Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,985 members, 7,866,707 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:11 AM

Searching For His Soul Mate - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Searching For His Soul Mate (423 Views)

This Guy Won 3 Million On Betway And Met His Soul Mate On The Same Day / This Guy Won 7.4 Million In Betting And Met His Soul Mate On The Same Day(photo) / Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Searching For His Soul Mate by Nobody: 9:07am On Apr 22, 2022
Hi guys, this is for matured minds only.i have an uncle he is about 51 years old,he is a farmer and okada man.he has never been married and no kids,he is tall and good looking.he needs a soul mate,not worried about kids unless it happens,(he is not impotent)
If u have an aunt or sister willing to be married,in her late 30s upwards, an igbo by tribe,not minding living in the village.pls contact me or respond to this let's discuss further.
She will have a business set up for her,and no mother Inlaw or sisters inlaw to bother her.
Re: Searching For His Soul Mate by Candidlady: 9:09am On Apr 22, 2022
cheesy

Are you for real!!! In your so-called uncle's village so you can't find nobody there!!!

This one is looking for who to CANNIBALISE lol

Fear people from that tribe

1 Like

Re: Searching For His Soul Mate by Jeon(f): 9:22am On Apr 22, 2022
grin
angry

2 Likes

Re: Searching For His Soul Mate by Stallionhorse: 9:58am On Apr 22, 2022
Candidlady:
cheesy

Are you for real!!! In your so-called uncle's village so you can't find nobody there!!!

you should apply.. Cause the way your life is going you will end up , old and lonely with no kids.. This is your last opportunity don't miss it.
Re: Searching For His Soul Mate by Nobody: 10:10am On Apr 22, 2022
Stallionhorse:
you should apply.. Cause the way your life is going you will end up , old and lonely with no kids.. This is your last opportunity don't miss it.

Not every old niggas are lonely sir..purge yaseiv of this misconception.
Re: Searching For His Soul Mate by FanOfMyself: 12:27pm On Apr 22, 2022
Candidlady:
cheesy

You know that Igbo men are far ahead of men of your tribe in all ramifications of life. Be it academic excellence, Beauty, Determination, and drive to succeed, StreetWise, etc. You are probably from the North, and maybe you are a few of the rich ones up there, but on the average Igbos are better than you. I have noticed your penchant to throw tantrums on Igbos from time to time and I wonder how that makes you feel.
Re: Searching For His Soul Mate by Candidlady: 1:01pm On Apr 22, 2022
FanOfMyself:

You know that Igbo men are far ahead of men of your tribe in all ramifications of life. Be it academic excellence, Beauty, Determination, and drive to succeed, StreetWise, etc. You are probably from the North, and maybe you are a few of the rich ones up there, but on the average Igbos are better than you. I have noticed your penchant to throw tantrums on Igbos from time to time and I wonder how that makes you feel.

A pin in an ocean!!

A dot in a circle!!!

Yaro swerve
Re: Searching For His Soul Mate by Sergio103(m): 3:17pm On Apr 22, 2022
Candidlady:
cheesy

Thunder shatter ya carcass angry
Re: Searching For His Soul Mate by bigpicture001: 3:21pm On Apr 22, 2022
Lady Ross na u we want marry instead
Re: Searching For His Soul Mate by Nobody: 6:14pm On Apr 22, 2022
bigpicture001:
Lady Ross na u we want marry instead
lol.pls I'm serious about the proposal. U guys should take it serious.
Re: Searching For His Soul Mate by Oturatetuala(m): 8:30pm On Apr 22, 2022
Bari tsoho ya nemi mata a kauye ba nan ba.

(1) (Reply)

Let's Follow Each Other On Instagram And Twitter / How Old Were You When You Told Your Nigerian Mom That You Have A Boyfriend? / Missing Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.