Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Which Of Dagrin's Songs Do You Like Most? - Music/Radio (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Which Of Dagrin's Songs Do You Like Most? (25128 Views)

DJ Baddo - Best Of Dagrin (2020 Mixtape Download) / Throwback: Download All Dagrin Music Here / Blood Of Dagrin's:- Trod-dagrin Blood Brother New Song_wild Mind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of Dagrin's Songs Do You Like Most? by M1Garand(m): 6:19pm On Apr 22, 2022
The kain money wey I get may too big for thief...

1 Like

Re: Which Of Dagrin's Songs Do You Like Most? by Rexymania(m): 6:22pm On Apr 22, 2022
Thank God ft omawumi

Ghetto dreamer
Re: Which Of Dagrin's Songs Do You Like Most? by jclassiq(m): 6:26pm On Apr 22, 2022
NO ONE.
Re: Which Of Dagrin's Songs Do You Like Most? by VictorIfe(m): 6:37pm On Apr 22, 2022
dj neptune ft dagrin 123
Re: Which Of Dagrin's Songs Do You Like Most? by Sirdan247(m): 6:39pm On Apr 22, 2022
Democracy.
Re: Which Of Dagrin's Songs Do You Like Most? by CHace: 6:49pm On Apr 22, 2022
I still play his Idi Nla song till date.... Confirm hip hop jam, mehn!... Sadly he, Lala and Dr Frabz who produced the song are all late... May they rest in peace!

2 Likes

Re: Which Of Dagrin's Songs Do You Like Most? by JoyousFurnitire(m): 6:50pm On Apr 22, 2022
Wonk:

No man!! Lots of endorsements and tons of big shows came his way!!!

Yea, just did some search. He made money
Re: Which Of Dagrin's Songs Do You Like Most? by JoyousFurnitire(m): 6:50pm On Apr 22, 2022
iwaeda:

He was making money; if Nigeria is with good medical services, he would have survived saw the accident at Oloosa, Mushin area. May be he would have won Grammy cheesy grin grin angry angry
grin
Re: Which Of Dagrin's Songs Do You Like Most? by luscioustrish(f): 6:53pm On Apr 22, 2022
I make doe, stay fly
I’m fresh and you know why
Make doe, stay fly
I’m fresh and you know why

Rest In Peace Dagrin. sad

3 Likes

Re: Which Of Dagrin's Songs Do You Like Most? by dabrake(m): 6:56pm On Apr 22, 2022
Ghetto Dreams
If I die
La la (idi nla)
Pon pon pon.
Re: Which Of Dagrin's Songs Do You Like Most? by Odebayo4010(m): 6:57pm On Apr 22, 2022
Idi Nla
Re: Which Of Dagrin's Songs Do You Like Most? by Bbbw: 6:58pm On Apr 22, 2022
Life
Re: Which Of Dagrin's Songs Do You Like Most? by Drone95(m): 7:17pm On Apr 22, 2022
I love playing gboro back then on my small music player box.
Re: Which Of Dagrin's Songs Do You Like Most? by ambale(m): 7:19pm On Apr 22, 2022
Pon Pon Pon and kondo
Re: Which Of Dagrin's Songs Do You Like Most? by Tersue: 7:23pm On Apr 22, 2022
If i die.
Re: Which Of Dagrin's Songs Do You Like Most? by Bahamas95(m): 7:24pm On Apr 22, 2022
@

Wow! Whenever I see threads like this I always look forward to your comment cos I know you would drop lyrics.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Of Dagrin's Songs Do You Like Most? by Greazyman99: 7:31pm On Apr 22, 2022
Everyday
Re: Which Of Dagrin's Songs Do You Like Most? by Queenslander(f): 7:39pm On Apr 22, 2022
Esoro ✔️
Re: Which Of Dagrin's Songs Do You Like Most? by Gainman: 7:47pm On Apr 22, 2022
Those police men who are responsible for killing Dagrin at Alakara police station know themselves
Re: Which Of Dagrin's Songs Do You Like Most? by ABANGWABOI(m): 7:48pm On Apr 22, 2022
So many of his songs.. but I would go for Thank God featuring omawunmi

2 Likes

Re: Which Of Dagrin's Songs Do You Like Most? by Thryphosa(m): 7:48pm On Apr 22, 2022
Thank God
Ghetto dreams
Pon Pon Pon
Mo ti gboro
Idi nla
Iwofa
Loni ni
Efimile
In fact all his tracks, dude was super talented
Re: Which Of Dagrin's Songs Do You Like Most? by Moutine(m): 7:51pm On Apr 22, 2022
Mo lenu bi pon Pon pon
Re: Which Of Dagrin's Songs Do You Like Most? by hexenbiest: 7:59pm On Apr 22, 2022
Champion which features naeto c, vector and co... Track is forever green and it hits differently on my oraimo Freepod Pro.

Re: Which Of Dagrin's Songs Do You Like Most? by Bamzyriches451: 8:02pm On Apr 22, 2022
Damn!!
If I die, make you no cry for me...
Re: Which Of Dagrin's Songs Do You Like Most? by EKOSuperior(m): 8:04pm On Apr 22, 2022
XTHRONE:
Holla at your boy
And Fem.
Re: Which Of Dagrin's Songs Do You Like Most? by chaseblack(m): 8:26pm On Apr 22, 2022
zinaunreal:

Baba nobody damn cares. Why has he not been honored gloriously. They keep pushing his face everywhere . Any celeb that dies old or new is wasted. Its not about me. That's how it works here

Did you just say 'nobody cares'? The whole of western 9ja and probably East stood still when he died, all major artists in 9ja sang tribute for him, Headies the biggest music award brand honoured him posthumously, and major private radio station cannot do without playing his sons 'DEMOCRACY' on every democracy day.

Finally, people never forgot him, it's 12years and the music world still remembers him.

You are alive yet, pls can you let us know what you are known for, will your local government talk less your state mourn or miss you when you are gone.
What impact have you made?

Well, you are still alive to use your brain and have sense and stop spewing thrash if you don't have anything to say.

This is Punch, one of the leading newspaper in Nigeria talking about him 12years on.
And you think he was a nobody? get sense!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of Dagrin's Songs Do You Like Most? by Thunday1005(m): 8:38pm On Apr 22, 2022
Ghetto dreams
Re: Which Of Dagrin's Songs Do You Like Most? by Prettygirl200(f): 8:51pm On Apr 22, 2022
Mercies of the lord he did with oriste femi
Re: Which Of Dagrin's Songs Do You Like Most? by youngstrow(m): 8:52pm On Apr 22, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

If I die and Pon Pon Pon was my best track then, but I wouldn't try to play such tracks again even at gun point or even if billions are given to me to play it.

I know Olamide is always happy that Dagrin died, because Olamide would've been in Dagrin shadow till date and he wouldn't make much exploit as he's making today. Olamide keep deceiving gullible people every year, that Dagrin demise hurt him, but those who know the truth, knows that he's very happy that it happened.

stop smoking weeds the stuff as damaged your brain

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of Dagrin's Songs Do You Like Most? by amkrocky: 8:52pm On Apr 22, 2022
Sequel to madamvanessa(f)......comment about Olamide against he's bn happy with Dagin death?how old were you then?,Shallow mind in his or her thinking-faculty.
Where is the baba of them.....Reminisce now?
Re: Which Of Dagrin's Songs Do You Like Most? by Stamford007(m): 9:00pm On Apr 22, 2022
Ghetto dreams . Rest dagrin. Akogun
Re: Which Of Dagrin's Songs Do You Like Most? by mayor1814: 9:17pm On Apr 22, 2022
To me, DAGRIN is the best and greatest rap artist to ever come out of Nigeria.

My points.

hard-core rap skills, he had it in abundance....

lyrical strength, he had it in abundance....

street cred, he had it in abundance....

popularity, he had it in abundance....

commercial success, he had it in abundance.....

I respect mode9 , M.I and the likes but how many of them can boast of all have listed. it's either they have one or two and don't have the others

e.g mode9 is no doubt a great hard-core rap artist/MC but he doesn't have the commercial success or popularity of DAGRIN never. Even till today, DAGRIN songs and names ring bell more than that of mode9.

As for M.I, he doesn't have the street cred and popularity that DAGRIN possessed.

DAGRIN HAD IT ALL.

CHAMPION with General Pype and others - DAGRIN killed that song.

THANK GOD ft Omawumi. it has to be one of the top 5,or top 10 songs to ever come out of Nigeria.

GHETTO DREAMS - What a lyrical masterpiece. "mo wish lati mowe bi Wole Soyinka, but problem ti mo ni, a won sisi yimika"

Ni Gboro - ft Isolate.

IF I DIE - ONE of the deepest hip hop songs in the world, not only Naija. Reminds one of 2pac deep songs.

DAGRIN is the greatest rapper to ever come out of Naija

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Are Your Favorite Songs Of 2013 By Nigerian Artistes? / 30 Biggest Nigerian Songs Of 2020 By Iamsynord / Dbanj's Oliver Twist Single Is No1 On UK Urban & Dance Chart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.