Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,705 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Orji Kalu: At 62, I'm Happy I Gave My All To Abians As Governor - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Kalu: At 62, I'm Happy I Gave My All To Abians As Governor (12566 Views)

I Am Happy I Survived Peter Obi Tsunami In The South East . Abaribe / Ahmed Lawan & Orji Kalu At Turkey 96th Anniversary Celebration In Abuja (Photos) / Ikpeazu Shares Kerosene To Abians (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orji Kalu: At 62, I'm Happy I Gave My All To Abians As Governor by Transcriber: 10:39am On Apr 22, 2022
Sarsaproko:
You gave them little and took their all..
correct rose oil dey your head.

These bloody politicians

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu: At 62, I'm Happy I Gave My All To Abians As Governor by Darkcloud11(m): 10:39am On Apr 22, 2022
After collecting millions of dollars from tinubu to stay away from apc presidential primaries,Baba is only watching everyone make their moves and make it look like he’s not interested,bookmark this conmen OUK will declare for president and he will sabotage Sw agenda he’s the ace card apc cabals are holding for last card grin grin angry grin

Re: Orji Kalu: At 62, I'm Happy I Gave My All To Abians As Governor by Bfly: 10:39am On Apr 22, 2022
The best of your ability.

Even Buhari is giving the best of his ability.

The best of your ability still lies in mediocrity compared to the leaders Nigerians Need.

That phrase just got me SMH

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu: At 62, I'm Happy I Gave My All To Abians As Governor by Transcriber: 10:41am On Apr 22, 2022
kambili999:
Eya. Lol. I'm sure they are grateful to you for giving your all grin grin grin
cheesy grin
More like "taking their all"

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu: At 62, I'm Happy I Gave My All To Abians As Governor by APOSTLECHUMA: 10:41am On Apr 22, 2022
A.LL ABIA STATE GOVERNORS (PAST AND PRESENT) OUGHT TO BE GATHERED IN ONE STADIUM AND STONED TO DEATH.

2 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu: At 62, I'm Happy I Gave My All To Abians As Governor by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 22, 2022
Orji Uzo did well as a governor.
Re: Orji Kalu: At 62, I'm Happy I Gave My All To Abians As Governor by joe1309: 10:44am On Apr 22, 2022
Re: Orji Kalu: At 62, I'm Happy I Gave My All To Abians As Governor by Shollypinzu: 10:44am On Apr 22, 2022
Diz man nah mumu sha, imagine wetin diz nuisance dey talk
Re: Orji Kalu: At 62, I'm Happy I Gave My All To Abians As Governor by 00FFT00(m): 10:47am On Apr 22, 2022
3exe3:
Lol u gave what in particular

You dey mind the thief?.
Re: Orji Kalu: At 62, I'm Happy I Gave My All To Abians As Governor by 07kjb: 10:48am On Apr 22, 2022
Reality3080:
Igbos won't have anything to say about this guy who looted abia state dry n even installed Theodore orji who finished everything but let anyone mention tinubu n it will reach 200 pages.

This is a godfather who ran a state down to d extent of people describing d state as a glorified village.

But they will insult a godfather who laid d foundation for modern Lagos n even installed people who.performed wonderfully well.

Many of they will prefer to move to Lagos instead of abia but today tinubu is their greatest enemy n orji uzor kalu is their best friend

Have you seen any SENSIBLE Igbo man praising Kalu, unlike you, all you got to present to Nigerians is TINUBU THAT POCKETED YOUR DESTINIES

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu: At 62, I'm Happy I Gave My All To Abians As Governor by Reality3080: 10:50am On Apr 22, 2022
07kjb:

Have you seen any SENSIBLE Igbo man praising Kalu, unlike you all you got to present to Nigerians is TINUBU THAT POCKETED YOUR DESTINIES
i am sure u don't even stay in south east let alone that glorified village called abia

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu: At 62, I'm Happy I Gave My All To Abians As Governor by optimistD(m): 10:51am On Apr 22, 2022
Thief
Re: Orji Kalu: At 62, I'm Happy I Gave My All To Abians As Governor by lomprico(m): 10:54am On Apr 22, 2022
You put them in the mess they still face till tomorrow.
Re: Orji Kalu: At 62, I'm Happy I Gave My All To Abians As Governor by lomprico(m): 10:54am On Apr 22, 2022
Thanksful:
Orji Uzo did well as a governor.

Where?
Re: Orji Kalu: At 62, I'm Happy I Gave My All To Abians As Governor by Omodua(m): 10:57am On Apr 22, 2022
Oxb90:
You must be high on something very deadly. If your best is what you made Abia state to witness in your eight years misrule, then you have no moral right to aspire to be a president.
Exactly. Well said bro.
Re: Orji Kalu: At 62, I'm Happy I Gave My All To Abians As Governor by chatinent: 10:57am On Apr 22, 2022
High on agbalumo. See en foodflask head.
Re: Orji Kalu: At 62, I'm Happy I Gave My All To Abians As Governor by promisedwealth(m): 10:58am On Apr 22, 2022
Those that where ' present when OUK Gave his all Say aye! Those absent say Nay! The Nays have It.
Re: Orji Kalu: At 62, I'm Happy I Gave My All To Abians As Governor by wale8486: 10:59am On Apr 22, 2022
may ur end be d way u left ABIA. chikenah
Re: Orji Kalu: At 62, I'm Happy I Gave My All To Abians As Governor by Omodua(m): 10:59am On Apr 22, 2022
Catfishsuplayya:
Sadly he is still the best governor Abia state has ever had...that is to say, he's the BAD, TA Orji the Worse, then the oga pata pata of them all is Okezie(the worsssttt)
Lol
Re: Orji Kalu: At 62, I'm Happy I Gave My All To Abians As Governor by serial37: 11:03am On Apr 22, 2022
Useless, shameless animal
Re: Orji Kalu: At 62, I'm Happy I Gave My All To Abians As Governor by Omodua(m): 11:06am On Apr 22, 2022
SmartPolician:
This criminal is talking about giving his all to Abia. SMH

Even though Orji Kalu was a terrible governor, one thing we cannot take away from him is his love for football.

His love for football saw him refurnish and fund Enyimba FC to the point that they became formidable and won African Champions League twice.

I have yet to see a Nigerian team replicate that feat ever since.
Then, let him aspire to become chairman of Nigeria Football Federation to replicate Enyimba feat. But not as a President. The man did nothing to develop infrastructure in the state. And he bequeathed leadership to his cousin, T A Orji,who continued bad governance in the state. Ikpeazu compounded leadership with his unbridled lust for power and clueless ness.
Re: Orji Kalu: At 62, I'm Happy I Gave My All To Abians As Governor by Nobody: 11:07am On Apr 22, 2022
This criminal is the founding father of the endemic decadence in Abia State.
Re: Orji Kalu: At 62, I'm Happy I Gave My All To Abians As Governor by juman(m): 11:07am On Apr 22, 2022
Like delta state, they don't have good governor since 1999.

2 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu: At 62, I'm Happy I Gave My All To Abians As Governor by omooba969(m): 11:08am On Apr 22, 2022
Lol cheesy Nigerian politicians are a weird breed. grin
Re: Orji Kalu: At 62, I'm Happy I Gave My All To Abians As Governor by AKWATGOLD1(m): 11:09am On Apr 22, 2022
OUK (Orji Uzor Kalu) has not given anything meaningful to Abians except embezzlement of Abians fund.

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu: At 62, I'm Happy I Gave My All To Abians As Governor by Omodua(m): 11:09am On Apr 22, 2022
Focusmind:
See his shapeless body, bulging tummy and ugly face

Nigerian politicians could be annoying. He should just keep quiet.
Hmmmm
Re: Orji Kalu: At 62, I'm Happy I Gave My All To Abians As Governor by olancho: 11:09am On Apr 22, 2022
You did what? You were audio rich before you became the governor of Abia state and now became super rich. You stole Abia dry and handed over to a super Thief T. A Orji. God will judge you.

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu: At 62, I'm Happy I Gave My All To Abians As Governor by omooba969(m): 11:11am On Apr 22, 2022
Oxb90:
You must be high on something very deadly. If your best is what you made Abia state to witness in your eight years misrule, then you have no moral right to aspire to be a president.

Are you from Abia?
Re: Orji Kalu: At 62, I'm Happy I Gave My All To Abians As Governor by AbuAeesha: 11:11am On Apr 22, 2022
kinda incomplete statement,should be
"you gave your all and acquired their all"
Re: Orji Kalu: At 62, I'm Happy I Gave My All To Abians As Governor by tjcare4u2005(m): 11:11am On Apr 22, 2022
Liar
Re: Orji Kalu: At 62, I'm Happy I Gave My All To Abians As Governor by AdiscoPele: 11:12am On Apr 22, 2022
Reality3080:
Igbos won't have anything to say about this guy who looted abia state dry n even installed Theodore orji who finished everything but let anyone mention tinubu n it will reach 200 pages.

This is a godfather who ran a state down to d extent of people describing d state as a glorified village.

But they will insult a godfather who laid d foundation for modern Lagos n even installed people who.performed wonderfully well.

Many of they will prefer to move to Lagos instead of abia but today tinubu is their greatest enemy n orji uzor kalu is their best friend
Re: Orji Kalu: At 62, I'm Happy I Gave My All To Abians As Governor by omooba969(m): 11:12am On Apr 22, 2022
Racoon:
Criminal dragged Abia State backward with his criminality and corruption. Posterity will never forgive you.

Who's posterity?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reno Omokri: Elect Peter Obi President, Expect The ‘Mother Of ASUU Strikes’ / Amry Denies Killing Of 30 Soldiers By Boko Haram / 2023: Ceding Presidency To North Dangerous For Nigeria's Unity - Sagay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.