Re: Which Of Dagrin's Songs Do You Like Most? by Perfecttouchade: 3:14pm On Apr 22, 2022
grin
Tenshades:

"...but mo wa carried away pelu effizy Ludacris"
grin
Re: Which Of Dagrin's Songs Do You Like Most? by SweetDipBenny(m): 3:14pm On Apr 22, 2022
I'm not a fan but i respect him so much. Legend

2 Likes

Re: Which Of Dagrin's Songs Do You Like Most? by NdakoIb(m): 3:15pm On Apr 22, 2022
Everyday, ghetto dreams, swag
Re: Which Of Dagrin's Songs Do You Like Most? by Wealth1412(m): 3:15pm On Apr 22, 2022
If I de
Re: Which Of Dagrin's Songs Do You Like Most? by Fadayomideji: 3:16pm On Apr 22, 2022
Democracy
Re: Which Of Dagrin's Songs Do You Like Most? by Hanibbal(m): 3:16pm On Apr 22, 2022
Biglittlelois:

Huh

The thing shock me sef grin

1 Like

Re: Which Of Dagrin's Songs Do You Like Most? by Stevyne: 3:16pm On Apr 22, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

If I die and Pon Pon Pon was my best track then, but I wouldn't try to play such tracks again even at gun point or even if billions are given to me to play it.

I know Olamide is always happy that Dagrin died, because Olamide would've been in Dagrin shadow till date and he wouldn't make much exploit as he's making today. Olamide keep deceiving gullible people every year, that Dagrin demise hurt him, but those who know the truth, knows that he's very happy that it happened.
You are very dull!!
Re: Which Of Dagrin's Songs Do You Like Most? by PJtech: 3:16pm On Apr 22, 2022
Na hunger dey hold me like this
Re: Which Of Dagrin's Songs Do You Like Most? by holar2ge(m): 3:17pm On Apr 22, 2022
Make Doe!

1 Like

Re: Which Of Dagrin's Songs Do You Like Most? by djoey89: 3:17pm On Apr 22, 2022
All, but if i am to choose one. It has to be ghetto dreams. I miss grin like a family member, continue to RIP...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of Dagrin's Songs Do You Like Most? by TheNiceGuy(m): 3:17pm On Apr 22, 2022
His death was so painful to me as if he's my blood.

He died on Thursday and It's 12 years already, how time flies!

All his song was my favourite THEN.

So by December, Dr. Sokiru Ayinde Barrister's death will also 12years.

Life is ephemeral

5 Likes

Re: Which Of Dagrin's Songs Do You Like Most? by BigDawsNet: 3:17pm On Apr 22, 2022
Dargrinn Omawumi

Thank God

3 Likes

Re: Which Of Dagrin's Songs Do You Like Most? by Sunnyski: 3:18pm On Apr 22, 2022
If I die is my favorite.

I play it unstoppable
Re: Which Of Dagrin's Songs Do You Like Most? by BluntTheApostle(m): 3:19pm On Apr 22, 2022
Kondo.

The first rap verse was tight. In fact, I fell in love with indigenous rap after I heard it.

Rest on, Chief Executive Omota.
Re: Which Of Dagrin's Songs Do You Like Most? by huttonbanti(m): 3:21pm On Apr 22, 2022
Idi nla.... That song I can never forget in a hurry....

Late Lala futured him on that song...

If dagrin was still alive. It 50-50 chance,that olamide would have blow....

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Of Dagrin's Songs Do You Like Most? by yinkeys(m): 3:24pm On Apr 22, 2022
Mo ti gboro o
Mo ti ni gboro grin

2 Likes

Re: Which Of Dagrin's Songs Do You Like Most? by huttonbanti(m): 3:24pm On Apr 22, 2022
ecolime:
Dagrin ft. Lala-- Ndi Nla

That's my evergreen.

Hit like abeg

Na late Lala fitured him on that song, no be dagrin get the song....

The truth there is that two of them are late!!

1 Like

Re: Which Of Dagrin's Songs Do You Like Most? by Benrosaria(m): 3:25pm On Apr 22, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

If I die and Pon Pon Pon was my best track then, but I wouldn't try to play such tracks again even at gun point or even if billions are given to me to play it.

I know Olamide is always happy that Dagrin died, because Olamide would've been in Dagrin shadow till date and he wouldn't make much exploit as he's making today. Olamide keep deceiving gullible people every year, that Dagrin demise hurt him, but those who know the truth, knows that he's very happy that it happened.

Trust me I don’t find your post welcoming. Since everyone survives by hurting. Who cares? That’s the question
Re: Which Of Dagrin's Songs Do You Like Most? by EkiranAlexmedia(m): 3:26pm On Apr 22, 2022
Romanoff:

Hoin?

You say?

DAgrin- everyday

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Are Your Favorite Songs Of 2013 By Nigerian Artistes? / 30 Biggest Nigerian Songs Of 2020 By Iamsynord / Dbanj's Oliver Twist Single Is No1 On UK Urban & Dance Chart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.