Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,779 members, 7,844,531 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Good or bad parenting: Young Boy Steals Meat And Blames Devil For It - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Good or bad parenting: Young Boy Steals Meat And Blames Devil For It (14809 Views)

#DowenCollege: Bad Parenting Vs Bad School Training. Which Is To Blame? / Zimbabwean Woman Steals Husband's Money, Caught In Guest House With Boyfriend / He Cheated And Blames Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Good or bad parenting: Young Boy Steals Meat And Blames Devil For It by tunize(m): 2:17pm On Apr 22, 2022
Unaya:
Hit like if you've stolen meat before grin
I do but me na smooth criminal them nor dey catch breeze childhood parolz nothing like good parenting all along
Re: Good or bad parenting: Young Boy Steals Meat And Blames Devil For It by mmsen: 2:22pm On Apr 22, 2022
This is what happens when you tell your children that fictional characters are real.

There's a simple solution.
Re: Good or bad parenting: Young Boy Steals Meat And Blames Devil For It by boldking(m): 2:33pm On Apr 22, 2022
inoki247:
lol that meat stealing hardly will you see someone in Nigeria wu no run the game....

I never run that game
Re: Good or bad parenting: Young Boy Steals Meat And Blames Devil For It by Nobody: 2:36pm On Apr 22, 2022
Social media will be the end of so many people.
Imagine recording your child and uploading it online because he stole meat .

You don't even care about the stigma he wld face as a "thief". Na wow oo . People no they think

1 Like

Re: Good or bad parenting: Young Boy Steals Meat And Blames Devil For It by Cokahot: 2:43pm On Apr 22, 2022
Normal punishment
Me I chop slap,chop belt,pick pin,house arrest,still I still dey normal. Na normal tin 4 naija. Me no thief meat.na geisha me tif pass with sadine and corn beef cos my mama dey buy like 2 cartons. Till one day my momsi catch me for 11pm dey chip bread with sadine. Omo ,following day na padlock for store.
Re: Good or bad parenting: Young Boy Steals Meat And Blames Devil For It by abobote: 2:48pm On Apr 22, 2022
I stole meat severally as kid but wasn't caught

1 Like

Re: Good or bad parenting: Young Boy Steals Meat And Blames Devil For It by Kazeem47(m): 2:52pm On Apr 22, 2022
Who never stole meat hands in the air....
Re: Good or bad parenting: Young Boy Steals Meat And Blames Devil For It by SweetDipBenny(m): 2:53pm On Apr 22, 2022
Why do u let d devil use u son grin
Re: Good or bad parenting: Young Boy Steals Meat And Blames Devil For It by Elock1: 2:54pm On Apr 22, 2022
Unaya:
Hit like if you've stolen meat before grin
na today
Re: Good or bad parenting: Young Boy Steals Meat And Blames Devil For It by Ezechimaobim(m): 2:57pm On Apr 22, 2022
Mental slavery
Religious damage
Because the parents will guliblitly and ignorantly believe that it's really the devil
Religion has done more harm than good to a black race
Re: Good or bad parenting: Young Boy Steals Meat And Blames Devil For It by harmony75: 3:00pm On Apr 22, 2022
Lolz.. Jeez this is a naughty boy and funny.. . blaming the devil guess he will never go near that pot again�
Re: Good or bad parenting: Young Boy Steals Meat And Blames Devil For It by harmony75: 3:03pm On Apr 22, 2022
abobote:
I stole meat severally as kid but wasn't caught
clap for yaself..what will you tell your children?
Re: Good or bad parenting: Young Boy Steals Meat And Blames Devil For It by Olam09(m): 3:19pm On Apr 22, 2022
DenreleDave:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92QmvMU4080

As you can see in the video above, the boy claims the devil made him steal meat from his mother's pot.. cheesy

I think this is a good step towards good parenting... Those abroad can do their style but for us here in Africa, this is our way....

I remember having stole meat several times, I was caught, beaten and punished for it.... It all made me a better person...

God will punish you idiot, mumu man

grin grin grin grin

Cc: lalasticlala seun mynd44 Dominique

Abeg front page grin grin

I've stolen meat numerous time when i was a kid. Even at adult i still dey steal meat.
Re: Good or bad parenting: Young Boy Steals Meat And Blames Devil For It by noskcid(m): 3:29pm On Apr 22, 2022
All of us here on this thread stole meat in the pot.
Bad parenting no join for this case.
Re: Good or bad parenting: Young Boy Steals Meat And Blames Devil For It by Evidenx(m): 3:33pm On Apr 22, 2022
lavar:
TECHNICALLY it's the devil
Technically the devil has been defeated.
Technically downgraded.
And ultimately crushed by the blood of the lamb.
Re: Good or bad parenting: Young Boy Steals Meat And Blames Devil For It by goldfish27(m): 3:38pm On Apr 22, 2022
He without sin should cast the first stone......growing up was fun those days na pikin wey near mama dey steal for pot pass because his never a suspect.
Re: Good or bad parenting: Young Boy Steals Meat And Blames Devil For It by LoveUdie: 3:40pm On Apr 22, 2022
The boy blames the devil right?
Who did you blame when you stole your own?
Re: Good or bad parenting: Young Boy Steals Meat And Blames Devil For It by LoveUdie: 3:44pm On Apr 22, 2022
Lily Fashion Signatures Ltd - Native & English fashion designer will make your appearance more attractive, presentable, classic, admirable, and charming. Even when you want to go to a fashion parade, we are best for your world-class designer wear.
WhatsApp and Call....08033280860
Re: Good or bad parenting: Young Boy Steals Meat And Blames Devil For It by chatinent: 3:55pm On Apr 22, 2022
A child who steals and is proudly blaming the devil for a narrow escape is gradually becoming a professional... but his parents are seeing the fun in it.

Since he knows the devil, flog the virtue of knowing him out.
Re: Good or bad parenting: Young Boy Steals Meat And Blames Devil For It by lavar: 4:17pm On Apr 22, 2022
Evidenx:
Technically the devil has been defeated.
Technically downgraded.
And ultimately crushed by the blood of the lamb.

You're technically correct cheesy

1 Like

Re: Good or bad parenting: Young Boy Steals Meat And Blames Devil For It by Goldbw122(m): 4:18pm On Apr 22, 2022
Nice skit by the way
Re: Good or bad parenting: Young Boy Steals Meat And Blames Devil For It by steveodo(m): 4:46pm On Apr 22, 2022
I will never put my children in the position of stealing meat, if they see meat as normal food which it is, they will not steal it, instead they will request for it
Re: Good or bad parenting: Young Boy Steals Meat And Blames Devil For It by adecz: 4:59pm On Apr 22, 2022
grin ;DDevil don suffer ❗️❗️❗️☺️☺️☺️
Re: Good or bad parenting: Young Boy Steals Meat And Blames Devil For It by Samwisegamge(m): 5:25pm On Apr 22, 2022
I pity the mum putting this on social media. I wish you know the effect on the child in the nearest future.
Re: Good or bad parenting: Young Boy Steals Meat And Blames Devil For It by Nobody: 5:31pm On Apr 22, 2022
This stealing of meat, chai na God go deliver me. E don enter my blood, even back then as a bachelor I do eat all the meat I boiled to cook soup before even cooking the soup. Even till now I still like collecting meat from my wife's pot, I have discovered the one I collect by myself is always sweeter than the one they serve me. Even if I visit my mum I must still visit her pot of soup, after all that's where it all started.
Re: Good or bad parenting: Young Boy Steals Meat And Blames Devil For It by Kpengla(m): 5:40pm On Apr 22, 2022
DenreleDave:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92QmvMU4080

As you can see in the video above, the boy claims the devil made him steal meat from his mother's pot.. cheesy

I think this is a good step towards good parenting... Those abroad can do their style but for us here in Africa, this is our way....

I remember having stole meat several times, I was caught, beaten and punished for it.... It all made me a better person...

God will punish you idiot, mumu man

grin grin grin grin

Cc: lalasticlala seun mynd44 Dominique

Abeg front page grin grin

The Devil is everywhere

That's why he gets blamed for other people's fúck-ups, when he will never mind his own fûcking business
Re: Good or bad parenting: Young Boy Steals Meat And Blames Devil For It by Bfly: 5:45pm On Apr 22, 2022
Just do normal thing for him. This is not about parenting. It is only bad if the parent ignores him for that.
Almost every kid that had access to mum's pot did it.
I did it too. It is all part of growth.

The way we bring everything to the internet ehn

.. .Waiting to read that a baby pooed on himself publicly.
Re: Good or bad parenting: Young Boy Steals Meat And Blames Devil For It by olamoses75(m): 6:48pm On Apr 22, 2022
I don’t think that’s a poor parenting. There’s always this urge for young kids to steal meat from the pot, but a proper beating will send that spirit out of their lives. I can remember doing such during my childhood, but the beating I received made me to even start confessing to crimes I never committed. My dad ties me like a goat and told me to be using my mouth to draw meat from the pot, while lashing was going on steady. Omor since that day, I no dey near anything called pot. I confessed that I have been stealing money from his pocket(which I never do) when the beating reach one stage.
Re: Good or bad parenting: Young Boy Steals Meat And Blames Devil For It by Foodlovers: 7:01pm On Apr 22, 2022
This is really funny
Re: Good or bad parenting: Young Boy Steals Meat And Blames Devil For It by Drone95(m): 7:21pm On Apr 22, 2022
Kindly beat the devil out of him! grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Churches Should Add "Let Me Die The Day I Cheat On You" To Marriage Vow" / What Is A Living Wage For A Family Of 4 In Lagos / How Long Do You Think Courtship Should Take?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.