Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,094 members, 7,811,067 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:09 PM

See The Reason Why Aisha Buhari Asked Aspirants Not To Come With Their Phones - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Reason Why Aisha Buhari Asked Aspirants Not To Come With Their Phones (5777 Views)

South-East Presidential Aspirants Not Assertive, Need To Work Harder – Ohanaeze / Why Aisha Kept Mum On Buhari’s ‘Other Room’ Comment – Biographer / Why Aisha Buhari Returned To Nigeria After Months In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Reason Why Aisha Buhari Asked Aspirants Not To Come With Their Phones by Blackbard01: 9:48am On Apr 22, 2022
The first lady of Nigeria, Aisha Yesufu has received several backlashes after her invitation to 2023 Presidential Aspirants went viral on social media. Yesterday, the first lady invited several aspirants across party lines to a Ramadan Iftar on the 23rd of April, 2022. On the invitation card, it was written that invitees are expected not to come with their mobile phones.

https://www.operanewsapp.com/ng/en/share/detail?news_id=c7d0c17e612fe8c039287460532674f0&news_entry_id=s41c7444b220422en_ng&open_type=transcoded&from=news&request_id=share_request
Re: See The Reason Why Aisha Buhari Asked Aspirants Not To Come With Their Phones by duro4chang(m): 10:06am On Apr 22, 2022
Even if they go with their phones, there is a security device in place that will disable the network services on their phones.

1 Like

Re: See The Reason Why Aisha Buhari Asked Aspirants Not To Come With Their Phones by Rollsnjaguar(m): 10:10am On Apr 22, 2022
duro4chang:
Even if they go with their phones, there is a security device in place that will disable the network services on their phones.

Lies

grin

If there is, then no need to ask them not to come with their phones.

15 Likes

Re: See The Reason Why Aisha Buhari Asked Aspirants Not To Come With Their Phones by Reality3080: 10:14am On Apr 22, 2022
duro4chang:
will it also stop their camera from working

They can upload it later when they get home

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Reason Why Aisha Buhari Asked Aspirants Not To Come With Their Phones by Anieke77(m): 10:17am On Apr 22, 2022
Aisha buhari
Is stupidly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Reason Why Aisha Buhari Asked Aspirants Not To Come With Their Phones by duro4chang(m): 10:17am On Apr 22, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:

Lies

grin

Try to make enquiry . There is a security device used by the presidency to that effect. A the president is going to a particular place the network service of that place can be disable for one thing or the other. This is a secrete anyway.
Re: See The Reason Why Aisha Buhari Asked Aspirants Not To Come With Their Phones by duro4chang(m): 10:19am On Apr 22, 2022
Reality3080:
will it also stop their camera from working

They can upload it later when they get home
I am not sure of the camera.
Re: See The Reason Why Aisha Buhari Asked Aspirants Not To Come With Their Phones by Rollsnjaguar(m): 10:20am On Apr 22, 2022
duro4chang:
Try to make enquiry . There is a security device used by the presidency to that effect. A the president is going to a particular place the network service of that place can be disable for one thing or the other. This is a secrete anyway.

Assumptions without proof.

So you know more than the organisers of the dinner.

If they have such device, it makes no sense asking invitees not to come with phone.

1 Like

Re: See The Reason Why Aisha Buhari Asked Aspirants Not To Come With Their Phones by bmdmix11: 10:23am On Apr 22, 2022
duro4chang:
scrambler true, but seeing corruption in all level, dey will budget for it but wont buy it, but share d money
Re: See The Reason Why Aisha Buhari Asked Aspirants Not To Come With Their Phones by janvier27(m): 10:25am On Apr 22, 2022
duro4chang:

It's possible. I experienced that at Vatican. I was so naive not to notice the no camera sign inside where the tombs of the past popes and other relics & i was just snapping all the way. I noticed they were looking at me in a strange way but nobody stopped me from taking pictures. Later i saw all the pics were black. Nothing showed!

15 Likes

Re: See The Reason Why Aisha Buhari Asked Aspirants Not To Come With Their Phones by Reality3080: 10:27am On Apr 22, 2022
duro4chang:
i mean phones with camera
Re: See The Reason Why Aisha Buhari Asked Aspirants Not To Come With Their Phones by duro4chang(m): 10:40am On Apr 22, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:

Assumptions without proof.

So you know more than the organisers of the dinner.

If they have such device, it makes no sense asking invitees not to come with phone.

I told you what I know not what I don't know. I am still saying it, that the presidency has such a device. Why they want to use it or why they don't want to use it is what I cannot say.

1 Like

Re: See The Reason Why Aisha Buhari Asked Aspirants Not To Come With Their Phones by Rollsnjaguar(m): 10:42am On Apr 22, 2022
duro4chang:
I told you what I know not what I don't know. I am still saying it, that the presidency has such a device. Why they want to use it or why they don't want to use it is what I cannot say.

Okay
Re: See The Reason Why Aisha Buhari Asked Aspirants Not To Come With Their Phones by duro4chang(m): 10:46am On Apr 22, 2022
Reality3080:
i mean phones with camera
The one I am talking about can only affect the network service . I am not sure if it will affect the phone camera.
Re: See The Reason Why Aisha Buhari Asked Aspirants Not To Come With Their Phones by duro4chang(m): 10:47am On Apr 22, 2022
janvier27:

It's possible. I experienced that at Vatican. I was so naive not to notice the no camera sign inside where the tombs of the past popes and other relics & i was just snapping all the way. I noticed they were looking at me in a strange way but nobody stopped me from taking pictures. Later i saw all the pics were black. Nothing showed!
Thank you for your post. Some are arguining with me.

2 Likes

Re: See The Reason Why Aisha Buhari Asked Aspirants Not To Come With Their Phones by OBALOLA55(m): 10:48am On Apr 22, 2022
duro4chang:
IS IT GOING TO DISABLE THEIR CAMERA TOO undecided
Re: See The Reason Why Aisha Buhari Asked Aspirants Not To Come With Their Phones by donphilopus: 10:49am On Apr 22, 2022
duro4chang:

You're not entirely wrong. I was at Eagle Square during the last convention and I found it difficult to access the internet.
Re: See The Reason Why Aisha Buhari Asked Aspirants Not To Come With Their Phones by OBALOLA55(m): 10:49am On Apr 22, 2022
DONPHILOPUS E BE LIKE SAY THE CURRENT CHANGE NOR DEY ALLOW YOU TO COMMENT ON NAIRALAND AGAIN

WHEN ARE YOU STARTING YOUR CAMPAIGN FOR AMUDA LAMIDI SANGODELE undecided

2 Likes

Re: See The Reason Why Aisha Buhari Asked Aspirants Not To Come With Their Phones by duro4chang(m): 10:51am On Apr 22, 2022
donphilopus:

You're not entirely wrong. I was at Eagle Square during the last convention and I found it difficult to access the internet.
Thank you.
Re: See The Reason Why Aisha Buhari Asked Aspirants Not To Come With Their Phones by Madmohamed123: 10:53am On Apr 22, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:

Okay
the problem is not about network is there or not the problem why did she say don't come whit your phones that what what we want to know.
The agent of Aisha buhari want to take our attention off the topic
Re: See The Reason Why Aisha Buhari Asked Aspirants Not To Come With Their Phones by Benki003(m): 11:25am On Apr 22, 2022
She’s being on a safer side even though the come en no go work wink
Re: See The Reason Why Aisha Buhari Asked Aspirants Not To Come With Their Phones by Kriss216: 12:01pm On Apr 22, 2022
She's pregnant. She doesn't want them to snap her protruded belly.

5 Likes

Re: See The Reason Why Aisha Buhari Asked Aspirants Not To Come With Their Phones by ArewaNorth: 12:02pm On Apr 22, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:

Lies

grin

Actually there are devices that prevent private surveillance. I have been to Aso Rock for a couples of times and it is impossible to take pictures there due to both human and technical surveillance put in place in the Villa.

She just gave them that nonsense instruction to avoid disgrace....

2 Likes

Re: See The Reason Why Aisha Buhari Asked Aspirants Not To Come With Their Phones by Cladez180(m): 12:54pm On Apr 22, 2022
janvier27:

How?
Re: See The Reason Why Aisha Buhari Asked Aspirants Not To Come With Their Phones by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 22, 2022
duro4chang:

Like when we went to watch Nigeria play Ghana all network was disabled in the stadium until you leave. Lol

1 Like

Re: See The Reason Why Aisha Buhari Asked Aspirants Not To Come With Their Phones by duro4chang(m): 2:02pm On Apr 22, 2022
Kaysnow:

Like when we went to watch Nigeria play Ghana all network was disabled in the stadium until you leave. Lol
Where and when? I am not aware.
Re: See The Reason Why Aisha Buhari Asked Aspirants Not To Come With Their Phones by HenryWilliams(m): 3:40pm On Apr 22, 2022
There's actually a device that jams radio frequencies.. Most Presidents have them in their entourage.. it's used to block radio waves coming in.. like phone calls, bomb detonators etc..
I'm not sure about the camera angle tho.. I don't think any there's any device that can distort or hamper picture taking using your mobile phone.

1 Like

Re: See The Reason Why Aisha Buhari Asked Aspirants Not To Come With Their Phones by janvier27(m): 3:46pm On Apr 22, 2022
Cladez180:

How?
I know there's a device that stops network for calls around where it's mounted. Probably there's one too that prevents taking pictures.
Re: See The Reason Why Aisha Buhari Asked Aspirants Not To Come With Their Phones by Nobody: 3:59pm On Apr 22, 2022
Ok
Re: See The Reason Why Aisha Buhari Asked Aspirants Not To Come With Their Phones by paramakina202: 4:22pm On Apr 22, 2022
duro4chang:

Will such device disable their phones from taking pictures or making video of the event?
Re: See The Reason Why Aisha Buhari Asked Aspirants Not To Come With Their Phones by duro4chang(m): 4:27pm On Apr 22, 2022
paramakina202:

Will such device disable their phones from taking pictures or making video of the event?
I am not sure if it can affect the Camera of the phone but then we cannot rule it out.
Re: See The Reason Why Aisha Buhari Asked Aspirants Not To Come With Their Phones by donphilopus: 4:30pm On Apr 22, 2022
Kaysnow:

I was also there. It was frustrating. Took pictures but couldn't post online until I left and didn't bother to post them again since we lost the match.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seun Has Finally Dealt With Nairaland Canceller / Tinubu Didn't Plug Gym Bike To Electric Socket While Demonstrating Fitness (Pix) / Zamfara Residents Welcome Atiku (Video, Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.