Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,518 members, 7,826,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Human Resources - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Human Resources (125 Views)

Best Church Growth Resources You Need For Your Ministry / The Power Of Human Resources / "I Can't Give Any Of My Poor Member A Car Gift; It's A Waste Of Resources-pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Human Resources by jonatoye(m): 8:15am On Apr 22, 2022
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~ 

Focus: Human Resources

WORD FOR TODAY
When the Lord decides to empower a man, He sends men to him. The most powerful man on the planet is powerful not because he was created powerful, but because God made men loyal and obedient to Him!!!
Scriptural Reference
"Day after day men came to help David, until he had a great army, like the army of God." (1 Chronicles 12:22 NIV).
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When God rejects a man, He causes men to reject him. Whatever you think you are, no matter how great, talented, or skilled you appear to be, if no one appreciates, presents, or recommends you, you are nothing.

Even though there is nothing you can become apart from God, the fact remains that when God answers prayers or wishes to bless life, He employs men to carry out His will. The magnitude of your personal strength is a reflection of the quality of human resources at your disposal.

Never underestimate the importance of human resources. They can act as a link between where you are now and the glorious future that awaits you. As a result, you must exercise extreme caution in your interactions with men. You are where you are today not because of today, but because of the future. Make a good impression wherever you find yourself.

+ How do you handle your relationships?

Lord! Bring to my way covenant destiny helpers and use them to help me in Jesus' name. Amen!!!

Emphasis:
Your capacity increases when God prompts men to help you!!!

Have a Favoured Friday!!!

(1) (Reply)

While Praying The Holy Spirit Spoke To Me About You / Watch What You Watch / ARE YOU TOO PROUD TO REPENT? ~ CHRISTIANITY FOR AFRICANS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.